Joshua Buatsi vs Liam Conroy

>Saturday March 23 - BT Sport UK ESPN+ US
Sam Bowen vs Jordan McCorry

>Saturday March 23 - ESPN+ US
Jessie Magdaleno vs Rico Ramos
Kubrat Pulev vs Bogdan Dinu

>Sunday March 24 - FS1 US
Lamont Peterson vs Sergey Lipinets

Attached: 03.09-DH-SHC-Digtial-1600x775-v00-6db1ea3d19.jpg (1600x775, 702K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I7g9vJWg99Y
youtube.com/watch?v=6Lx-JQz3XPY
vipleague.bz/top-rank--daniel-dubois-vs-razvan-cojanu-streaming-link-1
youtube.com/watch?v=jgv7iPiHL9I
bbbofc.com/content/lord-lonsdale-challenge-belt
instagram.com/kiara_gomez_/
youtube.com/watch?v=_4mdVzmcDsc
twitter.com/ErrolSpenceJr/status/1104176220793700352
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBBBZQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Attached: BOMBZQUAD.jpg (1125x745, 132K)

Second for forced memes

Love him or hate him you HAVE TO respect his game.

Attached: miller1-1-720x417.jpg (720x417, 64K)

Max Slurperman.

Attached: max_slurperman.png (400x400, 183K)

Bivol v. Smith is clearly the fight to watch this weekend, right? Porter v. C-level Cuban is going to be a fucking bore.

No I hate him and his game. Another black polska ready to get stopped

Why would you think that? Every matchroom Dazn card so far has been garbage.

Reminder that Anthony Joshua has already lost his fight by allowing himself to be in the same room by the man who has cursed so many teams and athletes into losing, and losing badly

Attached: champagnepapi___BupQTNSgYqq___.jpg (1080x1251, 160K)

Soto vs Rios was probably FOTY desu, even though that came pretty much out of nowhere and it was kinda bummy.

Anyone know anything about the guy Hooker is fighting? French surnames don’t make me think of pugilistic skills

Yeah considering Rios, giyasov and pacheco are the only matchroom fighters I know of on there, it feels more like a Zanfer card. Calling it FOTY when we're in fucking march is dumb too.

Obviously I mean FOTY so far don't be silly, I'm a pretty big Eddie hater but you have to give credit where it's due that was a good fight. Anyway both cards are shit, like almost all boxing has been shit this year, it's a sad state of affairs when you have to say that Brandon Rios has been involved in just about the only fun fight so far.

Wilder is cucked. His guarantee will be a third of the $15 million he could have got for the same fight and he has to sell it sandwiched between Canelo and Joshua

Both Golden Boy shows were better than PBC head to head

It'll also be the 5th PPV in 6 months in the US which is kind of insane. Surely not many american boxing fans are paying 75$+ each time for that.

They won't, it hasn't filtered through yet. The Spence vs Garcia number will be interesting because Wilder vs Breazeale will probably do slightly worse than that.

THIS IS NOW A ALEKSANDR USYK THREAD.
POST YOUR /BLESSED/ PICTURES!

Attached: tony-bellew.jpg (2241x1681, 749K)

Who said anything about Golden Boy shows?

>non americans
>qualified to talk to about american ppv
Stick to your own shitty boxing

In many ways, I have already won the story of this thread

What do you think will be on the undercard of Wilder Breazeale to try and sell it? GRJ vs Santa Cruz maybe, possibly the Harrisson vs Charlo rematch?

so whats happening with this?

Attached: bigbigbaby.jpg (909x891, 119K)

Where will Wilder vs Breazeale end up on this ranking lads?

>Bud vs Postol - 55k
>Ward vs Kovalev II - 130k
>GGG vs Lemieux - 150k
>Ward vs Kovalev - 165k
>GGG vs Jacobs - 170k
>Canelo vs Lara - 300k

How many are you planning to buy out of interest? Did you buy Wilder Fury or Pac Broner?

holy fucking BASED

Attached: Capture.png (602x251, 28K)

>lennox lewis plays chess everyday
>his rating is 1100

why are you surprised, hes black

I never realised how boring of a person he waswas after listening to some of that podcast.

Also: >Klitschko fought me at my worst while he was at his best
>Hashim hit me with a lucky punch. Muh altitude

Seriously believe Showtime boxing will die by the end of 2020. All their big fights are on ppv and most of their possible good cards have been moved to Fox. Last week's card was on par with those last HBO fights.

Just like HBO, their big fights demand purses that requires ppv, and their bigger attractions went to a regular network like when Bob took his stable to ESPN.

Attached: Screenshot_20190217-202218_Instagram.jpg (1080x2220, 643K)

Boxing just has no place on a network which doesn't have live sport as a major priority anymore. The landscape has totally changed. A real shame because Showtime has provided almost all of the best boxing content these last couple of years and what's replacing it is nowhere near as good on every front.

I think something not enough people talked about is that when HBO went under and all of their fighters became network free agents showtime/pbc didn't target any of them. They all went to ESPN or DAZN

I could see netflix boxing working

Today is the day former heavyweight champ Smokin' Joe Frazier beat the shit out of cassius clay.

Attached: Clay_BTFO.jpg (1024x576, 291K)

There were definitely rumours about them targeting fighters, they just didn't have the money to compete.

I've seen a couple fights of his on dibellas boxing show they have here in NY. One was against some Dominican or something he starched the guy, the other was against this Irishmen Murphy from my hometown which was a brawl.

I don't think he's good enough to hang with hooker for very long he's what the brits would call domestic level it might be cagey for a round or two then he's gonna get beat up and flushed

Anyone else bored I constant talk about yank T.V networks?

More bored of the constant heavyweight talk when there's plenty of interesting fights to talk about. /box/ being such a casualfest means they know nothing about any of the fighters in them though.

Blessed day

Don't reply to this idiot.

This. Heavyweights are bums

Golovkin signed for 6 fights

Attached: GGG DAZN.jpg (1080x1350, 174K)

Porter vs anybody is a fucking bore. Deff not watching that trash fight. I'll be pleasantly watching that bivol smith fight hoping for some unexpected fireworks

Who do you guys have in Jessie Vargas vs Jesus Soto

I think Soto has a heart attack in the ring, but if not then I think Jessie wins by KO or decision since he's not as completely retarded as rios

eddie hearn and dazn just don't stop winning...

None of The Ring's 2017 fights of the year were on Showtime except for Joshua vs Klitschko which was Matchroom

>6 fights

No way all 6 are gonna be at middleweight. He will probably fight Smith and BJS at 168.

What the hell is Vargas even doing at Welterweight? Just trying to get 1 last payday?

>DeGale vs Jack
>Frampton vs Santa Cruz II
>Brook vs Spence
>Thurman vs Garcia
>Hurd vs Trout

Maybe non of the absolute elite fights that year but that is undeniably a very strong lineup of fights and incredibly consistent. The past couple of years you were guaranteed consistent quality from them and we've lost that now.

Cruz vs Frampton III is happening in the summer so rule out Cruz on the undercard.

Thurman vs Garcia was on CBS not Showtime. Hurd vs Trout was just an ok fight, Trout was never going to beat him. Brook vs Spence was Matchroom that content will be on DAZN now. DeGale vs Jack and Frampton vs Santa both happened in the first 2 months of the year, they can't manage a budget

Based Smokin' Joe the GOAT

The entire featherweight division can fuck off, strip all of the champions and disband the division

GGG is going to be a corpse by the time his DAZN is finished, wtf lmao six years?

6 fights not 6 years. He fights twice a year so 3 years

Don't worry. WARrington will expose these cowards.

Attached: 1545675335197.webm (480x240, 2.61M)

>SOURCES: Deontay Wilder’s planned May 18 heavyweight title defense against Dominic Breazeale is pegged for Showtime PPV. Top Rank offered Wilder $12.5 million, and PBC had to contend with the eight-figure payday, necessitating PPV
How many ppvs does Wilder/Breazael do? Can't be more than 250k

>be PBC
>borrow half a billion to "bring boxing back to the masses"
>waste in huge miss matches
>forward 3 years later
>dazn and ESPN join businnes and litterally throw money at fighters
>PBC is forced to put most semi decent fights on PPV to compete cause they ended all the money
>PPV won't do 300k because all their fighters fights once or twice a year and nobody knows who they are

Attached: 1541969936325.jpg (900x1125, 178K)

I'm sure the canelo fights took a lot out of both guys but it's not as if GGG actually lost either of them, as old and slow as he's getting he should be ok nobody is running him over

Hurd vs Trout was a very good fight did you not watch it? And in any case you can't on the one hand say PBC fights on other networks don't count and other promoters fights on Showtime also don't count, it has to be one or the other. They view their "season" as being the first half of the year for to fit around their wider programming schedule so of course thats when their strongest content is. It's also what makes this year so far so disappointing, they just can't compete financially anymore.

Imagine if Jacobs beats Canelo lmao, all that money spunked on GGG basically wasted.

I don't even care, that would be hilarious and would only slightly repay ODLH for all the shady bullshit he's pulled with Canelo.

Yeah I watched it, it was a decent fight. Hurd was priced around 1.3 to win, it was set up for him to get the win and Charlo and Hurd to move closer together. We're talking about Showtime's viability as a network not PBC, PBC can survive on FOX just not true to the original vision. All the good fights they got from Matchroom over the last 2 years that helped fill it out are on the competing platform which is a mark against it

Gary Russell will be fighting Kiko Martinez, he vacated the European title for a "big fight" and he's ranked high with the WBC

Canelo vs Jacobs 2 and Golovkin vs Callum Smith if that happens

They'd do GGG/Jacobs 2, it's a win-win for them. The first fight was close and GGG is much more popular than before and so would be Jacobs if he beats Canelo.
The 365M spunked on Canelo would be much worse

>this kills the britbum

Attached: bellbum.jpg (768x432, 47K)

Based Eddie keeps delivering.
Cant waint to see him

Attached: madrimov.jpg (604x636, 128K)

World of Boxing is basically the same thing now, they've integrated all their fighters

Was Arum playing 4D chess all along?

Attached: wilder.png (606x371, 43K)

BLESS YOU OLEKSANDR

Attached: usykaa___Br3YKG5ncAA___.jpg (984x975, 131K)

Frank the Tank keeping British Boxing alive tonight at 7.30pm

Liam Williams vs Joe Mullender
Johnny Garton vs Chris Jenkins
Anthony Yarde vs Travis Reeves
Daniel Dubois vs Razvan Cojanu

Attached: Conning.jpg (480x308, 73K)

Eddie offered even more so it's not just about their dislike of Bob Arum, they are on lockdown and won't work with anyone

If true this is bullshit. Warrington vs Cruz is the logical fight to make.

>Al Haymon's in your path

His big fight will be Valdez

It will be a shit show, as says this is the best you will get because the rest of the money has to go to Wilder

Santa Cruz' next fight will be against some south American cab driver in the StubHub. I don't see his kid's godfather making any risks

So is Gennadyevich no longer with Tom Loeffler?

I expect either Eduardo Ramirez the #1 contender with the WBA, or a Frampton trilogy fight, both are shit

I'd rather a slav win than a scouse

Maybe but Eddie's offer was to fight Dillian Whyte and then AJ? Obviously more money but also more difficult fights, Arum offered 12M for a tuneup.
But yeah PBC clearly struggling with paying as much as others without relying on ppv. The fight will do like 150k

This is the problem with boxing. Warrington deserves a big fight now.
I guess they don't want to market him..

After the Frampton fight Warrington might look like one of those high risk low reward guy

Kid Galahad will be a big fight domestically at least even if it's not a legacy opponent. I think LSC is ripe for the taking to be honest, if Warrington gets that fight he beats the breaks off him.

He offered him $15 million flat fee to fight any of Breazeale, Kownacki, Ortiz, Whyte with him fighting Joshua afterwards on a 60/40. They didn't want that, they're going to make 70% of that then go back to playing hardball over the Joshua fight

Exactly
I believe so too, Warrington's workrate would be too much for Cruz.

what the actual fuck, just horrible if true

Less than 50K

The only one I see beating Warrington is Gary russell jr and Mr "I only fight once a year" doesn't want that smoke

That's too difficult to make now. Valdez will be fighting at least 1 of Warrington or Frampton

Warrington has a Ricky Hatton tier fanbase though. He's played himself up with the Leeds crowd and beating Selby and Frampton has proved he's legit. I think even normal British boxing fans will want to watch him fight as well as his die hard fans at this point.

reminder: there is only one tyson fury

Fury on Joshua vs Miller: "It'll be good for a giggle, 2 low level bums fighting it out."

Isnt Valdez with espn? that's the easy fight to make, I'm still favouring Warrington after both guys last performances

Yeah and Frank Warren is aligned with them through their content being on ESPN+ and Boxnation showing a lot of Top Rank cards. Galahad is a decent in between fight

THE school hasn't been this strong in a long time.
it's only up from here.

viva cuba.

Attached: 51777999_379699819251896_8952121053564579314_n.jpg (1080x1157, 183K)

Is ESPN carrying it stateside?

BLESS YOU OLEKSANDR

Attached: 1548438691472.jpg (1080x1080, 191K)

yeah, ESPN+

How badly did Hearn fuck up with Warrington and Josh Taylor? The only two ticket-selling world level British boxers after AJ. He could really have done with them now.

Cubans fear this man

Attached: JoeJoycePosturing.jpg (1600x900, 150K)

Fuck that shit

Never a greater assembly of BUMS

Doubt it. Did you see his last fight? He's stiff as fuck.

Yanks buy your DAZN subscription and support affordable boxing

fuck edward hearn.

His jab is getting better and it is quicker under Abel. He'll be top 10 soon and is already WBA unranked champ

Attached: JoyceChamp.png (927x469, 40K)

Wilder to DAZN still possible.

Attached: Capture.png (598x573, 76K)

How has Coppinger become such a leak machine, only a year ago he was just another one of the myriad meaningless journalists.

I'm sure he tried with Taylor but Josh preferred to side with cyclone for whatever reason.
But looking at Warrington a couple of years ago there was nothing suggesting he'd be very good.

The same reason you see girls hosting boxing programs/telecast. Kiss some asses here and there and you'll get up the ladder

>Josh Taylor
>Warrington
>world level
lmao

This is the only way the Joshua fight gets done. Wilder and Finkel won't lose face. They should have done this before agreeing to fight Breazeale on a PPV that's going to do mediocre numbers

In May....

Jordan Hardy made it by being loyal to Sweet Hands

Boxing contracts are a bit different. In order to earn that money, Canelo has to keep winning/performing. Dazn can walk away from it.

I want it here, it's €5 in Spain for Matchroom, UFC, FA Cup, Premier League, Moto GP. Sky need to start paying more

Attached: dazn espana.jpg (2048x1152, 153K)

I'm quite sure that De La Hoya said it doesnt matter if he wins or loses. Then again, it's Oscar..
I think it depends more on DAZN numbers, regardless of whether he wins or loses.

Wow, for 10 buck I cant get amazon prime and dzn. Fuck my tv subscription

40 is the new 20, haven't you heard?

He invested in a good pair of kneepads

In Italy you get 3 matches per week of serie A, LaLiga, french Ligue1, FA Cup, UFC (dunno if all matches or not), Bellator, Matchroom boxing + some Showtime cards (unfortunately no wbss).
Then again I dont watch football so who cares, but I do a one-off month subscription for boxing if there are any good matches.

>espinoza responding seriously to the troll Boxing Kingdom account

fucking lmao

Attached: Capture.png (621x745, 403K)

who?

kek

Attached: Capture.png (608x441, 38K)

only Championship

if they get EPL and/or La Liga I might try it, it could happen because it seems like the rights change hands here every year

Attached: 1551826392068.gif (255x235, 498K)

They have the rights to PL from next season. They are bidding for La Liga when it's available

Stephen has a cushy job poring through tweets 12 hours a day

Make your prediction for who will GGG fight in June for his tuneup.
For me it's Jason Quigley

John Ryder

GGG should've just stuck to crushing cans. Looks like shit anytime he fought anyone decent.

That would be too much ever for Hearn

Jeff Horn

Charlo.

Tommy Langford

Which over the hill has been will DAZN overpay next /box/?

Based

Attached: camoranesi.png (603x783, 527K)

Andrade is fighting in June that's the fight to make so Golovkin vs Canelo can be undisputed. If he's going to take a warm up fight then Canelo would fight Andrade and he'd have to fight one of Jacobs or Smith last quarter

Imagine if Joe decks Bivol lads

Wlad no doubt, possibly Chavez Jr. too.

Wilder

Are Joe gots this. He's no longer under the Mafias control, he won't take a dive like he did against that bum Barrera

So did GGG dump Loeffler after Loeffler saved his career from fighting cans in Germany?

His deal must be over $100M + DAZN shares.

Thank you based Smith

Attached: TYBS.jpg (1280x720, 179K)

>Loeffler saved his career
Mexicans saved his career

Attached: supremeboxing_1___BibE81ElCxH___.jpg (746x746, 626K)

Loeffler was the managing director of GGG promotions and K2 promotions which is basically dead in the US. 360 is his company. I don't think Tom Loeffler had any involvement at all with this DAZN deal but he said he would say something afterwards

Jacobs ends the canleto meme

Being a broken English speaking meme machine helped him a lot, too.

Yeah, I hope he says something soon.

He had Barrera down in the first before his jaw cracked. Also I guess no one cares bivol looked terrible against pascal (PASCAL) and chilemba

going to enjoy when all of the money runs out because guess what, just cause you have money means nothing compared to mismanaging literally everyone for the past 5 years, and things get fun again

Attached: 1549919236217.png (604x492, 263K)

Esquiva will put and end to this

>esquivia wasn't the man to end the Murata meme

Disappointing timeline Tbh.

But he will be the one to retire him after he ends the Brant meme so I'm cool with that

Has nobody told Stephen to get the fuck off twitter, he keeps embarrassing himself every single time he goes on there.

Attached: Capture.png (585x248, 28K)

t. Mrs. Hearn

This is a nightmare for him. Not like $75 for it is much better anyway

Eddie is pathetic too but he doesn't come off as butthurt and rattled as much even if he is.

Sunny not a Yea Forums regular then it's safe to say.

Attached: sunny.png (593x318, 42K)

the state

Attached: D1J_xX-X0AMmRvh.jpg (1080x1080, 185K)

What? That costume isn't nearly as cringy as Jacobs and Miller's black panther bullshit

Matchroom Italy's card starting now, anybody interested?

Friendly reminder that Artur Beterbiev ducked are Joe. The Bivol meme ends on Saturday.

>Following his last fight – a relatively easy 12-round victory over former WBC champ Jean Pascal on November 24 in Atlantic City, New Jersey – Bivol acknowledged that he might be better suited for fighting at the super middleweight limit of 168 pounds.
>“If he feels that way, he’s gonna really feel that way after he feels my punching power,” Smith said. “Because I probably hit harder than anyone he’s ever fought. In the later rounds, he just sits back a little bit, looking to just hit you with shots and just move around. But I’m gonna keep busy and make him work.”

Attached: joe-smith%20(1)_1.jpg (720x481, 42K)

Going to watch the BT card but might watch the main event

The main event is actually a woman bout I think. I dont know where to watch it in the UK though, in Itally is on DAZN

no.
yuropoors need to stick to feminine sports like soccer.

Yeah it's not being shown here, probably be a stream somewhere

white americans are the worst boxers on earth dude

are you expecting me to argue with you about that?
white boxers in general are subpar.

Attached: bud.png (300x304, 211K)

Really pissed off about this, Beterbiev is a chinny bums with brick feet and iron spine, would have had Joe favorite.
Bivol is too skilled, Joe have a good puncher chance.

>white boxers in general are subpar.
what did he mean by this?

Attached: P4P.jpg (1202x436, 173K)

I start to think that why most euros have absolutely no power is that because trainers dont work on pads the right way.
Right now a Nigerian guy now living in Italy is fighting a journey from Poland and although he looks like someone who is naturally heavy handed it cant get him out

>white boxers in general are subpar.

*is p4p #1 in your path*

Attached: 220px-Andre_Ward.jpg (220x345, 20K)

I still have no crew why Crawford is rated so highly when he's beat no one

>loses to a mexican
>undefeated
>loses to a superior black man (whites claiming mexicans lmao)
>hasn't faced a live body yet

wow, i've been stumped!

SEETHING

Attached: plant-caleb.jpg (800x800, 78K)

The WBA is patrician, IBO is woke and the WBC is onions

>no clue*
Fuck I hate phoneposting

All Italian fighters are like that but they generally move well and have good defense. I doubt it has anything to do with pads but it's definitely something

if we take espn's p4p rankings

3 are white
3 are black
2 are asian
1 is mestizo
1 is hapa

together the last two make 1 white, so that's 4 whites which means whites are the best boxers

But this guy is Nigerian and seems quite big. If he really learned how to sit down on punches from an experienced trainer he'd have much more power imo.
The fact that they all fight like that is because they are taught to fight like that, I've been around in different gyms here in Italy

Say the country who invented pussyboi rugby

>muh rugby is tougher than football!!
lol literally the worst meme yuros have invented.
absolutely pathetic.

Football can't compete with Calcio storico

>Warrington
Name a better Featherweight.

>loses to a mexican
because he didn't fight a bunch of cans like black americans to pad his record, plus salido threw like 1000 low blows.
>(whites claiming mexicans lmao)
mexican isn't a race, that's like saying anthony joshua isn't black he's british. lmao use your eyes nigga.

Guillermo 'El Chacal' Rigondeaux.

I think the nigger was just too introverted to let it out, and the pole is molded by years of family beatings he wasn't gonna go down easy
Natalizi seems hype let's see how he does now

Not enough weight cutting and sometime shitty gloves are true reasons.
I don't know about Germany/Italy/Spain but we have a shitty brand that sponsors a lot of locals fighter and give away gloves in every promotions.

Already exposed.

>knockdown
told you

Hand injury lad, Rigo is coming back to dominate.

cope

Attached: ChadillermoRigondeaux.jpg (250x312, 16K)

Warrington improved more than most people expected. He wanted him to fight Lee Selby but Warrington wouldn't do it at that point

warrington is fucking shit lmao.
are we really going to pretend he wouldn't get embarrassed by rigondeaux?

Attached: rigo v donaire.webm (640x360, 1.68M)

The Cuban school is dead.

This was 6 years ago before the school was turned to ashes

This is also true. We have Leone gloves and they suck compared to other pro brands.
And people can't weight cut as well

I actually think Warrington vs Rigo would be a fun one. Would like to see how rigo handled a relentless pressure fighter with decent timing.

>before the school was turned to ashes
>2 top british heavyweights scared to step in the ring with a proud pupil of the school
lol.

Attached: luis ortiz ko truck driver.webm (1280x720, 2.4M)

Jesus Christ his trainer sounded like Samurai in Suburra
>I'm gonna make war coach
>Nah, no need for war, we do boxing. Let's just do something more huh
Anybody else watching this?

Ortiz is too slow for Fury, he would win a comfy UD and Joshua is 15 years younger with experience in knocking out grandads

the school died a year ago fām porter is going to outwork ugas and drive the final nail into the coffin

Threadly reminder the left hook is the white mans punch

>they said ortiz was too old to compete
>they said rigo would never fight on tv again
>they said lara's finished (outworks a 20 year old)
>they said the school is de-

Attached: yuriorkis.webm (640x360, 1.65M)

what's the black man punch?

Hope Ugas wins just so Shawn Porter finally gets the fuck out of the ww picture. Literally nobody wants him around.

Reminder.

Attached: The 2017-18 Cuban Demolition.jpg (2000x2000, 512K)

When is this UK fight starting and will it be on YouTube in the US

Starting now, on ESPN+

Oh look it's this shit all over again.

Attached: Capture.png (451x184, 11K)

Don't bother watching it's terrible.

lel i forgot there's a cruiserweight WBSS right now

Joe Frazier was an Uncle Tom

Glowacki will unironically win the WBSS

Briedis vs Glowacki, Dorticos vs Tabiti on June 15

Thanks

They put Johnny Garton on first before the Millwall fans can get drunk so there won't even be the standard Frank Warren riot

GGG and Canelo both on DAZN basically confirms the 3rd fight right?

Yes, assuming Canelo wins

Morello is the typical euro bum
Throws at you 1000 arm punches

yes, no question
some really good middleweight fights on the horizon

No because Danny Jacobs is going to spark the overrated ginger.

Stephen, STOP.

Attached: Capture.png (591x374, 45K)

This is partly false. Some of them like Wilder have been undrpaid but most of them have been overpaid

>Haymon's fighters are tax evaders
I am shocked

Caleb plant is black

If you are referring to reported purses by athletic commissions, this is done also by other promoters. It's a way for fighters to pay less sanctioning fees.
But yeah I wouldnt be surpised if they avoided taxes

seconded, lara in particular was on extortionate amounts considering he was an anti-draw

That doesnt mean theyre tax evaders if its not reported to the public media

when will Stephen pull the trigger?

Attached: 20190308_195600.png (1401x865, 220K)

Very interesting, is it an old school mentality thing in Italy the reason for that style? A lack of successful pros? I brought this up here after tommasone fought Valdez I noticed it in other guys too murata fought an Italian with virtually the same style. Meanwhile all Frenchman are flat footed plodding punches/brawlers

Yeah it's not exactly a thing. Arum and Hearn most likely do the exact same. And there is now way guys like canelo and Aj aren't hiding their money in some tax haven. Avoiding taxes is the smart thing to do. Only poorfags get upset by it

It's March and they are being obliterated, can't carry on for another 12 months like this. They need Mayweather vs Pacquiao to keep them going

There are also guys who come forward but they mostly throw a lot of fast arm punches like Warrington.
I dont know why, I think it's both an oldschool mentality and also a lack of experience trainers and pros. Bear in mind that there are very few gyms that only train pros, 99% of them rely on amateurs and thus train an amateur style (and fighters also train with amateurs or spar local pros).
There's a reason why boxers in the US/UK usually change trainer after turning pros

I think its because trainers tend to pass on certain styles and by osmosis it will dominate certain countries. Places like the US avoid this because its so large and there are so many different boxing traditions here.

When is Yarde supposed to fight?

Second to last I think so another hour an a half

Good fight. Chris Jenkins has beat Johnny Garton to become the new British welterweight champion

Lmao the italian girl (who I have actually met) who's fighting in the co-main on the matchroom italy's card just got dropped twice by his mexican opponent

Fuck I missed it
Jenkins any good then?

He was the busier fighter, Garton couldn't really get his range

kek no wonder

Don't know them but it was a 50/50 on the bookmakers

>Yarde wants Kovalev

Can't wait til this guy gets beat, fucking tired of him.

Name a more overrated fighter than 'prime' Mike Tyson

Yeah this makes sense, you gotta get in the gym and get the kids to get some torque on their shots italybro

I hope he gets his wish so krusher can put the mug in a coma

Ali was right all along

Wait the boxing is tonight? Neet

Vissia Trovato isnt bad by female standards, the thing with mexicans is that they're an unknown and usually better than what suggested by their record. But one kd was an headbutt, although live was difficult to see

Based

Did I miss the pexican? That last fight he had was a proper scrap

Those aren't white boys, those are Israelites, so-called "Negroes".

love the royal Albert Hall tbqh

the n word is one of my triggers, pls delete this post, thx

Yeah he lost

I'm wondering if its the same for Germany.Some of the fighters Ulli Wegner has trained will sometimes show that Abraham guard and get locked into it

top kek, state of that

Exactly. Lomachenko is an israelite. Canelo is hispanic and they are also israelites along with native americans

youtube.com/watch?v=I7g9vJWg99Y

Bruh look at this dood

A so called negro

I'll say this, so far this club level matchroom card in Italy has been pretty solid in terms of entertainment. The atmosphere is pretty good.
I'm happy I've made my DAZN subscription to watch this, supporting these kind of shows by watching them is the only way to see the sport grow

box BTFO

Frank Bruno's home

The best thing DAZN can do is support boxing in non boxing countries. Hopefully they do some in France, they look like they've been producing some good guys over there

When is Yarde fighting?

3 fights from now

I'm moving back to Switzerland in under a month and honestly looking at it DAZN is a crazy good deal in Europe. You get all of the stuff you get in America plus a lot of the PBC stuff too. Will be a no-brainer for me.

What you looking at white boi

Attached: Lion.jpg (590x350, 31K)

sucker punch

DAZN isnt in Swtizerland. But yeah if you like international football there's a lot of it and some boxing too.

Huh, when I looked it up I thought it was, guess it just redirected me to some general european page. A shame.

Actually scratch that it definitely is in Switzerland lad.

Attached: Capture.png (266x509, 21K)

Are Joe weigh-in an hour

youtube.com/watch?v=6Lx-JQz3XPY

Cheers.

Absolute BVLL

Attached: countries.jpg (279x108, 8K)

Actually you are right. I think they also probably have a lot more football (but also nba) than here since it isnt as big as it is here and broadcasting rights are cheaper

Dubois about to fight
vipleague.bz/top-rank--daniel-dubois-vs-razvan-cojanu-streaming-link-1

The Romanian villager will win

Skull mogg king cometh

Attached: doobwah.jpg (1020x914, 131K)

who?

Cojanu, he's fighting Dubois

This guy fighting Dubois, Idk his name lol, starts with a “C” I think

Dubois vs Johnson was the worst fight of 2018

Dubois Gorman when

Aj already fought him?

Fish eyes said later this year

Frank said end of the year but the year will be 2021

gorman kos dubois hes so shit

Dubois may aswell just tell him when he's going to punch he telegraphs his shots that much

*incoherently spergs some vaguely comprehensible sentence*

Attached: baldy jones.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Big if true

Could Dubois vs Joyce be the most charismatic and slicc PPV the UK has ever seen?

Why do brits hype up Gorman?

Gorman is a shit Kabayel.

yeah, sparked him in 2
was very impressive that night

HEEMED

FELL ON HIS OWN LEG

He can box unlike Dubois who has bad movement and relies on power

He should’ve studied more Sonny Liston webms

Kabayel makes any of the fat lumps like Shyte, Joyce and Dubois look stupid.

that bum, thought you were talking about someone else

Yeah but if he was italian/french/whatever he wouldnt be hyped at all for fighting 15 villagers

Gorman is overrated shit Dubois slaps him about

Ortiz's did better

Who's this new bimbo BT have? Far nicer to look at than dempsey.

>thinking daniel "deficiency" dubois can beat gypsy royalty

Attached: bartley gorman.jpg (615x906, 116K)

He's calling for the Dubois fight but because Dubois has a higher ceiling with his size and strength they're waiting until they think Dubois knocks him out

Gorman is too fat and short to make it far.

Kabayel handed Chisora a more dominant L than Fury and he's tiny. Heavies that size can be a problem against the fat lumps.

He literally already had by the time you posted this lol

>WBO European

Attached: disgusted_black_man.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Bartley's documentary is weird. He singing voice is far better than Fury's voice cracking to be fair

read a book, we had sex with all their women

it's pure kino.

He's talking about gorman.
Kabayel is in better shape to compete than Gorman is. His flashy shit is going to fuck him once he faces guys with power

reminder: andre ward is an edomite

Crawford vs Khan is going on BT box office

>2 whites fighting
>lonsdale scrap metal belt
let me know when it's over.

>not liking liam williams
heem thread you go

Oh no no no, Caleb Plant is a black man, an Israelite, not an Edomite. Read some scripture, clown, and school yourself

what do you expect from small hall shows?

lel, about 12 people are going to buy this

Attached: D1Ko4THX0AwYqKo.jpg (1080x1080, 187K)

Put it at £9.99 like Usyk Gassiev and I'll buy Tbh, it's a good card.

REMINDER

Attached: bhgojmsrmqv11.png (2412x1348, 2.06M)

Bet Frank feels like a twat for robbing Williams in the first Smith fight now he's fucked off to Matchroom.

They won't, they paid Khan 5 million on the premise they can sell it in the UK as well

missing a Lonsdale logo

I would gladly be a journeyman if I could win the lonsdale belt desu

BT are going to get hammered for this, did they not consider what a PR disaster it would be?

Liam Williams gonna take the vacant crayon eating title

buncha showcase fights imo. stevenson diaz is good but stevenson is probably going to run away with a victory in that one

Williams looks so much better at middleweight.

Good finish

ouch

World class boxing

beautiful

Attached: royal albert kino.jpg (1200x652, 249K)

show the fucking replay

I'm interested in watching every single fight on the card, either because it's an interesting test or should be a very entertaining tv fight. Can't remember the last PPV I've said that about.

who's this?

Face first knockdowns when they don't put their arms out are fucking kino desu

who

>the one British ref with bloodlust

poor guy

Liam Williams knocked out Joe Mullender

i wonder which ko you could be thinking of

Attached: Screenshot_20180602-082335.jpg (758x880, 71K)

>fighter goes to the ingle gym
>they suddenly look 1000x better than they have in the rest of their career

Attached: thinking in 3d.gif (498x498, 613K)

Wales on the up

Attached: RawLamb.png (960x960, 657K)

Agreed

Attached: 1526500749089.webm (640x360, 2.56M)

This bimbo is a great addition to my television screen. Far better than anna shithouse.

Attached: file.png (1600x900, 1.84M)

Williams vs Felix Cash

fucking hate the way ingle talks.
sounds like a faggot.

CUTE

Attached: file.png (1600x900, 1.87M)

Williams would annihilate that Spanish super welterweight

He did go on a nude beach with two other men. Care to guess the other homo who was there?

Would love to see Liam Williams use the Ingle PEDs to smash Brook into retirement.

too easy.

Attached: home of the brave.webm (640x360, 2.39M)

ahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: poopter.jpg (465x84, 9K)

Ding ding ding

Attached: brookcloset.png (955x896, 441K)

F

Was just going to post this. Mike the source also said Hooker was 5lbs overweight 2 hours ago and is on the scales soon

1.8lbs is a serious miss, I think he's fucked

What did Anthony Yarde mean by this?

Attached: 1540419712784.jpg (636x273, 21K)

No jugs. Sad!

kek, imagine if Eddie signed hooker only for him to fight on ESPN and then lose his title on the scales

L M A O

Thank fuck for that, hope Porter just fucks off.

cut and dry case
the great poof

>sergio kovalev
I think he might be clueless enough to actually take that fight

>Sergio Kovverlev

He can sweat that out easy are you kidding me?

What's wrong with Anthony Yarde?

Attached: 1540421651359.jpg (1080x1778, 207K)

Are Joey with the heart of an Irish lion is live

youtube.com/watch?v=jgv7iPiHL9I

lol, fuck porter

depends how much he's cut already, if he's reached his limit he's fucked

wtf

BASED dave on the mic.

Attached: dave.jpg (399x351, 26K)

I don't know shit about British titles, what does the Lonsdale belt represent, England?

Britain which is why a Welshman in Williams just defended it

Anybody has the liam williams ko? Reading that there was a terrible officiating

LIONS

Attached: brain.jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

>bob arum is the biggest cockblock #mayweatherpacquiao
>Yarde is now fighting on ESPN+
LMAOOO

The Lonsdale is for the UK, and the faggot belt is the commonwealth. The 4 countries that make up the UK also have their own lesser titles.

Attached: British and Commonwealth.jpg (1920x1080, 370K)

i'd beat the shit out of everyone that's been on this card so far.

I'd plod all over you lardarse

bbbofc.com/content/lord-lonsdale-challenge-belt

kek, eddie absolutely BTFO

Just a shame this didn't happen in time to shoehorn it into the WBSS.

Attached: Capture.png (581x299, 38K)

Khan no longer with Eddeh?

>who is Joe Calzaghe
>who is Carl Froch
>who is Callum Smith
>who is Tyson Fury
>who is Billy Joe Saunders

How many mates do you guys think Anthony Yarde has kissed?

Attached: 1551919602212.png (657x813, 308K)

watch it come out that the hotel they were using for the event didnt have working saunas or some shit

They had first refusal on it and Sky turned it down, that's the last fight of his Matchroom deal but he might resign

He is, just that Sky didn't want this fight, partly because they don't want to help Khan after he fucked them over and partly because it's a retarded idea to have it on PPV at 5am in the UK anyway.

Lonsdale belt is the British Boxing Board of Control belt, it’s the oldest boxing belt in the world and one of the most prestigious.

To win the belt outright and keep it, it must be defended three times,m. Typically if a boxer wins it outright, they do go on to be world level fighters.

Kinda worrying how all the r/boxingstreams died and the thread was removed

>former world title challenger
Oh really I wonder which world title he fought for

*checks boxrec*

Holy fucking BASED

Attached: Capture.png (1487x97, 15K)

Another fight we learn absolutely nothing about him

You good mate? It's all there

he's such a passive shitter

It was gone for a second and my stream died

>sergey kovalev will be watching this and taking note!
lol is this fucking guy serious?

Yarde is WBO mandatory

Too bad for yarde that he can't make 168. He would at least be a decent contender there

And will be for the next 2 years

yarde is shite

>too bad he can't weight bully
>flag

Of course

Kovalev would end this bum’s life lmao

Hooker weigh in coming up now

yarde is a knockover job for any of the light heavy champions

Too bad for him you mong. Are you forgetting that callum smith is even bigger than yarde is?

Hooker weighed in at 140.5

Does he get another chance after this?

Yeah he has 30 mins to lose the half pound. Is within the realms of possibility.

british refs are fucking trash lmao.

Reeves didnt protest it

>british stoppage
fuck sake fish eyes

fucking wank stoppage

WBO is 2 hours no?

He apparently said he knew wasn't going to make it on the first try. Impressive if he was actually able to cut 5 lbs
He already took 2 hours

Reeves was about to be hurt badly. His arms were dropped and he was all over the place so no point in continuing

The virgin bivol
The chad Joe

Attached: file.png (1600x900, 1.69M)

Attached: file.png (1600x900, 1.64M)

Beevol absolutely skull mogging him there

Fat Dan said 1 hour, should make it

smith looks like lomachenko here.

Hooker apparently not looking too hot

Attached: hripwr.png (962x352, 48K)

>I'm learning on the job
>what did you learn tonight
>..........
>to keep being myself

My sides

Thanks fellas

Hooker always looks like a twig to be fair, he mostly looked terrified.

Reeves looked completely defeated on the stool. Not even a slight protest

If he can dehydrate 5lbs in 2 hours he should get the last half a pound in time

I don't rate Dominic Boesel that highly to be honest, was a pillow fisted eurobum against Koelling. Got enough skill to test Yarde though, good fight. Or a Pascal or someone.

The implication being that if he was already looking in poor condition before he had to lose 5 lbs in 3 hours, he might end up fighting in terrible condition

10/10 Girls

Attached: devilman.png (483x290, 96K)

I highly doubt he's managed to lose 4.5lbs in 3 hours. I assume they meant .5 lbs, the same he still has to lose.

Yordenis Ugas unironically has model tier looks, very symmetrical face.

Attached: Yordenis-Ugas-ratings-270x270.jpg (270x270, 17K)

No they're saying that before the weigh-in, 2 hours prior he was 5 lbs over.

Attached: Porter vs Ugas.jpg (1200x799, 202K)

I need to know the name of the girl on the left

Porter is going to take a hard L

Yeah no joke the matchroom USA are ridiculous. That curly haired one apparently dated mayweather a couple of years ago

Better than his fellow countrymen

Attached: ddcf5ea9b2418d448aec4af3ffcfe71f-1.jpg (271x340, 25K)

Are you hype for the return of le zoomer boxer tomorrow /box/

Attached: D1K8arLWsAIFHry.jpg (2000x1336, 240K)

*matchroom usa girls

Kiara Gomez
instagram.com/kiara_gomez_/

Her?

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1067x1334, 144K)

Boomer bout to get dabbed on

>That curly haired one apparently dated mayweather a couple of years ago
Wonder how badly he beat her? All work is what?

Attached: matchroom girls.jpg (750x750, 103K)

yeah if you scroll through her ig like a real creep like me, a couple years ago she's clearly involved with mayweather, at his birthday and shit, he's buying her gifts

based

She apparently was in Drake's One Dance music video

Attached: one-dance-main.png (601x406, 313K)

Matchroom USA is finished

I like how Yarde rolls his punches. He'll need a bit more to get past Kovalev's jab, maybe some rough housing

Says a lot about their lack of confidence in his ability to stay unbeaten that they're throwing him straight into Kovalev. They clearly don't think he can win all the learning fights.

To be fair it's much easier to make now that Kova is a top rank guy

They're spuoting Kovalev's name just to build his profile, no way Frank matches him any time soon with Kovalev

Hooker just weighed in again at 140.25, has an hour left to make the 140

He has fought nobody they're not going to do that next

I genuinely think they don't trust his chin to beat the British level and gatekeeper guys and that they'll just throw him in and hope Kovalev is faded. If he loses they can just say he wasn't ready.

Porter has 20 minutes left

Lets say Porter does lose the belt on the scales and ugas just straight up loses. Who does WBC mandate to fight for the vacancy?

Personally I think a fight between Lejarraga(#2) and Abdukhakarov(#5) would be hilarious.

>Maurice Hooker just came back to the scale & weighed in at 140 1/4 pounds. Naked & raising his arms, he tried 3 times, but he couldn't get lower. Has another hour, according to the WBO, to make weight. He announced, "I took a sh*t. I took a piss. I tried everything."

YIKES

Thurman is supposed to fight the winner so probably just press ahead with that and get them to put the vacant belt on it

Damn I wonder if they should even try again and not give up the title but rehydrate asap. At some point it becomes dangerous and he already weighed in naked the first time.

He's trying real hard to hide that receding hairline lel.

At this point they can just shave his head and he might make weight. He's probably not doing well if he can't make drop a quarter pound with a bathroom break and stripping naked

Shaving his head and beard might actually be his only possibility lol,he's lucky to have long hair. But yeah it doesn't look good

He got a lucky break even getting this belt. Kinda hope he loses it so chris algieri can get another title shot

Porter has weighed in successfully after getting his hair cut.

Knew it. He had enough hair to at least be .8 lbs on his head.

Matchroom USA girls are the best in the world by far. Shits all over the Tecate girls.

thurman must feel so secure knowing he can just cut a couple inches of his hair if he's a lb or 2 over

The whitey is the least attractive in the group. Whites btfo

Eddeh needs American champion belt holders, he better have hooker shaving every hair on his body

could he have done well as a boxer?
youtube.com/watch?v=_4mdVzmcDsc

Attached: 7A358C72-CAC7-43BC-91D8-491E64DFACBF.jpg (1536x2048, 518K)

How good is this lespierre guy? Can he upset a drained hooker?

this shit is KINO

Attached: 1550969846536.jpg (634x815, 120K)

Hooker will put him away before 6

People said that about Cancio and Machado

Just trying to make you some money senpai

Maurice Hooker has made weight, keeps his belt

But how is his hair?

From fat dan
>Last and fourth weight attempt for Maurice Hooker. He strips down and is 140 after a long time looking at the scale. Commission officials and WBO official tell him to get in the middle of the scale. Never seen anything like it. Wild cheers from him and...

Guessing they greased the officials

>AND THE NEW

Attached: 7D44F219-5BD8-481E-9B59-00ABE3651943.jpg (2942x1961, 1.15M)

twitter.com/ErrolSpenceJr/status/1104176220793700352

Switched up my boxingprophet prediction to Ugas and Pierre winning.
Hooker probably still didn't even weigh in correctly, and Porter had to cut off his fucking hair.

Attached: Ugas-Robinson.webm (640x359, 2.86M)

Ugas will win

more like yordenis whogas

There's a surprising lack of attention when it comes to analysis. You would think even dwyer have a take but he doesn't.

Porter is still gonna take it on activity alone

Cubans hate pressure fighters and Porter is all pressure

Kek it's even better than I thought

Damn look at this

Attached: maurice-hooker_4.jpg (720x480, 31K)

Compared to pic related. Did he balloon up after his last fight.
>Before Hooker eventually made weight, the 29-year-old champion previously stepped on the scale at 140½ pounds and 140¼ pounds.

>His second trip to the scale came a little less than an hour after he weighed in at approximately 5:25 p.m. ET. A naked Hooker announced, “I took a sh*t,” and “I took a p*ss,” and but he still couldn’t make weight on that try.

>Hooker (25-0-3, 16 KOs) then made another trip to a nearby bathroom, but he failed again to make weight soon thereafter.

>He came back for the last time around 7:25 p.m. ET and finally had got down to the 140-pound limit, on the nose. Commission officials repeatedly told Hooker to step on the middle of the scale, which he eventually did to make 140 pounds.

Attached: hooker-lespierre (4)_2.jpg (720x481, 55K)

he's also shit.

NEW

make a new thread.

go run it off fatass