Literally sit on their asses on purpose instead of playing the game

>literally sit on their asses on purpose instead of playing the game
>get apeshit mad when they’re shitty teams get raped
Fucking coward cunts

Attached: 641563E7-46F9-4836-BB72-0E8251D3FC22.jpg (1136x548, 98K)

neymar was injured and couldn't do shit.
ramos is the only one who fits your complaint

>le get injured before crucial games man

wtf would you have done if you were injured at the worst possible time?

You can't really blame neymar tbqhwy juan. Ramos on the other hand. Bedankt ramos.

I would man up and play instead of being a pussy

and if you get injured again, you're gonna be out longer had you rested

at least I'm not a pussy

Nerman plays for champions league not ligue 1

no you're retarded by injuring yourself more

then he should've stayed in barcelona then

He wanted to win it on his own and not be always messis shadow, why else apart from fucking his sister, bitch club that bends to his whims and the money would he join?

no he's in another man's shadow. should've gone to england la

>neymar injured at exactly the same time of the year for five seasons in a row
just a coincidence hank

Which makes his story even more JUST

it's actually the other way around

His lifelong dream was to win 8 Ligue 1 titles?

who the fuck wants to win ligue 1 Jean? You have unlimited funding from an entire country, how is anyone else supposed to catch up?

That’s what he claimed when he left. He’s an egotistical moron.

Honestly seeing this cunt waste his peak years doing nothing but rolling over farmers and living in the shadow ignored a teenager has bought me a deep and profoundly satisfying joy. Probably only has another season or two before the Brazilian decline really sets in as well.

seconded

By not losing against shit teams.
PSG won't lose against Caen or Montpellier whike Lyon loses a few games every year against the likes of Strasbourg, Lorient and Nîmes.

desu. dont want kylian to go that route and be an egomaniac

He already acts like a fucking wanker desu

Ok but if PSG keep winning the league every year, they're going to get complacent and it's going to cost them i Europe like it has been

links? videos?
If so, rip desu

>Pulled an ass muscle when shooting his load so deep inside his sister

What can be done about it? Turn the CL into a super League with a promotion/relegation system?
I mean if you follow PSG or Bayern thé champion's League is the only relevant competition and the only way to actually improve your game. Defending or scoring against farmer clubs, never having to overcome a deficit only make your players smoke hookah and play Counter Strike

Better idea. play in the europa league. if marseille was able to get into final, psg should be be able to win it

Thought about it at the start if the season, it has to be reminded that people were already seeing them 3rd of their groupe after the loss in Liverpool and the draw against Napoli. Reminder also that Henrique's mercato was an elderly goal Keeper, a spanish manlet, a literal who german and choupo moting...nobody saw them going far with marquinhos having to play DM, Rabiot throwing a tantrum, Neymar injuring himself...
Then the first leg against manutd happened and they were suddenly final bound but they also were supposed to get wrecked in Old Trafford
Always thought this year would be transitionnal.
Anyway a successful run in League Europa would have been ten times better than this shit show, they may even have had lucky draws until the semi unlike literally every yearnin CL

fucksake that hurts. I always have to poo when that happens or massage it inside

this
Genuinely the biggest overrated cunt I've ever seen and I've seen a lot of them, I can tell you that *sips*

>marquinhos having to play DM
that's a good thing you idiot, marquinhos is too spastic and reckless to be a centerback, he's the opposite of Silva

I'd rather Have Silva-Marqui than Silva-Kimpembe...
And a real 6.