How big is baseball in Europe?

How big is baseball in Europe?

Attached: 220px-Confederation_of_European_Baseball_logo.svg.png (220x201, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yom1_q8WRck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Boomer Sport. Not relevant

It has it's place for the less athletic people who want to play a technical sport. But probably not very popular to the masses.

Completely irrelevant. Very fun to play, though.

for some reason gangsters regularly beat each other with baseball bats

We have better version

youtu.be/yom1_q8WRck

obsessed and seething

We call it rounders, play it as children, if you wanna keep playing it you grow up a vagina or learn cricket

Absolutely zero interest beyond the age of 10 in schools. Honestly, I'd love for Rounders to have pro leagues here as it's really fun to play and it'd be cool having another truly global sport besides Football.

we play rouders in school which is vaguely baseball like

Played it as a kid with some shitty baseball bat and tennis balls while our hoodies, bottles or whatever junk we found were our bases.

However, never seen a sane person watch this 5 hours boredom of advertisment and some ball hitting combined with maybe running here and there.

I've never met a single person who's in to baseball

Isn’t cricket more popular than baseball globally?

not if you remove
england, australia, afghanistan, pakistan, west indies, india and bangladesh

Yeah I’m just saying why promote baseball to become a global sport when cricket is already much much bigger?

Literally never saw a baseball field or anyone playing or even watching a game here

wait, No I forgot the african teams too

It’s only played in the far off isolated corners of the world like japan, Venezuela, Cuba and New England.
Who even knows what goes on in those countries.

*places

oof googling african cricket was painful
I'm bemused why the south african government imposed racial quotas, very reminiscent of the bad old days.

They would rather turn into Zimbabwe 2.0 rather than forgive. It’s pathetic really.

not in places with toilets

In some isolated villages Finnish baseball is bigger than Football or Hockey.

Yeah but Baseball is basically USA, Japan, and some Hispanic & Central American countries. Neither has mass global appeal, I'd even say cricket pulls bigger numbers due to India

>"Finnish baseball"
>Am bored and we are out of gannabis t. Make
>Yo Pekka let's hit empty ES gans with tree sticks :_DDD
>Ebin idea, Viljami :DDD t. Pekka
And thus a new sport was born in the tiny village of Helsinki.