So what is to be done about this?

So what is to be done about this?

Is the nation with the most Trannys gonna win every female olympic medal now?

Attached: trannys.png (626x751, 488K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/02/07/opinion/terf-trans-women-britain.html
espn.com/espnw/athletes-life/article/10170842/espnw-gabrielle-ludwig-52-year-old-transgender-women-college-basketball-player-enjoying-best-year-life
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Some guy in the UK identified as a woman, broke the women's world deadlift record, then went back to identifying as a man.

Man that's fucking wild. This shit would have been called out and shamed 10 years ago.

What happened?

>So what is to be done about this?
Nothing. Women wanted these bullshit liberal laws, now they can reap the whirlwind.

lmao fuck women,this shit happens because they can vote

Women pushed for this, intersectional feminism led the way on this shit

This

Same thing when muh white women get gang raped raped by refugees. You reap what you sow

>women's football world cup will end up becoming a competition between whichever country's second-rate professionals are deperate enough to chop their cocks off

my money is on the hues

Thailand vs Brazil Final

do they even have to cut their dicks off? the freak in the OP looks like he just put on a wig.

hahahahahaha

I guess a certain amount of months on hormones would suffice.

Nothing, this shit is hilarious. Women have been promoting these faggots for years, enjoy the consequences

Attached: http _prod.static9.net.au___media_2018_12_11_12_33_mounceyhandball_env.jpg (1396x785, 160K)

You don't even need to chop your cock off. Just grow out your hair, tuck your cock between your legs and say you identify as a woman. That's it.

FIFA doesn't allow this shit, they don't care

>What happened?
you tell me you fucking mutt

I heard the olympics is only requiring HRT for 1 year

Sorry but that's not enough to lose all your gains.

Even a regular dude who trained a decent amount (being able to compete in state competitions as a male) for 5 years starting at 30 could go on HRT for a year and shatter all physical records

>MtF trannies gradually force women out of their own sports
>Improve the quality of the game, while the cocktail of drugs they're all on means they'll never be able to compete physically or financially with the men's game.
>Provide an important redpill to the radfems and liberals that supported this lunacy
>FtM trannies are still just women on roids and won't break into the men's game at all
>Men's sport is completely unaffected
Sounds like the only consequence is making women's sport better to watch. I say full steam ahead.

Women sports are a joke anyway, might as well let these jokes compete

>this unironically proves that women aren't as strong as men

some guy in the uk got jailed for raping a bunch of women, identified as a woman and got transferred to a female prison, where he raped some more

in some places/sports you dont even need to actually transition, simply saying you identify as a woman, and making some token attempt to live as one is enough

Reminder that radical feminists are starting to shun transgenderism because men are better at being women than women are.

They finally realized that they shot themselves in the foot by opening the flood gates. Both in sports and on the sexual marketplace.

highly doubt this, mainly because no guy wants to fuck a tranny

Based. Roasties BTFO

Good, what is the FIFA rule?

Start promoting transsexual athletes and make women's sports 1000x more enjoyable

Woman’s sports don’t matter anyway

What an absolute unit!

trannies need the rope

acceptance of these mentally ill freaks is dangerous

>mentally ill
Why would mental illness matter? Should we discriminate mentally ill people even if they are valuable to a team?
I agree with the rest of the criticism but the tweeter is just being a dick now

For me, it's Ghana

Attached: Ghana Women's U-17 National Team.jpg (1200x800, 234K)

Next time use trannies you thick twat so you are filtered.

Reminder to filter tranny transgender trannies lgbt or whatever shit on Yea Forums. Disgusting brain-damaged folk need not bother

They're called TERFs, and more and more feminists are aligning with them.

nytimes.com/2019/02/07/opinion/terf-trans-women-britain.html

>slippery slope is a fallac-
>these kikes arent trying to destroy all of decent socie-

>filtering threads

reddit-tier faggotry right here. imagine being this much of a sensitive cunt.

>nytimes.com/2019/02/07/opinion/terf-trans-women-britain.html
I'll believe it when I see it in action

i thought incels didn't like sports, what are you doing on the sports board

i thought it ironically would

stop projecting

>feminists and kikes push trannies
>trannies push women out of their own sports
>accidentally conclusively prove that men are superior to women
>the quality of the women's game increases tenfold

Attached: dj-khaled-refuses-to-go-down-on-his-wife-internet-comes-down-on-him-23-photos-24.jpg (650x334, 35K)

What exactly do you disagree with in their posts

what's wrong with filtering generals?

I for one, will continue to watch as much women's sports as I have always watched regardless of who is competing.

Libshits always resort to namecalling. Such is life when one experiences mental stagnation at the age of 13.

Based.

calling people idiots without actually using the word idiot is a form of namecalling

Attached: 1544465182718.jpg (612x612, 73K)

You lot are absolutely pathetic.
You only comment this stuff after they win. How many trans women compete but don't win anything?
You try competing when your test levels are the same as an average women, against female athletes that are roiding to the point of having more test than 99% of men.

Attached: 1526764709500.jpg (716x1019, 113K)

Navratilova has already spoken up about it.

Radcliffe gave an interview just the other day, where she basically said 'Fuck no, I don't want that'

I dont mind. Actually I'd rather fuck a tranny cuz I'm having what I want if you know what I mean

Article 4.1, section 26b; "fuck trannies and fuck jannies lol"

Mental stagnation is a valid explanation for their behavior. When confronted with ideas that are unapproved by the liberal hivemind, very much like children, they'll resort to namecalling. Often because the only factual knowledge they have about the subject is that it's an unapproved opinion. They're not really sure as to why.

>Push for mentally ill people to be recognised
>Allow them to grow out their hair and let themselves a female
>Get btfo by said "females"

Serves them right

Imagine getting this buttmad

Attached: fuck me.jpg (228x221, 11K)

Come 2030 there will not be one female record in existence that hasn't actually been broken by a man wew lad

Kek this pic is women in a nutshell. That guy probably thought she had allot of good qualities and if she were to focus on those she'd be better off. Knowing what men like and all. But women refuse to be controlled and in this day and age fight for every inch of freedom even if this freedom leads them to damnation. This is why women purposefully cheat to get back at their boyfriends or some shit. Sending him some picture of her sucking some dudes cock. Thinking this makes him jealous. In reality men are just in pain at the sight of another girl ruining herself forever. And deep down women know this and yet they can't help themselves. It's a mental illness

Even when going through HRT, nearly all male-to-female trannies are unable to suppress their testosterone levels low enough to match that of the average real female.

Attached: Estradiol_and_testosterone_levels_with_a_single_intramuscular_injection_of_320_mg_polyestradiol_phos (1791x1118, 161K)

what does that have to do with the lad calling people incels for literally wishing rape on women?

I feel you have a lot of good qualities that you are wasting spending time on this website user.

why do you let woman trannosurs play sport?
why do you let woman play sport?
why do you even watch sport when your country is collopsing from within and you are just sitting on your fat ass prtending that twitter post is your daily dose of worries?

one person did that but he called both incels

how long until public opinion destroys them for that view?

>heh, I don't pay any attention to what men say
>*Go out of your way to do something based on what a man commented*
The absolute state of that gender.

>some guy in the uk got jailed for raping a bunch of women, identified as a woman and got transferred to a female prison, where he raped some more
Clever girl.

Navratilova's already getting shat on for it which is pretty funny.

>Is the nation with the most Trannys
that would be you, rejoice

so is that girl from the track meet

Attached: trannsbtfo.png (789x586, 701K)

So now can I claim to be female in college and rack up sweet engineering and comp sci scholarships now?

At what point, seriously, will there be pushback? Or will everyone hilariously identify as female to reap all the BS benefits women are claiming now in college and sports?

looking forward to the eventual tranny league

Attached: 3474780_2_o.jpg (1600x1066, 537K)

>you're a "libshit" if you don't wish misfortune on a whole gender due to the politics of a very small group of radical feminazis (and men might i add)

Talk about mental stagnation lad. If you had any self awareness you'd realise you're the other side of the same coin.

Reminder highschool boys could break most women's world record and it's only a matter of time until they do.

>politics of a very small group of radical reminazis

The promotion and furthering of LGBTQ "rights" is a mainstream liberal belief, not a fringe one amongst radfems. Notice the T in there? I'll let you guess what it stands for.

God, this dude makes me laugh so hard. I'm in tears every time I see him.

All he did was grow out his hair.

Attached: 1551977987593.jpg (800x600, 46K)

Even the gays didn't want to have the trannies attach themselves to their groups.

Let's roll this back. You went on a tangent about "libshits" and tried to take the intellectual high ground because someone called two posters "incels" for their obvious hatred of women.

Do you think all women should be raped and forced out of their sports by trannies or did you just get triggered by the word "incel" and completely miss the context?

This is the logical endpoint of Aussie shitposting. Just popping on a wig and btfo of an entire gender just for the hell of it. Bet he laughs himself to sleep every night.

I wasn't referring to the rape faggot. More the other one.

>Women wanted these bullshit liberal laws, now they can reap the whirlwind.
This doesn't sound like hatred. Obviously the guy isn't referring to every single woman on the planet, but the majority of women who happens to hold liberal views in Western Europe and North America. Is it hatred to want these same women to live with the consequences of what they brought to life?

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. An irl shitposter. How does he keep a straight face all the time?

Attached: 1551978550019.jpg (1024x576, 64K)

>i thought incels didn't like sports
said nobody ever

>Women go on and on trying to kill masculinity and dumb down science/tech
>Virgin faggots on a weeb board seethe when all they shit they push on us bites them in the ass
This is why you people should neck yourselves

Yeah, no. Public opinion is clearly on the side of those that see something wrong with cases like this. Navratilova spoke out about it and has only received supportive comments from other female athletes over here like Paula Radcliffe and Sharon Davies. The only outrage is coming from a small group of mentally ill twitter users, with their opinions amplified by clickbait media and similar mongs seeking retweets and likes.

If you're generalising based on gender, that's a clear sign of hatred, yes. this binary us vs them worldview is typical of people on the spectrum.

Attached: 1528417770709.jpg (888x894, 119K)

Why did logic escape everyone when McEnroe stated Serena wouldn't be close to top 100 in the men's circuit?

Serena's the great black hope of tennis. Any criticism of her is immediately shut down by the ''mass media''.
Remember how many people jumped to her aid after her meltdown against Osaka. There's massively vested interests in making her out to be some kind of indomitable GOAT.

Things like that are why I enjoy watching the trannies doing this to women's sports.
Let them have a taste of their own medicine. Need less of pic related in the world

Attached: 1551836592266.png (618x666, 471K)

shur the fuck up whitey and suck this kfc dick.
they're mentally ill

Who is GA?

guy in front with actual tits, asian "male" whos 4'5, geezus

Even tested up women are shit. I'm a dumb skinnyfat curlbro and I beat some silver medal woman arm wrestler. She weighted some 80 kilos and I was pretty drunk too

you should've shot them when you had the chance John, we're fucked now

I wasn't denying that, you faggot
That wasn't the point I was making

fuck this timeline

*yet*

>some guy in the uk got jailed for raping a bunch of women, identified as a woman and got transferred to a female prison, where he raped some more

>This is the one thing we didn't want to happen

>tfw just watched that scene. Feels good man

>female olympic medal
and nothing of value was lost

Attached: clownpep.png (2048x2048, 804K)

Exactly. This is the world women wanted. This is the world they've marched, protested, screamed, and voted for. Let them "enjoy" the consequences.

They did allow a MtF play in a men’s World Cup qualifier for Samoa. But their version of trannies is a bit differnt

based

do you think they all use the same changing room

Attached: 1401234357239.jpg (300x300, 28K)

I imagine some of those men were forced to wear that shirt, maybe the boss told them that if they don't wear it they'll have a reduction on salary or something.

more interested in why a grown man is playing in a college team, but I guess everyone is just gonna spew their hatred based on a tweet by some biased, random dude.

Our female nt is currently at a low, we might end up actually in need of those trannies

>Watching trannies in tight uniform playing volleyball or doing gymnastics instead of well toned big assed qts
>Enjoyable

I'm going to assume women are going to wise up sometime after transwomen athletes start winning all the medals in the Olympics and move to reorganize trans athletes into their own categories all together

Read all about his story here

espn.com/espnw/athletes-life/article/10170842/espnw-gabrielle-ludwig-52-year-old-transgender-women-college-basketball-player-enjoying-best-year-life

>Ludwig enrolled in 12 credit hours of online courses, got the proper approval from the California Community College Athletic Association and joined the team.

based blokes blowing these dykes the fuck out

Mirin those quads

So joining a college sports team at a later age is a regular thing? Just go back to college later in life and join the football team as a 50 year old dude tapping the ass of 16 year old boys in your school? At least this dude cut his dick off. College sports is so fucking insane.

No it's not a regular thing but technically there is no age limit

*tips fedora euphorically*

And technically they are "student athletes" and get no money whatsoever while their school makes millions during March Madness. This is 21st century slavery and just more proof America is insane.

Imagine if mike tyson was never allowed to box. No woods at the masters. No phelps during the summer olympics. And thats just the goats

>Knowing what men like and all
Literally lol

no that's 20th century slavery. 21st century slavery is Hiro making billions off my posts.

But fedora wearers are usually romantic nice guys who believe in an idealized version of chivalry and defend women every chance they get

They'll divide the records between sex and gender

i for one welcome all those mental patients into women's sports
it's going to be an absolute shit show well worth the watch

Attached: Solid 9 in Australia.jpg (238x263, 16K)

kys

Gay Association

It's been happening in tennis for a long time.

Attached: usa_today_11152187.0[1].jpg (1200x800, 101K)

No you didn’t m8

Sport and women was always a joke except for sports specific for women (gym).
And in these kind of subject, trans can't compete.

Attached: 1456062172247.jpg (332x350, 35K)

they literally get their college paid for and have free meal and housing