What is your areas Mexico when it comes to sports?

What is your areas Mexico when it comes to sports?

Attached: Hockey bros.jpg (736x746, 167K)

Northern Ireland is the UK's Mexico

Cringe

Football: USA

but mexico is the best at sport out of those countries...

He probably meant the "sports" only fat people play.

haha

Wrong. Russians play Hockey and they're too poor to afford fat.

Lmao this obsessed hue shows up in every thread an American starts. You have a mental illness

Lmao

England=USA
Scotland=Canada
Wales=Mexico
Northern Ireland=The Apollo moon landing site

Canada is best at ice hockey
USA is best at the Olympics
Mexico is best at competitive poorfagging

Yep

>USA is best at the Olympics
You're going to play futbol like Mexico, Costa Rica, Brazil and Argentina, and like it.

Attached: sports.png (2003x2327, 253K)

I'm kinda curious. As someone whose been to England and Wales, is NI worth visiting? Definitely gonna go see Scotland.

>USA fags insult Mexico
>Mexico sends 13 million disgusting immigrants to ruin USA
Oh hell naw we didnt

Attached: 3662BB73-3785-478C-8432-68081C45AC90.gif (340x393, 375K)

>you’re
>flag
Reported to ICE

No. I don't even mean that in a shitposting kind of way either, Northern Ireland is a depressingly backwards third world country that is a shame to both the UK and Ireland.

Enjoy Scotland m8.

>Definitely gonna go see Scotland.

You can just watch Trainspotting to see what it's like

Why does the govt even accept NI really?

Tbf people said Wales was depressing but I enjoyed it.

Desendents of Brits

There favourite sport is the high jump since they like to jump over tall boarders

Attached: 1552049424871.png (736x895, 489K)

In what Sense? Does Canada even has sports? All ive ever seen Is franchises playing in American leagues, ill give you that america Is dominant at the olympics but the only sport we both play to any serious level Is soccer in wich we are better (Still we both suck) besides that theres baseball in wich you are better and boxing wich i say Is a split

BASED MEXICO HELPING AMERICAN SMALL BUSINESSES BY SENDING IN SLAVE LABOR

Attached: 1548644091527.png (1053x1080, 314K)

Seriously, if you think Mexico is the worst you can get you should google what actual bottom tier poor "countries" or regions look like.

I, for one, love our Mexican brethren. Honestly don't think I've ever met a Mexican in the states that wasn't a pretty cool guy.

You clearly live in a 90%+ white community

It’s relative to the area, numbnuts. Mexico is worse than the US and Canada, which is what this thread is about. It’s better than Africa and most of Central America, sure, but it’s 3rd place out of the big 3 North American countries

Ah, yes, easily. The reason so many mexicans move to the US is because they are one bus ride away from making like x6 more money. Who wouldn't take that?

I’m one cheap flight away from California and making twice what I make now, but I will never fucking move there. Money isn’t everything.

True.

Attached: Meanwhile in CONCACAF.png (747x751, 441K)

Thanks for the help lad but we know that ain't true

first
game
ever

Attached: First Football Game Ever McGill versus Harvard 1874.gif (751x216, 140K)

Not the same. You might be able to double your salary, but there are many setbacks, namely way higher cost of living (specially housing) and traffic congestion. While going from Mexico to the US it's nearly all much better. Maybe cost of living will be higher, but you will more than make up for it with the higher salaries.

I'll take
>Neza-Chalco-Itza
for 200, Alex.

Yup all things considered canada Is objectively the worst country for sports of North america and Is probablly amongst the bottom 5 of the whole americas

But you probably live pretty comfy anyway, not the same can be said about Mexican immigrants coming to the US

they're all trained to act like that by their parents because their parents are criminals. they use their children to connect with the populace, they use them as translators and ambassadors so they can keep working in the shadows without paying taxes and eventually retire back in mexico. they don't give a rat's ass about this country or you.

They have Bret hart

since when do we play soccer at a serious level?

Canadian Olympic medal total:501
Mexican Olympic medal total:69
The abysmal level of Mexican sport can not be measured. To put this is perspective literal 3rd world shithole Kenya has more medals than Mexico simply by sending people who have to walk 80 miles a day to get feces-water to the Olympics.

what is every winter sport
name a gold medal mexican sprinter

everyone in mexico who can run climb swim or jump is in the states right now

Talk all the shit you want, something about them makes them some of the toughest people in world.

Attached: Julio Cesar Chavez – El Gran Campeón Mexicano! _ I Spyer.jpg (400x559, 41K)

How can that be the first football game ever? There are games played in Buenos Aires in 1865

You have a pro league and you go to the world cup (most of the time) , are you any good? Fuck no, but yes the USA Is part of world soccer even if small

So gringos get Shat on for only playing irrelevant sports but Canadá Is a good Sporting nation because they are sorta good at the Niche meme olympics , wich Is itself a collection of sports no one cares about on their own? Alright then

based america being happy our...wages are being suppressed while our communities are being supplanted and subverted?