Which one have the best league? Why?

Which one have the best league? Why?

Attached: images (4).jpg (620x413, 44K)

While our national team can't compare to Brazil, our clubs are better. 25 Libertadores prove it.

Argentinian league is superior than the Brazilian league.

I don't watch neither, but brazil keeps producing more talents than Argentina nowadays so I gonna go with Brazil

I can see that but some libertadores are questionable like River in 2018

Brazil still have more world club cups tho

he said that

But we're talking about leagues

>both brazilian powerhouses absolutely blown the fuck out of Libertadores by River and Boca
>both teams raped so badly they went crying muh rules when nothing happened

Argie league is a shitshow, always changing format, bloated with shit clubs, shit stadiums, mafia, etc

No he talked about national teams I talking about clubs. Don't know exactly what's the name of this tournament in English but It is the tournament Inter won Barça, Corinthians won Chelsea etc.

Read again

im sure the european watchers will give their opinion soon...

Grêmio cried but Palmeiras didn't

I think the average argentinian club is better than the average brazilian club, but we have more top clubs.
Brazilian clubs also have more money to spend, so our teams sucking end up being a matter of our managers being fucking terrible. You keep seeing argie coaches in European teams but brazilian coaches are a joke whenever they go to Europe.

who cares

20 were refballed and scare tactics, hermano
Only refballed Brazillian title was Flamengo's

ah yeah it's called the club world cup

Football wise they both suck but Argentina has better clubs, far, far, far better atmosphere in the stadium and they would all kill each other if they had the chance to

So yeah, Argentina has the better league

This is going to sound crazy, but we did not care so much about the Libertadores until the 1990s.

FM rates the teams in the BR league much higher over Argentine teams, like a difference between CL clubs and EL clubs. I'm not sure why, I didn't think the difference was that much.

This

money and league stability