5 years

>5 years
>174 free kicks
>9 goals
>5% success rate

Why is Dybala or Pjanic not taking them instead of this fucking fraud?

Attached: penaldo.jpg (1600x900, 91K)

Ronaldo only takes the long range ones
Pjanic literally scored a FK last game

these stats are horrible

i am surprised he has a job desu

Attached: 1551894024785.webm (407x404, 1.98M)

You like stats when it suits you, eh?

I like your mum's stats, m80.

>still more free kick goals than Messi

Attached: Sem Título.png (425x450, 135K)

stop lying shitskin.

Attached: 1.png (665x411, 13K)

Pjanic scored last weekend off a free kick

Imagine loving this obnoxious faggot and not being able to resist doing so because he was born in the same land mass as you. Even though he doesn't know or care if you live and breathe
Fucking portukeks

kek

Bruno alves has more serie A free kicks this season
KEK

But Ronaldo does care.

does he

He can take free kicks properly, why does he continue to take hit and hope meme frees?

>doesn't show distance, angle or strength of opposition

literal shit

Ronaldo is top CL freekick taker with 12 goals while Messi has 4
all time Ronaldo scored 44 Messi scored 38 freekick goals.

Attached: 1525560588807.jpg (1054x620, 148K)

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Attached: lol.jpg (259x194, 8K)

>exposed his fake stats
>starts shiposting
every time

He cares that you care, fren

>i don't like the fact ronaldo is shit at freekicks so i'll invent my own stats about the cl and meme about messi even though the thread was never about him

Attached: gyp.jpg (634x420, 93K)

Don't know why anyone even bothers comparing Ronaldo to Messi. Ronaldo is absolute miles ahead of Messi and it's not even funny. I haven't seen someone with such average talent be such a GOAT as Ronaldo has. Messi was blessed with the most talent anyone has ever seen in the history of football and even then he still can't best Ronaldo. It's like Ronaldo gets better with age whilst Messi has dropped off completely in recent years and whilst Ronaldo was single handedly carrying RMD to 3 champions leagues in a row Messi wasn't even the best performing player in his team.

nice pasta, gr8 m8 i r8 8

but they are retard, do you even watch juventus play?

No he hogged all the freekicks so far, the one Pjanic scored was the first one he was allowed to take this season

>Penaldo lets you shot a freekick for the first time this season
>You score it
You can be sure he'll never let Pjanic steal his spotlights ever again

you can tell right away that she was menstruating there.

>muh freekicks against Alaves in the last 5 years in la liga on sundays
yes I invent my own stats lmao paki

Ronaldo is exceptional at getting himself into positions to win penalties and score tap-ins. This is what he brings to the team. Leave the other stuff to players who know what they're doing, rather than thinking you're best a everything.
He reminds me of Beckham during his England captaincy

>being this much of a seething shitskin gyppo

Attached: 1482080369483.jpg (800x800, 359K)

t. Retard

Ronaldo wasn't even the biggest talent in his team when he became famous. Rooney was considered by most people to be the better talent and up to 2008 he was statistically better than Ronaldo. Meanwhile at the same time Messi was considered the greatest talent to have ever lived despite being in his early 20s and this was even before they won the treble in 09. Fast forward to now Ronaldo has not only matched Messi individually in most aspects from goal scoring statistics to individual medals such as the Ballon dor but has also surpassed him in many e.g. Ronaldo holds many of the CL and La Liga goal scoring records. Messi is good but everyone expected him to be good from an extremely early age and he's somewhat lived up to that potential but has dropped off massively in recent years. Ronaldo was considered an equal to players like Rooney but has gone onto even be better than Messi which literally no one expected because he doesn't have a fraction of the talent Messi has.

Even the players around them agree and you get pique saying meme shit like if Ronaldo is the best player on earth then Messi is the best player in the universe or whatever.

he's going all out!!!

Why do third worlders always bring up Messi whenever Ronaldo is mentioned at try to deflect criticism.

Lmao those are definitely not career stats

>career
>5 years

Attached: 1540416979805.jpg (457x322, 21K)

Wow it's almost as if when i said "still more free kick goals than Messi" I was talking career wise and not your dumb 5 years metric

>the cutoff is the year in which Ronaldo crippled his kness

very cool and very legal

seek help Rashid

End yourself.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-08 sp - 5 years 174 free kicks 9 goals 5% success rate - Sports - 4chan.png (349x100, 3K)

shanta pls go

Attached: gypsy.jpg (300x187, 33K)

>this frivolous excuse
ohnonononono

>5 years
>4 Champions League
Fixed that for you, buddy

Attached: 960.jpg (960x576, 83K)

that free-kick Ronnie took this season was the most embarrasing thing I've seen all season

Imagine needing to worship the most overrated players in the last three decades just because you were born in the same country as him lmao

Attached: Bayern Munich players laughing.jpg (555x498, 32K)

Have you seen his FK vs Germany in '14?

>i don't like the fact ronaldo is shit at freekicks so i'll invent my own stats about the cl

so you dont like the fact Messi is a choker so you invent your own stats over an arbitrary 5 years period vs Ronaldo's half a season at Juventus?

Attached: Germany.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

>le ebin messi strawman argument
Absolutely tragic.

Jobless old farts. Get a job

Pimp your mum m80

>Absolutely tragic.
>frivolous excuse
>End yourself.
>shanta pls go
>third worlders
>shitskin
>shitskin
>Jobless old farts.
>obnoxious faggot
>your mum's stats
>Pimp your mum

why cant messoy fans talk about football?

The thread is about Ronaldo and his status as Juve's No.1 freekick taker when he's demonstrably shit in comparison with two of his team mates.
Maybe you should try and argue the point in the OP rather than strawmanning about Messi and trying to deflect from the topic.
Do you think you can do that?

>messoy

>Messi

>Rashid

>paki

>shitposting

>Messi
>Messi

every gypsy post itt and nothing to do with with the op. hmmmmmm

You must certainly not watch football then. Messi is still miles ahead of penaldo in build-up and opening spaces for his teammates, something that penaldo used to do in 2012, but is now only focused on breaking records.
The king of statistics.

>messi
go away, tyrone.

Maybe you should try and extend your arbitrary time period rather than cheerypicking the last 5 years.
Do you think you can do that?

messi is better at football than penaldo and always has been (the gypsy will hate this post and have to reply)

I'm not the OP and you still haven't address the topic. Why is that? Why is it that all you've done is deflect from the topic?

gypo well and truly btfo. suicide on the horizon for the pickpocketing shitehawk.

That doesn't matter they're all the same xG

>Why is Dybala or Pjanic not taking them instead of this fucking fraud?
They are.

why should I address conveniently cherrypicked stats that were clearly posted as bait?

Because you can't. All you ever do is strawman about Messi like the sulky pathetic baby you are.

stats like these are no good if you don't put them in comparison with someone else.

like, did you know that kazachstan is 2,724,900 km2 in size? now you know, but what does it tell you? nothing, until i tell you that germany is 357,386 km2.

see

>strawman about Messi
Messi is one of the worst penalty takers of all time
he literally missed like 1 in 4 penalties
yet he still takes penalties for Barcelona and Argentina
why? because Messi is their star/best player and that's what they do, even if they're wrong.

why are you such an angry paki who cant comprehend real life?

;
>messi
>penalties
>barcelona
All of which has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. Again; you still won't address the thread topic and continue to strawman about Messi. Embarrassing level of deflection.

gypanon can't help it. he takes criticism of ronaldo personally so he always turns the thread into a cr7 vs. messi debate until it hits bump limit. just ignore him. he will kill himself when cholo puts juve out of the cl next week.

>All of which has absolutely nothing to do with this thread.
how come?
I just showed you similar situations over and over involving the other best player of his generation which is Messi.
the point is they can do whatever they want now, even if they suck at it.
literally nobody can stop them from taking penalties and free kicks so I guess we're gonna have to deal with it.

I know you wanted everyone to shit on Ronaldo but this is just a poor attempt at baiting and low iq OP overall.

>how come?
See the OP