GUESS WHO’S BACK, BACK AGAIN

GUESS WHO’S BACK, BACK AGAIN

Attached: EF6568CB-E1EE-42F2-BB92-0B513B6A5F71.jpg (597x723, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tmiqUQFgOxE
youtu.be/TGr06-Cv398
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LOOKS LIKE KINO IS BACK ON THE MENU LADS

OH HE'S SACKED, SACKED AGAIN

>10 games left against lower table shit
yeah, looks like the kind of challenge mouyes can take on

based

he'll be ok

terrible decision by both
real needs to rebuild their team and with mouyes it will just end up with his usual bus parking/ulra defensive shit which they already didnt like last time he was around
mouyes himself can only lose from this aswell because reals seasion is already over and if they dont take him into next seasion his reputation is damaged even more and he will only get jobs in turkey or so

Would he get a job in Germany somewhere? I know Bayern doesnt want to deal with him.

He's already won the trophies. Now just milking retirement cash.

Do you mean to say that in just a couple of years Ole gets to unlock Real? Neat.

Pls take ozil back mou.

i doubt anyone but bayern can/is willing to afford him
im not sure how bayerns relation with him is but it could ony end in huge drama with hoeneß, which would be pretty entertaining
he also doesnt speak german which is something they dont like

it's either united or molde for ole

I don't watch soccer but that dudes handsome looks and confident yuro demeanor always intrigued me

Yea Forumspill me on him. Can I get a rundown?

He’s basically an entertaining schizo that takes a team that’s underachieving and kicks them into high gear, wins trophies, then gets fired during his third season after alienating the fans, players and board with his antics.

GOAT coach, all you need to know

Mourinho vs Messi was the greatest arch this decade

oh welp I guess is time to stop watching Madrid matches just when they were entertaining again

>Mourinho's Real
>not entertaining

El Zoomer

t. hasn't seen the "fastest counterattacks ever Real Madrid" video on youtube

crashing this club
with no survivors

Based

Attached: matilde.jpg (448x673, 64K)

Was a top tier coach that won championships and champion league titles with underdog teams.
His tactics are also very defensive,so he is known for "parking the bus" infront of the goal.
Also his players absolutely love him or he clashes with them.He has a personality that often clashes with the media/players.Many ex-player either absolutely adore him or hate his guts.
In his last club he kinda underperformed,for the reasons named prior.

He is/was a top coach and actually is very based,modern players are just zoomer faggots.

Is that his daughter?

YIKES in pants lads

>tfw you'll never waltz with Matilde

Why not go with a mega meme like Hugo Sanches.

his arrogant contrarian personality was cool and edgy when he was younger, but now he's old it's just bitter and sad

sound familiar...

Mouyes literally broke the La Liga goalscoring record and beat the goat Barca on goal difference with 101 points last time

It was cool because he was winning. A 40 years old dude being edgy is sad as fuck without the trophies to back him up. And even then I'd say it'd still be bad.

Did Ancelotti speak german?

Not him but probably not that good.Pep on the other hand was speaking very good german,probably better than some of the spanish players in the squad.

no and it was held against him, which is of course bs
but ancelotti is the only coach bayern had that comes to my mind that didnt speak german
trapattoni spoke some gibberish german but it was charming and created some memorable moments
like the other one said pep put alot of effort into learning german and spoke the language better in only a few month than some players who played years in the bundes

>gets to EL
Based, Madrid will finally win gain

Good posts

>chelsea
>inter
>real madrid
>man u
>underdog teams

nice

god I hope this is true

missed him at Inter

youtu.be/tmiqUQFgOxE

Hey zoomer.

Wtf i love moutinho now

Doesn’t half the squad hate him?

His move to Madrid was a mistake. Madrid players changed him into Mouyes.

What is the deal with sacking Mou and then hiring him back again?

At least they won't leak goals

He could actually do better in a punished real looking for revenge. Mou is a contrarian by nature, and only performed well in contrarian teams. If Perez gets rid of that supercunt Ramos and doesn't exagerate with zoomers Mou can save Real.

Ramos isn't the cunt, Perez is

He's a good coach

He is, the special one.
All you need to know.
Went from high school PE teacher to winning the Champions league while still a literal who with Porto back in 2004....proclaimed himself footballs special one, moved to Chelsea at the height of the Man Utd vs Arsenal rivalry and dabbed on em both, winning the league back to back in his first two years there.
After ragequitting Chelsea when the owner didn’t back him he moved to an underdog club in Italy, insulted everyone in the footballing word there including half of his own fans, and then won the fucking treble with Intermilan in the Santiago Bernabeu after cucking Barcelona of a once in a milennia chance to win the CL in Real Madrid’s home stadium.
Then after wrecking everyone for a third time in a third league he moves to Real Madrid, benches some of their greatest ever players for being traitorous primmadonnas, forces them to stop being naive idealistic bastards and to play real football, and along the ways breaks the all time La Liga points and goals record while playing “Anti Football”

Then everyone turns on him in the third year as is tradition so he returnes to Chelsea, cucks Liverpool out of their first ever PL title by making Gerrard slip, then wins it again with Chelsea in his second year.

The fucking special one.

Attached: 435945B4-416E-49F0-8934-91574177D566.jpg (739x415, 29K)

the fact that Yea Forums hates him so much is proof that 75% of people here are redditors. Mouyes is a myth, the zoomers at Manure refused to play just because he hurt their feelings.

Why sacking him in the first place, then?

that and the "Chelsea revolt".
>Dumb cunt physio stops play during an attack that could have led to a goal.
>you rage because that's counter-productive to the team and the club that she is employed by.
>Media rages because "ebin problematig :DD cheg ur cis-hetero male briblige SHITLORD"
>Redditor fags rage because white knighting latina chick all like "M'Lady"
>Players rage because they used to get benis massages from her every time they had a muscle strain, and the new physio is a sweaty bald bloke named Barry "Fat Bazza" Bang-Drummington.
>Azar the bellend starts a revolt, went from a top-3 Ballon d'Or contender behind Messinaldo, to pre-braces Forrest Gump retard, unable to hit broad side of goat barn with child-size football.
>Chelski end up temporarily in the relegation zone, despite being the defending champions.
>All 3 groups mentioned above, due to having a bitter after-taste of the Eva Physiogate, decide to just assume "Oy Vey it's all >Mouyes' fault".

Thus ended the last chapter of the greatest tragicomedy of modern football.

>gets defeated by biggest rival 5-0

then cucks them out of the league championship with tsunaldo and turkish pot head in their own fucking stadium where 80.000 fags were waiting for le manita 2nd part.

BOSS

Attached: Cq4bQTVVMAAqTgP.jpg (650x680, 64K)

Great so Hazard won't go to Madrid

>went from a top-3 Ballon d'Or contender
never happened

In their title-winning campaign people would never stfu about how great hazard was and shit and lazy press kept making dumb alligations like "next transfer, Perez will pay 500 mirrion euroshekels to vring him to Real"

Good bye, sweet prince.

Attached: marcelo.jpg (356x237, 10K)

>Inter
>underdog team
>literally won Serie A 3 times in a row before Mou even got there

They were underdogs in the Champions League doe

Mou is a toplad
Absolute midas touch for the first decade of his career. Won two cls he had no right to. Gone of the rails a bit sinc 2012, believing his own hype.
He's a charasmatic paranoid megoalomaniac nutjob, could start a fight in an empty room, and gives sulky lulzy press conferences.
His teams play the worst kind of defensive shit-on-a-stick antifootball

lmao

Here you are lad
youtu.be/TGr06-Cv398

Although gollem is doing well now at united, and mourinhos football was trash in his last season, i still feel there was an element of downed tools at united and bad investment. I dont feel like we have the whole story and i feel sorry for him in a way

That would be hilarious

Hazard said he would like to play under mourinho again and respects him

SOON

Attached: 1456392288081.jpg (300x426, 30K)

? Hadn't reached the Semi-Finals since 2003 and he won it in 2 years

How is that not underdog?

Might as well sign a true madrista like Fernando Hierro . Not some third worlder.

Attached: 1551793316791.jpg (680x435, 73K)

>the fact that Yea Forums hates him so much
This isn’t true at all.

Out of touch bitter old man who was once the greatest manager in the world

Yea Forums loves vintage Mourinho. he's turned into a sad cunt that worries only about doing things the exact opposite of pep. He has become mouyes

Porto and Chelsea you nigger. I don't know if the Inter treble was "underdog" I don't really remember how good Inter was in 2010

>gets credit for porto
>chelsea was literally the start of the oligarch era and still arsenal and man u won titles against him and he failed to win cl
>credit for the inter treble but against no opposition because of the calciopoli scandal - also buried inter financially
>gets credit for winning the league with real but at huge cost to everyone and his reputation
>burns all bridges a second time a chelski
>goes full alan partridge at utd

Unrionically makes me choke up like a bitch. I hate him so much as Utd fan in some ways. But I honestly forget sometimes that back in the day a part of me hated on Mourinho out of pure jealousy as to how absolutely based he was and how he was the only legitimate threat to Sir Alex's status in the game.

he's a cunt

Based Mou

Attached: jose.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

kek yfw mongo mouyes becomes the fat sam of world football

Attached: mouyes.jpg (630x354, 36K)

she's a good girl

Attached: 1544454926664.webm (640x1136, 916K)

>He’s basically an entertaining schizo that used to take a team that’s underachieving and kick them into high gear, win trophies, then gets fired during his third season after alienating the fans, players and board with his antics but is now terminal cancer
fixed anons post

small breasts good

Can Madrid even still win anything this league? Why would Mourinho go back?

gay

You don't hire Mourinho for results anymore, you hire him because he is a living meme. Real Madrid knows they can't compete with the top clubs anymore so they are going all out with entertainment factor.

>Wins fluke Champions League - People forget that they played Monaco in the final all the big teams bottled it that year just like when Leicester won the Prem.
>Goes to a Chelsea team that just had £1,000,000,000 pumped into them and wins the League because before that time it was custom for United and Arsenal to start the league slowly to make shit more exciting
>Runs away because he gets exposed; literal Kike turns the team into a better team that Mou ever managed; reaching a Champions League Final and takes the league down to the last day against the Greatest Man United side of all time.
>Goes to an Inter side on a run of league wins because of no competition, wins the cup for the same reason and only had to play a declined Chelsea and CSKA Moscow to get to the semis of the champions league.
>Goes to Madrid where Ronaldo wins them everything on his own; falls out with the players because he constantly tells them they are shit and refuses to unlock them.
>Goes back to Chelsea who by which time are rock bottom and wins the league due to no competition other than playing against serial bottlers.
>Destroys Man United worse than even Moyes or Van Gaal managed and thinks winning the League Cup was an achievement

Like breaking up with a girl cause she's a dramatic psycho but wanting to get back with her a few months later cause she has an incredible body and can ride dick like a demon.

how can mouyes have such an ugly daughter?
she looks like a fucking ogre

>Chelsea
>Underdog
>Literally the first oil money club in the PL
Fuck off you utter cunt. Porto wasn't as underdog as people say either, Deco was world class.

chequebook beta

They were only underdog vs Barca and 5th in odds before the CL started

B-but I wanted him in Bundesliga

underrated

don't tell me you wouldn't shag that

cringe

Real should be thinking, let Mourinho blow up the team for two years and sack him in the third year and let some player friendly manager take over

Mouyes has been done since Chelsea stint 2, everything since is just for the money 2bh.

imagine being this anal ravaged at based mou lol

Attached: 0a1.jpg (643x820, 80K)

>refuses to unlock them
what kind of retard zoomer-speak is that? Does it mean "he used players out of position" or "he did not motivate them well enough"? I don't understand underaged faggot speech but legit want to know.

Think it's more about deploying them in roles and using tactics that don't maximize the realization of players' individual and collective strengths

You either track back and defend or you are a zoomer fag

Alexis to RM confirmed

Attached: 1599965-download-(5).jpg (1000x717, 70K)

I unironically like Mourinhos daughter

When Mourinho arrived at Porto they were 5th in the League, out of the Cup and last in the CL group. That same season he got them in the EL, which he won, and 2nd in the league. The season afterwards he won the League, Cup and CL

What tf did Mourinho do to you that you'd try to damage control this?

>lose TSUnaldo and Zidane
>bring back fucking moushit
who the fuck's in charge of this club lmao

Attached: 1494261723976.jpg (500x502, 188K)

based

He's up there with Bill Belichick.