/afl/ JLT series

GWS vs Adelaide 7:10pm AEDT

Supercoach code: 983015
Tipping code: 247481

Attached: mummy.jpg (488x366, 26K)

Rugby.

never heard of it

Really great community you've got here btw.

Love GWS, both on and off the field.

just drank real alcohol for the first time, before / currently i'm a metho spirit addict. 2l of 9.5% cask wine is what I drank. I don't feel fucking shit. 2l of diluted metho that is 9.5% gets me fucked. I don't care what toxins are in metho, I am sticking with it.

just saw todd goldstein ama

did ya spit or swallow

swallow

just animed my anime in the anime

>A Sport that literally promotes the globo-homo agenda into overdrive
No wonder its such a dead community! Boy Oh Boy Wowee!

sad and depressed lads

I saw Patton in double bay a couple weeks before his downfall ama

Probably because it's pre-season and the players don't give us something to talk about by committing crimes against women every 3 days.

have unironically been posting in /nrl/ recently because all the rape, abuse and communal masturbation is more interesting than the JLT

this tbqh. shame afl doesn't have to generate fake scandals to get attention, would make the off season a lot more interesting.

Attached: basedtradie.jpg (819x448, 52K)

brisbane's year

Easy bet of the day: Eddie Betts 2 or more goals @1.53

>Toby doing a flying crescent kick off the bat
Did he even do any martial arts?

dead community

Goes to show most posters are secondaries who only care about the actual season, can't blame 'em.

dead sport

most /afl/ posters are too elite for pre season garbage

meanwhile the only exciting thing about nrl is how many rape rampages you can fit into an off season

lads I have explosive diarrhea so be careful arouBRRRRRROOOOOOIIOOIIOOOOONONONONONONONK AHHHHHH ITS FLOWING OUT MY LOOSE BUTTHOLE XDDDDDDDD PLOOOOOOOOOOOORP BROOOOOOOOOONK PLOP PLOP drip

GWS are garbage

just got the n word pass lads

>caring about JLT
>ever

lol

snot funny twain