L for another diva traded into oblivion

Attached: bda.jpg (500x375, 15K)

L
L
L
L
L
LLLLLLLLLLLL

Attached: 1528993340142.png (582x600, 484K)

That's some next level spite, desu

I mean, I don't disagree with it, but that must have been toxic for them to fucking bury AB like this

>Brown shipped to Siberia
>Bell will probably get a record contract from the Jets who will be immediately left with buyer's remorse once they realize that Bell doesn't care anymore because he "got paid"

>Steelers still make every excuse in the book for why Ben Roethlisberger is a shitty teammate and a huge dick in general

Attached: 1549756519603.jpg (308x309, 9K)

I'm just happy he's finally out of the AFC North.

This

Stoolers can make scapegoats out of them all they want but that's what they'll have to cling to during their impending 5-11 season desu

/BillsOwl2020/

Over/Under 3 games until he starts bitching about Allen

Are you kidding? Allen is going to be throwing to him 90% of the time, have you seen the Bills' WRs?

its gonna be amazing when teams reveal they offered more for him but they chose the bills

nigga has 6 straight 100 catch seasons, do you really think that was the issue?

It absolutely was part of it, he fucking hated JuJu stealing his spotlight.

and 95% of those are going to be uncatchable

NIGGA HAS BEEN SENT TO THE RANCH LMAOOOO

>AB should have ran a flatter route
>DID YOU HEAR WHAT THE BIG MEAN WHITE GUY SAID? HE'S A MENACE! WORST TEAMMATE EVER SJFJRSNISJSDJIDJD

They're not going 5-11 fool. If you want to say they won't be real SB contenders fine, but they haven't ever had a losing record with Ben, much less something as shit as 5-11. Ben has been able to carry the few times both AB and Bell were out.

That's what he was saying. AB was being a bitch even with Ben feeding him. Ben obviously tried placating him this year, even with the "muh bad teammate, he hates AB" talk. Ben threw over half of his INTs when targeting Brown. Ben would have had any less picks if he didn't try to keep AB happy.

>mr big chest

>Bills go to Pittsburgh next season

Nice

He refused to play in a meaningful game retard. Wtf is wrong with you?

Holy shit, either they didn't even tell him or the report is false. Please be the former

Attached: received_2056154624677625.jpg (1242x2208, 160K)

Attached: 1547428294378.jpg (680x706, 87K)

He's trying to pull an Eli manning on the Bills and refuse to play for them. He wanted San Francisco lol.

this

Attached: 1527684628722.jpg (903x896, 88K)

he's gonna sit out a year like bell

I'm lovin it

This, hes going to refuse to play for the bills and sit a year out while JuJu becomes a bonafide star.

Is that before or after Rapistburger throws him under the bus after he has another 3 INT game?

>Rape
Didn't happen
>One comment
Muh bus
>Muh picks
More than half of his picks were to AB because he was trying to force it. Won't be a problem next year

>one comment

Listen to him after any loss. He throws his coaches, his teammates, the refs, EVERYONE is at fault but him. He's a cancer.

I listen to him practically after every loss. He just says the usual stuff and blames himself like 95% of the time.

You know what'll be even more hilarious? Shittsburgh not only missing the playoffs AGAIN, but the GOAT winning #7 on top of it, as one final reminder of how he made Shittsburgh his bitch throughout his career and topping the only thing they're even relevant for.

Attached: 1551739191991.jpg (569x615, 27K)

they should clean house on everyone including tomlin

>Lololol Pittsburgh is only relevant for winning and HoF history, what losers

That was one of the most retarded insults I've ever heard.

Of course your typical y*nzer subhuman can't comprehend a basic sentence structure

Can anyone explain the Rachel Bush/Jordan Poyer/Antonio Brown situation? I've heard she cucked JP with AB

So appaerently Rappaport is full of shit and it's not happening.

my nigga

Attached: 1549300463554.png (732x731, 671K)

Pretty much that. Rachel slept with AB right before her marriage to Poyer

This, its been reported that Brown's trade to the Bills is unlikely.

his reputation has been dented by this, he was the first to report it

L O L O L O L

Trade cancelled because Brown quit caring about money when he had the prospect of playing for a team like Buffalo. He literally declined to play in Buffalo regardless of the money holy kek

So what's next for AB? Very few teams would be willing to deal with a diva of his calibur and the stoolers see him as a distraction

Press S to spit on OP for sharing FAKE NEWS