Haha

haha

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47495707

Attached: 1532996256448.png (1378x1692, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17563346/
uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2594607.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so if they disagreed, would it be overturned? i've heard about red cards being overturned, but not goals.

No it wouldn't be overturned of course not but it would count as a wrong decision so P$G could feel aggrieved.

It's a stone wall penalty desu, the guy jumps with a wide arm and hits the ball in the box. I don't even know why there's people complaining.

>could feel aggrieved.
they still do that i think.

Because it was an injury time wide shot that sealed the game?

this

strawpoll.me/17563346/

>I don't even know why there's people complaining.
>people complaining
>french
>people

And? The rules don't change based on gametime

Kimpembe throwing his arm out like a retard sealed the game.

Have I said so or have I replied to
>I don't even know why there's people complaining.
?
Remember the recent Madrid - Juve turbo butthurt

>a red card in the first leg would have prevented this
eh

This

And? The dumb cunt should have just staied put and let the shot go wide, instead he touches it with his and in the box for no reason so it's a penalty.
Florenzi pulled the shirt of a guy that wasn't even near the ball but it's still a foul and penalty. Football punishes stupidity

>Football punishes stupidity
You assume Football is fair, and a place of justice. It has nothing to do with that. Football is extremely random. This time everyone is happy to see PSG sinks, but next time when Atletico will get blatantly varballed by Ronaldo I doubt it'll be the same. VAR does not bring the truth or justice, just more (endless) room for interpretation.

read and weep

uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2594607.html

>Buffon got knocked out of the CL 2 years in a row due to brainlet defenders giving away a late penalty

Attached: oze4t.jpg (412x351, 42K)

There's literally no room for interpretations here, he has his arm wide, he hits the ball in the box with it, it's a penalty, no metter the player the team or the time on the clock.

Of course it has, arm was moving away from the ball, intentionality, arm extended along the body...it could have been interpreted in a lot of different ways, Clattenburg said he wouldn't have awarded the penalty.

Italian and nigger defenders are finally getting exposed for their """defending.""" Based VAR. They can't defend or goalkeep. Leave it to the white man. Just run after the ball after it's hoofed.

>There's literally no room for interpretations here
There literally is.

He said he doesnt like the rule, but the call was correct

>takes 4 goals in a WC final
sure thing """"white man""""

I'm not white. I'm Dinaric, Mahmoud.

He said the rules were applied but that he wouldnt have given the penalty himself. Its a jab at the current state of the rule

>"This, for me, should not have been a penalty as Presnel Kimpembe did not deliberately handle the ball"
sigh

It was a penalty, but penalties have always been cheap. How can you give a team an 80% chance of a goal just because a shot that was going 10 yards wide hit an arm accidentally, or when there's a foul at the top of the box with 8 defenders in it. There should be regular penalties from 12 yards and penalties from 20 yards for less severe infringements.

it's a controversial penalty in the way that you will always have people saying it wasnj't, if it wasn't booked a penalty you would have people complaining about refball, truth is it's a very generous penalty but not a scandal.

but somehow suso gets tackled by kolarov like theyre playing american football and that wasn't a penalty

>Handling the ball
>Handling the ball involves a deliberate act of a player making contact with the ball with the hand or arm.
>The following must be considered:
>• the movement of the hand towards the ball (not the ball towards the hand)
>• the distance between the opponent and the ball (unexpected ball)
>• the position of the hand does not necessarily mean that there is an offence

>Football is extremely random.
Lel no it isn’t. Why do you think football gambling - an annual multi-billion dollar industry - exists?

because it's indeed very random and people usually lose money in most of cases

>2 days later
>Mehmets posting under french flags are still seething

what the hell are you even saying

Attached: had no idea.png (728x716, 392K)

>people usually lose money in most of cases
Because it’s not random you dumb shit. Betting companies find it very easy to assign odds to each and every game, year in year out, whilst keeping their businesses profitable. Those companies already know that teams like Utd, PSG, Barca are going to win x amount of games each season.

Attached: mooody.png (1641x880, 1004K)

it is random you retard otherwise we would all be millionaires right now, those comapnies you mention are actually making money on you brainlets betting on it.

LMAO

Attached: 1531632149132.png (621x702, 56K)

Because you can average odds via statistical analysis of a great number of games doesn't mean one football game can't be totally at odds with the previsions because it is indeed an open play game with a great factor of randomness.

Sandnigs would do well to watch the game back and see how the Utd players defended shots on their goal and crosses into the box. They all put their hands behind their backs, which is what any responsible defender should do. Dumb fuck Kimpembe has never learned how to defend properly because he doesn’t need to. When he makes a mistake in the shantytown of Ligue 1 it doesn’t matter because PSG are already winning 8-0.

you obviously don't watch ligue 1

Yeah mate PSG going out in the CL in the Round of 16 is so “random”. No pattern to see here.

Attached: 476AB3A3-5A08-48CD-8FF5-9E6FC2CDDBC0.png (774x391, 527K)

Can you blame him? I would rather watch Dinamowinslol

of course he is to blame sicne he gives his pov on a league he's not watching

I'm sure you had a lot of money on united going through and are rich now

It's very easy to argue this wasn't a penalty.

Arm is moving counter clockwise to the front of his body, away from the ball
>• the distance between the opponent and the ball (unexpected ball)
Barely a few meters, short distance, arm has no time to reach his destination and is hit by the ball
His arm is already extended in his running motion, he doesn't pull it up as he jumps. In fact he tries to bring in away from the play, but is hit before he has a chance to.

KEK why the fuck would I. I don’t need to watch it to derive a conclusion from a mediocre PSG being 20 points clear of everyone else. Just like last year, and just like next year and the year after.

I actually would have put big money on ManUre going through if I'd had any.

Gambling is for degenerates.

>why the fuck would I
when you say paris win all his matches 8-0 you obviously don't watch it, so yes your pov is irrelevant.

Buffon was the worst footballer on the pitch and was either fully or partially to blame for 2 of the 3 goals.

With a better keeper, PSG go through.

Hyperbole, lad, to make a point. I’m well aware that PSG don’t literally win every game 8-0. Autism.

Why? I thought it isnt random and really obvious they are going out?

>Man Shitty have been in a CL semi-final
I don't remember this..

this, when psg was down 2-1 the match changed, psg players were feared af.

Yeah, Ligue 1 is really tough on them

Attached: 2019-03-08_16-46-30.jpg (975x100, 28K)

>This

While I'm in agreement that VAR is great for the sport, a lot still comes down to the the discretion of the officials. Take the disallowed goal Morata had against Juve. There wasn't nearly enough contact for Chielinni to warrant such a theatrical response and if the roles were reversed, it would be a no call/yellow in Morata for simulation.

>autism
you call autism when you pretend to know shit but say lies on purpose to sutain your arguments ? you're just plain stupid, there are MANY ways to dismish this fraud of kimpembe and you manage to bring the worse arguments.

He wasn't even first choice but Areola was late and got punished. Shanty town of PSG

Stop smoking weed

Attached: semi.jpg (633x209, 33K)

>his arguments was to saty kimpembe can be shit since his team wins all matches 8-0
>now his argument is to say psg is first with a good margin
yes i totally never sa teams from top4 european championship with such a huge amound of points clear to the second and yet i didn't see you come to say their defenders were shit because of that..

Because there’s always a chance you’re wrong, and gambling doesn’t improve the experience of watching a game for me. It does the opposite. I worded my other post incorrectly. The french user saying that football is “extremely” random is what I took issue with. I shouldn’t have said definitively that it “isn’t random” because there’s a little randomness in everything. But generally, in football, patterns exist for a reason and the better team usually beats the weaker team.

football is one of the most complicated sport to bet on due to his high randomness, read some books.

They went out to Real Madrid. The second leg was in the Bernabeu and City barely registered a shot on goal despite needing a goal to go through. It was one of the most embarrassing CL semifinal performances ever.

It wasn’t a bad argument at all. You’re just a bitter autist that took it literally when it was clearly tongue in cheek.

it is a dumb argument since it doesn't explain why he's shit brainlet, so bayern defenders were shit because they had 20 clear points some years ago ? yeah no.

>It was one of the most embarrassing CL semifinal performances ever.
No it wasn't, you fucking scouse prick. They lost 1-0 to a fucking og.

It's either a joke or an argument, you have to pick one

Ice hockey is even worse

yep, the worst actually, in the book they were explaining sports that aren't played with your bare hands give way more randomness results

Vaguely remember that, but thought it was RO 16 or QF.

Meh, who cares anyway. After this investigation they are finished as a club with any relevance anyway.

A footnote in history like Blackburn.

And went out with a whimper as if they were 3-0 up in a PL game. It was bizarre and embarrassing.

hes using his arm to swing his body, this is bs.
its basic physics

Real were a much better team

>After this investigation...
Nothing will happen

Are you defending Kimpembe? He doesn’t need to swing his body.

You can't be this dumb. Do you really not know how betting companies operate?

He doesn't need to, doesn't mean it's automatically a penalty.

He's a brainlet for turning his back on the ball while defending. His own fault.

>not realising that the traction this has gained will end it forever

It's gone too far this time.

>All this frog eaters mad because they plastic oil team with no soul cant beat ManU reserves and youngsters at home with 2:0 lead from the first game

Attached: f3.jpg (1600x900, 194K)

i don't think you understand that most of french flags on Yea Forums aren't parisian flags and when it's true most of us would prefer to see a french club advance further it's always a joy and a pleasure to see qatar saint germain collapsing.

>Actually believing this

Oh, to be young and naive again

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 18K)

>everyone bullshitting
>no one actually reading the UEFA explanation

From what limited knowledge I had of this guy, I never expected him to be tall.

Don't you remember what happened with FIFA?

Or just don't be a fucking idiot in the box? Everyone knows the rules. He could quite easily have tucked his arm and spun 180 degrees. But he didn't.

I read it, doesn't quite explain how the handball was intentional or in what way the hand was moving toward the ball The rule as it is is bullshit because it's way too much open to interpretation.

That's not even remotely the same thing, you brainlet

Good defenders tuck their arms when they're trying to block a shot. They don't stick them out like a bird. The intention was therefore evidently not to make his body as big as the rules allowed

>Good defenders tuck their arms when they're trying to block a shot.
So does Kimpembe usually, but he was running and didn't have the time. His arm was already up while he was running and he tried to tuck it away evidently as the arm is moving away from the ball, and toward the front of his body.

If he hadn't jumped 3 foot into the air towards the ball wouldn't have hit his arm.

By leaping towards the ball he was moving his arms towards the ball unless he can detach them

>So does Kimpembe usually, but he was running and didn't have the time.
>x doesn't normally two foot strikers in the box, but he didn't have the time

>and he tried to tuck it away evidently as the arm is moving away from the ball, and toward the front of his body.

In the largest arc possible. He'd managed to turn his entire body without getting his arm anywhere near it.

How to defend a shot as a defender. If you do anything else you’re asking for shit.

Attached: B3F5C2ED-FDDF-4299-94E5-C9CA26F8F8ED.jpg (1079x825, 219K)

>>x doesn't normally two foot strikers in the box, but he didn't have the time
? That's nowhere near the same situation user. The rule for handball has player's intention built into it.

Kimpembe doesn't "leap" toward the ball, he's running and jumps in a perpendicular line. The ball is the one moving toward him.

>He'd managed to turn his entire body without getting his arm anywhere near it.
Seems like your forgetting that
His arm is still moving away from the ball regardless