TOR: Nurse thinks FVV can return in two weeks
HOU: Faried (adductor) out at least 2 more games
ORL: Terrence Ross (Achilles) questionable Friday
PHI: No decision on if Embiid will travel to HOU

Attached: waste-land.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WorldWideWob/status/1103907780648349696
twitter.com/i/status/1103875547803705344
fivethirtyeight.com/features/tacko-fall-is-7-foot-6-and-hes-breaking-basketball/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=_XGAB0NQupc&t=135s
youtube.com/watch?v=9gHwgVRRCWg
youtube.com/watch?v=_YE-GQnRpE8
youtu.be/tiTuSBs5k4k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bX1kMlG8c7Y
silverscreenandroll.com/2017/4/18/15352296/la-lakers-rumors-report-despite-interest-from-jerry-west-lakers-are-passing-on-bringing-him-back
espn.com/nba/story/_/id/26190863/coach-lie-rasheed-takes-hs-program
nbaobserver.wordpress.com/2013/06/18/danny-green-finals-mvp/
espn.com/nba/playoffs/2013/story/_/page/PerDiem-130613/danny-green-finals-mvp-far
theguardian.com/sport/2013/jun/19/san-antonio-spurs-miami-heat-nba-finals-live
basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/252892/Kawhi-Leonard-Reportedly-Not-Interested-In-Playing-With-LeBron-James
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck Bron Bron

R.I.P City

First for WEST-GOD

Attached: 20171227_westbrook_george_smiling.jpg (2588x1456, 1.38M)

Do black people actually think Bow Wow was a good rapper?

>Portland loses in Portland
>mfw in Portland to see it happen

Attached: Nr41B0n.jpg (225x232, 15K)

>Broadcast doesn't cut off until Russ gives his shoes to a kid

I wanted to see what he was trying to do with the other shoe. Looked like he was gonna throw it to someone but they cut out.

>tfw would only go up to Portland for Salt & Straw and Blue Star Donuts
>they already came down to Los Angeles

Attached: 1464224315994.gif (400x400, 10K)

twitter.com/WorldWideWob/status/1103907780648349696

Westgod trolling Portland like he did Embiid last year

Clyde rolling in his grave for what the Portshits has become

whos the team to root for if you like anime boobs

Is this the power of WestGOAT?

Attached: 24212.jpg (235x346, 12K)

Another

twitter.com/i/status/1103875547803705344

Russell Chameleonbrook

how his legs disappear

Yeah but immediately after that Nurkic committed an offensive goaltend and wouldn't have been ejected if he didn't chimp out at such an important time or tripped Westbrook earlier in the game like a dirty clown.

Refs fucked up bad but Nurkic especially fucked himself over multiple times

>Score 50 points
>Still lose

Dame doesn't play defense well enough for 50 points to matter as much as a wing player

Just like Pewdiepie

>18 free throws

Wonder how much the refs bet on the game going to OT

Anyone notice he didnt high five the asian kid? Whats up with that?

>Westbrook 5/8 from three
most underrated stat from the game

The raptors I suppose

It's really the insane FT disparity. Thunder were physical on defense but God damn not that physical, at some point refs have to call the game like it's the playoffs and stop giving such cheap calls. And Blazers got away with a lot of noncalls at the same time

Nah, haha

Kings have a bunch of zoomer weebs. I'm 100% certain Fox has jacked it to hentai before

does Trae Young have a lisp? I can't tell

He's just not used to speaking in public. He's got that awkward kid stutter unless it's 1v1 interviews

>vince carter wants to play another year
Should he sign with the dubs?

Attached: 1523119252919.jpg (500x699, 110K)

>Giannis Antetokounmpo Tells Young Players To Focus On Basketball, Not Media Exposure

Based no instathots Giannis

it's crazy how cancerous american culture is

media has to be the most vague word in existence. great fucking headline buzzfeed

Honestly feel kinda bad for Dame, lads. He scored all but two points in OT. Russ scored 8 himself, while the other 8 were split between Grant, Adams, and George. Even Ferguson had the game changing block. Dude scores 51, carries the team on his back all night, then not a damn one of them shows up in OT.

What part of that post is american culture?

why do you thinks players would be thinking about media exposure in the first place, retard

Why do people pretend the Blazers will ever win with Damian Lillard?

>PHI: No decision on if Embiid will travel to HOU
What’s the deal?

Because he taps his wrist and the home crowd cheers.

Load management

nigga got a tummyache

Probably because their whole life is being broadcasted everywhere by the media? Are you retarded? That quote was literally taken from the media

Will the Cavs ever be good again? I just got into basketball this year and picked them (Collin Sexton) but I didn't realize the rest of the team was this bad.

If the blazers won't make it to Game 6 of the 2nd round they need to trade either Dame or CJ.

Dubs and Lebron will quit and fight on MMgay instead

Attached: mrs lebron wade.jpg (324x392, 48K)

Night losers

Irrelevant until 2025

Pick another team

Attached: unnamed (3).jpg (900x898, 101K)

im so glad i post on the discord now and dont have to see your retarded ass spam homosexual images here anymore

>picking the Lavs post-LeBum
why?

They likely won't be good for a while unless they land zion

I don’t understand this meme of giving shoes. Wtf am I supposed to do with them? At least a Jersey I can frame or something but someone’s smelly giant shoes?

Sneakers mean the most to us actual basketball players

Why do these uncle toms always give their shoes to white kids? Bill Russell wouldn’t even talk to white children or give them an autograph, they should climb the stands until they reach the nosebleeds and find a minority to give them to.

I'm making my dinner plans for the week. What are some /nba/ approved dinners?

Coq au Vin.

I can't believe how bad 2k's online servers are. I got disonnected the last second before the game ended in the Rec Center so I got no vc, no rewards, nothing. You can't make this stuff up.

You can’t beat me anyway?

based

tendies and crinkle cut fries if you're a Raptors fan

What happened to Jordan Bell? Thought he was a solid utility player that could rebound, switch-defend, block shots and pass. Now he gets no minutes while the Warriors have a massive hole at defensive big

Westbrook and PG combined to score 69 points tonight.

nice

Thats what they're doing to each other tonight ;)

nice

Maybe. I'm not that good. I have dozens of my players because I like to try new builds. I was using a Stretch 5. Not a very good build but it's interesting because I keep the Center away from the basket

I’m the same way, have dozens of builds over multiple PSNs because I like finding different ways to play but I suck at shooting unless I have the slowest release ever that I can time appropriately.

I’m grinding my shot creating rim protector (6’9 PF) right now

LakeTURDS

What part of Klutch Sports are you from, lads?
>Le Shoot Worse than AI man
>Le Can't Play Defence Like John wall man
>Le Shoot Worse than Rondo man
>Le Only Draw Fouls and Block better than Jeff Teague man
>Le Worse AST/TO ratio than Steven Jackson man
>Le Worse Foul Drawer than Defrozen man
>Le Worse than AI, Dirk, Pau, CP3, Horford, Kawhi, Dwight, Shaq, Billups, Kidd, Ginobili, Nash, Deron Williams man
>Le 6th in assists but 35th in AST/TO ratio because I always chocke and next Magic man
>Le Outside top10 in pts per FGA among high volume shooters man
>Le Have my championships becase I played against Wesbrick (7th worst), PG13 (9th), Klay (12), Defrozen (18), Wall (19), Prince (20), Rose (21) literally fucking row of chockers
>Le Have my championships because my chockers Kyrie (8) and Ray Allen (27) made shots in biggest moment
For me, it's being 8th worst in turnovers in clutch playoff situations. When you're only better than Westbrick, Derrick fRose, Amare, Yao, Carmelo, Blake, Pierce and 3 of them still manage to score more effectively than you, that's when you can be called true Klutch GOAT.

Attached: are you fucking kidding me.png (1238x541, 138K)

So you're saying Thunder played like a team while Blazers had 1 guy stat padding so that means the stat padder "deserved" to win?

This is a team sport not an arrogant entitled first player that scores the most individual points wins league.

It's called putting them in a glass case or selling them on ebay for 2k-3k

Portland is 1-24 this season when trailing going into the 4th quarter

Might be the worse 4th quarter team in the league.

Lakers? More like Suckers

Nurkic is a dirty player and deserves every bad thing that happens to him

why nobody talks about the Cavs anymore?

Cavs have always been irrelevant unless LeBron is on the team

this lmao. i wish he wasnt flopping that elbow hit. PG needs to go a little harder next time

>Pacers losing
>Lembiid not playing against Goatden
We getting that 3rd seed faggooooots

Attached: 1551498530901.jpg (1100x1118, 716K)

>My Goattics will end the Lebron meme once for all, this Saturday
Ayy Lmao

Attached: 354345345.jpg (960x960, 110K)

Celshits
Lakeshits

My Hawkies (:

Anyone else sad after that new Juice Wrld album?

Anyone think this Tacko Fall guy is the real deal or is he just another Boban?

Seems to be more athletic so he might end up having a similar impact as Rudy Gobert, still wouldn't be able to play well outside the paint on defense

fivethirtyeight.com/features/tacko-fall-is-7-foot-6-and-hes-breaking-basketball/amp/

Two way contract player for his career

Do people think Ben Simmons is actually good?

meme. Look at the way he runs/moves. No way he can keep up with a high paced game or steady diet of PnR

Anyone with a brain knows he's a statpadding Bricker

Will my Hawks contend next year when we add Zion, Bogdan, Rui and Deandre Jordan?

And Malcolm Brogdon with a max

Sixers will never win with that retard on the team but their fans think they will. 1st round loss coming through this playoffs

Celtshits should either be at 5th or 8th so that they can either eliminate 70shitter or Bucks in 1st round.

Bucks will make the ECF and play the Celtics, book it

Fuck the deer

Attached: 4534534.jpg (960x960, 192K)

4 bums and Kyrie

These niggas

Attached: Capture.png (384x563, 605K)

celshits getting uppity again

Attached: 1549068851679.png (890x531, 575K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_XGAB0NQupc&t=135s

Attached: 54345345.jpg (960x960, 164K)

They always get uppity in the dead of the night/early morning, never in prime shitposting hours. They don’t want to be exposed

Nothing you can do about this.

Attached: 656589.jpg (960x960, 230K)

Play my Bucks and see what happens

/nba/ getting uppity again

Attached: 53000064_121600898943425_8034998055502574700_n.jfif.jpg (1080x1080, 81K)

Warriors getting uppity again

Attached: 456456456.png (960x960, 656K)

See you in the conference finals, Cuck

Attached: 1515652171279.jpg (800x450, 32K)

You won’t get past the Raptors but I’ll appreciate you wearing them down through 5 tough games for us

Now post the clip when PG's jersey number switches from 13 to 14 then back

Attached: D037LzOXgAEwD9J.jpg (1242x1257, 172K)

Just focus on getting past the first round lmao

y-yeah! haha! w-what a bunch of losers!

Attached: p-harden.jpg (800x800, 45K)

They are your only hope, you ingrate fucks!

Don't worry Rocket bro. They were very close last year. Just hope Chris Pail doesn't get injured again.

Attached: 55545.jfif.jpg (960x960, 145K)

Love my Cockshits. Hope they btfo 70shitters tomorrow

Literally every other east contender has beaten the Warriors on the road this season. I don't know if this is the hill you want to die on.

Attached: lebronradar.jpg (1242x1102, 273K)

Attached: gptr,1400x,front,white-c,313,133,750,1000-bg,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 70K)

*Saves the NBA*

Attached: 545454.jpg (960x960, 127K)

Attached: fuck lebum.png (768x422, 409K)

Celtics are a sorry team and their fans are even sorrier

How many years has that genius Ainge been rebuilding again? How did that Nets trade work out? You win 63 games yet?

They won 66 games last season

youtube.com/watch?v=9gHwgVRRCWg

Attached: 1536606752190.png (1183x577, 1.52M)

53 retard

>55 regular season wins
>11 playoff game wins
I fail to see how that doesn't add up to 66 in whatever lala land you live in

Ben Simmons said you'd win 63 games like the retarded homer he is and all you faggots thought so too

Keep playing dumb with semantics loser

Being wrong isn't the end of the world

youtube.com/watch?v=_YE-GQnRpE8

went 1-0 up tonight

*gets drafted by the Spurs and becomes the next Tim Duncan*

Attached: 1521809608316.jpg (780x439, 25K)

based

Who is the GOAT?

Its bill simmons

Your mom. Her head is undefeated.

>Ben Simmons

jej

So can someone explain why Kenny and Chuck tanked their reputation last night with that retarded prediction?

Attached: 1547671466707.jpg (3504x2336, 2.07M)

I can see Bucks winning the finals against the Warriors since they match-up well against them, but if the Warriors are so "vulnerable" how sure can we be that they'll come out of the West in the first place?

the warriors aren't even remotely vulnerable

They won't this year

Attached: Ccb0r9sUEAAQChq.jpg (577x1024, 57K)

Attached: 1539029956901.jpg (393x600, 105K)

I wouldn’t use the term vulnerable, but if you dig into the analytics, Boogie in the starting lineup actually makes the Warriors way worse on both offense and especially on defense.

what prediction?

Jeff Hornacek

Blazers would make the finals. They both said it at halftime and Shaq called them idiots

there are 22 million people in the Cameroon
half of those are women, and then we’ll say another half and a bit are people too young or too old to play basketball
6 million potential basketball players. How many of them are Embiids and Siakams just waiting to be poached?

fucking retards

Most of them are 5’6 and malnourished or have been castrated

you also have to consider height. gotta be at the very least 6'3, and probably much taller because an African most likely isn't going to have a high enough BBIQ to be a point guard (compared to an American/Canuck/Slav who grew up with the game).

Yep African player needs to be 6’7 bare minimum to play in the NBA.

>mfw Cousins went to the Warriors to sabotage them
Based

Attached: 1548727393274.jpg (600x450, 59K)

What went so wrong?

Attached: Danny Green Cavs.jpg (1561x2503, 1.71M)

He was bad on the Cavs. Spurs took a chance on him and it worked out swimmingly.

Are the Spurs running an hgh ring? I have no idea how they churn out all these productive players no one had given the time of day before

Tatum is declining lmaOOOO
Dude really thought based Kobe would be helping the Celtics

They just look for guys who are coachable/not uppity and traditionally play them alongside three Hall of Famers

He was pretty good at UNC, I think he was just mentally shook in his first NBA years, and Cavs were a horrible franchise then. So Spurs knew he had potential and he developed well overtime.

>Lakers had the chance to sign Jerry West as their PBO or GM
>get Magic AIDS man and some scrub agent with no front office experience.

Attached: 1531914733055.jpg (974x686, 121K)

They wanted a black guy to do it all on his own without a white guy holding his hand. It sucks when politics and nepotism get in the way of your team competing.

They try and get people who are willing to play defense. The rest is a bonus.

My Bullsies :)

Fried chicken

My Hawkies (:

Took a sick day today bros. Real niggas call in sick on Fridays

Real nigga shit, you're so cool bro!

Attached: 1550436010507.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Danny Green: starter on a contender

Gary Neal: ?????

What went right/wrong?

Gary Neal started playing for stats and was a horrible teammate by all accounts in his last stop in Washington playing with some good veterans off the bench

When teammate Jared Dudley got paid he tweeted his stats compared with Dudley’s.

He was sort of like Stephen Jackson, but not as talented. The moment he started to criticize Pop, they shipped him out.

Attached: 2m4cfeq.jpg (590x728, 41K)

Attached: checkem.png (588x428, 122K)

Attached: 971EFE05-5D11-46FA-AB2A-B8798E6EDC31.jpg (294x238, 20K)

Anyone here walk around the house to flex on John Wall?

Attached: 1546345808585.jpg (976x760, 65K)

Lol at the Wizards, they have the worst situation in the entire NBA.

Boston? More like *gets swept by the warriors*

>Paul George's streak of 40 straight games with multiple 3-pointers made was snapped last night. It ends as the third-longest such streak in NBA history, trailing only a 50-game streak by Stephen Curry and an active 41-game streak by Curry.

Impressive

Also....

>Warriors Confused Why Kevin Durant Doesn't Seem More Enthused By Situation
Kevin Durant is a head case, he's normal and seems to have gotten tired of winning with the Warriors

it blows my mind that they're actually going to have to pay john wall FORTY SIX M I L L I O N DOLLARS in 2023. the man hasnt even started his new contract yet and he's already fucking washed.

>Kevin Durant is a head case
>he's normal
?

not* normal

KD is probably going to stay as Warriors can offer him the most money.
All these rumors that he’s un-happpy or whatever is just over exaggereted/dramatized because he’s put under such a huge microscope since he moved and since his free agency is coming up.

>sim tankathon 5 times
>knicks fall out of the top 3 each time
this better not be prophetic

Attached: b16.png (348x288, 206K)

Why is it James Harden can get his team a playoff spot when Chris Paul (top ten point guard all time) and Clint Capela go down for half the season but Lebron can’t win against tanking teams because Lonzo (top 600 point guard all time) is out?

Everybody needs a new challenge in life. Kevin Durant is not appreciated in GS and it'll always be Currys team no matter how many FMVPs KD wins. KD to the Knicks is what is best for Basketball.

Attached: 1549573248028.jpg (828x824, 77K)

If the Earth is flat why does life always come full circle?

Attached: 1540667963243.jpg (2048x2048, 351K)

time much like earth is a flat circle

>64-95

yikes

>leshaqtin a fool

youtu.be/tiTuSBs5k4k

Will Lebron be on all NBA team this year?

yes

Hahaha no

2k senpai should I make a shot creating rim protector (6’9, PF) or shot creating slasher (6’9, SF)? I just want a versatile build

if they would have traded Draymon after he chimped out at KD I bet he would’ve stayed

doing basic personal income tax is so fucking easy bros. i should start doing it and charging people like $50.

all you do is fucking input numbers from a sheet into the tax software.

sg > anything else. Just ask MJ and kobe

Trae Young
Me
My 90 year old grandmother
Zion Williamson
John Collins

Can this team be guarded?

Now this is kino

why do so many players want to get into broadcasting? Are they really getting paid that much? why not just retire after saving up near 100m

>saving
60% of NBA players go broke within five years of retiring, these are black people user

How is Vince Carter so much better than Melo at 42?

Wizards should trade Beal for a king’s ransom and sign nothing but vet minimum G leaguers to put around John Wall until the last year of his contract. Full 76ers rebuild and just pray you draft somebody decent

Gonna be a long four years

he actually cares about the game

Melo wants to iso every play and chuck in the midrange while taking every possession off on defense to make sure he has enough energy to dribble for 20 seconds until he finds his shot. Vince Carter is still somehow a capable defender that takes most of his shots in the corner or at the rim.

Carter averages more assist in fewer minutes and with less usage than Melo.

Probably has to do with roles on a team. If you're 6'8 or taller, you're expected to be a 2 way player to be considered elite. As a backcourt player, no need to protect the rim when you can switch or funnel to a rim protector. Also, at 6'5 or taller, you don't have to chase quick PGs around.

What the fuck is KD's problem?

>income tax
Theft

scared of kd going to the knicks huh?

Can my lakeys still make the playoffs?

Give it to me straight...

Regular season

he can't wait to join the knicks. same as kyrie

This Tbh. Just another day in the reg season.

Extremely based my Serbian friend

Did the Mavericks waste Nowitzski by only putting a decent team around him for like 5 seasons?

Property is theft

My Knickies

Dennis Smith Jr
Jimmy Butler
Kevin Durant
Anthony Davis
Mitchell Robinson

Alonzo Trier
Damyean Dotson
Kevin Knox
Deandre Jordan

Which team can beat us?

Raptors, Bucks, Celtics and Pacers

so what are we trading for davis?

Our #1 pick this year, a Mavs pick and Frank Ntikilina

Dennis Smith Jr > Lowry > Terry Rozier
Jimmy Butler > Danny Green > Marcus Smart
KD > Kawhi > Tatum
AD > Pascal Siakam > Marcus Morris
Mitchell Robinson = Al Horford > Serge Ibaka

We won

I don't want that LeBum nuthugger AD on my Knickies. Trade for Based Zubac instead.

We could just keep Zion instead of AD, he’s mentally weak but not as developed as AD and our championship window begins this offseason

You can only reply to this post if your team has a winning record at Oracle in the last 3 seasons. Brazillarry wya

What’s your record against my Raptors?

The same as their record against mein Celties

lol

How can the Celtics possibly expect to win a series against Toronto when they haven’t won a game in the ACC since 2015?

The Raptors won’t play my Celties when the Nets eliminate them in the first round

I remember the last time the knicks had cap space and their eyes set on a big star. Everybody just knew that Lebron was going to be a knick. They ended up with Amare "busted knees" Stoudemire. Those who don't learn from the past are doomed to repeat it

Attached: 1533570208804.png (709x765, 350K)

Based

KD to NYK is a done deal, this regime makes money moves. The only question now is what secondary star we lock down to play with him

Either Kyrie or Jimmy Buckets obviously. I'm partial to Jimmy because I like this "fuck you" attitude and moxy but I know Kyrie and KD are bros so that might make a difference. I hope we can pick up some knuckleheaded niggas like Rondo and PBev tho, give us some extra edge.

Celtics/Bucks ECF will be kino. My Spurs really need to catch Portland and draw Houston in the first round, we won’t beat the Nuggets, Warriors or OKC
I like Kyrie for my Knicks because he’s an elite secondary guy whereas he’s not nearly as capable as a number one option. But a lineup of Pat Bev, Jimmy, KD, and Mitch intrigues me. Knicks will have some of the best defense in the league if they pick up Jimmy Butler, whereas Kyrie will give them the best offense.

He meant the celshits are getting bounced out the first round by the Nets

My battery charge is gonna prevent me from getting another job bros :/

Knicks will have the same problem the Lakers have if they get all these players

>East
No they won’t, Pistons are fighting for a playoff spot starting Bruce Brown (second round legit bum) at forward.

You don't change a losing mentality overnight

going to laugh my ass off when the knicks end up with the 4th pick, maxing Butler and Vucevic, and being 2nd round exists for the next 3 years

Yes you do, again look at the Pistons. Players mean everything in the NBA, especially the weak eastern conference where you can get in the playoffs with a negative record.

Replacing Kevin Knox minutes with KD’s alone will vastly improve the Knicks, and they have another max slot.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bX1kMlG8c7Y
Sorry flyover, everything is fixed and there’s nothing you can do to change it. The NBA NEEDS the Knicks, your franchise could be relocated over night and your protest would be deafened by the sounds of cheers when my Knicks win the title

I'm a warriors fan; you can't touch me. How many rings you got? Less than we have in the last 4 years

Attached: 1536036212642.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

>we

Your only legit rings came in the 70s, same as mine.

Any rings won before the merger of the leagues in '76 are illegitimate and do not count.

t. Lakers fanboy

>leafs talking about rings

Cringe, Canada has 0 NBA Championship rings

>Aiming to be the Pisstons

Just

Any rings after 03-04 don’t count, no defense

>he hasn't been player of the week this year

He wasn't good for 1 week this year?

Attached: 201903081258261.jpg (1690x1743, 1.41M)

Any ring won in a series where a player was suspended doesn't count. Sorry Leaveland.

but I hate the lakers
I moreso hate all legacy retards who think their easy rings in shit-tier competition and skill level league count for anything though

When did the Pistons add the best player in the NBA? Blake Griffin is top 20 and single handily able to get a roster of absolute garbage into the playoffs in the weak East.

KD is the best player ever and we’ll get another superstar to play with him on top of Mitchell Robinson. Rim protector, superstar and shooters is a formula you can’t compete with and you can’t beat son. Knicks will have at least two rings in the next five years

really the worst decision of his career

The league was less watered down at that point, if you go to the park and get the 20 best players there is more talent in that group than the 200 best. The average team in the league today is full of draft bust and guys who should be in the G league. In the 60s and 70s Oscar Robertson couldn’t even make the playoffs until he got Kareem

KD is already declining, I hate to tell ya

you can't seriously believe this

i dont want to go to my niggas album release party, his shit is corny as fuck and it won't be poppin at all

What's your Grandma's APG/PPG?/RPG?

I watched the players of that era with my own eyes, the Celtics had six or seven Hall of Fame players on many of those championship teams. Today players cry if they have to face less than half that amount in a series

everyone got into the hall of fame back then, hell it's still ridiculously easy

Is it pop music?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

Everyone got in because there was a greater concentration of stars on each team. Today players like Bryn Forbes start on playoff teams just because they can shoot the meme, he wouldn’t play back then since he can’t get open without a screen and wouldn’t have the spacing of today’s era to draw defenders away.

lmao the talent today would blow the old talent out of the water
NBA basketball didn't even get good till the 80s

Canada is right
Celtics and lakers ancient rings doesn't count

Who did he play?! I don't think you can remain a team if one guy that does that to you.

Who could guard Wilt today? Dick Barnett? Hot Rod Hurley? Rick Barry? Bob McAdoo? Baba Magnolia Mouth McCarthy? Most centers in today’s NBA don’t even know how to play basketball, this year’s MVP (Giannis) has no skills

Go to bed old man, Wilt would still be a superstar but literally everyone else there would get stomped by Giannis or Embiid or Jokic or whomever

>who would guard Wilt and these slow-footed wh*te bois

Attached: 1540882394560.gif (198x195, 2.22M)

If those guys played in today’s NBA where they could operate endlessly off illegal screens and had four shooters in either corner and at the elbow to kick out two with their creativity at the time as well as modern training, Connie Hawkins would win league MVP practically every year.

>the old, fat, slow white bois of the 60s and 70s were better shooters than today
>even though they never shot the 3 at all
piss off boomer

it's hip pop

Who said anything about shooting? You’re putting words in my mouth young blood, but Pete Maravich couldn’t chuck today if he wanted to? Look at his scoring in an era with no 3pt line, and his averages from the 3 when they added it after his injury/being poorly conditoned with a coach that made him the whipping boy.

The players back then had more ways to kill you than stand in the corner and chuck 33% from the corner when the defense breaks down off a pick and roll. Offense has never been easier in the NBA and the defense is continually neutered. Give Rick Barry today’s rules and he’s going for 30ppg every game, I don’t think a Robert Covington would know what to do with the guy when he takes him in the low post.

i don't like the idea of the nba following soccer and having different cups or whatever...the finals is the finals. i don't care if my team wins some shitty mid-season championship

>covington
maybe pick an actually good player on a team that isn't utter garbage
or better yet just go try and take your daily BM, oldhead

ABOLISH THE 3PT LINE

Robert Covington was first team all defense this last year? Guy is a legitimate starter on most teams in the NBA and his only skill on offense is standing in the corner and chucking.

A guy like Lionel Hollins had way more skill in addition to being able totally take opposing guards and forwards out of a game as opposed to just switching and getting a hand up on shooters.

Attached: DB14BF0E-C28A-4A98-BD48-2E5786920E29.jpg (633x640, 51K)

Hot take: LeBron should've stayed in Cleveland one more year to pass MJ then leave. Passing MJ wouldve been a bigger deal in Cleveland than LA

He thought he’d be the savior in LA, if they sustained a top 5 seed he’d be seen a lot more positively by more people than if he continued to compete in Cleveland. Big gamble but they still have the opportunity to add a top FA this summer and contend if the cards fall in place.

Jerry West would be a nepotism hire though. Retard, do you even follow the sport? He played 15 years on the Lakers.

He starts because Dejounte Murray is hurt
Fuck off dumb boomer

Jerry West has been one of the best executives in the league for teams not named the Lakers, including my Grizzlies and the Warriors. Magic Johnson has no experience and was hired entirely for his namesake, association with the Lakers and on the basis that black > white.

Because Kareem is short white boy

Attached: la_lakers_legends_03.jpg (1536x1920, 684K)

You said nepotism got in the way. Yet Jerry West played 15 years for them.

the groin injury derailed him for sure. i still don't think he's 100%

I said nepotism and politics, if Jerry West isn’t the best hire then why does it have to be Magic AIDS for brains Johnson?

If it's bad hip hop just send him a gift or something and tell them you couldn't make it because you were working on something

Please, he’s starting now that Derrick White is back despite his defensive ineptitude solely because you have to shoot the meme today.

Who the fuck is Tyrone Lue. Hire Udoka

Attached: 58419d0aa6515b1e0ad75a6c.png (2000x1278, 65K)

how could he be hired when he was with the clippers at the time or warriors i don't remember. i'm pretty sure west was off the table for gm when jeannie took over plus west is seen as father buss's guy and seems like they want to carve their own legacy by destroying everything he did

silverscreenandroll.com/2017/4/18/15352296/la-lakers-rumors-report-despite-interest-from-jerry-west-lakers-are-passing-on-bringing-him-back

They want a black guy to do it, it’s a better look today than letting an old white guy be in charge.

>Danny amendola released

Lol what a mistake by the fins

He’s literally a puppet for Lebron

He’s not gonna leave the Spurs to be the scapegoat for Lebron and Magic’s incompetence. He’ll want a roster with willing defenders and passers that can executive an actual offense, Lebron pouts if he has to settle for a hockey assist, God forbid.

Nah, he's a fucking stiff.

I watched him get sonned by Sagaba Konate last year who's maybe 6'7.

Lol

Money

If he ever gets a call up from the G league it will be obvious why he doesn’t play in the NBA.

Nia Long’s husband doesn’t need any money. They’re good, like forever.

*wins*

Attached: rockets_.jpg (320x321, 21K)

Lakers need Phil back

His body couldn’t take coaching, look at how he walks now dude. He was an awful executive as well, besides the move that got him fired (wanting to trade KP for Booker and assets)

That would have been the heist of the century if Dolan didn't retard it up like always

They were both colossal retards. Phil kept hiring bad coaches and trying to implement the triangle with low IQ players. Signed Lopez, Lee and Joakim Noah to bad contracts. Flipped Lopez for Derrick Rose and then drafted Frank Ntikilina almost like a fuck you to the organization that passed him up for a coaching job back in the late 80s (he would then of course go on to solidify himself as one of the best coaches in history, hindsight and everything).

Dolan hires him in the first place. Being a Knicks fan is pure hell

I foresee this ending well.

espn.com/nba/story/_/id/26190863/coach-lie-rasheed-takes-hs-program

Attached: rasheed-wallace-pointing.jpg (298x417, 20K)

>implying you can ever have enough

They would have an all star young backcourt if they flipped Porzingis' glass hide and their shitty 8th pick for for Booker and drafted Fox #4

I didn’t say that, but they have enough to where he can be selective with his jobs. A coach for this group of Lakers is a figurehead at best and scapegoat at worst. If Udoka is leaving the Spurs it’s because he wants to be a coach someplace.

>they would have a better team if they weren't incompetent

woah

Attached: 1524619398768.jpg (608x1114, 55K)

There was talent available at the 8th pick, we just picked a guy who may not start on your average G league team. It’s useless to think about it in retrospect but Dennis Smith Jr, Donovan Mitchell, Zach and John Collins, Jarrett Allen, Derrick White and Kyle Kuzma can start almost anywhere.

Luke Kennard, Dillon Brooks, Monte Morris, Terrance Ferguson, OG Anunby, Hell even Josh Hart and DJ Wilson are rotation players.

Frank Ntilikina is fucking shit, I hate that nigger. I hate his apologist even more
>l-look at his defense
Got worse in every fucking defensive category this year while regressing on offense. Can’t even score double digits or lock down a starting spot with fucking nobodies in his way. Mudiay went down and he still lost his spot to Trey Burke.

It's over, we won already

Attached: 737533.jpg (960x960, 181K)

LOOK AT THESE DUDES LMAO

Attached: 1530194655549.png (170x271, 86K)

It’s crazy how much Baynes means to that roster. I don’t know why Horford is such a shitty rebounder

Sure it makes sense but I was just talking about how.
>from akron
>looks up to MJ
>passing MJ as a member for his home town team.

Would've been more of the "full circle" trope.

I don't think Udoka wants to be paper coach. Everybody already knows that LeBron makes the calls there, so you'll get all the blame and none of the credit.

Lebron has never priortized his home team over his own ability to chase individual success. Lebron's impact on businesses in Cleveland alone is enough incentive to remain in CLE, but their roster and cap sheet was a complete mess going into this season and LA presented better personal opportunity on and off the court.

If Lebron was the best player on a winner in LA it would mean much more for his personal brand than being on a contender in CLE.

What's something you like about a team you hate?
For me, it's the R*ptors organ that plays during games

OKC has cool uniforms

I like Lonzo Ball and his family circus. If he didn't suck ass at offensive besides rebounding and passing he'd be a great young player.

For me, it’s got to be the Warriors’ fun mentality, where all the guys look like they just want to have a good time

lebron and curry were born at the same hospital

I hate how the Spurs play defense this year. Suddenly nobody know how. I guess it's cause they have newer, fairly young players.

Lebron and his camp don't really consider cleveland to be "home." They are akron guys and feel that there's a pretty big difference between the 2. The narrative was kinda forced on them by the media and they just had to run with it for marketing reasons

woah man is it 2014

The mid-90s run of the Rockets was pretty gud and they would've won at least one ring even if Jordan hadn't left.

When the Warriors are hot I’ve never seen any team play at such a high level, really enjoyed those ridiculous KD at center lineups in the 2017 Finals.

>american reading comprehension

Their most athletic players are in their early 30s. They let go of three defensive wings (Kyle Anderson, Danny Green, Kawhi) this offseason and neglected to replace them with anyone who could fill the role, and added a guy in Demar who has never been a plus on that end.

Hard to play defense when your 9 man rotation is
Derrick White
Bryn Forbes
Demar Derozen
Rudy Gay
Lamarcus

Patty Mills
Marco Bellenili
Davis Bertrans
White boy from the G league

Steven Adams is a dirty player

when will we see the bogut

Attached: 16F789B0-500E-44A5-A331-968C63A52E37.jpg (640x767, 146K)

Why did American white boys stop playing and when did the white boys are too soft/unathletic to play meme start?

Attached: 4E14123D-5E50-48EC-981E-28F901368D7C.gif (625x460, 2.18M)

You can't just find people to replace Green and Kawhi on defense. It's not that easy. I did say that letting Anderson go was more of a hit then letting Parker go.

There’s no substitute for Kawhi’s impact in free agency when you’re San Antonio and are paying Pau Gasol eight figures, but they literally didn’t bring in one athletic wing player younger than 30 while letting two guys go that fit that criteria and Green. I don’t understand why Kyle Anderson was too costly but they retained Bertans, it’s much easier to find shooters than versatile defenders that can run your offense in a pinch.

I don’t get why they included Danny Green in the trade anyway. You have the best piece in any given trade and are throwing in a talented starter to make salaries match? I’d much rather use Pills if I’m getting back an underwhelming return anyway.

lowry = bledsoe
brogdon =Green
Antetokounmpo = kawii
Middleton < siakam
Lopez ·= ibaka

it gonna be fun series..

They didn't include Green cause they wanted to. They needed to to make the salaries match for the trade.

Patty Mills would have served the same function, makes the same amount of money and you're not giving away a skillset your roster is depleted of.

How many years did Poppovich set the Spurs franchise back by trading Kawhi?

Lowry = Bledsoe
Brogdon > Green
Middleton < Kawhi
Giannis > Siakam
Lopez < Ibaka

Bucks bench >> Raptors bench

On paper the Bucks have the better team and I'm confident they have the better coach. I think Giannis is easier to scheme for than Kawhi though.

The Raptors didn't want Mills

lowry>bledsoe
green>brogdon
kawhi>giannis
siakam>middleton
ibaka>lopez

fuck, i never realized that the raptors are actually better at every position, not even including the bench like van vleet and OG

That's tough, not that we know whether or not that was indeed a fact, but find another buyer in that case. There's no other team with interest in Kawhi leonard? Demar's impact and age can't justify flipping your two best wing defenders, it makes even less sense when you consider the fact they let Kyle Anderson walk because he found a contract comparable to Davis Bertans'.

Ainge thought Tatum and Brown were too valuable

That probably was the best deal they could get. Most teams weren't willing to give much for the possibility of a 1 year rental. You're forgetting that the Spurs didn't have much leverage.

Brogdon is WAY better than Green

Give me Malcolm Brogdon, John Henson, Delly and a first. Who says no?

Spurs wanted a win-now player before Pop retired.

They could have got better assets (picks or young players) but that's not what they wanted out of the trade.

I don't believe that Kawhi's one year deal is less valuable than Demarcus Cousins (Buddy Hield, Reke and a first). That's a solid starter, a lottery pick and an expiring vet for a player who had never sniffed the playoffs or won two DPOYs/FMVP.

Why are the media such faggots? I want to punch Brian Windhorst in his fat fucking face and kick him in his fat gut stupid fat fucking disgusting white slob.

Attached: 1526039412659.png (638x714, 163K)

The win now deal looked bad on paper and worse after letting Slo Mo go, Demar Derozen has been inexplicably bad in the playoffs, never developed a good outside shot, and has never been a good defender. Danny Green nearly won a FMVP and is one of the 3+D guys in the league, Kawhi is Kawhi. If you want to win now you don't let go of a guy like Danny Green without at least having a replacement in the wings.

Granted Dejounte went down but he doesn't exactly have the 3 in 3+D.

but green is clutch .. havent seen him play much.. how the funk buck got miroti, thats not fair

Windhorst is a twat, but the report is nothing you couldn't already tell from watching the ASG. Those are two of the weirdest niggas in the whole NBA, I would like to see them go to NYC and struggle just to see how they deal with the media there.

What does clutch matter when you're going to lose every game in the series by 20+?

Pelicans were put in a position were they needed to make imminent trades to tear down their roster since they weren't going to retain any of their win now veterans. 4 second round picks isn't a bad haul for a guy who could walk for nothing anyway. Also have the option to retain Stanley Johnson, I'd let him take the qualifying offer if nobody makes him a multi year deal. For a rebuilding roster a former lottery pick as a reclamation project isn't a bad option to fill in a roster spot. Henry Ellenson has looked good in New York with that Van Gundy stench off of him.

You think the Kings got a better deal for Cousins then the Spurs got for Kawhi?

They did

Now that the dust has settled how much value does Demarcus Cousins have in the off season and who's gonna sign him?

Danny Green never came close to Finals mvp.

>After the Knicks dropped tonight's game with a 16-point blown lead, the Knicks sit at 4-11 to start the season. Kyrie didn't mince his words with how he felt about the poor start this year.

>"I don't know man...I don't know. There's certain people who just don't love the game enough. They just don't. I can't expect to win a chamionship with people like that."

>Durant also had some choice words for the loss and Kyrie's take.

>"I don't know about that. I don't know who he's talking about. Questioning someone's commitment is bold man. I don't know who he's questioning."

>The Knicks will play in Boston tonight against the red-hot Celtics who kicked off this year 12-2

Tree fiddy

Attached: 1468853984949.jpg (480x360, 10K)

I'm not defending the trade, I'm saying that's the justificaiton for it.

They got a win now piece in DeRozan, a prospect in Poeltl and a (bad) 1st rd pick.

But they would have been better off taking young players and picks.

Also, it was a deal that made more sense for the Raptors than anyone else. No other team is going to risk trading a good player in the situation. Instead, the Raptors have gambled asssumign that Kawhi probably isn't re-signing, as they are all-in on win now with a one-year window before a major rebuild. There's a reason they haven't traded any future 1st rd draft picks after this season.

How? Cause the pick?

we can hope for next season user

based

I would much rather have Buddy and what turned into Harry Giles and filler than Derozan, his contract, and potlel

When Kawhi Leonard sought a trade from the San Antonio Spurs last offseason, he had the Los Angeles Lakers and Los Angeles Clippers on his list. The equation for Leonard, however, appeared to change once the Lakers signed LeBron James.

"I do not," said Michael C. Wright when asked if he believes Leonard would have interest in playing with James on the Brian Windhorst & The Hoop Collective Podcast. "That's just what I've been told. It's what I've been told going back to last summer. I don't see that as something that's happening.

"I think he goes to the Clippers."

Wright has consistently been one of the most reliable reporters in the NBA when it comes to news on Leonard.

Relative to the quality of player being traded? Oh yeah. Buddy Hield can start for them for another decade and they got a lottery pick.
I think a core of Giannis, Khris Middleton and Kawhi while clearing up cap space would be really scary for any team including the GSW. Middleton has played most of his minutes to this point at SG and would be a seamless fit. I would have really liked to make a deal for Brogdon if possible.

smokescreen

It's a shame Demarcus signed for Golden State because no matter what he does he's not gonna get any credit if the Warriors win anything. He should've played with LAK so he could help turn around a losing team and actually contribute something instead of ride the coat tails off of better players.

I think he had a good argument for it, he was scorching hot in that series (.55% from three) third leading scorer, had the best TS% and was averaging a steal and nearly two blocks through seven games.

If Demarcus Cousins has been a defensive (and offensive) sieve on a team like GS I couldn't imagine what he'd look like on the Lakers, where he wouldn't get credit regardless since they were in the playoff hunt before he came back from injury. Ask yourself when the last time an all star who played alongside Lebron was given credit for a team accomplishment.

You're crazy. Nobody ever said Danny was close to being finals mvp but you.

he moves like shit now. he's done achilles is a terrible injury for a ball player especially a big man

It's also not working. Cousins on GSW looked far better on paper than it has done in practice. His strength is offense but he makes their elite offensive worse, and he's getting torched on defense. He's going to be unplayable in the playoffs, which is presumably why GSW have signed the corpse of Bogut.

Spurs haven't even use the pick they got.

nbaobserver.wordpress.com/2013/06/18/danny-green-finals-mvp/
espn.com/nba/playoffs/2013/story/_/page/PerDiem-130613/danny-green-finals-mvp-far
theguardian.com/sport/2013/jun/19/san-antonio-spurs-miami-heat-nba-finals-live

Like I said, there was an argument for it.

Buddy Hield is a top 5 shooter in the game no question and a good rebounder and hustle player.

It's a late first so safe to assume they pick up a solid role player with it, as has been their history. But nothing in that deal is comparable to Buddy Hield, Spurs get the privilege of paying for Demar Derozen's contract through what should be his worst years as an NBA player.

Honestly if the Raptors hadn't swung a trade for Kawhi and had to rebuild due to the trash bros playoff woes who could you honestly see taking on that contract?

the potential of the pick is the only thing that makes the trade even close and even then it's still like the 28th pick. The spurs sometimes hit on those picks like with Murray. Other than that Potlel won't be better than Giles and it's basically a tossup between Derozan/Buddy (I and many others would prefer Buddy but there's a decent argument for Derozan). The spurs got beat, plain and simple. The pels got beat too but Cousins is no Kawhi

I think it was a worthy gamble, if Demarcus could prove he can play well within a winning system and even fucked around and got FMVP he'd field better offers than if he went to the Lakers and missed the playoffs. Unfortunately he's played like shit to this point, averaging a career low TS percentage and getting picked apart on defense, so I'm not sure what offers are going to look like for him this summer.

Would be something if GS was able to retain him on the cheap while keeping their core together. I'd prefer multiple rings to being the best player on a bad team somewhere.

Nobody is arguing that the Raptors got the better deal. You don't trade away a player like Kawhi and think you're going to win the deal.

The original question was did the kings get a better deal for cousins than the spurs did for kawhi. The answer is yes.

I thought that was the entire point of this conversation
>You think the Kings got a better deal for Cousins then the Spurs got for Kawhi?

I don't think the Spurs would have had an opportunity to win a trade for a perennial DPOY/MVP candidate, you can't do that. But I'm a firm believer that they could have maximized their return, given worse organizations have gotten more for less.

A reason the Spurs took the contact was cause they got a fairly good player in Derozen out of it. Other teams weren't willing to give up as much.

No man, it was about who got a better deal for the player they traded between the Kings/Pelicans and Spurs/Raptors.

>Would be something if GS was able to retain him on the cheap while keeping their core together.

GSW can't give Boogie more than $6.4 million next year anyway since he signed using the MLE provision, so GSW can only offer 120% of this year's salary ($5.3 million) if Boogie somehow wants to stay for one more year.

Hence "on the cheap"

In retrospect, yes.

But they didn't want a development project or picks. If they did, they could have got a better deal. Instead they wanted a player.

DeRozan was the best one available.

Is the problem with Boogie caused by the injury or is it just Boogie being Boogie? He was never a good defender

First seed party

Attached: yokic.png (939x558, 1.04M)

Have you seen the stats Harden and Paul George have been putting up this year? LeBron wasn't even close to being better, even Westbrook Dame and Others have a player of the week. LeBron's best weeks this year don't even stack up to Giannis either

His offensive woes are due to injury, he's never shot this poorly

meme country sport
biggest in the world

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 11.56.38 pm.png (1432x1146, 2.53M)

His father abandoned him until he got famous and all his childhood friends leach off him like crazy to the point they lived at his apartment as NEET losers his entire time at OKC then the internet found out he's a bipolar mess with secret accounts to argue with 12 year olds on IG and Twitter

You can't tell me that Derozan and Potlel provide more production than Buddy, Giles, and Jackson -> Barnes. I'm not even sure that Derozan is even better than Buddy anymore, especially within the spurs system. The kings arguably got better players and projects at the same time

I think the best the Lakers were willing to give was picks, Ingram and Ball. Maybe the Spurs could have got another player, I'm not sure. The Spurs were dead set on not sending Kawhi to LA though.

friendly reminder nobody beats hargod in seven this year

The Celtics offered a bevy of picks but Pop was dead set on getting another contributor. Honestly they'd be better off with a starting lineup of.

Derrick White - Bryn Forbes - Danny Green

cap space and a lottery pick this year than.

Derrick White - Bryn Forbes - Derozen and his contract. Guys like Poeltl grow on trees honestly.

>Lonzo out for the year with a sprain

is there a softer player than him not named fultz?

derozen is still very nice player..he just cant be no 1. option.

You're comparing 2019 Hield and not 2017 Hield.

Spurs. Did. Not. Want. Picks. Or. A. Project.

Do I agree with that? No, it's stupid and short-termist. The Spurs should be preparing for a rebuild by accumulating assets and developing young players, and DeRozan looked like a poor fit. But given what they wanted it was the best offer available.

*shammgods you*

*finishes with a reverse lay up*

Attached: 1551913874555.jpg (900x1200, 140K)

Why play while hurt when your team was going to trade your ass anyway, and very likely might still flip you, and you have next to no chance of making the playoffs? Lebron taught him that the sport is a business first, and you are in business for yourself.

This isn't /tg/ stop talking about your fantasy memes igaf about

name a worse #1/2 combo in history

protip: you can't

Attached: 1532040030414.webm (840x472, 1.41M)

Not to mention they could use their cap relief to keep Kyle Anderson. A lineup of
Derrick White
Bryn Forbes
Danny Green
Kyle Anderson
Lamarcus Aldridge

is way better than starting the two guys they got back for Green and Kawhi. Especially since you move Rudy Gay to the bench where his ass belongs.

That's how I shoot when I'm left wide open at the park.

AMERICANS DONT CARE ABOUT SPORTS

The Lord will smite all idolaters

Player dick riders are the cancer of /nba/

>When Kawhi Leonard sought a trade from the San Antonio Spurs last offseason, he had the Los Angeles Lakers and Los Angeles Clippers on his list. The equation for Leonard, however, appeared to change once the Lakers signed LeBron James.

>"I do not," said Michael C. Wright when asked if he believes Leonard would have interest in playing with James on the Brian Windhorst & The Hoop Collective Podcast. "That's just what I've been told. It's what I've been told going back to last summer. I don't see that as something that's happening.

>"I think he goes to the Clippers."

>Wright has consistently been one of the most reliable reporters in the NBA when it comes to news on Leonard.

basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/252892/Kawhi-Leonard-Reportedly-Not-Interested-In-Playing-With-LeBron-James

Wiggins/Parker is close though especially with Wiggins' contract and Parker's attitude towards defense

>Imagine giving Wiggins that 5 year / $147 million extension on a vague promise that "he'll work hard"

The Spurs didn't want picks. They wanted a player back.

1. football
2. cricket

is he not getting paid? yes he should play if he's available. I had hundreds of ankle turns, rolls and sprains and never missed more than a week of vigorous activity. he's soft

>The Celtics offered a bevy of picks but Pop was dead set on getting another contributor.
Thanks for reiterating what I had stated in the very first sentence of my post and what has been regurgitated at least a dozen times to this point.

Wiggins is an average player at worst even with the ridiculous contract. Parker has been injury plagued but is still a solid scorer. I'm pretty sure that's better than either of those other 2

Have you seen his shot chart this year? He's below average at literally everything

He's never been average his whole career

Your body and health isn't worth eight figures, the comparison is completely dumb. If Lonzo retains his health through his career he'll make enough money to where his grandchildren's grandchildren never have to work a day in their life. You can make your shift at McDonalds with a torn MCL

So we both "regurgitated" something that has been said multiple times.

he's not hurt Tbh. He is just sitting out so that future teams don't see how shit he is.

Yeah not at all like my post had anything more to it than reminding others how Pop wanted a starter back.

Do you know what an average nba player is? Rodney Hood is an average nba player and he can't even hold Wiggin's jock. Yeah Wiggins is having a down year even by his underwhelming standards but that is still much better than most players. Both are leagues above Fultz and Ball

Just about everyone knows he's going to the Clippers but Raptors fans keep pretending otherwise.

As much as people want to make the Paul George not leaving OKC example, there's a big difference living in an entirely different country you have no ties to and LA

that's not the point. People can break metatarsals rolling their ankles. A sprain is a sprain there is no excuse for him missing so much time. When I say he's soft I say he's injury prone and fuck around in rehab for taking so long to heal sprains and bruises. Glass knees and ankles, fuck his bum ass. Also spare us the grandchildren wealth sermon, makes you sound like derrick rose.

Rodney Hood is better than Wiggins, unironically. He's scoring 6 points less while being significantly more efficient with less usage, he's leading Wiggins in PER and win shares while playing better defense.

Rodney Hood is below average as fuck. That's why he's been on 3 different teams already.

An average player shoots around 44% overall and 34% from 3 on less than 4 attempts a game with decent defense. Someone with a 0 VORP, or a 15 PER through their career

Derrick Rose has made $180 million in his career and sat when he could have played in Chicago, what's your point exactly? These are people first, players second. What incentive does he have whatsoever to finish the lost season?
>injury prone as fuck
Even better reason not to play games when his team has missed the playoffs. If he's a bum he should definitely mitigate risk and do whatever he can to improve his chance of bolstering his career earnings while in the NBA.

That's pretty much Hood. An average player will be a journeyman in the NBA.

Happy International Women’s Day to all the Celtic fans

dust hasn't settled until the playoffs are over bud

If healthy yeah he should play, there are 13 other teams that will miss the playoffs, doesn't mean they should all forfeit their games.
You could be right I don't know the severity of a grade 3 ankle sprain, it could have torn something there.

Lonzo in particular should play if he's healthy because he needs to work on his game. Getting more reps to figure out how to drive and score vs nba defenses is something he desperately needs. Rest is not a luxury for young, developing players

Is it on tonight?

Attached: 209EE285-1405-496F-8E2D-30AD1BD67655.jpg (176x237, 18K)

If you have no chance of making it in the playoffs it is better to be dead last in your conference than 9th. You'd have an argument if they had a fighting chance at the 8th spot.
Young players almost always make strides in their game in the offseason rather than during the duration of the season itself.

No since it is ESPN for Friday games

How the fuck do you beat Flight School in GTA San Andreas

young players also make strides during the season and you usually see noticeable improvements in a young player at the end of the season vs the beginning of the season

He's faking because he wants to be in Phoenix now

use a controller nigga

Why would Pheonix want a guy that can't stay healthy?

Girl inside - NBA playoffs

Dude outside - Lebron

Attached: 2A31E98B-7DF3-4A95-A97C-C67FA2227453.jpg (1136x539, 198K)

I sold my ps4

The suns are known for bringing people back from the dead, injury-wise. It could actually work out well for everybody

>that diversity segment
Not a good look for my rapties

I don't know but lavar says he's going to speak it into existence along with his other two kids getting on the team too. The lakers really pissed him off with the trade talks for AD that included Lonzo

Tonight we're all Pelicans

So the general consensus on /nba/ is that AD is overrated, right?

Damn I haven't done a full play through of San Andreas in like 12 years. Might fire up the ps2 tonight.

>e'twaun moore not playing
Easy dub for my rapties

Someone should really murder the guy who designed that flight school mission. I wish I could play through it but I've been stuck for 6 years

>Kawhi and AD come to Clippers

Imagine

ya giannis would take jrue holiday, julius randle, and mirotic to a chip

This makes a ton of sense. Just earn a fortune playing for a team that doesn't ask too much. But he will probably get traded somewhere else first.

Lavar knows his kids will never get a ring and only one of them is really NBA caliber

Finna pick up some Wendy’s, ya’ll want sum?

tonight we're all philthy

It's not my thing but I guess get me a frosty

Man they are really pushing this Proper whiskey it must be real shit.

Attached: 204fa62dff509907d5d5211b8338e82f-01.jpg (1600x2844, 1.1M)

This feels like philly loses by 30 tonight

Why the fuck is the NBA so atrocious at starting games on time what the fuck god damn

Go Cockshits!

Go Pelicans

Why have I never seen the Rockets crowd more than half full?

They know some people like to show up late on purpose

I don't blame them
Rockets play disgusting basketball

Houston hates James Harden that's why he wants to leave

Kawhi should be banned from the league for resting every game

Damn

Nigga it's Rodeo season, all the motherfuckers are down the street getting their boot skootin boogie on.

Julius Randle traveled like a motherfucker

Houston actually has a good team outside of Harden. It's too bad they have to carry his lazy ass.

Lowry is ass

Need to finish that

70shitters getting stomped

Ben simmons is shit
What is he good at?

How cringe do you have to be to try and become a rapper

yeah but it's like that all year & during the plyoffs

he just had a pretty amazballs shot block

Ibaka is too stupid to count

Why is bullyball running point for the Pels?

>there's some fag out there who took time out make that

Actually good games are at 5am
Fml

Kawhi could get 60 if he wants to tonight

I don't rate Siakam

Because the other option is elfrid payton

Should I go to Church

harden is really good but his reckless chucking hurts his team a lot desu

Zion = Julius Randle

YEEEEEUUURRR

>Raptors fans: we have a good bench
>Normie Poowell

Why didn't the Raptors try to get a championship pedigree coach like Rick Pitino or Phil Jackson? They have literal one shot at the ship and they are wasting it by letting a career assistant run the team.

I haven’t shaved my pubes since like September or October

If you want to

With Kawhi leaving they have nowhere to go but down from here

None of us claim that our bench is good

>Gerrard Chang keeps turning the ball over like the Pistons game

>we never said that
>it was just falseflagging

Who could have ever predicted the Sixshits would get blown out by the Houston Memeckets?
>this guy

>the most physically gifted athlete ever, literal MKUltra monster
>still only win after extreme team stacking
>shows penis on live tv
>ruin NBA for everyone /w the superteam stacking meme

does he make it in HOF?

Attached: lehat.png (651x427, 143K)

what the hell happened to philly's motion offense? Way to much iso and PnR

Why do the Sixers think they can compete with a 7 foot turnover machine who has no j at PG?

GR33N

Imagine having to live in philly and also having to pretend the sixies are a good team

someone teach simmons how to shoot

They are lost without FVV running the offense

>no embiid

Attached: 1550815027561.jpg (824x700, 283K)

If only that steal ended with a finish at the rim

Imagine ever liking the unlikable philly team

Bumronto has no defense

WHAT THE FUCK ARE MY RAPTIES DOING LOSING TO POO ORLEANS AHHHHHHHHHHH

>If only my sixies had their big who can't defend perimeter or shoot

What? The rodeo isn't even close to the Toyota Center.

>it doesn't matter that they don't have their best player!!! Muh narrative!!!

k.
ys

I feel bad for Brett Brown having to scream and flail at a team that obviously isn't very good.

Do all the good teams stop giving a shit at this time of year? There seems to be a lot of good teams losing to hopeless franchises.

Raps losing to Pels
Bucks lost to Suns
Warriors lost to Celtics

Your best player is useless against good western teams, east coast fren.

They have the BEST record against west teams.

>shumpert
Not a great pass man

what did he mean by this?

Attached: 1550704728197.jpg (873x868, 138K)

Your dick has the BEST record against west teams.

Fuck off with your alternative facts

New thread you lazy bums

nuggets need to btfo out of the warrurs

if the nuggets win i will go buy nuggets

Make it twenty houston

>where is Butler????

Siakam is overrated on /nba/ edition

>Detoilet Pisstons

Harden down

They gonna lose by 30

RIP Harden that's it for my Cockshits :(

Harden noooooooooooo

>philly getting btfo
>harden injured

Attached: 1525165030064.jpg (500x276, 39K)

Why can't Genturd get these Pelishits to play any damn defense

My Bullsies! Zach is elite :)

Im really looking forward for the next season bulls
If they draft right they can be really good

(if healthy)

Attached: 1550255831214.gif (384x288, 1.7M)

pls let it not be broken

Siakam is elite broski

harden is back

MVP BACK!

MY HORNETIES ARE DOING IT BROS WE'RE GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS!

He's okay

:D

shut up foggot

My heaties :)

Jimmy butler is not that good

Don't get sloppy houston