What's his major malfunction?

>There were reports from Chile that Sanchez spent 30 minutes alone while his international team-mates played a game of “tennis-football” but those close to the camp suggested this was not unusual and that it is not uncommon for him to cut a detached figure, even if he did look gloomier than normal.

Attached: 62NoGoals.jpg (620x834, 53K)

He’s a huge gash.

maybe either autistic or gay, doesn't fit in with the banter culture of football.

The Arsenal dressing room hated him as well

Attached: ale.jpg (674x276, 60K)

Tbf to Alexis, Arsenal are confirmed to be a bunch of absolute pussies.

Cut him some slack, you'd be like that if you earned peanuts in a shitty town club on a country full of subhumans.

I think this was in Chile though, with his national team

he is thingken of his starving dogs

their football culture isn't any less bantery i think. he'd probably fit in here in scandinavia.

Stop bashing introverts. Stop asking them "why are you so quiet?". No, long silences are not necessarily awkward. No, if a person remains silent is not because you are bothering him/her. Yes, some people enjoy drowning in their own thoughts instead of discussing banalities.

Is this a Facebook caption?

>Stop asking them "why are you so quiet?"
why are you though?

I remember one of my highschool girlfriends posting this on Myspace

Probably just Introvert. Isn't Bale also prefer to be with his family than going out with his teammates?

Gareth Bale, please

>No, long silences are not necessarily awkward.
Yeah, they kinda are. Nobody likes a retard who is too shy to say anything. It doesn't make you look mysterious, it makes you look like a creepy faggot

omg this is so me!!!! YASSSSSS QUEEN

>gloomier than usual

>tfw no payrise even after team advances to quarterfinals of CL with me on the team

well, sanchez was Arsenals best player by miles since RvP

He went from being the star at Arsenal to one of the weaker players at manu.

He got some of Messi's autism at Barcelona, damn that midget

>There were reports
Care to provide a sauce for that? It's the first time I have ever heard of this, he is actually known for being a buffoon with his teammates, they all play fifa and that shit requires being friendly to be part of the bantz with your teammates.

This thread is pure made up shit so you need to provide sauce on that

>tfw Alexis is TOO smart to be good

can I have some of your money, I have dogs to feed