Le 30% possession man

>Le 30% possession man
>Le park the bus man
>Le score with pacy forwards man

Attached: GettyImages.1132572447.jpg (700x367, 25K)

>le wins more than mou

Attached: 1539742124759.jpg (1195x760, 183K)

>Le park the bus man
they didn't park shit for the 20 minutes following luquacku's first. they were incredibly open

Mourinho defends to defend
Ole defends to attack

>le norwegian big sam man
This is a compliment btw

Seething ABU, keep your funny German

> le too windy man
> le grass too long man
> le too much snow man
> le lose every final man

propa 4-4-2 hoofball innit

Attached: 1cc.png (579x536, 14K)

There's not much you can do when you are forced to play your reserve team mate

It's a simple game Robbie

People can say what they like. Ole’s team have shown guts against Tottenham, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Southampton & PSG.

They didnt park shit, Manu has been terrible in both legs regardless of the result
>hurr so salty
Come on now, you dont need to be a PSG fan to see this. They couldnt pass or transition for shit, Lukaku was the only player worth a damn on the field

>losing 3-1 to a terrible team that didn't do anything
>only win 0-2 in the first leg because of major injuries and refball

lol psg don't deserve shit either

t. al khelaifi

>le install confidence and handle egos man

seething

Attached: french.jpg (1214x1200, 225K)

he's right though. by halftime in the second leg, PSG should have had about an 8 goal aggregate lead. sure, man utd improved after that point, but the fact that the tie wasn't completely dead is because PSG fucked up and not because ole performed some work of tactical genius

>Sitting back and hitting them on the counter
>Showing guts

>Lukaku was the only player worth a damn on the field
maybe because 7 of the other players were bench warmers hahahahahhaa and you still couldn't win
AT HOME
IN PARIS
AT LE PARC DES PRINCES

HAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: dda.jpg (540x540, 22K)

de gay played a great game desu

oh no no no no

Attached: D1CmPUiXQAIM0K_.png (744x396, 89K)

>mctominay 4

100% pass accuracy
blocked manletti and marquinios the entire game

thought this was a JUST image from the thumbnail

user you didn’t have to slap him on the back of the neck like that

>should have
every fucking time
cada chingado tiempo

Attached: uzurazura.gif (245x140, 196K)

A few weeks in Manchester and you don't need any edits

Attached: Jose-Mourinho-GQ-7Jul16_pa_b.jpg (405x270, 15K)

They didn’t sit back against Chelsea, Arse or Liverpool.

exactly. so giving all the credit to ole doesn't really make sense, this is just what PSG do

>United rolled up to the Parc des Princes with a bunch of 17 year olds and still won 3-1

L M A O
M
A
O

The victory over PSG isn’t in isolation. He deserves huge praise.

>le unlock United man

They weren't even bench warmers, they were literal youth team players.

based

>Literally undefeated in all competitions since he took over (ignoring the first leg of this victory)
Either everyone he's faced have simultaneously taken the joint decision to become worse or...perhaps...Ole actually deseves credit.

>Manu has been terrible in both legs
Agree, but PSG was even worse.
Taking the ball away from a terrible team is not an achievement. Smashing them to bits is, stretching and killing them in the counter is.

>le keep possession and fire hopeful balls over the box

yet they still lost

Attached: 1496307245193.png (407x430, 114K)

based Deschamps solving possession football

They did. They also lost against Guingamp, in the exact same conditions

psg literally sabordaged themselves yesterday
it's almost funny

Attached: sabordage.jpg (277x299, 46K)

>Mourinho... but not toxic

HE CRACKED THE CODE
HE SOLVED FOOTBALL

Attached: D0RBJFYWwAEeK3W.jpg (243x250, 8K)

Dunno if SEETHING Frogs or SEETHING Krauts are funnier desu. Such a close thing

YOURE WINNING THE WRONG WAY
GO BACK TO LOSING THE RIGHT AWAY

absolutely brainlet feminine OP

Attached: 1529884727987.jpg (1054x752, 74K)

OP, congrats, you exposed this fraud.

discuss

Attached: Unlocked.png (677x597, 47K)

Ah yes, en route to winning the famous cherry pick trophy

For me, it's when they showed guts against the mighty southampton

Le motion capture man

Sounds like a problem with your shite billionaire’s playing of a team rather than anything else there matey

Cherry Pick Cup sounds way better. You almost had it.

based
finally someone listened to my counter-attacking and set pieces based football

Can't wait for him to be given the job and then blow millions on shit signings from Norway.

>you almost had it
A bit like PSG LMFAO

>start Bailly at RB
>he's absolute shit
>gets injured
>his replacement claims a ridiculous penalty

jej

In domestic football I'm ABU but my hatred of the filthy Saracen supercedes my hate for rival football clubs. Glad the oil shekels couldn't save QSG in yet another champions league season.

>if you think ManU played like shit you're a psg fan!
Is this the state of football discussions on this board

How many united fans did you stab after the game?

I support Nantes

Nantes boy (because it sounds like nancy lol)

>hurr so Salty

If you've got 10 first team players unavailable I'd argue it's justified to use any tactic that works to get the job done.

You'd have to be a brainlet to disagree.

We should range ban all anglos on football threads

fucking typical of you europeans running away from everything, wanting it to be hidden or removed, bunch of cowards

STOP STOP HE’S ALREADY DEAD

>le faggot OP

I agree.

United played poorly against PSG in both legs barring a 10 minute spell in the first half of the first leg. Sloppy passing, stupid decision making, fullbacks getting caught out of position constantly, Rashford doing some very weird things...

And still went through. Absolutely amazing achievement for the manager who can get that much out of his players.

If he can get a win against a top team in the CL when his players are playing that poorly, imagine what he can do when his players are at even 85%. Scary how much potential they have.

And of course, having 8 players injured and the best player suspended doesn't exactly help.

>cowards wanting to be hidden
>posts from an isolated island in the Southwest Pacific
Gotta love them kiwis

>Rashford 7
>McTominay 4

Think that should be the other way around. Maybe give Rashford a 5 because 1. It was his shot that lead to Lukaku's goal (despite it being a stupid decision on his part to take a shot from that distance and was only helped by Buffon's blunder) and 2. For scoring the penalty. but he was very poor throughout the whole game.

McTominay was the best midfielder on the pitch and was absolutely crucial defensively. MOTM after Lukaku for me.

>di Maria, Draxler, Mbappe 3
All were at least a 5.

Can't exactly help our geographic location can I you retard

McTominay doesn't deserve a 7, and Draxler and Mbappe definitively don't deserve a 5.

reminder that england can't even produce a manager to win their own league. now imagine the football iq of their plebs

mfw beating the ligue un champions with a reserve squad

get fucked farmers league

Attached: 4y30efq60nk21.jpg (645x1080, 443K)

The majority of Man utd fans come from London, so technically they are a Souf team.

Oh, well, if you say so. My mistake.

>what is a false equivalency?
>what is deflection?

What did Draxler do to deserve a 5, in your opinion? Mbappé made the assist, then what? How many duels did he lose? How many key passes did he make?

The mad lads put on a 17 (seventeen) year old who still goes to school and still won

just goes to show that money doesn't buy everything. Hopefully Mbappe leaves in the summer and Neymar will leave too and this shitty state funded club can die.

They didn't even have a shirt ready for him kek

They ran the show in the first half and were unfortunate not to score 3-4 . That alone is enough to get at least a 5/10 for me. Mbappe was a threat all game and despite fucking up at crucial moments 2 or 3 times he was very dangerous. di Maria unlucky not to score 2.

Unless this rating system is extremely strict 3 seems very harsh. I'd give Bailly a 3.

10 - Flawless
9 - Top class
8 - Brilliant
7 - Good
6 - Solid
5 - Average
4 - Poor
3 - Bad
2 - Disaster (would be better with 10 men)
1 - Actually hurt the team just by being on the pitch

I wouldn't say that anyone in that game deserves lower than a 4.

>I wouldn't say that anyone in that game deserves lower than a 4.
Other than Bailly obviously, but that's more to do with him not being comfortable as a fullback than his actual performance on the ball, passing, tackling etc.

Hey Yea Forums what is your favourite retarded opinion?

Mine is this:

"Setting up to defend, and then breaking on the counter attack is an inferior way of winning football matches"

How was Kehrer anything but a disaster? Besides the gift to Lukaku he's been put on his ass more than once and contributed nothing offensively. Buffon, besides his mistake for the second goal, did a terrible job on the first one and was quite poor with his feet, like fucking up a control near the 60th minute mark.

Good post desu, the power of vamos-tier management (i.e. GOAT management) + good MU players coming back on the field = potentially amazing results.

Putting 10 men behind the ball and having 35% possession every game is what us Reds want to see.
Playing the United way. Ole has finally got us our club back.

That’s smart actually

>McTominay - 4

Who the fuck came up with this? Also Rashford was terrible other than the penalty. One of his worst performances in months.

SEEEEEETHING lmao

It's a bit unfair desu.

MU was at least as mediocre as PSG, and some PSG players did great (Verratti) but only get a 5 because other players fucked up and gave three goals away.

>giving managers a score
cringe and r*dditpilled

Verratti missed a lot of passes and contributed nothing offensively. Bernat's grade is a bit low though I'd agree

tell me how good does it feel?

Attached: 1545645641216.gif (1100x600, 465K)

I fucking hate United, but this victory is based.
>PSG blown the fuck out again
oh no no n oooooooo

Not cherry picked. It's form since Ole took over.

lol so mad because we own the fuck out of your country, stay mad rugbyfag

How do you think Solskjær will perfor as a long-term manager? He'll have to do actual signings and shape the team in a whole other way than just taking over a really strong team.

manu shot himself on the foot since they will give this no tactical genius a spot as manu manchester for some years because psg killed itself.

McTominay was godlike and is now one of the best midfielders in Europe.
Jose will try to buy him for Madrid

>everyone he's faced have simultaneously taken the joint decision to become worse
Seems legit. That's how Leicester won the league

yeah they should just sit back and not score at all, like they did with mou
>PSG btfo
>mou eternally btfo
it was a good day

unironically based

honestly, can't wait until they hire that shitter

once things normalize again he'll be gone within the next two seasons so it should be a fun ride