VAR

>VAR
>number 10s dead
>le expected goals stat fags
lads is football over? i worry we just dont know it yet

Attached: 1542257860236.jpg (1006x1024, 134K)

big leagues, probably

time to visit your local shitleague club

>bad decisions are part of the game, deal with it!
>fuck VAR!

Back to bed gramps

i did this once

story time

sneezed and shit my pants, everyone could smell it, got up after sitting there in silence for 3 minutes (felt a lot longer) and wasn't man enough to go back

lol thought it was going to be a bad ass story of flipping off at toilberg

Nah now I'm homeless and everyday adds to a gap in employment I am too embarrassed to explain.

It literally was a bad ass tale.

Attached: 2413254612.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Did you work at a mart?

Carlos you fuckin border hopper

>Number 10s dead

Good. #10 is the epitome of the continental possessionball midget working the space he wouldn't be allowed to work in the old game when he couldn't just go down at the slightest touch and win a free foul.

pacy, braindead fullbacks who charge up and down the line all game are the new pacy, braindead wingers who charge up and down the line all game
it's not all bad

Ole is already exposing the xG statfags for the frauds that they are.

:|

i can relate. i've been unemployed for five months now for other embarrassing reasons, and i have no idea how the fuck to explain this in my cover letter or interviews

Lie

“Health reasons” dead serious
Or you can say “schooling”

Just lie mate

that's basically my M.O. at this point. i'm 24 and didn't finish college, so i think i'll just say i was there again for a couple quarters and have to deal with finances or something.

i know i can say "health reasons" and they won't ask a word more in an interview, but i dunno, just saying "i did nothing for half a year because health reasons" on a cover letter doesn't exactly inspire confidence. i'm gonna get a shit job anyway to begin with, so i guess i should just nut up and start applying

Don't say health reasons, always use a reason that makes you seem in demand and more valuable. You want them to feel lucky to have you. "Health reasons" makes you look like a liability.

>homeless
what wait where are you posting from?

Say you were travelling abroad dipshit

it doesn't check out, trust me

>what are phoneposters

might make you seem frivolous if anything

the lie about taking college classes is less risky imo

this

best footballers are paid no more than 3k euro/month

The number 10 died because of Messi and Ronaldo, who originally played on the wings and scored 40-50 goals a season. Now everybody expects a winger to score lots of goals, so they have to be higher on the pitch, so the number 10 disapears because he's replaced by a central midfielder.

>houseposting

ocнoвaнныe и кpacныe тaблeтки

VAR doesn't fix the shitty refereeing as long as the referee on the pitch is in charge

>support a club in the 6th tier
>never gotten past the 5th round of the FA Cup in our history
>we will never have to experience VAR so can get away with cheating

Comfy.

btu where do you charge it

Burger King