7 PM Army @ Lehigh
Navy @ American
Holy Cross @ Bucknell
Boston @ Colgate

Arch Madness
8:05 Valpo vs Indiana State
9:35 Evansville vs Illinois State

OVC QF
7:30 Morehead vs Austin Peay (no jokes pls)
9:30 UT Martin vs Jacksonville State

WCC Tournament
9 PM Pacific vs Pepperdine
11 PM Portland vs San Diego

other less important shit
Iowa @ #21 Wisconsin
#20 Cincinnati @ #25 UCF
SMU @ #12 Houston

Attached: march-calendar-600x400.jpg (600x400, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nbK3kPIATcA
bleacherreport.com/articles/2824658-report-former-nc-state-hc-mark-gottfried-directly-connected-to-paying-players
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When there's tournament games during the day you know we're getting closer. Woke up to Pres @ Rad when it was still kind of close

Also 19 games today , more than double yesterday.

>gonzaga
>1 seed
yikes

I said there were upsets lurking in the Big South. Presby almost got it done, but Charleston Southern is my main dark horse coming up here. Wouldn't be surprised if Hampton put a scare into Campbell later either.

BASED THREAD

Attached: wku.jpg (318x344, 57K)

>ASUN Semifinals
Dunk City already out? Lamesauce.

Dunk City keeps getting coach poached.

the curse of the A-SUN

Lipscomb looks solid tho.

Lipscomb is good, but Liberty might have a better shot at pulling off an upset in the tourney because of their play style. Lipscomb likes to run and it got them btfo by Carolina last year. Liberty is take 30 seconds off the clock and chuck a 3.

don't forget to recycle /cbb/

Attached: recycle.webm (1130x632, 916K)

Liberty throws money at shit, but that =/= skill. Watch, they'll fade away like their football team did.

BASED GRIP
BASED SIP

>your conference
>#1 seed
>your team
>your chances

Attached: fuq.jpg (480x578, 18K)

>C-USA
>looks to be ODU
>North Texas
>not great, Bob

Attached: 1280x1024-grunge-green.jpg (1280x1024, 402K)

Press F for UNF

>tourneys have started

GET IN HERE YOU FUCKING CASUAL ASS CASUAL FAGGOTS.

UT-Martin-Jacksonville State is low-key a important game for the big dance. J'ville St. has slipped up against some bad teams, but they've also btfo the top 2 teams in the OVC. They could easily knock Ja out of the tourney on Friday, and then steal a bid Saturday if they can get by this Martin team that's been playing better late in the season.

This is probably better than the team that made it to the national championship.

>MAC
>Buffalo
>Buffalo
>low. I won't ever trust a buffalo sports team. They could win eight straight nattys and I would pick them to lose in the first round ten times out of ten.

this guy gets it.

though remember you could still take the MAC then get blown out in the first round. Anything's possible.

>#FunBelt
>three-way tie at the top
>THE texas state university
>top lel are you srs

Attached: sun-belt.jpg (665x665, 107K)

I'm just so disappointed in you, /cbb/.

so did your team win or what

WHAT

>OVC
>Belmont
>Murray State
>pretty decent, but I'm terrified of going through both Jacksonville and Belmont. It makes for a nice revenge tour though

>an OVC fan in /cbb/
hey what's up bro

Gonna need a schedule today, phantomanon

>Ivy League
>Harvard/Yale tie
>Harvard
>decent, on a winning streak but the tournament is at Yale (???)

Attached: 1200px-Ivy_League_logo.svg.png (1200x785, 113K)

>[Goodman] Will Wade has been suspended indefinitely by LSU amid serious recruiting allegations. Tony Benford takes over on interim basis.
rip in piss to Tiger basketball and anyone else the FBI has subpoenaed

F

Attached: 1522641781888.gif (286x229, 175K)

>preemptive self-punishments
>cooperating in any way with the NCAA
>ever
why in the everloving fuck would you do this?

>AD Joe Alleva
oh yeah nevermind

I'll remember

who the fuck

>LSU finally has a relevant / decent CBB team
>For 1 single year

RIP

Sista Jean squad still alive!!!!

Attached: IMG_20190308_180943.jpg (1080x1920, 1.59M)

its the new age where allegations are enough to make spineless ad's bend over and take it up the ass for nothing. kinda like everywhere else in society if someone says you did something that means you did it. fucking nuke us already this is so tiresome

but is Sista Jean?

FRIDAY SCHEDULE WHERE

F

Well, I was right the third time. Buffalo did win out. Now they'll lose in the first round of the conference tourney and the big dance.

youtube.com/watch?v=nbK3kPIATcA

LSU is fucked

lol, you're still here?
go back to your apple store

Apple store? What?

Bunch of goddamn games today.

What are they?

my local community college conference

never heard of them, they probably don't even sports

These nobodies UNC and Duke are playing

I legit thought about putting a list together but theres like a hundred goddamn games and you lazy fucks can go to espn on your own.

Smart wont be playing for LSU today. Looks like their season is over.

TN getting wrecked by Auburn kek

its a 3 point game?

it's TN?

Auburn is a good team dude, and its at their arena

rip UT

reee why can't they let buffalo have the home winning streak

why is cbb so dead / little discussed on Yea Forums?

March Madness is the only time of year it gets heavy traffic. It will probably pick up some for the Duke/UNC game tonight.

Its only been like that the last couple years. Like 5 years ago it was crazy popular. I dunno what happened.

I friggin hope so. I haven't heard rumors of any celebrities attending, but a lot came to the game at Cameron for Zion.

Plus kansas sucks, so none of their fans give a shit this year

Washington looks like a douche with the headband

People who like basketball aren't here.

Im pretty sure the sport in general is waning in popularity. Maybe the change to the one and done rule will help. I dunno.

Because even r/collegebasketball has lost a ton of traffic

LGTSS:

>Tennessee

Also, Kentucky about to JUST themselves too

Twitter is probably the best platform for cbb now. These threads were good when we all watched whatever was on ESPN, but now everyone just watches/discusses their own team and it's pretty disjointed.

Big Ten
Will be Michigan
Michigan
Pretty good but it's hard to win it 3 years in a row

>5'9
When will they learn?

Attached: hi-res-d388e80f2680ab0db59b5cfab759c2b4_crop_exact.jpg (1200x1200, 102K)

You're right. I remember in 2013 there would be like 5 generals a day from Frebruary through March and individual threads for big games. Half of the replies were just people calling you and the other trips faggots, but still, it was fun.

Yeah for a while there most of the traffic was me and Yea Forums trolling each other

Kentucky is playing like fucking trash today

quickleys been getting more minutes

Florida player trying to pull a james harden kek

BOILER UP BITCHES

Attached: 1548974415810.jpg (1920x1080, 160K)

GUNS UP

Its legit dying, but I have no idea why. ESPN won't even cover the last week, you have to find it in the Ocho Sports along with poker wtf. I have a theory that its because there is too much one and done and people have become frustrated. I personally know lots of Arizona fans who gave up hope after we lost Aaron Gordon then a year later Deandre Ayton was just a backbreaker.

If we had Gordon as a senior then Ayton has a Junior? Holy shit. Coaches aren't allowed to be mentors anymore.

The mods killed Yea Forums years ago

Red Raiders win the big 12!

Sister jean a ho

bleacherreport.com/articles/2824658-report-former-nc-state-hc-mark-gottfried-directly-connected-to-paying-players

> the state of unc raleigh

I'm not buying the Virginia hype

>unc raleigh

:-S

its an old joke people sometimes use

I'm going to see if this get any traction a second time

I figured it was, but I've legit never heard it
>grew up in Chapel Hill, mom went there, both parents work there, brother goes to State

its been a while and im out of the loop
what was his name again?

Attached: 1db9b147a076a9f8e8454bae4d977b7c_crop_exact.png (960x639, 546K)

he peed himself, right?

Threadly nicer reminder that Arizona needs to get Tom Izzo next year so as not to waste the #1 recruiting class that is all.

The NBA needs a rule like MLB's when it comes to high school talent. If you want to go pro straight out of high school you can but if you go to college you aren't eligible to re-enter the draft until after your junior season. Roster turnover is a major reason behind CBB's declining popularity. No point becoming invested in your team when the best players are only around for 1 or 2 years.

>that sneed jam

>Dook

GDTBATH

Not even sure Why I'm watching this but I might as well finish the season

Attached: 6982450949_b04c27f40b_b.jpg (878x1024, 718K)

cant stop lagging

one possession game

SHIT'S GETTIN REAL

where?

pick up the pace niners

charlotte just cant score enough

right here.

Down goes Daum and South Dakota State to a god awful Western Illinois team. The mid-major star players are getting crushed in a year when the tournament could really use them.

ooohh

really need a stop

What game you watching, /cbb/?

Currently watching Rice rape Charlotte.

Attached: rice-k.jpg (640x480, 17K)

recheck the score

Attached: 862582744265467.jpg (638x615, 90K)

>missing free throws
really?

the overall season sucked but at least they got a win on the last game

Attached: 43565635553584555.png (504x505, 212K)

*half the big 12

sdsu really isn't that good outside of daum, and I don't think they would make any upset in the tourney anyway. but there are still some really good mid majors too watch, and ja is getting in too. not sure about windler and belmont though.

It's time for UW!

Attached: washington_huskies-logo1959.png (689x782, 70K)

Lousy, it's clear to me that this team just isn't gonna do anything in March. Here's to next year.

Attached: Wolverine_01.jpg (1200x821, 381K)

But the biggest one gets in! Ja Morant and Murray State punches the first ticket to the dance. Belmont probably joins the crowded bubble even though they're way better than shit like Alabama and Clemson.

SD St almost beat Nevada on their home court and they're 2nd in the country in 3%. They almost beat a 5 seed last year, so I don't see why they couldn't do better this year when the overall quality of basketball is way down.

penis

Who /feelingood/ here?

Attached: 1551048204587.jpg (453x367, 47K)

Almost. They also lost to Tulane, one of the worst teams in the country, and they have a sub 100 rpi. Teams like vcu, utah state, unc greensboro, nm state, utah valley, etc are much more likely to pull off some upsets.

It's all matchup dependent. If they ran into Syracuse, SD St could bomb on the zone while VCU might not get to 30 with their offense. And gtfoh with Utah Valley, no team that has a white guy with corn rows should ever be discussed.

I doubt UNCG makes the tourney. If they're giving an at-large to any team in the SoCon, it's Furman (provided Wofford wins the autobid).

anyone watching Walton and Pasch do Ore @ Wash

To get blown the ever-loving fuck out.

Attached: Wh4wmoqF.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Furman and unc greensboro are pretty much even in most metrics, probably like a 12 seed if either gets a bid. But they're both much better than south dakota state.

mormons go on their "mission" then come back as 27 year old freshman

that's a random thing to just randomly post, but sure, here's your (You) Brother user.

Attached: whatevs.gif (385x210, 1.13M)

damn shut the hell up