Happy International Women's Day

>Happy International Women's Day

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 4.14.49 PM.png (1972x986, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

fivethirtyeight.com/features/nearly-all-of-silicon-valleys-political-dollars-are-going-to-hillary-clinton/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>International Women's Day
Everyday is women's day.

They already have a mixed team filled with queers

Women football is nonsense

considering how shit they would be under Flori, it's probably for the best

Based but bluepilled

Spotted the jew
Based and redpilled

Based

>Real Maid Rid

#RESIST

Attached: 1462804956075.webm (960x540, 2.65M)

Attached: 1462807930467.webm (1280x720, 1.95M)

Attached: 1462808391441.webm (640x360, 2.9M)

Attached: 1470002217311.webm (720x404, 1.63M)

Attached: 1471643614948.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

He should just use a team full of trannies

Attached: 1483571899210.webm (854x480, 2.94M)

Now let's take a look at m*le football.

Attached: male football.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

Pedro knows the story

Attached: 1510218616935.jpg (365x346, 16K)

it is really that much worse than Buffon mistake in CL?

Here, Man Utd 'resisted' making a women's team for decades. They made one this year and were immediately placed in the top division without playing a single professional match, ahead of the women's teams that actually deserve it. These thots think they're going to get equality with this shit, they're just inventing more ways to get fucked over

I thought they were in the second tier?

The FA totally fucked over a lot of older clubs though in the reshuffle, teams like Sunderland were demoted twice because 'lol fuck you'.

wtf I love florentino now

Why is Flo so based?
I am going to miss old fuck when he gets a stroke

Attached: Meanwhile_Farca.png (642x326, 37K)

It cant possibly cost that much money to do it.

Hell, just pay €50k each for a female pick up team from a local barros made up of moms, cuties, maybe throw in a criminal or two and call it a day. The novelty itself is bound to attract bigger crowds and revenues than a serious team.

women are particularly bad at football, don't know why.
Women's tennis is lame compared to men's for example, but it's still watchable, or athletics, or volleyball, cycling, etc...
Bu they simply suck at football!!

Dont lie you fucking cunt, womens football is shit enough that you dont need to invent stories to make it worse. They're in the second division

based Flo, a bit sad he kind of looks like a woman now though.

Attached: BWkhjMJCMAAust8.jpg (488x668, 35K)

remember to respect woman

Attached: respec.png (605x352, 42K)

looks like klopp

>cum on your forehead is disgusting
>drinking milk out of someone's ass is ok
Krissy seems to understand life on a higher level

Attached: Krissy Lynn, Tori Lux-Milk Nymphos 3.webm (960x540, 1.87M)

Its not expensive but its a money sink, no profit whatsoever

>mutt defending
>fr*nch goalkeeping

Is this shit real? This can't be the actual teams.

This has to be fake, like a comedy show skit.

Women's football teams are a drain on their respective clubs' resources. Any club that has a women's team is taking on unnecessary debt as they take more money to run than they produce.

Give her a break. English are shit at goalkeeping regardless of their gender.

>INTERATIONAL WOMAN DAY BADDDDDD
so much npc tiers hit here. not even hating women are good, but hating on women blindly is incelPC tier. loser and virgin attitude, literally the mindset of a absolute loser who projects his lame and retarded persona onto not only the rest of the world, but against female athletes who probably kick his ass

listen you fucking retard. there's women who play great within their own female catogory, and sometimes, female football i great to watch. meaning you're a lame loser who made nothing in life, and couldn't even get in you local guys U7's reserve team substitute

literal incels. get a life

Great post user a woman will have sex with you now.

>so much npc tiers hit here. not even hating women are good, but hating on women blindly is incelPC tier.
going good
>loser and virgin attitude,
uh ok...
>literally the mindset of a absolute loser who projects his lame and retarded persona onto not only the rest of the world,
bit rude
>but against female athletes who probably kick his ass
probably not, bro - the best Canadian and America women's national soccer nd hockey teams, both consistent World Champs, routinely lose to teen boys teams
>listen you fucking retard.
watch the language, son; not cool
>there's women who play great within their own female catogory,
you're back on track
>and sometimes, female football i great to watch.
...and the whisky has kicked in
>meaning you're a lame loser who made nothing in life, and couldn't even get in you local guys U7's reserve team substitute
always eat a hearty meal before you get drunk, user, and drink plenty of water as you drink

Fuck off tranny.

t.low iq incel conservatives

fuck off back to you pat butchanan videos. the modern, progressing, urbanite,, tech advancing world ha no time for you backwards, ''trad', rural primitive losers.

You seem really mad and triggered maybe try not being a virgin kek

Keep pretending you enjoy woman’s football for your political agenda lol, pathetic forcing yourself to sit through that shite to feel enlightened or whatever LOL

womens football will never be a thing. get used to it
and I seriously hope the fucker that comes after flor*ntino is as based as he is, that's how you run the biggest club in the world

>fuck off back to you pat butchanan videos

Lads look, it's an insult from 1995.

the tech sector is conservative

got that shit right

about the only thing the turban wearers got correct

Business idea: women's football but with 0 stadium security, ultras are allowed to do whatever they want like in the 70s

user, I...

fivethirtyeight.com/features/nearly-all-of-silicon-valleys-political-dollars-are-going-to-hillary-clinton/

I meant the programmers and engineers though. I know that the Harvard trust fund kiddies are all larping as liberals.

Nope they're mostly lefties too.

>get a life
>posted at 3.44 am

Attached: 1550725053155.gif (200x220, 1.09M)

t. has never worked a single day in there

I worked 3 years in California, I am still NEETing thanks to it

The top of the top (all born into wealth, went to the best universities, and more focused in marketing, never programmed anything to save their lives) is liberal, but the people who do the actual work are either pajeets (who don't give a shit about politics in my experience) or white low-key conservatives/libertarians.

The fact that the conservatives are all "low-key" says it all: the leadership, power structure, corporate culture, and political donations are all heavily biased in favor of the left and globalism, and against the right and American nationalism.

And the fact of the matter is that most Silicon Valley employees voted against Trump.

Amateur women's football is fine.

Why would you negotiate or give up to terrorists? Learn from your muzzies invaders and start putting thots in their place

Its empowering because it comes from girl incel #nuffsaid

>responding to obvious bait

What's the purpose of International Women's Day?