Perez threatened to kick Ramos out of the club as the pair argued and the centre-back replied by saying that the rest...

marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2019/03/07/5c813f29268e3ec3768b4673.html
>Perez threatened to kick Ramos out of the club as the pair argued and the centre-back replied by saying that the rest of his contract would need to be paid and that he'd leave with his head held high.
Oh NONONONONONONONONhahahhahahaha
Absolute meltdown

Attached: 75AEFF55-6628-44E7-8E1E-2F957FADC6FE.png (2048x1152, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cbnRJOfqPks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YESSSSSSSS HAHAHAHAHA inb4 Ramos goes to PSG and wins a CL.

I hope the Amazon camera crew caught that

Attached: 1482862858829.png (947x367, 471K)

I can't imagine these kind of shitheads conversing in any other manner. I'm sure they say this kind of dramatic garbage to each other all the time but ultimately work it out

chad ramos

based
> I will leave with my head held high

>spanish diplomacy

media is already in damage control saying ramos stopped the crew recording after the second goal

He will have an ugly exit
Look at other Madrid legends

He showed once again he's the only leader at RM between the beta pussies like Courtois and Bale. Kicking him out would make the team even worse, but Perez doesn't have the balls to kick out one of his last good experienced players.

LEL
>STOP RECORDING NOW I WAS SUPPOSE TO LOOK GOOD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

oh yes

Attached: roncero5-1.jpg (913x913, 109K)

Apparently, Florentino used the term 'shameful' to describe the performance of Real Madrid in the past few games when he went to talk to the players after the match and then Ramos replied that the club planning for the season had been an 'embarrassment', so Florentino came up with the words in OP.

the chad ramos
the virgin florentino

Would he have won it all without Ramos?

Attached: 9EFC9CFA-F7B4-4C72-A2CA-D74011670EA8.jpg (533x300, 91K)

>old, finished player on high wages
Come to Pariƛ, Sergio

Attached: 1545361565932.jpg (615x409, 33K)

Where's Ramos off to next then?

Ramos is such a fucking cunt, he wouldn't fit in at any other club. Only club I could see him fitting in with culture-wise is Atletico Madrid because they're all fucking cunts too, but obviously that would never happen.

Imagine that dumb cunt coming into your teams locker room, you'd immediately hate his guts and he would destroy the team from the inside

>ramos out
>ramos ends in liverpool
>ramos and salah meet in training ground

Attached: salahtresocuatrosemanasmundial2018-afa58882cdd106a6263f3d5ae87091de-1200x600.jpg (1200x600, 113K)

>salahu snackbar
>ramos turns into val kilmer

Real didn't win anything because of him, not team were collectively thinking before the match, 'OMG what are we gonna do about Ramos, he's gonna run around us and score a hatrick'. Ramos rides upon the waves made by Ronaldo et al.

It would be the ultimate act of Ramos cuntery for him to jump ship to Atletico after all he's done at Real tbf

Salah instigated this encounter

Attached: 1534975562570.jpg (590x350, 43K)

>Ramos goes to Juve
>Marcelo goes to Juve
>Rakitic goes to Juve
>Ronaldo wins a UCL at juve all alone

GOAT

OBSESSED

Attached: 1526739224999.jpg (1920x1080, 58K)

>Ronaldo leaves Juve for MLS
>Juve turns into nu-RM 2.0

No, he's a classic "cunt, but he's our cunt" player. Any team would love to have him

Besiktas would take him in a heartbeat to team up with Pepe. Or replace him.

Chad move getting out of this dumpster of team ngl

LMAO
M
A
O

Attached: 1551717338882.png (1000x1254, 339K)

Pepe is at Porto tho

redpilled

>Ramos rides upon the waves made by Ronaldo et al.
kek
KEK

I laughed when he made Salah and Liverpool his bitch so I imagine that's how Real Madrid fans feel usually

Joining Barca would be funnier

this desu
sort of like Saurez and van Bommel

Well Ajax could use an experienced defender next season, with De Ligt probably leaving this summer.

Attached: q0j0Vhl.jpg (995x730, 53K)

>the centre-back replied by saying that the rest of his contract would need to be paid and that he'd leave with his head held high.
Absolute chad

>he made Salah
Salah is the one responsable for the foul.

>Thinks Pepe is still in Besiktas
Holy retarded slow brain user

Attached: retard.png (220x229, 5K)

>Where's Ramos off to next then?
Millwall.

Either Porto with Pepe and Casillas or Sevilla because that's his club and they really need a captain.

Even worse i was rooting for Liverpool. No problem with what Ramos did, i'm still mad no one on Liverpool team got even with Ramos - damn pussies (yes i'm still a little seething)

Based Alpha Perez. Ruthless!
If it was Galliani he would extend Ramos for 6 more years despite him being a past-it boomer who is likely to decline.

Attached: galliani.png (27x40, 2K)

>Implying they didn't fear Ramos' decisive header goals

>PSG
>Winning the Champions League

maybe when french farmer teams are allowed to play and one of them gets drawn against PSG.

cringy zoomer

BASED FUCKING BOOMER!!!

na I really don't think he's that kind of cunt. For Real Madrid he is, but the "he's our cunt" is earned. If he leaves Madrid he'll just be a fucking cunt and everyone will hate him.

yeah true, hopefully they'll offload him to some plastic wasteland where we can all forget about his existence

literally everyone on your continent hates your country, you're the niggers of Europe, you realize that right?

Come to Manchester United

>van Bommel
>cunt
Surely, you jest.
Van Boss is one of the most likeable players ever.
youtube.com/watch?v=cbnRJOfqPks

Attached: tumblr_lt4u69cAbn1qd4abl.jpg (500x345, 26K)

Fuck off zoomer customer. The subhuman Albanian is based as fuck

you have to go back

Ramos is a top five defender of all time. Maybe top three all time Madrid players. No way he gets booted out.

Casillas is a top five keeper of all time. Maybe top three all time Madrid players. No way he gets booted out.

Did you start following football in 2019 if you think any Madrid player is safe?

>"you're"
Whatever Chang

>wow he touched my arm so now I'm going to throw him
Ramos trapped his arm and did a movement similar to a throw that is forbidden in judo

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Miami FC

>unironically this

Chad Ramos is the only player with a sense of pride in their current squad. Kroos, Modric and Marcelo have won everything and clearly lack any desire to put in the effort needed to win difficult matches. Vasquez, Asensio, and Nacho seem to be content being rotation players. Benzema and Verane, like all frenchmen, lack any sort of leadership skills. Isco is fat and has a shit attitude. Courtois is shit and has a bad attitude. Bale has been playing like shit, gave up on speaking Spanish, has 0 leadership skills, and is a massive drain on their wages. They're going to have to go into a rebuilding mode this summer. Best to offload the deadweight while they still have some remaining value (i.e. Modric, Bale, Kroos, etc.) so they can bring in at least 3 major signings. Everyone knows Madrid has a good amount of money to spend, so it'll be fun seeing teams rake them over the coals in absurd transfer fees.

He choked and was shit. Ramos was suspended and is still a great player.

he would never go back to Sevilla, he's too pretentious for that

>let's control what our documentary is documenting

the absolute state of Sir Geo Rah Most

>Porto
they can't afford him. Money is on PSG or Juve

match made in heaven

OH NO NO NO

MARCELO CONFIRMED FOR JUVE

HAPPENING

Shut the fuck up, mutt.

>Ramos is a top five defender of all time.

Attached: 315357656567677.jpg (500x500, 57K)

Cringe.

>Come to Manchester United
he used the club to get a better contract at madrid. every united fan i know hates his guts.

He's a sneaky charismatic(sucking up to the refs) cunt on the field though