What's michael owen's problem?

what's michael owen's problem?

Attached: adadsasd.webm (1280x720, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CFnymJDZAS8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradford_City_stadium_fire
youtube.com/watch?v=iIxN3ypB3rw
youtube.com/watch?v=WqOxNspUPyE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's a literal sociopath

he doesn't care about football. I think he's made this as clear as possible. that broadcasters keep paying him to talk about it says more about them than him

Likes to pretend he's a 'professional pundit' despite the fact he can barely string a sentence together.
The fact that he didn't celebrate considering Fergie's United gave him his only ever PL win is shambolic tbqh.

he realised he hated football long ago. He hates Liverpool, United, Newcastle, Madrid. All of them. He loves horses but it doesn't make as much money as his pundit career.

He thinks he has to be restrained because he’s now a Liverpool ambassador. The irony is that Liverpool suppprters dislike him more than Utd fans, who just regard him as a little weirdo. His behaviour is revisionist as fuck; like he expects everyone to forget he joined Utd.

He's Welsh

>yfw too intelligent to have reactions

He watched only 8 movies in his life and reviewed them

Is it autism?

Attached: Image.jpg (236x297, 22K)

Can't celebrate anything to do with United because he's a Liverslip ambassador now, probably hoping that the fans will forget he had to move to United to actually win anything

>help
obviously uncomfortable from being held against his will at btsport, someone save him

Attached: kidnapped.webm (500x376, 78K)

Had a successful life have you? Peasant.

All eight films Michael Owen has been "forced to watch":
>Rocky
>Heat
>Ghost
>Jurassic Park
>Cool Runnings
>Seabiscuit
>Karate Kid
>Forrest Gump

it's impossible to dislike heat

>tfw Owen is still in his 30s

Attached: Image.jpg (634x220, 29K)

t. peasant

seen more movies than the average fa/tv/irgin

lmao

Why is Lineker celebrating; is it the 'want all English teams to do well' Reddit meme?

why would he celebrate utd victory?Honestly don't get it

That’s rather nationalistic. He might be a xenophobe racist.

He did play for them

youtube.com/watch?v=CFnymJDZAS8

Sure but for what?1 year?

It is like Salah celebrating a Chelsea's goal

He usually has nothing positive to say about utd, but, you're pretty much right in this case. If you're gonna celebrate an english victory, this one was worthy of it being a 90th minute winner by an english striker.

He's an ABU.

he is an attention seeker and he knows the cameras are on

I'm "ABU" but i was jumping off my sofa when Ole tucked it in vs Bayern. I don't care about your opinion of this.

He was there for 3 years and won the league with them, you'd think he'd show a little more than he did

Honestly maybe this is all cultural barrage, or i thought Michael Owen was more connected to Liverpool than he really is.

I think he feels like he has to act that way because he's a Liverpool ambassador now, but he's not really fooling anyone, Liverpool fans already don't like him for joining Man Utd

i fucking hate michael mann's dialogue. i had the same problem with manhunter. hes the boomer generation's nolan when it comes to writing dialogue.

Owen doesn't give a fuck about football or any of the teams he played for. It was always just a job to him.

because of grenfell?

i'm guessing this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradford_City_stadium_fire

Nah, this

youtube.com/watch?v=iIxN3ypB3rw

He cared about England.

You’d have to be a huge ABU not to derive pressure from that goal. Rashford showed unimaginable balls to score the way he did.

Faggots.

>I don't care about your opinion of this.

Well he is a Liverpool legend is he not? So why would he celebrate ManU going through? Hes played like 30 games for them.

Nah, he's Welsh.

youtube.com/watch?v=WqOxNspUPyE
BASED

why would he celebrate a united goal? isn't he a liverpool fan?

>country over your team
pathetic id rather have liverpool win bundes than our arch rival