BMW is set to buy Audi's 8% shares of FC Bayern

>BMW is set to buy Audi's 8% shares of FC Bayern.

spiegel.de/wirtschaft/unternehmen/bayern-muenchen-bmw-zahlt-800-millionen-euro-fuer-audi-nachfolge-a-1256811.html

Based or cringe?

Attached: audi-rs5-vs-bmw-m4-competition-package1-1050x1050.jpg (1050x1050, 181K)

Don't care

t. gay Fiat driver

why not invest in Dortmund?

Don't care

Maybe because Bayern Munich is in Bavaria

BMW is literally from Munich, would be inappropriate to invest in a club from Dortmund, which even wears "Prussia" in their club name.

*wins the 2019/20 bundes*

Attached: 44367238-berlin-germany-september-10-2013-motor-car-volkswagen-lupo-at-the-city-street-.jpg (1300x866, 188K)

Can't wait for the BMW Cup next Summer break

>800mil for 8%
>buyern is worth 10billion
wat

800 million for 10 years, meaning 80 million a year

So lads, what's the best German car between BMW 5-Series, Audi A6 and Mercedes E-Class (current models)? I want to buy one of those as my first car.

Additional info:
>yes I can pay for it easily
>I'm in my mid-30s and don't want a small car
>these are not "status cars" where I live, these are normal, boring cars
>I will travel a lot with the car (up to 50,000 km per year), thus reliability, comfort and fuel efficiency are a must
>inb4 "buy a Toyota my dude"

Attached: cdc449a0dab8a02c687a4e03bbc0c272.png (420x420, 68K)

use the bus

I already do desu

I'm in a similar situation but I'm looking at Mazda3 and Honda Civic because I don't want to pay €40k for a car, fuck that noise.

What kind of women do you want to attract?

Why not a Volvo? It's the Nordic thing to buy.

I don't want to attract any kind of woman, ideally.

Volvos are boring as fuck and nearly as expensive as BMW/Audi.

New Peugeot 508. You're welcome.

Funnily enough, I own a Peugeot 207

I'm in my mid-20s tho and a poor student, so the only reason I bought it was the attractive price (used car).

Wouldn't recommend it desu

This new Peugeot generation (after 2014) is actually awesome. Cheaper, prettier, more reliable than Volkswagen. Especially if you're buying used car. Golf is several thousand euros more expensive than newer Peugeot.

can't stand the new 508 grill but otherwise it seems like a good choice

>New Peugeot 508

I loathe how it looks.

Also, I want one of the three aforementioned German cars because everyone has them where I live, and I'd like to remain as unremarkable as possible on the road.

I used to have an X3, piece of junk was shit in the way I had to change the engine twice, the turbo seven times and had to file a bunch of lawsuits to BMW since that lot of X3's was defective, but regardless of that it was a fun car to drive.
The A8 was very nice, I regret selling it, I should have kept it instead of the X3.

Interior is amazing too.
Audi then.

QUIRKS AND FEATURES

Attached: 30 year old boomer.jpg (800x849, 234K)

lexus is200t

the mid 90s toyota celica is the greatest car ever made i agree

>i can easily afford it
>fuel economy is a must

gas is expensive as shit in europe. he probably needs something with reduced CO2 for insurance purposes too

they're all shit.

mazda3 would be the easy choice if they modernized their engine line-up but I went with the civicu because of the 1.5turbo
t. carefree 230hp 1300kg

you mean the a6 and e class are shit. 5 series is fine

used toyota obviously

I was hyped for the Mazda3 but not so much after they revealed the new prices. Pretty ridiculous. I might even pose as a poorfag and buy an i30 or a used car.

brand new ones are uninspired boring tech filled crap

fully loaded civic is 26k here. just hop on a plane and get one.

at least the tech runs half the time unlike the a6 and e-class, and the interiors are gaudy as fuck

aren't gaudy as fuck*
shieeet, devil trips wasted on a typo

probably wouldn't be much cheaper and it's much more difficult to sell the car later on, sadly
stop being sensible, I want to get a nice car

>mid 30s
>first car

What?

wtf I googled the prices and they're similar in sweden. pretty much everywhere in europe hondas are taxed as fuck for some reason

>le stay hydrated man

you are all German, get the fuck over it nerds

get a GTI

car prices are really weird. Italy has insanely high prices for some reason. Canadian cars are super cheap.
>$35k for an ugly hatchback
no thanks

Get a diesel e class if your preference is efficiency and reliability, get a 535d if your preference is performance (while still retaining efficiency)

I lived in Paris until recently, and there's no need for a car there. You can't park it, the subway takes you everywhere you need to go, and there are taxis too.

Attached: 541c009ca74046390e90c6004d26dea0b2061cacede73e1f977e2c2575cfe5fe.jpg (875x589, 77K)

dont care about korean looking cars for shitskins/muslims bying it with 20% monthly rate

remember, guys: create, dont consume
remember, guys: own, don't pay for rent
remember, guys: create your own capital, dont create capital for others

DONT BUY KEBAB, make THEM buy YOUR food. OWN your currency, your city council, your house, dont let rich asians make you payy them, make it otherwise.

>where I live
russian/arab/chinese streets of Paris?

You must consume to create, and give business to others to get some business too desu

>own, don't pay for rent
Not if the housing market is inflated, better rent and wait

Luxembourg.

so, russians and arabs escaping taxes?

Luxembourg is actually full of Poortuguese people

t. resident of Trier (border town)

>Poortuguese
More like Richtuguese, they charge ludicrous amounts for manual work (because no one else will do it) and then buy 100k cars like it's nothing.

I know at least 4 people who are in their late 20s or early 30s who have either never owned a car or only recently bought their first one.

I myself got my first car with 23 and still barely need it (only for the occasional weekend or holiday trip out of town, within the city it's even inconvenient with the lack of parking space, etc.)

If you live in a big European city, you don't really need a car because our public transportation is usually quite well developed and much cheaper than to own a car (fuel, insurance, etc.), especially if you're a student and get many discounts for full year tickets and so on.

I don't know about that, but they're spilling over to here, because rent prices are cheaper.

So many of them now live here and then commute to work to the Luxembourgian side daily.

Isn't the commute too long in the busy hours? The commute from Thionville (French border town) takes 30 minutes normally, but goes up to 75 minutes when everyone's on the road. It's just not worth it.

god i hate being poor

It takes around 45 to 60 minutes from here to Luxembourg City (depending on the time of day) in my experience, but not all of them work in the city.

Many for example work for SES (satellite company) which is headquartered in Betzdorf (little town not far from the border)

>American has no clue about German history
As expected.

Yeah, people are more inclined to buy cars when the public transportation is garbage. Around here basically everyone wants to buy a car as soon as possible because relying on public transportation sucks.

If you live in continental Europe just buy a motorbike.

Is the new CLA based or cringe? Asking for a friend

Attached: mercedes-cla-2019-02.jpg (1600x800, 401K)

Honda my guy

>Those headlights

Cringemobile

Probably terribly made.

Honda is quite uncommon in Europe, unlike Toyota.

cringe

check bmw s4 grand coupe, stay away from mercedes they are shit now

Lexus ES

Buy a crossover like the mercedes GLC or bmw x3, cheaper than an a A6 and more comfortable.

>Buy a crossover

Attached: vom.jpg (680x680, 85K)

Now that Audi have all this sponsorship money to burn they should invest in my local club and launch them into the Premier League within 10 seasons. Anyone have their contact number?

mercedes > audi > bmw

>SUV

Attached: 1483485925736.png (399x322, 42K)

Just imagine how retarded the New England Cowboys would sound and you'll get it

Audi already owns their hometown club (practically)

But they're currently about to get relegated to the 3rd Bundes

Attached: LogoFCIngolstadt04.png (548x607, 50K)

Is true that BMW in german is prounounced 'Bee M Vee'?

This would be the German equivalent of Ford buying a minority stake in the Vikings
But I guess since they're all American it doesn't matter right?
Retard

No

Beh-M-Veh

Thanks
My dad started speaking 'BMV' and I thought the old man was losing it

>for manual work
what kind? can i apply?

Rather: Beh Äm Veh

DUDE INFOTAINMENT CENTERS
FORWARD COLLISION BRAKING
fuck millennials

t. Never gonna make it

Here you go bro. lol.

Attached: the (((doug score))).jpg (1628x884, 193K)

It's cringe my dude.

Driven exclusively by rich middle-ages women. Looks like a melted C-class.

x3 is not a real bmw, its made by third world poos

i've been a mechanic for 51 years and that car is shit. buy a toyota celica. a manual.

can I get a quick rundown on the audi s5? asking for a friend

Get a company car, my friend has a big audi suv, buying anything that's not classic is waste of cash, just lease