HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Untitled.png (1200x800, 1.21M)

NFL season doesn't start for 6 months what's the deal?

Did something happen or are you just spamming

*Cries in Elizabeth Warren*

now what did they do?

they traded for case keenum

nuke the entire fucking franchise. god i hate everyone.

Attached: 1537123529001.png (326x367, 47K)

Its a 6th round pick and they only pay half his contract

Literally nothing

Keenum>Alex Smith>Cousins
t. non Redskin fan

>case keenum will be their starter in 2019
6-10 at best

Thanks for the free wins, faggots.

Attached: 1412538263429.png (416x357, 114K)

Attached: 1478819410269.png (291x287, 107K)

yes but keenum is still getting older and they still need to pay alex smith. why not just tank and try for draft picks. goddammit

Tim tebow should start for the R*******s to be honest

As much as the Redskins love meme QBs, how has this not happened yet?

Sorry friend. Your suffering isnt over yet.

Attached: ohnoo.jpg (200x200, 10K)

trade for rosen not keenum

>case keenum
>cuckson intz
>the mummy of eli
HOL UP HOL UP

>>cuckson intz

Attached: punished wentz.png (847x985, 1.18M)

You star one and not the other.

Faggot.

and all the rumors were saying that they would trade for rosen

i assumed it was trademark-related cuz I hadn't heard anything in a while.

Apparently both sides claimed a win back in January, when the court of appeals ruled that the name IS offensive, however, previously the Supreme Court ruled just last year that you are legally allowed to copyright offensive names, reversing a ruling from 1946, which the tribe based their entire lawsuit around.

Not that anyone asked.

>0 playoff wins

Redskins win 11 games next year cap this

great, cant wait to be just good enough to not have an overwhelmingly losing record and get good draft picks but not actually good enough to win a playoff game while our decent players get older

Whoever censors the Redskins name should be hanged by the balls in a public area.

you know it's done ironically to trigger/piss off lolskin fans? guess it worked in your case, too

>foreskins

Attached: 1523104373263.png (900x565, 599K)

>it's done ironically, we swear
Off to Reddit with you, faglord.

>0 owl rings

Washington Shitskins

>get capable Quarterback with a high ceiling for almost nothing
>the cost is moving back a round late in the draft
>Denver is still paying half of his contract
>he's a solid backup for Colt McCoy if he ends up starting
>go on Yea Forums
>HAHAHAHAHA OH NO NO LOL XDDDDD
the NFL fanbase on this board has a combined IQ of 50.

they just blew all of their cap to put a 5th medicore quaterback onto their roster so they can win enough games next season to avoid a good draft pick

this is the dumbest team in the nfl

>When you have to go with a useless stat like "0 playoff wins" because he hasn't played a playoff game due to injuries
>Meanwhile this tries to deflect from the fact they've recently won a ring and the Cowboys are now a VHS nostalgia team

The eternal 7 win season continues

>all their cap
wrong
>he supports tanking
opinion disregarded

this is a salary dump like when the texans sent osweiler to the browns

how do reds fans think they're getting a good deal when the broncos wanted literally nothing for him lol

>to avoid a good draft pick

Their draft record is abysmal so it doesnt matter where they pick, they will inevitably fuck it up.

I was at the home opener last season against the colts and ((Dan Snyder))) is more worried about getting asses in the seats than wins after not even selling out on the first home game of the season.

The Redskins are a marketing organization whose main focus is profitability, with winning games being a secondary focus. The owner sued a nearby church for allowing people to park in its lots because they didn't want to pay $50 for a parking pass.

based r******s gon win da owl cap dis shit niggas

Shut the fuck up

Attached: 95DD2252-2C13-42EA-B0FB-E13C4F12C3E3.png (416x357, 96K)

i'd rather be a redditor in the us of a than be a 4channeler in brasil lmao

being skins is suffering
worst stadium worst owner worst gm
it's no wonder maryland skinsbros are switching to the ravens. i can't fault them.

Who are the good/decent players on the R******s?
Kerrigan, Williams, Payne, Allen, Crowder?, Reed for the two games he plays per year
Anyone else?

The contrast is really amazing, the Redskins are barely able to get out of a season without a player dying on field or from old age, while the Ravens have managed to more or less be consistently good for 20 years despite having formerly been the Cleveland fucking Browns.

That said I don't think this is a move anybody should be complaining about. This was objectively a good deal, and if it doesn't work out the risk invested in it is minimal. Worst comes to worse we still have Colt who is one of the better career backups in the league and honestly deserves to finally have a shot (if he doesn't break his fucking leg out of nowhere again)

Paul Richardson was actually fabulous until he got hurt last year. Jordan Reed actually did play most of the season and contributed hardly anything. Also how can you forget old man AP?

based AP tore it the fuck up and I hope we resign him if his contract was only 1 year. I don't remember

>Niggles
>Intz is 1-3 against Dak

Attached: pzq88iob2d321.jpg (960x820, 140K)

Skins go 16-0 only to lose the sb to the Bills and Antonio Brown, cap this

>mfw the Chad Dukes radio rant

Attached: 1550123197982.png (234x241, 123K)

Chad Dukes is a fucking retard

>Typical Cowcuck racism

Attached: 51JKmLpdK-L._SX385_.jpg (385x289, 20K)

Their draft record is decent though.
A lot of players they've drafted are still in the NFL

Attached: 1551262991907.jpg (492x388, 39K)