What's the American problem with snooker...

What's the American problem with snooker? In the pubs and working mens clubs here we all play it with our girlfriends and wives. Why don't you like it?

Attached: 985969669696969.jpg (590x350, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9D2rFMPN9js
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

last time i went to a "working man's club" it was a bunch of 28 year old washed up harlots singing along to katy perry. needless to say i finished my business in there quickly and never looked back.

What kind of business?

getting sloshed.

Attached: 1550451692861.gif (420x420, 2.65M)

>Why don't you like it?
no airforce-flyovers or men slapping spandex-buttocks

I like it

don't think it's in their culture tttt
we got lucky down here and adopted based british culture

We play pool, same concept. Outside of Yea Forums, maybe 10 people in the entire country even know what snooker is.

I don't like your rules in pool where you have to call what you intend.

There's many different games & rulesets. Most people play casually and don't autistically enforce rules for professionals which ruin the game for less skilled players.

Pool is a dumbed-down version of snooker though, a bit like what baseball is to cricket.

People in this country don't care about British origin sports necessarily so when they see a snooker table they just think its a worst version of pool and never play it

We play pool which is simmilar.
Also Americans have no problem with snooker. Most of them don't know it. Brits however seem to have problems with pool even tho it's fun.

So, you were really no different than the people you're complaining about.

THE FUCK IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN POOL & SNOOKER???
(less than 1,000 words, pls)

Attached: questionmarktrans.png (1386x2290, 421K)

>Brits however seem to have problems with pool even tho it's fun.

It's just the insufferable bong autists on Yea Forums, like this fag:

Lol just go to any pool youtube videos and you will see a bunch of brits hating.

pool: pot 8 balls
snooker: accumulate points based on their values until all balls have been removed from the table (in the format, red/colour - red stays off, colour stays on until all reds are gone). Score as many points as possible in your visit to the table (or risk your opponent scoring more/enough to guarantee the frame)
Balls are valued from 1 to 7 points in the order Red, Yellow, Green, Brown, Blue, Pink and Black.

Snooker: based, redpilled
Pool: cringe, yikes

Hey brits, why don't you play basketball? We love it here!
>Same reason

Tall lads dominate youth football so probably go down that route (before realising they've wasted their youth as all the manlets take over at age 18)

i can hold my liquor though, that's the difference.

Right, so it's a foreign sport that is considered "memey" and people never get into it.

Nah most British people will play far more pool than snooker because there are pool tables in most pubs but not snooker tables.

Snooker tables are almost twice the size, balls and pockets smaller.

We love it. Theres a pool table in every dive bar in america. But were not stupid enough to think its a sport

>i got drunk then left
Thats what everyone does you fucking ape

snooker sounds autistic tbqh

Americans aren't very good at counting.

It is nowadays. Back in the 60s-80s it was basically middle age white men smoking, drinking and playing shite

we play pool though, only that you play pool in a pub because it's simple and even when hammered you can still play easily.

snooker is just a more serious version

Really it's only because of the size of the table. If snooker tables could fit in pubs people would play.

Pic related: how it feels playing pool after playing on a snooker table

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 14K)

snooker is just peak comfy and really satisfies my autism to watch 147s

honestly there's nothing better on a rainy evening than watching snooker with a few beers

youtube.com/watch?v=9D2rFMPN9js

true dat

Attached: 1493044219300.png (1280x809, 207K)

the only sports worth watching are pub games that are almost exclusively played in Britain & Ireland

thanks, based Commonwealthbros

Attached: united we stand commonwealth.jpg (1314x873, 169K)