What sports do you play?

What sports do you play?

Attached: 1552057477298.jpg (640x480, 39K)

Laughing at Liverpool fans

Attached: 0 titles.png (740x1000, 331K)

Football, water polo and rowing

Are you any good?
Wrong thread?

sex

Attached: venuscleft.jpg (487x531, 48K)

Decent enough at football, was captain for my water polo team during HS and did decently in quads and didn't crash into a bunch of boats one time I was in cox

Don't post the rest

Softball for the corporate team

Please be good at not posting it

Thats good fren.

Attached: 1476542955463.jpg (1024x518, 102K)

Video games on my phone

what "rest"?!

I have always wondered how she looks....down there.

Thank you cousin. What sports do you play

Do alot of chicks play softball?Are corporate teams an american thing?

Imagine if someone punched a plate of lasagna

I used to play soccer.But am probably taking a gap year to fuck around and maybe get a job.

Currently play semi professional football for a local club in the Pacific Northwest. I play Tight End and Defensive End/Tackle. We won the league championship 2 years ago and were runners up last year. Gonna go back to the ship this year boys

Yes to both. We play other departments. My last job was a smaller company and we played other small companies

been awake for 22 hours now, my imagination isn't that fluid anymore, care to go further into the issue?

>Currently play semi professional football for a local club
American?Are you not worried about cte or brain damage?

Are you big guy.
That sounds fun.Are people forced to go?Or do you enjoy it?

Back in 82...

Good for you don't rush into Uni or trade or whatever right out of the gate

I really need to get on it though.

Attached: 1502334167866s.jpg (246x250, 8K)

Its volunteers. You may only be forced if they dont have enough people to field a team but it's never happened really cause it's a big company and we all enjoy it.

I'm in engineering so our team is all nerds and Chinese people and we always get our asses kicked by the Chads in finance or marketing or the plant workers. But we've beaten HR and IT before

I'm a little concerned but I'm 28, I've played enough to have it by now and theres no going back.

:^)

Attached: vegan-lasagna-11.jpg (529x900, 132K)

Competitive ROAST posting

Baseball and tennis

I could throw a football over them mountains

Soccer and baseball until I was 16
Now I’m 24 and play Competitive-Stave-Off-Suicide

competitive skateboarding, won two individual awards last year

Hockey and i used to swim in high school.

m8 i don't even leave my flat nowadays

You must be really fat if you don't even go for a walk.

skateboarding, football
did a bit of swimming and kick boxing when younger

KEK

i actually still have a six pack (a modest one but it's still showing) even though i never go out and exercise, and i've been doing this for 3 years now

Grats my nigga
Same

I used to play handball for a decade but quit due to school and fucked up hip and fingers. I play dodgeball now and it's fucking great, couldn't be more happy

Cricket
Football (badly)
Badminton
Table tennis (if we’re counting that as a sport)

Darts
Tekken
Crab cock
Beer pong

based crab cock

how is zheng going?

Yo goobers, where's the Sneed?

Attached: 1549955754268.jpg (1800x1296, 907K)

Attached: Sneed thread.gif (480x384, 1.05M)

Volleyball

Attached: University Volleyball.jpg (1280x936, 236K)

Jesus Christ Yea Forums is shit now. Like 90% is unironic capeshit and the rest is about Michael Jackson for some reason. And all of it infected with /pol/.

Soccer and basketball

Basketball

>Yea Forums is shit now
>now

Attached: GoT.jpg (713x249, 61K)

Spending time with colleagues outside of work is nightmarish.

*crack*
*sip*
10 years of rugby at social level, had to stop from too many cuntcushions, now I ref and shit is based, other sport's refs could learn a thing or two from rugby culture

>other sport's refs could learn a thing or two from rugby culture
That would be true except:
>gouges eye
>stomps on head
>spear tackles
>is polite to ref
>boasts about being le classy rugby gentleman

I played football 9x9 tonight with randoms
>we had no referee
>1 cunt was diving Nerman style and asking for fouls all the time, claiming he played first league football and that I don't understand
>opposite team was bashing at me for harassing him and ask me not to interfere with fouls
>my team said nothing and did not pass me the ball after that
what a waste of my evening

Attached: 1543987154424.webm (1920x796, 2.33M)

in high school I wrestled and played football then got a partial scholarship at an FCS school for football. player safety and started my jr. and sr. years.

moved to NZ after graduating college ten years ago. basically do a lot of hobby sports like surfing, skiing and aerobatics. trying to save up for a Pitts 1S1 or something similar so I can finally own my own aircraft.

after years and years I've become a decent weekend warrior cricket batsman, but really I'm quite shit compared to my mates. I like to refer myself as one of the top .01% of American cricket players though.

Played
>Football
>A little bit of cricket
>One year of dragon boat and basketball
In my time in secondary school

Hurling (emergency substitute-tier) and Gaelic Football (slightly above average player, decently reliable utility defender).

If I had the time again, I'd spend the time on things I was actually good at.

>then got a partial scholarship at an FCS school for football
That's pretty good, man. Any chance of ever going pro?

never even close. you know guys cut out for the NFL when you play against them, they are just different in the way they move and deliver punishment.

generally speaking if you are standout high school player and you put in the work to maximize every ounce of your athletic potential you can get to the point of being an option for an FCS school. just by putting in the work and doing what coaches ask. I was lucky that I got a chance my junior year when the incoming senior who had held the position decided to quit football so I got two seasons starting.

but to be a pro? you either need to be obsessive to the point where its all you ever do or be just naturally imbued with either athletic gifts of an extremely sharp mind that can read and react to NFL speed that puts you mentally ahead of a play (because unless you're a freak physically you will be behind). safety is a savage position, especially back ten years when you were expected to be basically a smaller fourth linebacker and hit people accordingly.

I'm in a men's baseball league.

I play Rugga

I play in a co-ed dodgeball league.
Pretty based and already had sex with a qt on my team

Used to play soccer and golf in high school. Played football, baseketball with friends all my life until like 3 years ago

Now I just lift weights (25) and do life cardio, I’ve become a boomer

Based.

Played baseball and soccer. I tried hockey once and wasn't very good.
Now I only participate in competitive shitposting.