Greece's only famous athlete just rejected their country, wants to be known as Nigerian instead

life is suffering for them

Attached: gi6d42b0ae-f3e2-457f-a8e5-cb06fc541d68.png (918x592, 454K)

He disrespected greeks too

go back then, see how long a light skinned 5oyboy lasts in niggeria.

Based ngubu representing his real country

black bastard

>apehoop
>famous

>Antetokounmpo

>Only greece's athlete
>Posts some nigger
You had your facts mixed up anglol

The only way I know it's not Greek is that it doesn't end with an s

based nigerian hates the greeks so much he can't even stand his nickname being associated with them

let's change it to the nigerian nightmare instead

Attached: 14212412s.png (553x417, 59K)

Doesn't look anything but 100% sub-saharan

>“I grew up in a Nigerian home,” Antetokounmpo said. “Obviously, I was born in Greece and went to school in Greece. But at the end of the day when I go home, there is no Greek culture. It’s straight-up Nigerian culture. It’s about discipline, it’s about respecting your elders, having morals.”

Attached: honk honk.gif (511x512, 105K)

>Antetokounmpopoulos

Greeks made so much of his pride for Greece after his success at the NBA. Never trust a nigger

Sounds Greek to me kek

damn what's georgios samaras done now?

I wonder what is going through these cucks minds right now

probably had to save for about 2 years to afford it

Attached: 124124124124ald.png (750x754, 1.07M)

Jesus that's sad

More proof that immigrants don't assimilate

What a backstabbing cunt

Brown people wear nationality like a goddamn shirt.

why can't black people/muslims/shitskins appeaciate and THANK white ppl for.. everyhting?

i mean he would not be a basket star with 10kk salary if he was born in africa
but he was born in white country built by white christian people, and that;s why he had good childhood and youth

the same to pogba, joshua, mbappe, khedira, ozil etc

He doesn’t complain about greece and I’m pretty sure greek people don’t think he’s greek. There’s no point pretending to be something you’re not. If he actually slandered the country then I’d look at it differently

greeks love him, always turn up at his games

Attached: 142124124.jpg (300x168, 15K)

Grim. I don't blame him though. Greeks are worse than Africans.

What a backstabbing black piece of shit.

the ancient greeks were african, based BBC showed the truth last year

the current "greeks" are slavic invaders

Attached: zeus+achilles.jpg (620x413, 73K)

so famous that I've never heard of her.

but don't you dare be proud of your country white boy, all that imperialistic giving billions of dollars to brown people who would have gone extinct after world war 2 if it weren't for your help.

> It’s straight-up Nigerian culture. It’s about discipline, it’s about respecting your elders, having morals.”

It's good that they don't assimilate to the degenerate western culture. Sounds like we need more non-assimilated Nigerians if anything.

High IQ post

based nigerian rejects greek "culture", becomes disciplined athlete

Attached: athens-greece-10th-june-2017-l-gay-pride-rally-in-front-of-the-greek-JBCMTW.jpg (1300x956, 249K)

>Her
He's the superstar of Milwaukee Bucks. As a Greek I feel proud of his success even though I don't like basketball that much. I feel a bit backstabbed but in the other hand I suppose it's legit to feel proud of your roots.

>It’s about discipline, it’s about respecting your elders, having morals
why do their kids always turn out to be total niggers then? over here at least

Aren't Nigerians one of the most educated immigrants in USA?

Because they hang around the jamaicans here. I don’t run into niggers often where I live but the few that I meet are decent enough because they’re not around too many of their own kind

>expecting niggers to be grateful
Fun thing is that he's treated like a hero here.

Only because the very best are the few able to get visas.

Multiculturalist BTFO

To be fair greeks never saw him as greek until he became famous. I

His parents spent their whole life being illegal immigrants and he was born as such. They naturalized the family when they found out he was good at basketball. They never gave a fuck about him until then.

they've treated him pretty well though

good
assimilation is identity cuckoldry. that's why only whites and asians are into it

Ouch

I hurt myself today

Attached: 1241241212mpo.png (912x473, 460K)

British tv is so odd, you would think from BBC programs that black people are about 1/4 of the british population when it's not even 1/15...I really do't understand what the motivation is there. At least in the US we actually have a large black population so there's justification for our nonsense.

your country is partly to blame, we've become so americanized we have started following all your trends

the other thing is blacks live mainly in london where all the TV HQ's are located, the result is blacks are the only minority that matters here now

Attached: 1111412412244in.png (640x289, 35K)

Isis registration is that way

BBC HQ is in London which is like 50% black, so their perception of the demographics might be skewed.

I can't grow a beard though.

he's a cunt. greek culture is fantastic
if he loves africa so much he should live there

if you love Greece so much, why don't you live there?

it doesn't matter now. he's american and will live in america for the rest of his days

I plan to retire in the Aegean, yes.

It's the whole replacement thing. You have to pretend that they weren't shipped in for (((political reasons))), not when you plan on having them take over the country (which is inevitable because birth rates exist and we can check them). You don't want them to turn on (((you))) so (((you))) have to pretend that they played any part in human history. It's why the (((BBC))) (((blackwash))) everything.
America does a similar thing though. You have to pretend the darkies have some history other than being a commodity. If you don't, if those darkies start noticing it was (((you))) who brought them there in the first place, that's when SHTF. It's partly why (((they))) fund black interest groups or whatever. Blacks have no restraint so they chimpout. The more they chimpout the more you notice them. The more you notice them the more you ignore the real (((issue))). Malcolm X understood it, it's why he was killed. Same as George Lincoln Rockwell. The only other explanation is that it's pure coincidence. But we already know that coincidence doesn't see the same (((people))) turn up again and again and again. Noticing things like that is part of pattern recognition, which is how IQ is determined. Tell the goys there is no pattern, that it is just pure coincidence, that darkies committing crime at a higher rate than anyone else is just coincidental, and you gradually make them stupider by virtue of them not noticing patterns and putting everything down to pure coincidence.
We could get on to how (((common core))) plays into this, but I have a feeling I'm already preaching to the choir. The only thing I know for certain is that the plebbitors of Yea Forums CANNOT prove me wrong.

>Despite attempting to thrill viewers with an inter-racial threesome
Seriously, what is wrong with Jews?

Attached: 20190212_100846.jpg (670x508, 111K)

Just so you know his family was constantly denied Greek nationality until he started grossing millions when he suddenly became the Greek Freak.
At least France gives them the papers right away.

you aren't thrilled with this? taxpayer funded kino

yes all the women were left white but it doesn't matter

Attached: e1523118492933.png (410x198, 88K)

fuck off back to nigeria then

He never truly liked Greece and Greeks never truly liked him. It's obvious.

Why would he? He can get any woman he wants in Greece while talking in the media how much he loves Africa and how racist Greece is lmao

I agree its very hard to argue that greeks from allover the islands were sub-saharan HOWEVER the the iliad is fiction so whatever the floats the boat of the director I guess

Absolutely disgusting, People actually pay for this shit

I thought the article was fake at first, but no, this is serious.

Attached: Screenshot_20190307-144550_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 324K)

>GREASE

>European born black player calls himself european and represents His country

NOT TRUE EUROPEAN, MICE BORN IN A BARN IS NOT A HORSE REEEEEE

>European born black player feels proud of His african roots

THEN GO BACK UNGRATEFUL CUNT ASSIMILATE REEEEEE

Aint nothing pleases you niggas

those aren't contradictory, they don't want non-whites in their country

Greeks DO think he's Greek.

Well he Is in the NBA so he Is no longer in their country, fuck do they care if he feels nigerian he is probablly not going back to greece now

actors have no colour

Attached: 1551988635292.jpg (871x768, 162K)

Cuck niggerloving faggots

One is a problem with the nature of things, the other is a problem with their attitude. No contradiction whatsoever.

how much does a trip to america set back the average greek now

feel kinda bad for these guys now

Attached: Giannis-760x570.jpg (760x570, 100K)

non of them are defended historically.
Hollow Crown are Shakespeare adaptations where it was well known characters changed even gender. getting annoyed at anything is stupid

Why on earth would anybody assimilate when there is no motive to do so? You think your ancestors assimilated by choice or because they lost their roots over time?

We're talking about first generation immigrants here who grew up in a household where both parents share a foreign culture. Of course they will pass that onto their children in their household. Should they not teach their children their own language and deprive them of their roots? Nobody does that by choice just to fit in. Of course learning how to get by in your new country brings many benefits, but there is no reason to forfeit your roots unless you are literally coerced to do so.

really

Attached: 142124214124o.png (620x636, 399K)

t. Congolombian

I dont know enough about Roman Empire after Nero but Cisalpine Gaul's were considered citizens by Caesar. Blacks were used as Auxillaries in the army. Term 'Roman' is wrong there along with the picture anyway. No Soldier would wear his uniform in the city

That's just pure disrespect.
Your Niggerian parents landed there for a reason. Be thankful.

He didn't say anything disrespectful about Greece though. He brought light to his obvious Nigerian roots. It's important to his upbringing and there's no reason for him to conceal it. Is he supposed to pretend to be some turbo-Greek, more Greek than ethnic Greeks?

An actual good post on Yea Forums? What is going on here?

This is a good thing though.
If I were Greek I'd be more embarrassed to pretend he's Greek desu.

Not much, they’re greeks

Lmao. Nice meme you got there. So this nigger has a greek name and grew up there but it's still nigerian? What the fuck? This is not a supermarket. You cannot buy your nationality like this

DIVERSITY IS OUR STREN-

>Nigerian roots
What nigerian roots you weirdo? He was fucking born in Greece and grew up in Greece. His childhood is in Greece and so are most of his experiences.

>t. Amerimutt

Attached: 1437392201671.png (741x649, 23K)

I didn't say he was Nigerian, just that he has Nigerian roots since his whole family is from there and, and it's clearly have a tight knit family so their culture got passed down. His name being Greek is a reflection of where he grew up and, if anything, shows an attempt at assimilating into Greek society. Are you actually trying to say that family background is not relevent to how someone grows up? Do Italian Americans, Irish Americans, and African Americans all have the same experiences because they live in the same nation?

*and it's clearly a tight knit family

Rat born in a barn etc etc

Poor Italian, Irish and African Americans who live(d) on the American east coast lived very similar lives from their education rates, to their social status, to their conservative and religious values and overall lifestyle, yes.

I just hope that the Portuguese Freak doesnt treat us like that

Attached: transferir.jpg (248x203, 7K)

damn, you are reaching our levels of blacked

france is still the goat though

Attached: AOSLO3719l.jpg (594x375, 96K)

That's not entirely true. We have posts on these boards every day which says otherwise. Do lower income Asian Americans and African Americans have similar education rates? Do Jewish Americans not have different rates in education and a higher social status in part due to their culture which differs than say Hispanic Americans? And this is stuff that you can easily measure before even accounting for all of the intricate differences in traditions and lifestyles of people with different backgrounds.

There's a reason why we have won the latest under 17 and 19 euros. We are getting blacked and it feels so good

>m-muh heritage

America has gotten to him

fuck that, rather lose every match than see these abominations

Attached: 1551908342029.jpg (1120x744, 125K)

Ours was this one so not as bad. Plus the best players were white ones.

Attached: img_770x433$2018_07_22_19_50_13_760622.jpg (770x433, 89K)

>That's not entirely true.
Yes it is. People who live in the same social classes in a country as diverse and big as America typically lead the same sort of lifestyles.
>We have posts on these boards every day which says otherwise
Yeah, the garbage written on this website is indicative of a lot, lmao.
You've basically gone and moved the goalposts now. There isn't much culture clash in Greece because of the type of immigration that they receive as opposed to a country like America. Comparing a country of 10 million to 350+ million is retarded alone.But whatever, let him muh-heritage. I'm sure his Nigerian brethren call him an akata.

>muh heritage
Seems like he’s integrating well into American society atleast

nobody in america cares about heritage except for italians, irish, and niggers. oh would you look at that, heck of a coincidence we have here.

ahmed is checking in

There's always alternates

Attached: 3256.jpg (236x236, 13K)