What's your thoughts on Uruguay national team?

What's your thoughts on Uruguay national team?
It's one of the biggest? As big as Argentina and Brazil? Or do you think their world cups are way old?

Attached: download (14).png (179x282, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UfuWvgaAjQQ
youtu.be/V5xF1tFxcgU
web.archive.org/web/20150714112858/http://es.fifa.com/mm/document/fifafacts/mcwc/ip-201_02s_fwc-origin_8819.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=A4BS_zVGUdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Better than Argentina. More stars

She's still one of the WC winners so they still get recongnition in my books. Also they won it twice at least so it wasn't fluke

Attached: Fixed.png (179x282, 7K)

They're pretty good for a country that has only 2 million people.

RNG babbies

prove me wrong

their xT (expected titles) is way lower than actual titles

They have 4 mi but whatever

>twice
Four world championships 15 continental cups.

Attached: 1528325432867.jpg (578x1401, 869K)

Impressive for a country of that size to play a crucial role in many world cups, definitely one of the greatest teams in world football, albeit not on the level of Argentina, let alone Brazil or Germany.

1930 and 1950 were a long time ago, especially 1930 was a meme tournament without England, Italy and Germany. In 1950, Europe was still suffering from the aftermath of WW2, which had weakened their football infrastructure. That said, they deserved to win those titles. I highly doubt they'll ever win one again, the country is too small for that, but they'll always be among the last 16 or 8 and they'll always produce numerous high-level players.

Its 3.5 actually

According to this logic England is 3x time world champions

It's based

youtu.be/UfuWvgaAjQQ

I think >we are currently on the same level as Argentina, maybe higher. Historically higher, since our head to head on finals is in our favour.
Not close to Brazil or Germany.

Its not logic. If you can read the pic attached, its a recognition that 1924 and 1928 were FIFA organized world championships.

They are 20 times world Champion
Won the British Home Championship

Uruguay have 8 World Cups that I recognize

Problem with having a small population and shit league is that it's hard to maintain quality.
Their current generation is probably the best one they had in recent years but there's no guarantee they can keep that going when these players retire. They seem to have some good young players especially in the midfield but will have trouble replacing Suarez and Cavani.

Here's the ranking with Uruguay logic

Attached: ranking according to uruguay.png (1198x1183, 124K)

>head to head
Argentina 88, Uruguay 56
Not even close

ITT
Virgins on an anonymous board that follow FIFA tournaments and championships winners when they suit their narrative, but disregard FIFA tournaments winners when they dont agree.
SEETHING starlets everywhere.
Please show us where did Uruguay touch you.

Attached: logos according to uruguay.png (725x866, 524K)

Based concacaf

'24 and '28 olympics were best on best tournaments, the others arent

>not finals
Nice reading comprehension

the team represents the nation that is loved by griezmann

>cebollita still SEETHING
Cope

Bro, in the "modern era" Uruguay is based but not anywhere near winning a World Cup. Thinking 1920s championships as relevant is like a guy with a dick claiming he's a girl--stop pushing that Trannyguay narrative, accept Uruguay is based.

Attached: afp-519107048-3_4.jpg (534x712, 71K)

England 3x times
"Oh It wasn't England It was United Kingdom" nah England

Attached: FB_IMG_1543521797567.jpg (320x216, 8K)

The were SF in 2010 and QF in 2018
Not that bad

Attached: n-not organized by fifa btfo.png (1024x866, 81K)

In reality, it's 3,457 mi

3 billion 400 million?

(this is why using a comma instead of a decimal is silly)

I always forget that shit, and I'm an engineering student, sorry

Why don't you engineer deez nutz

Overrated team, they are not as good as they think they are; they are as delusional as the English and Mexicans with their national team.

Also I always kek when I see those 4 starts, pathethic

t. starlet
>imagine having only two stars and trying to brag on four starbros

Uruguay is bigger than England and England is waaaay bigger than Mexico tho

Going to need a micrometer to measure that SHIT

Link to that PDF, hosted on fifa.com?

>delusional
Lol, >we know exactly how shit >we are. That doesnt mean the trophies >we won arent there.
Also, its funny how >us being as shit as >we are, manage to pull upsets now and then.
Also >mejico

>Maxi Pereira
>Cristian Rodriguez
>Fucile
>Alvaro Pereira

Absolutely patrician national team. God bless

those 3 teams are small teams, Mexico the smallest, maybe but they are all delusional.

That Mexico logo with the star looks beautiful.

btw you can't, because it's fake

Link to FIFA claiming that any NT can put as many stars as they want?

well yeah, that's why i asked

If it is, then why 4 stars?
Check mate, cebollita.

Link to the rule explicitly banning it? You can do whatever you want so long as it's not against the rules.

No rule exists against it or regarding it in all of the FIFA legislation.

Its not me SEETHING and unable to COPE with the fact that >your rebel province has more world championships than >you.

So you don't have a link to the fake PDF because it doesn't exist

And you don't have a rule that says anything about not being able to put as many stars as you want on your shirt, or regarding what's allowed when designing a logo

Got it

Looking at the u20 it doesn't seem it's uruguay the one that can't keep it going

They have really good luck with their regens from time to time

And you dont have 4 world championships nor 4 stars on your crest. Thats why you are SEETHING.
Got it.

Attached: in every category either tied or better.png (468x186, 12K)

And yet no 4 world championships.
>SEETHING this much

Attached: 1530120313003 (1).jpg (200x200, 59K)

FIFA.com list says you have 2, not 4

i go by official stuff, not headcanon, sorry

Uruguay has 4 World Cups.

FIFA.com says 2

????

Uruguay got >mejico and the cebollitas to unite by the SEETHING
Is there anything >we cant do?

everyone knows they have 4 stop trolling

Find a link to the PDF hosted on fifa.com

Learn football history, nipponbro.
Dont get yourself tricked by the willingly ignorant.

Dont need to. This is common knowledge.
Cope

Attached: oh yeah sure.gif (245x285, 916K)

Uruguayan murderball is football at its peak.

>don't need to
You can't*, because it's fake. That PDF does not exist in FIFA.com

FIFA.com lists 1924 and 1928 the same as any other FIFA Olympic Football Tournament

Pretty sure nobody in the real world even knows Uruguay claim to have 4 world cups (maybe it's different in south America). I'm sure some guy in India probably claims India won a world cup yet you would just ignore him

I found out on Yea Forums, I thought they were counting confederations cups or something

I would listen to every word he has to say, faggot

What's the Uruguay biggest interncontinental rival?
I know argies hates England (maybe Germany too), we are rivals with Italy, Germany and Portugal.
What about Uruguay?

best pic on Yea Forums right now

Brazil and Argentina desu
Intercontinental? Guess the French since we been meeting up with them in most of the latest WC

i'd listen to kumar he's based

>not listening to pajeet
t. paki

No one cares about uruguay

Brazil has only 1 WC the other 4 were all refballed, do you believe me?

has to be Ancient Greece.
youtu.be/V5xF1tFxcgU
Fucking Plato, i'll never forgive him.

There's not a single champion that didn't benefit from refball at least once during a World Cup

Don't @ me ever again

Pre-VAR titles should be expunged as far as I'm concerned. We should start counting again, starting with England winning the nations league

There is a list on the Yea Forums archive of every champion and how they got refball help

Yeah, now that PDF doesn't exist
web.archive.org/web/20150714112858/http://es.fifa.com/mm/document/fifafacts/mcwc/ip-201_02s_fwc-origin_8819.pdf

I always laugh at England still having one star.

You mean Portugal?

Kek

ITT seething argenniggers

Start behaving and maybe I'll send you some dollars so you can eat this week

Attached: t5lc0bw0png21.jpg (2518x1046, 294K)

BASED

Who's the main rival for you guys though? BRs or Argies? Cause I assume for Argentina it's Brazil and with Brazil it's Argentina so that leaves Urgay as the third wheel

Argiepoors on suicide watch

Argentina

Not an uruguayan but they look to hate the argies more

>Uragay
>our rivals

Attached: 1551301401690.jpg (324x291, 28K)

For a country of only 2 million people there success is outstanding and very remarkable.

They are like equal to Argentina. Slightly worse than Brazil and by far better than current Germany.

It has to be an argie. The first one posting that chart has to be one of them. It's amazing how their small neighbour makes them seeth so much.

Uruguay has four world cups. Back then they were recognized as such. And if you check their path to the finals, it was way more difficult than those of many modern era world champions. Uruguay nomá, gilipollas.

Based

Basado y rojoempastillado gallego

t. chicano yorugua

They are probably around the same level as England and Portugal.

They beat Portugal and would probably beat Englel too

Attached: 220px-Maradona_ruben_paz (1).jpg (220x282, 21K)

disregarding the autist Antonio trolling with the four stars, they're pretty based and a lot better than many european teams
like england, for example
I hope they can mantain a high level football through the years, this generation is a golden one for them

Which team you feel is more of a rival to Argentina?
England or Uruguay?

For me, it's Uruguayan National Anthem
youtube.com/watch?v=A4BS_zVGUdE

this

the first half dozen or so copa Copa America shouldnt count. 15 titles this dick.

South American Championship =/= Copa America

It's the team I hate the most. Fuck murderball.
And their titles are meme as fuck. Pre-historic World cups and a few copa memerica, even Bolivia has won those.

We were kings

>all this eternal butthurt and jealousy in this thread
>mfw

Attached: 1530390068261.png (390x377, 215K)

>T I E NE M OS L O S P A P E L E S

>golden one
Not really, they havent achieve anything more that what should be the standard.
A golden generation would at the very least win 2 CA's in a row.

Uruguay obviously, in football they're a bigger side than England.
Plus, they're literally right beside us, we've got a long history together, even the first world cup final was between >us. The matches against them guarantee murderball, even if the players come from top european sides.
Our golden generation has only won the olympic gold one time. It's a golden generation for sure, it's just that the rest of the world got massively better at footy plus money concentration on european leagues and cups, they were bound to get better sooner or later.
Even then, the best players who dominate europe come from our southern cone. The best attacking trio in recent years were a brazilian, an uruguayan, and an argie.
I'm hoping to see more world cups won by all three of >us footy nations in the following years. But our football associations have to get their shit together. Specially the AFA, hopefully the Tapia monkey will fuck off soon.

Their world cups ore too old, besides they never come back to a World cup Final since Brasil 1950.

WTF I LOVE URUGUAY NOW

Why are uruguayans so buff?

>Canada has a WC
>US still has 0

>do you think their world cups are way old?
half their world cups aren't world cups

TODO MUNDO TENTA MAS SÓ O BRASIL É PEN-
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE