So this guy is supposed to be the next superstar in football...

So this guy is supposed to be the next superstar in football? People compare him to Brazilian Ronaldo or Cristiano Ronaldo? Lmao at the state of football when Messi retires

Attached: 530B00FE-D289-44C0-890A-86515C311A32.jpg (621x709, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vnGtzkEzqQ0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AdzPT8kmlhA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Once he goes to a proper club he’ll be fine

Lingard is the next superstar.

Stop talking shit about Ngubu.

we live in an era where modric is ball on door so i dont understand why you're so surprised.

new thing bad
thing better when grug small

Attached: 1536087249839.jpg (353x400, 20K)

>making fun of a kid

Who is the best u20 player in your country ? Lets have a laugh

messi never won WC he's trash

get sick of cancer you corporate tool,Mbappe is goat

Attached: BD78F576-2DFD-4314-9733-09E79C5D18EE.jpg (1080x640, 87K)

> the state of football when Messi retires

Perfect moment to start a hobby, or spend more time with the family, maybe traveling around the world.

Messi retiring should mean the end of you wasting your time with sport. I for one have been watching since 2007, so I guess he was just turning 20 or 21 around then and got to see his peak and will be seeing his decline. There's no way I could be this vested into another player in my entire life, and so the sport comes to and end for me. Everyone else seems mortal.

When Messi retires I'll probably cry, and will stop spending ridicule amounts of time on this semen slurping sport
I hope he plays until 40 anyway

>when messi retires
in 10 years time people will be worshipping a new statpadding choke artist and the cycle will continue

i don't think we'll see that soon players like him and ronaldo scoring 50 goals each seasons

You don't even watch football casual

There’s no such thing as a player that doesn’t have bad games. Your favourite player disappeared in 3 finals but that doesn’t make him a bad player mate

Mbappe - Rashford - Kean

he's won a world cup and messi or ronaldo will never win one so obviously he can't be them

It'll be a whole year before he has to play in another big game
He gets to keep his meme status without ever having to prove it

AHAHAHDHAHDAHASHDAHjJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAjAJKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKHUEHHEUEHUEHE

youtube.com/watch?v=vnGtzkEzqQ0

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AdzPT8kmlhA