Attached: FB_Monchi.jpg (810x540, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WbYOfgq4GQ8
twitter.com/ASRomaWomen/status/1104079610327822338
youtube.com/watch?v=f1VMVbvu26M
youtube.com/watch?v=DKI_pfgtibY
juventus.com/it/news/galleries/2018/2018--thebest---i-ritratti.php
youtube.com/watch?v=aeQXVI-BW1U
laroma24.it/news/coppe-europee-coppe-europee/2010/02/panathinaikos-roma-3-2-primo-round-ai-greci-non-bastano-vucinic-e-pizarro-si-interrompe-la-striscia-positiva
museodelmarchioitaliano.it/marchi/milan.php
goal.com/en/news/massimiliano-allegri-juventus-champions-league-obsession/87ix7d0gcqvp1mkzs5q09suyp
twitter.com/juventusfc/status/1104441720098324480
dailymotion.com/video/x6tnum6
usbuzz.us/2019/03/chievo-vs-ac-milan.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pallotta OUT

but you didnt do anything

3rd for
*ahem*
PORCO DIO
PORCA MADONNA
E TUTTI GLI ANGELI OGBONNA

Attached: 1550048242356.jpg (408x594, 75K)

CL Round of 16 Leg 2 of 2:
>Tuesday, 12th of March
21:00 Juventus - Atletico Madrid

EL Round of 16 Leg 2 of 2:
>Thursday, 14th of March
18:55 RB Salzburg - Napoli
21:00 Inter - Eintracht Frankfurt

Attached: DcRbM9gW4AAIO8V.jpg (640x480, 70K)

6th for the Alpine Italian Frenkie de Jong

Attached: gettyimages-941029092-1024x1024.jpg (683x1024, 250K)

Lads I've got 100€ on Udinese this evening. How fucked am I?

Laxalt replaces Rodriguez
Conti replaces Calabria
Biglia replaces Bakayoko
Castillejo replaces Calhanoglu
t. Sky

Also Caldara back on the bench

>Didn't I?

Attached: 1527474284285.png (685x612, 628K)

>147m of sales
>264m of garbage signings
>Udinese
>ever winning with Juve
Come on user.

>and on friday the 8th, cries of joy could be hear all across the Adriatic sea

Exactly 120 years after #Sampierdarenese's football division was set up, #Sampdoria will pay homage to its 'parent' club by wearing this shirt for #SampAtalanta

Attached: D1JLbLJWwAENHmp.jpg large.jpg (2048x1365, 385K)

That shirt is turbokino

>sells your best players and replaces them with garbage
psshhh nothen personnel, fra

Can't believe he sold Gonalons and Moreno ;_;

thank fuck the reign of monchi is finally over. sorry arse

>High five!

Attached: monchi.webm (558x346, 395K)

arsenal here. what can we expect from monkichi?

youtube.com/watch?v=WbYOfgq4GQ8

You now remember the red card Mandzukic got against Udinese for literally no reason

I also remember very clearly Khedira's hattrick and the Virgin's gol from that memefest

gonalons > nzonzo
moreno > marcano

Shit at Roma, good at Sevilla, hard to say

A lot of bullshit that's for sure. Do not believe a single thing he says. It's all lies.

>betting on Italian football

Attached: 1550248752700.png (306x219, 61K)

>FIFA appeal panel deny @ChelseaFC’s request to suspend transfer ban until club’s appeal heard.

What does this mean for our beloved Piggy

Piggy IN
Their only other option is jiroo

based

Ranieri: “I’m delighted to be coming back home. When Roma call you, it’s impossible to say no.”

Attached: D1JY2s2X4AAA3Xj.jpg large.jpg (1600x1067, 258K)

relatively cheap signings....some unknown players who can become something with the proper system/coach in place which is why he was so successful at sevilla and not Roma. all and all, it will be fine

AS Roma are pleased to confirm that Claudio Ranieri has been appointed head coach until 30 June 2019.

The 67-year-old Italian will be in the dugout for the club’s next Serie A match, against Empoli at the Stadio Olimpico on Monday evening.

“We are delighted to welcome Claudio Ranieri back to the club,” said AS Roma President Jim Pallotta.

“We have one objective remaining this season and that is to finish in the highest possible league position and secure qualification for the Champions League.

"At this stage of the campaign, it was important to bring in a coach who knows the club, understands the environment, can speak the language and is able to motivate the players. Claudio ticks all of those boxes and he’s very excited to take on this challenge.”

This will be the Ranieri’s second stint at the helm of the club he supported as a child, after an 18-month spell as head coach from 2009 to 2011. On that occasion Ranieri steered the Giallorossi to a second-place finish in the league, coming close to winning the title in the process.

“I’m delighted to be coming back home,” Ranieri said.

“When Roma call you, it’s impossible to say no.”

Since his last spell in the Italian capital, Ranieri has managed sides including Monaco, Nantes and Fulham. He also had a spell in international management with Greece – while he is undoubtedly most famous among football fans for overseeing Leicester City’s incredible Premier League title success in 2016.

“Claudio’s from the city, he’s a Roma fan but more than that, he’s one of the most experienced coaches in world football,” said AS Roma director Francesco Totti.

“What we need now is a safe pair of hands to guide us back into the top four and ensure that we are playing Champions League football again next season. We have 12 games left and we need to win as many of them as possible.”

Born and raised in Rome, Ranieri began his playing career in the Italian capital with the Giallorossi – making a handful of appearances in the early 1970s.

A defender by trade, Ranieri spent the vast majority of his playing career at the lower levels of Italian football; helping his sides in successful promotion campaigns on no fewer than four occasions.

Coaching has since taken him to much higher heights. In a managerial career that now spans over 30 years, Ranieri has managed multiple top-flight teams in Italy, England, Spain and France – and will bring a wealth of experience with him to the Giallorossi.

ranieri is unironically too old

>relatively cheap signings
Relative to what? Because his signings were expensive as fuck for their value.

>20:30 Juventus - Udinese
OH NO NO NO NO

You're too old.

Hoping for 4-4-2 kino.

Assuming everyone is fit

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-08 at 17.15.41.png (1732x1442, 3.54M)

Ranieri has been old since his hair turned white. And even before that he still looked old as fuck as a player. He's only 8 years older than Spalletti for example. Now go back to 10 years ago and Ranieri looked just like he does now and Spalletti was a buff baldie that looked just over 35

>wingers
Wrong 4-4-2 user

I miss playing video games. I need the excitement again I think. I know FUT is scripted to shit with A.I director but it's still fun sometimes.

Attached: 1548772521652.jpg (468x518, 46K)

so is roma gonna crash and burn now with the tinkerman in?

>Sky making a tv show about Calciopoli

lol

When was the last time you were as happy as Ranieri /seriea/?

Attached: D1JkYO2WoAALvOn.jpg large.jpg (1600x1067, 239K)

Attached: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRA6cDbCGplfWRlkH412KRvaONADVj7_T8rVkKuMwi680K55pWa.png (225x225, 90K)

The gameplay is objectively bad, but the whole game around it (trading and building teams) is fun

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-08 at 17.31.31.png (1730x1442, 3.87M)

I hope so but he's been tasked with keeping a half sunk ship afloat. I genuinely hope he makes it past june and gets a proper chance in the next season, maybe with some nonshit new blood. If anything, he's gonna pull some interesting shit with a gutted team and we got rid of monkey

>taking over midseason

When will he learn

some good youngsters and a lot of regrets later down the line

>Totti smiling
Its been over two years for him

>Del Vescovo, Roma's doctor, sacked
wew we're going all in lads

>Ranieri brings Schmeichel

Yes/no?

didnt his last two jobs went brety terribly

It must be your dream coming true

He would cost 40m+ and would probably say no

Attached: Ars-ne-Wenger-008.jpg (460x276, 27K)

>active reports from Trigoria talk of eyewitnesses spotting Totti and Massara in full swat attire searching room after room for last strugglers
He wasn't even doing that bad in Fulham. It's a shit team impossible to save but he at least got them 12 points out of their 17 in the whole season. Fans are pissed at the ownership for sacking him

what does /seriea/ think about Mitrovic from Fulham? I kinda want an unbiased opinion

yes
massive improvement over lolsen

>Totti sleep
>Roma get fucked by incompetent management.
>Totti woke.
>EDF, Monchi and some staff get fired left and right.
Is Totti the real puppet master?

he's one of those players that gives his best on every match, but he's so below average....

He was just waiting for the right moment to strike
>tfw tomorrow Pallotta receives an offer Arab sheik and Totti is appointed president

Wait, is Totti one of those pretend-retards?

yes he has actually the highest iq in all football and will bring roma to eternal glory as soon as he is appointed president

It's part of his grand plan. Soon he will be the Caesar of the New Roman Empire.

Attached: 1476675598707.png (1440x1080, 1.19M)

So who will fall for Suso the 25 years old prospect meme?

Jenny a cute

twitter.com/ASRomaWomen/status/1104079610327822338

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-08 at 19.06.23.png (908x1300, 919K)

>take a job for x seasons
>sacked in a few months
>payed out for multiple years work

As I said a while ago in one of these threads, Totti is far from being a retard.
He's uneducated (like most players), very shy in front of a camera, especially since everyone has always been very careful to spot every mistake he made and he's also one that on the pitch very often lost his cool and ended up doing retarded stuff.
Throughout the years he learned not to take himself too seriously on TV and you can see how every time he goes in front of a camera and acts like himself he manages to steal the show.
He's still not what you'd normally call smart but he's not that stupid and is lucky enough to have a family and friends that more often than not advised him in the right way. Shit his parents managed to keep Cassano in check for a while, before he went full retard and moved out of Totti's house because he thought the maid stole his paycheck.
Mino Raiola can't put together two sentences but would you say he's a retard when he's by far one of the most successful agents? There's a lot of these people in football.
I always had the feeling he was just waiting on the side of the river for the corpses to pass by him. He certainly doesn't need the money and he sure as fuck wasn't happy with just being the image guy of the club.
That said I wasn't expecting such a power move from him and I'm even more surprised that Baldini let this happen. I guess we'll see at the end of the season how things go.

>Keita Balde Diao has confirmed that he could make his Inter comeback against SPAL in Serie A this weekend.

he will help lautaro alot in handling the pressure of having to carry the team infront of goal. these games have been great xp gathering for lautaro. i bet his father wont whine about playing time anymore. cant wait to see lautaro shine in a few years. even icardi is rumoured to be closer to playing again. he would have score that penalty.

>Keita Balde Diao has confirmed that he could make his Inter comeback against SPAL in Serie A this weekend.

he will help lautaro alot in handling the pressure of having to carry the team infront of goal. these games have been great xp gathering for lautaro. i bet his father wont whine about playing time anymore. cant wait to see lautaro shine in a few years. even icardi is rumoured to be closer to playing again. he would have score that penalty.

Attached: 174121923-59b17e73-c6a2-4b0f-b92b-cabf2c13aecb.jpg (736x409, 50K)

Wojak
Cacares - Rugani - Barzagli - Spinazzola
CAN - Bentacur - Matuidi
A. Sandro - Kean - Bernard Heskey

Musso
De Maio - TroostEkong - Nuytinck
Zeegelaar - Wilmot - ter Avest - Fofana - Stryger
Pussetto
De Paul

1-3, De /pol/ will rape Caceres and Rugani all game long

Are Juve winning tonight?

Not with this lineup, or these dubs.

This lineup would unironically still win the scudetto

4 - 1

oogoal.com

Yes 4 - 1

oogoal.com will tell u

i totally forgot caceres was jj players now
i'd rather have him as the rb than barzagli
youtube.com/watch?v=f1VMVbvu26M

Cacares FB.

Attached: Capture.png (387x525, 42K)

Should've just put Pinsoglio in goal

Moise Kean will impress tonight, he's based okay!

happy women's day lads

don't forget to fight for diversity

ke golazo
1-0

Kean > Memeicious

I told you, I am a red pilled football expert. Now many will ignore that post but they will see.

All right fras, get ready for 70 minutes of a tic-toc masterful defense.

>juvewinslol
>again
Should I just go play Stalker instead ? I just downloaded Zone of Alienation mod

Attached: BE9EC138-28A0-499D-B8F9-08B6EF5C47FA.jpg (474x311, 19K)

looks like you can download anything because you don't have to worry about getting a virus

Attached: 1544898336867.jpg (930x1024, 77K)

oogoal.com

Attached: oogoaldotcom.jpg (342x546, 36K)

Just play 4-4-2. Politano and Candreva are no goal threats at all. Asamoah can play on LM too.

oh no no no

At this point i'm surprised Barzagli is still alive.

Wait what the fuck are you speaking about?

I feel for Barzagli, he's literally too intelligent to play at this point

Ranieri interview:
youtube.com/watch?v=DKI_pfgtibY

oh shit, I didn't knew about this

Finally Ranieri can talk normally again and no longer the dilly ding dilly dong cringe shit

now if he can deliver results

Kean is wasted on Juve.
Run away, dude, run to greener pastures, away from those shitters.
Signed, a Juventus fan.

always rated kean

Kean? My favorite player right behind Rashford

>Argentinian goalkeeping

Literally better than Real's Favelado

Kean has now scored as many /seriea/ goals as Cutrone, despite playing 1034 minutes less (11,5 full games).

He's ready to take boomer Mandzukic's position

Kean > Piatek > Cutrone

I think I'm gonna make a separate thread for this, but name another team in Europe that fits the criteria
>Top of the table
>Back to back winner
>guaranteed win of the league
>fans need to cheer louder to cover for the chorus of boos coming from the Curva Sud from the very own Juventus fans against Juventus itself

Digits decide the minute in which Bentancur gets the obligatory yellow card

What the fuck is going on in the stands?
Why is half the stadium chanting and the other half whistling?

Protest against prices.

Based post

>and the other half whistling?

They are training for the game with atletico

Imagine how sad the atmosphere at the stadium is going to be in every match after they get out of CL

Seriously impressed by this Kean kid

I put a third division Argentine league match after Juve scored the first goal.
Serie A nowadays is only worth watching for the competition for Champions and Europa League spots.

das it kean

JJ is the cancer of Serie A.

Without this 'cancer', Serie A would have two CL spots and be behind the Russian premier league

This
actually Serie A is the cancer of JJ

It's the other clubs who should be trying harder, I loathe Juventus but can't blame them.

how old is Kean?

19 points ahead. nice "league" you have there gabagools.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''19'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

>Allessandro captain
oh boy how did we end up like this?

curva nord fighting with curva sud
nord wants to sing and they get whistled by curva sud when they try to

well done, serbia... well done

Emre can score

That's a penalty baby

why does kean not to get to take the penalty

Literally all senators missing, he's been with Juve since 2016 so that's like 100 games played. Juventus has a "most games played on the pitch gets the armband" policy.

Boooooooooo

Give Kean the hat-trick ffs

Why the fuck didn't they let Kean get his hat trick?

Attached: 400[1].jpg (463x400, 199K)

They're training Can in case there's a shootout Tuesday.

Nicolussi-Caviglia IN

Why not let Moise take the fucking penalty?

Attached: 1518631854808.jpg (480x480, 37K)

Oh man Spinazzola is something else

A real man would play Kean and Spinazzola against ATL but Allegri is known to be a hippie so he will never do it.

I love how confident he is on the pitch. And he's a fairly good player. Shame about that injury, took him out for way too long

he probably doesn't care about statpadding a hatty the wrong way like one of his teammate does.

Matuidi!

For me,it's juve b

>get paid tens of thousands of euros a week
>still watch the ball and not the man you're marking

why do defenders do this

>English commentators on my stream start shitting on not letting Kean take the penalty and that Can got a goal out of nothing

de sciglio out
barzagli out
hes gonna play in cl
feels good man

They're just trying to trick me into believing in the comeback vs Atletico

Attached: IMG_0707.jpg (550x595, 130K)

>He's only 8 years older than Spalletti for example
>it's true
What the hell

Sounds like you're just not #readytocomeback

Attached: tsu.png (1366x768, 1.13M)

This is not the Juve playing against Atletico, you're gonna get a bunch of dinosaurs.
They would literally only have to play Ronaldo with Kean, put Chiellini and Bonucci with Spinazzola and Cancelo, and keep the rest out. That's it, maybe you can pull it off. Add Pjanic and Mandzukic, you're fucked.

*Caceres terzino intensifies*

Caceres is a RB, there's Cancelo. Spinazzola is the only one still alive that can play LB to a decent level.

didn't expect anything from Udinese, but they aren't even trying.

Francesco de Jong!

why would you believe? It's literally another team on the pitch today

Caceres played a lot of games as LB for Uruguay, and Allegri already played Cancelo as LB a few times

>hans
based

For me, it's the Alpine Frenkie de Jong

Attached: D1Kl9kqX0AAp6vB.jpg large.jpg (1080x1080, 123K)

last 2 digits are the score for 2nd leg athletico

based lasagna

LASAGNAD

HOLY

What's the guy's name? Thrusted Kong?

this fucking cunt wtf

Jesus Christ!

Trustee Cone

Yellow for Bentancur, offcourse

lasagna'd aside, do we all agree juve b > juve a?

Red pilled

Atletico stands no chance

Attached: ritratti01.variant1400x787.jpg (1180x785, 253K)

>Udinese > Juve A
'no'

wew lads

yeah, I didn't mean Udinese but the massive turn over

>African defending

Attached: why2.png (1366x768, 951K)

Ronaldo couldn't accept someone making a hattrick before him vs. Atletico

please tell me this isn't shopped

RUBEEE
STORIA DI UN GRANDE AFROOOOORE
BRANCO CHE SCHIACCIA IL NEEEEEGRO
PUZZO CHE SI ALZA DAVVEEEERO

Attached: 1482144611319.png (1054x526, 38K)

I now remember Paletta

Attached: Racist bald man going at VERY high speed.webm (800x450, 2.71M)

why didn't penaldo played today?

SIMILI A DEGLI EBREI
ABBIAMO IL PIGIAMA A STRISCE

Attached: 69f.jpg (354x286, 25K)

He is resting so he can do nothing against atletico well rested.

rested to complete the bottle job in the CL

juventus.com/it/news/galleries/2018/2018--thebest---i-ritratti.php

They are so butthurt because this bro and this bro predicted what's gonna happen. Yea Forums brainlets will ignore that but they saw it and they seethe now like crazy

wait did allegro have a stroke? his left eye is going all marotta

it's called strabismus of Venus

allegris looks a bit more intense

LOL yeah they SEETHE so fuckin hard, I can see it from their passive aggressive bullshit topics they are trying to force just to hide the fact that 2 redpilled anons predicted the outcome.

Because they beat some trash team like Udinese?

tbf they fielded a much better team @ Udine and only managed to score two goals

DELET

samefag

based girellaro form malaysia

What is up with the autism in this thread?

Another terrible line-up by Gattushit.
What's even the point of watching anymore?

Attached: 1387806034.png (400x400, 23K)

This, how many serbs are in this thread? Please reply with 'remove albania'

He cute
youtube.com/watch?v=aeQXVI-BW1U

Attached: 1547916192843.jpg (1000x861, 482K)

Attached: 1537662995253.jpg (1080x951, 205K)

Attached: D1K6mQZXgAMt2a5.jpg large.jpg (837x1200, 143K)

Based and Cruijffpilled

Attached: D1K6hUTX4AkJ6_m.png large.png (817x598, 414K)

Is he giving him the middle finger?

I hope that is true.
Baka also needs a rest.

But I won't be getting my hopes up...until I see the final line-up tomorrow...

>tripcode

IT'S THIS A DISCONNECT?

based

ma in ghe senzo?

laroma24.it/news/coppe-europee-coppe-europee/2010/02/panathinaikos-roma-3-2-primo-round-ai-greci-non-bastano-vucinic-e-pizarro-si-interrompe-la-striscia-positiva

Since literally everybody is either dead or disqualified, get ready for this kino lineup
Olsen/Mirante
Karsdorp, Marcano, Jesus, Santon
Florenzi, Nzonzi, Zaniolo, Cristante
El Shaarawy, Schick
Based 4-4-2 diamond. I got the feeling he might go with 4-2-3-1 for this match tho

What does Nzonzi even do? Everytime I watch Roma play he's all over the place, giving out possession and losing aerial duels on the regular

Jj 4-9 Atletico
confirmed

He allegedly good in La Liga.. I don't see it either he's like a bad Bakayoko. Roma is missing Strootman so much. He could defend, run and pass really well. I thought he was one of the midfielders in Serie A.

Attached: strootman.jpg (1000x643, 116K)

I wonder why the wikipedia article(both the english and the italian one) says that Milan didn't have the current logo until 1986?

The logo clearly existed since the club was founded, pic related.
Also link related to more Milan logos and other historic photos.
museodelmarchioitaliano.it/marchi/milan.php

Attached: marchio-milan-02.jpg (450x551, 110K)

Mirin that bicep

>Page 7

Wake up fras, I need to sleep

>Imagine being this delusional

Attached: Liberal.jpg (1300x867, 147K)

How mad are you right now?

Attached: fiorentina_chiesa.png (899x1471, 1012K)

>how to let everyone know you're new in the thread

Passes sideways, loses the ball, loses every physical fight and on corners makes the opponent waste a defender on him since he's a tall. But that's what we have considering De Rossi is dead.

>Passes sideways, loses the ball, loses every physical fight
That sounds like Pjanic

But that's because Pjanic is playing in the wrong position for him. If you put Nzonzi farther ahead on the pitch he's even worse

Context?

here is

Daily reminder that noboby can fix Roma

Attached: sergejmilinkovicsavicdanilocataldi 3 0.jpg (1920x1080, 338K)

Attached: DrbxDCJX4AMcM66.jpg (1200x884, 157K)

>Hi, this is Massi Allegri and you're watching the Disney Channel!

Anons, chances of pep to Juve being true?

>Mauro Icardi has reportedly set out his terms and conditions in order to resume playing for Inter, including a public ‘rehabilitation’ of his character.
>The striker has not featured since he was suddenly stripped of the captaincy on February 13, as it was handed to Samir Handanovic.
>He is officially out with a knee inflammation, but Coach Luciano Spalletti said in a Press conference that the medics had given the all-clear, only for Icardi to refuse.
>“No, I’ll tell you when I am ready to play,” was the quote Spalletti attributed to Icardi.
>There have been several meetings over the last few days between director Beppe Marotta and Icardi’s new lawyer.
>According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, the Argentine has set out various terms and conditions that must be met before he will resume training or even playing for Inter.
>These include a ‘public rehabilitation’ of his image by the club and Coach Spalletti, with a clear explanation of precisely what caused the club to remove his armband.
>There is a great deal of confusion around the situation, as while Marotta and Spalletti only drop hints at the reasons Icardi is no longer the captain, wife and agent Wanda Nara repeatedly stated he did “nothing wrong” and the decision was out of the blue.
>It is hinted Icardi needs to take a step forward and apologise to his teammates, something the player is refusing to do, because he doesn’t feel that he did anything wrong.
>The situation is becoming urgent, as Lautaro Martinez is the only available striker and he will be suspended for the second leg of the Europa League Round of 16 with Eintracht Frankfurt.
>If Lautaro picks up a yellow card this weekend, then he’ll also be suspended in Serie A for the Derby della Madonnina with Milan.
He'll be back for the derby, won't he?

Attached: 1540157301887.jpg (714x540, 29K)

yep and will be out of touch and get dabbed on by piontek

The timing is a bit too perfect. Did Marotta cave in?

I wouldn't worry too much. I doubt he will return but even if he does the team hates him and there won't be any chemistry between players resulting in lack of passes or many wasted moments.

It's not like he cares, at this point he just wants his price tag to drop so JJ or Real (or whoever is behind this) can pick him up more easily. Also this reminds us, we don't really know why he isn't captain anymore, we just have hints.

kek

this desu. he was a complete midfielder and just generally competent , even if he was miles better before the exploding knees

Icardi did nothing wrong armband removed for no reason Spalletti and Marotta should be ashamed of theirselves

*dives*

9 trophies in 4 seasons, make sure you say something nice about Stefano on his birthday!

Attached: D1Nc7QHWoAQKOFO.jpg large.jpg (1920x1080, 178K)

time for politANO false 9

GOAT

May you always stay warmed up, wherever you go

Can I just take a moment to seethe and say that bullshit like this doesn't happen in any other club in the fucking whole wide world

Attached: 1544955086167.png (1072x1072, 858K)

What about FC Hollywood?

I'm working on a pitch for a fixed camera sitcom set into the locker room of "FC Cosmopolita Lombardia", a ragtag team playing in an european top league. It's going to be a huge success believe me.

>crisi cosmos

Starring Ben Kingsley as "Boss", the bipolar coach always oscillating between uncontrollable rage and crippling depression

Attached: ben-kingsley.jpg (446x299, 26K)

>as "Boss",
Don't you Italians call managers "Mister"?

You're right, I was thinking about an international pitch but it wouldn't work in Hollywood, I should modify it for an italian production.

Attached: Ivano_Marescotti_crio.jpg (800x824, 75K)

And starring Miriam Leone as 'The Agent'

Attached: Miriam_Leone.jpg (500x570, 52K)

*live audience cheers and whistles*

I'll suggest the irreproachable and county-famous journalist Mario Sechi playing the part of Inter CEO, Beppe Marotta

Attached: 1544115797071.jpg (1024x1024, 132K)

PROSSIMAMENTE AL CINEMA

MIRIAM LEONE IN

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "EL COCOMORDAN"

LA VERA STORIA DI WANDA NARA, LA PROCURATRICE PIU' POTENTE DELLA STORIA

Attached: Miriam-Leone-1.jpg (2400x1600, 167K)

>Inter
It's Cosmo

Carlo Buccirosso as Spalletti
Tony Servillo as Icardi
Luca Marinelli as Brozovic
Directed by Sorrentino
Guaranteed oscars

>not choosing Luca Zingaretti to portray Spalletti

"IL COMMISSARIO BUCIANO", coming soon on your screens!

>casting Brozo but not Perisic

This

Depends on Benedict Cumberbutch's cachet

>"Bih Dambrooosio, that cross was a camurria!"
>"dimando comprensioni i pirdunanza dottori, mi scappò!"

F

again

Attached: marko-pjaca-fiorentina.jpg (1920x1080, 141K)

Edoardo Leo as Candreva

it's actually the OTHER knee this time
his career's done

>Allegri questions Juventus' champions league obsession. "I think expectations have been raised far too much and it’s become an obsession. Playing in the Champions League ought to be a pleasure and a joy."

goal.com/en/news/massimiliano-allegri-juventus-champions-league-obsession/87ix7d0gcqvp1mkzs5q09suyp

>Tony Servillo as Icardi
Non volevo solo giocare nelle squadre di calcio... Volevo avere il potere di farle fallire

Attached: 5414.jpg (1600x1067, 142K)

Attached: 1538562451155.webm (476x360, 739K)

>excuses already
he's done, he doesn't #believeincomeback

That happens quite often

>athlete fucks up one knee
>dedicates extra effort to strengthen it
>non-injured knee becomes a weak link due to relative under-conditioning

Milik went through this with his second knee injury iirc

>"Dad, who watches /serieb/ at 3pm on a Saturday afternoon?"
>"Alcoholics, angry loners, the unemployable"

Attached: 1551232822669.jpg (640x480, 47K)

checked
this is Pjaca's 3rd bad injury in 3 years though

F
Croatian FA and Čaćić really did him in.

And also our resident uruguayan Serie B savant.

Attached: 800px-Matero_en_Posadas.jpg (800x1067, 278K)

Michael Richards as zany ex-player Marco Materazzi who's always showing up with some new crazy scheme

Attached: 220px-Michael_53.jpg (220x294, 23K)

ZANIOLO OUT

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-09 at 15.53.22.png (1264x746, 154K)

Not really in on his injury lore but once you suffer one catastrophic injury like that everything is thrown off balance, it's very rare to see someone not re-injure themselves. Plus Pjaca is a tall, top-heavy guy, his knees suffer much stronger forces than the knees of the average football playing manlet.

Jokes aside, is it possible Miriam has cocomordan too?

Attached: miriam leone 33.jpg (2615x3923, 958K)

who even reads wikipedia

that site is retarted

Attached: 1543778297244.webm (352x640, 1.57M)

based

got Bronchitis
I hate being *cough*schick*cough*

Attached: 12074370005089648.jpg (1147x600, 82K)

E porco dio però.
>tfw Coric finally plays and he's dabs on Empoli

Attached: Capture.png (530x582, 14K)

will this be a good game?

Post-Piatek Genoa games usually aren't

Roughly equal teams who'll both want the win instead of a draw. Not to mention GOATinho and Bobby English are playing.

>you are now imagining what could have been of Genoa if they didn't have to sell their starting XI every twelve months

Chitolina who?

What if Rafa came to Inter next season with a blank cheque?

lads im getting kinda nervous jj might actually get pep

He won't win CL with them so I'm kinda okay with that

im a bit of a pepfag so it would be conflicting for me

>Sources close to Pep Guardiola have vehemently denied claims he is set to take over at Juventus.

i guess its fake news though

why would you even care? guardiola himself has said managers need to move every 3-4 years. if he moves to juventus it wouldn't be a surprise.

Can't wait for Gattuso and Spalletti to dab on him.

He would actually struggle a lot with full catenaccios, at least in the beginning

Catenaccio is peak football, it's football brought to it's perfection, unsolvable.

Now that Pep is going to Serie A. Which Italian club will memeKlopp manage?

>Spallo dabbing on Pep
I would die to see this

its unironically the most efficient style of football

I hate to admit it, but probably Milan

Attached: 1548874136719.jpg (250x249, 7K)

Kloppo is honorary terrone

Fuck, you're right. Damn.

deja vu?

I've just been in this place before

Please get Jose back to Inter.

It used to be more reliable in the past. Lately it's been getting really dumb.

Higher on the pitch
And I know it's my place to score

Really, where'd you read that?

Attached: 49907385_406023913507145_4699315655832245701_n.jpg (480x480, 44K)

Deja vu
I've just been in the box before
Higher on the pitch
And I know it's my time to score
Pass to you, and the ball is a mystery
Shooting with my feet
It's so hard when you don't pass to me

Terence Hill as Piatek

Also, forgot...Bud Spencer as Higuain.

serie a new slogan
>the place to be

Brian Goodman as Handanovic

>twitter.com/juventusfc/status/1104441720098324480
We're going to cringe Atletico out of CL

About Klopp? I believe Klopp sees Pep as his rival, so most likely he'd move to where Pep goes. Also don't forget that Klopp is still holding his contract extension yet.

Oops,
holding off*

Mirabelli on Gattuso, Milan and Icardi

>Massimiliano Mirabelli claims Milan’s Chinese patrons “almost fainted when I chose Gennaro Gattuso,” while Mauro Icardi “relies too much on Wanda.”

>The director spoke to Radio Deejay this morning about his time working with former Rossoneri President Yonghong Li, who defaulted on loan repayments, before the club was effectively repossessed by Elliott Management.

>“In the starting XI now we have Franck Kessie, Hakan Calhanoglu, Ricardo Rodriguez, Mateo Musacchio, Andrea Conti, Lucas Biglia, plus of course the Coach Gattuso, so I did some good things at Milan,” assured Mirabelli.

>“Gattuso loves Calhanoglu and in my view the real Hakan hasn’t yet made an appearance at Milan. In Germany, he scored so many goals and assists on free kicks, but then he had some personal issues to deal with.

>“Nobody in the media expected Rino to get such impressive results. It’s easy to say all this in the papers, but I was gambling with something real when I made this choice.

>“The Chinese club patrons told me to pick whoever I wanted as Coach, but they almost fainted when I chose Gattuso. They said we’d be sending a bad sign, suggesting we were dismantling the team.

>“Gattuso is humble and eager to learn, so he surrounds himself with intelligent collaborators who can say no to him when necessary.”

>Before his time at Milan, Mirabelli and CEO Marco Fassone had worked across the city at Inter.

>“I was there when Roberto Mancini gave Icardi the captain’s armband. I thought it was an intelligent move, as he was and still is a great talent. Of course, to become a champion on the field, you need to be one in life too.

>“Mancini said Icardi doesn’t participate in team moves, but has a lot of quality and is a focal point. I think he can be the captain anyway, as he is a good kid.

>“The only problem with Icardi is that he relies too much on his wife. Wanda has so many different roles and it creates chaos.”

Attached: Gattuso-1711-Mirabelli-acm_7.jpg (490x200, 24K)

Attached: 1550700768_722859_1550702613_noticia_normal.jpg (1200x675, 49K)

FUCK merdafatti and FUCK faggote

>“The Chinese club patrons told me to pick whoever I wanted as Coach, but they almost fainted when I chose Gattuso. They said we’d be sending a bad sign, suggesting we were dismantling the team.

literally extended Montella's contract as soon as he took over

Yeah, his fault we ended up with Grintusso

I think he's referring to the time after he sacked Montella.

Chievo: Sorrentino; Depaoli, Bani, Andreolli, Barba; Leris, Hetemaj, Dioussé; Giaccherini; Meggiorini, Stepinski

Milan: G Donnarumma; Conti, Musacchio, Romagnoli, Laxalt; Kessie, Biglia, Paquetá; Suso, Piatek, Castillejo

For me, it's Gen0-0a

Attached: 2713ccf2cb9dda179038.png (1124x352, 75K)

solid lineup

Attached: 1544777565224.jpg (1200x1200, 165K)

Never realised Jandrei had left Chape

CAM ON SUSO, SCORE SAM FACKING BLOOTAHS

>we want the British audience
Yikes

That's like the A-team Milan. Except Suso.

Attached: 1552088433805.jpg (626x602, 46K)

hope chievo dabs on bbilan

Biglia is B-tier to Bakayoko at this point.

Should've put Castillejo on the right wing and start Borini on the left

No thank you to Borini.
I would rather start Laxalt on the left and Rodriguez as LB.

nice to see parma doing decently after the abyss. almost guaranteed safety already

RiRo is disqualified

now they scored too. noice

perfect selection:
Samu at LW
Conti at RW
Calabria or whatever on RB
perfect selection

nice to see rube ultras protesting. rube used to have class besides their stealing. nowadays they are 100% plastic with allianz arenas, cristianos, scoring more than 4 goals against shitters etc etc. and still choking in europe.

Right, Strinic then.

I don't think Conti would make for a good RW but I guess he would be more effective than sushit

Conti should play as RB and Samu as RW.
Calabria can sit on the bench.

>Kucka scored

>I don't rate Calabria

Attached: 664.jpg (558x614, 18K)

>er tendina

>rating Calabria

Attached: 1476633946538.jpg (680x598, 54K)

Indeed, rating Calabria is the high-iq and big-brained school of thought

Why no Bakayoko or Caldara?

Based Calabria rating Albanian.

t. low iq

Baka needs rest and Caldara just came back from injury(he's on the bench though).
I don't think we'll see Caldara break into the starting line-up for quite a while since Musacchio is an excellent defender.

no you

yeah quite alot of ex-inter players too. ansaldi, dimarco, pandev, biabiany

>he rates Castillejo

Attached: 1551205497167.jpg (299x600, 31K)

Icardi not in tomorrow's squad (but Keita is). SAY IT WITH ME

Attached: download.jpg (287x176, 5K)

>dimarco
Now I remember this
dailymotion.com/video/x6tnum6

spalletti and icardi have broken down. icardi is a poacher and not a playmaking false 9. he will leave after season and i think madrid is the destination. 110 is okay amount to replace and improve squad even though icardi is worth more.

yeah i remember that pissed me off.

Reminder that Kucka changed his surname to Kuco.

I don't rate Castillejo either but he's better than Suso right now...especially on the right.

I think he'll disappoint a bit today at LW desu.

There was never any doubt. They were pushed back into Serie A from the very first second, with sky even showing their serie d matches. But at least they went through all the steps rather than being pushed into Serie B like Fiorentina

>with sky even showing their serie d matches.
Well, I imagine there is a sizable Parma fanbase to exploit there for TV Networks.

>sizeable parma fanbase
there's not even a sizeable amount of people living in parma, let alone following football in Serie D

do they new owners have money?

>tfw I'm not sure if I'm #readytocomeback

Attached: We never give up. Never. _ #GETREADY TO COMEBACK! _ Juventus vs Atlético Madrid-4HTCvyJtpBo-0001.p (1280x720, 600K)

Yay Milan about to dab on Chievo

lads how do we keep Chievo in Serie A

I meant that there is a sizable fanbase of Parma FC throughout Italy.
I'm not saying that it competes with the big clubs but they probably have a bigger fanbase than Chievo or some shit.

teams too young, need more 35 year olds

buy pandoro

Occasional and off-season reminder that Panettone >>>>> Pandoro

Attached: panettone.jpg (500x454, 50K)

Digits and Milan get JACKOREENEYD

Giaccherinho confirmed

Attached: 1465852424138.jpg (336x581, 26K)

Based and Giacchopilled.

Stream?

usbuzz.us/2019/03/chievo-vs-ac-milan.html

Milan kit with black shorts > Milan kit with white shorts if I can be real honest with you fras.

Atletico just won their 5th game in a row without conceding, I'm sure Allegri and his amazing offensive tactics will score 3

Cheers

Dubs and Milan gets dabbed on by Lil Jacker

black shorts are always better, jj ones against napoli were good too

For me, it's Sopcast.

Attached: miriam19.jpg (1039x705, 57K)

not again

Stop it!

Attached: no bully ac.png (731x860, 243K)

>ateletico conceded 0 goals in last 5 games
Sorry juvebros

I want to lick her ______

Laxalt looks like he plays bass in a christian rock band.

was that a cross or shot by sushit

Attached: 1549736994124.png (383x360, 223K)

Suso needs to try and actually run with the ball sometimes, he keeps trying to play cut in and play pinpoint diagonals like hes David Beckham or something.

>Sopcast, now that was a good stream program

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x550, 32K)

I want Laxalt to sit on my face

trips would've countered them, dubs aren't enough
meelan getting GIACK'D tonight

stop trying to score kesshit, you're not a striker retard

hoping for a patrician 0-0

I know how do you feel Piatek

Attached: 1547824737341.jpg (399x400, 22K)

>castillejo
completely useless against players with even minimal physical strength

someone delete the thread pls

shitty burger tbqh

Attached: ywnbeeatenbymiriam.jpg (640x637, 76K)

Friday is so based

He really needs to get with the program

Attached: RA_FO61039C8A425-4.jpg (225x225, 10K)

WTF, I like vore now?!?!

What's the best way to cook chicken?

Attached: clark-roast-chicken-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1152, 480K)

Based Donnarumma

>cutting inside his own half
new lowpoint

Boil it or put it in a pie

spit roasting duh

pls stop taking shitty shots and feed piontek

Is Gattuso another Vamos merchant or a tactical autist?

pic related

Attached: P1050738.jpg (320x240, 45K)

what did castishit mean by this?

if its just a piece of chicken like thigh or breast just brine it, marinate it, and cook it on a pan or something

in a good stew with rice and veggies

>that defending
ahah
hahaha
AHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Is there anyone more boomer-looking in Serie A than Sorrentino?

Attached: 25 year old boomer.jpg (380x690, 60K)

good advice

Looks awful, the chicken will get all sooty

You just wait he will make amends

what does biglia do exactly

are you serious?

Stepinski finna boutta dab on these milan incels

Piontek

Yeah, if you boil it that doesnt happen and it's also healthier.

pathetic

The Jam Roll hasnt done much so far

i forgot
>british cuisine

*sip*

Attached: 630968.jpg (600x1200, 98K)

lmao how was that a foul

>needing refball to beat Chievo
cringe and pairettopilled

GOAL

>what does biglia do exactly
He scores goals

Nice

BASED BIGLIA

suso btfo

WEW

HOLY SHIT
Chadligia

nice refball

i apologize

wanted to quote the other guy, would try the pasties tho

BIGLIAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

reee

Das rite

*dives*

beer is shit alcohol desu

drink some rum

*pies, not pasties theyre a completely different thing

>app notifies GOAL BIGLIA just as freekick is to be taken on stream

very uncomfy

someone post the foul

>divetá

Well that took alot of time
Milan is winning UCL next season

>Romagnoli's reaction to the goal

Attached: ayni.jpg (300x300, 28K)

wtf just happend?

Paqueta with his best Chiesa impression tonight

what did le grinta man mean by this?

>Gattuso red card as manager

lmao

HES OFF

>referee is the son of another referee from the calciopoli scandal and brother of a juventus manager
>refballing in favour of Milan

pick one

nah, I think they're pretty much the same stuff desu

What the hell was that, Rino? He actually looked uneasy from the beginning of the game, as if something was bothering him.

>hakan, suso couldn’t score free kicks for shit
>biglia takes one scores one
btfo
Also Rino chimping out

jews help one another

Lmao, he's gonna be suspended for the derby

he needed a poo

He entered the pitch?

>deleting yourself right before the derby in a game with Chievo, of all teams

K E K
E
K

why did he get sent off? my stream got stuck and when it came back gattuso was already walking off.

I think it's because he started conti and laxalt

then he's refballing against Chievo, it's either one or the other

Well you thought wrong

Think I didn't desu

you now remember piatek

oh no no no

>donnameme

CRINGE

chievos udinese shirts are horrid

OH YEAH

FUCK

>Dollar
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

JUST

based Hetemaj
lmaoing @ Conti's defending

>he rates Conti

nice job gondi

fuck conti

f

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

top defending by the next Cafù

HETEMAJJJJ

Oh yes Dumbaruma is a world class keeper

>conti

"The difference between the two is all in the structure,

Pasties tend to be defined as a singular, folded pastry case with a crimped lid and a savoury filling, typically of seasoned meat and vegetables.

Pies, on the other hand, traditionally have a base and sides and a separate lid. A pie is defined by the Oxford English Dictionary as “a baked dish of fruit, or meat or vegetables, typically with a top and base of pastry”."

>conti
Where is the conti cock sucking albanian?

how can Castillejo play in Serie A?

what is """"he"""" thinking about now?

>castillejo

>goals conceded record shattered by chievo

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA

oh nononnoon

CHADlabria would've blooted that away.

the virgin conti vs the chad calabria

ynr suso

>start conti
>concede
hmmm.........

it's just the folding desu

lads

how do we stop chievo?

This scare and confuses the Albanian.

Attached: 12.jpg (1200x843, 151K)

And the size, and often the part of the country

I always knew Conti, and Laxalt, we're better suited at wingback. But still, he's looked like he's still carrying an injury all half.

get your sniffers ready

Attached: LaceyJane.webm (640x800, 865K)

well that's true, in fact, pies with meat/chicken are quite uncommon in south America, Argentina has some pastries, but they're definitely Italian influence. I would really like to try beef wellington but I think this one it's a total different dish

Another fucking terrible match by Gattuso.
He had to start his beloved Sushit...who NEVER EVER fucking made a single pass for Conti going forward.
He had to as always have the team sit deep with his cancerous defensive tactics and it's clear that he instructed Conti to stay back in the 2nd half since he barely even attempted to attack in 2nd half.
On top of that he got himself expelled and left the team in such a bad position in such a crucial moment.

Awful referee once again. Countless fouls(especially on Piatek) not given for Milan time and time again. Chievo players got away with a lot of shit and none of them got booked.

Laxalt as I've said again and again...he's no LB...he's simply terrible from there and he's not starting material either.
Kessie is not Milan quality, simple as.
Paqueta looks like he was dying out there and desperately needs rest.

Biglia had a decent performance elevated into a good one because of his wondrous free kick goal which proved crucial for the result.
Piatek once again saved Gattushit's ass by scoring that fluke as goal. Otherwise he was isolated for all the match because Sushit didn't attempt to play any ball at him and neither did he ever give Conti the ball either...preferring to do his le cut-inside shit.
Castillejo was good, he's a smart player too, he realized how terrible the midfield was performing in 1st half and started dropping deep to help the midfield out and at some point in 2nd half he just said fuck it and drifted to the right wing where he should have played all along.

All in all, a night to forget.
I hope L&M complain to the Federation for how Milan is being treated and I hope they sack Gattuso at the end of the season no matter what.

If Piatek wasn't there tonight Milan would have lost.
We cannot go on grinding results like these in a shit-tier Serie A while at the same time pretending that we can aim to get back at the top.

Attached: punishedmaldini.jpg (1595x895, 191K)

Attached: Gennaro.webm (640x360, 765K)