This guy makes me proud to be English

This guy makes me proud to be English

Attached: PSG-vs-Manchester-United-18.jpg (968x681, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mohamed Rashid

He's not English tho m8

If Marcus Rashford were american he'd be called DeMarcus Rashford xD

more like DeMarcus "The Black Butterfly" Rashford of Navajo

Manchester born n bred

Why isn't his name double-barreled like the rest of English squad?

Two black parents

Why are britbongs this deluded? They revere their players yet it's nothing but averageness for them. See any international tournament result. Meanwhile all the foreigners make their league great. What is it with British people and this B-type rationalization instead of actual hard work and a ruthless obsession to win/be the best. No other country has this more. All I hear is talk and more talk coming from you bongs. Words after words that are supposed to convince me of some self fabricated reality you have set up. Rather than bending actual reality to your will through actions. This is the number one character trait I cannot stand, it 's infuriating and cringy and people who have this trait need to be gassed. They will jeopardize the whole herd when the aliens arrive.

>a badger born in a barn is a horse

ok this is epic

I'm sure there's a board for that
>>/an/

he looks like that surinamese retard whose sperm they used to impregnate a hundred dutch women

as english as can be

Is a horse not a horse if it’s born outside a barn? Are the only things born in barns, horses?

A badger born and raised in a barn from birth can be considered a barnyard animal.

same

it's more of a saying rather than an argument

sure but the correct terminology is 'British' which refers to location, the same thing applies to myself as I was born and raised in London but I am not 'English' I am Spanish (by ethnicity) but I am British as I am a resident here.

>Manchester and London aren't England
You're English, Spanish people probably don't even recognize you as one of their own.

Attached: 1531945462162.jpg (638x1000, 61K)

you're english too mate
if you don't want to be english then spain is only a couple hours away

>Manchester and London aren't England
never said any such thing
>Spanish people probably don't even recognize you as one of their own.
Irrelevant, what you are and what you are 'recognized' as are two different things entirely

Some reading may be in order for you;
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_people

>if you don't want to be english then spain is only a couple hours away
I'm proud to be British and would defend England to the death but I can't change biology I'm afraid so I remain not English

>he isn't proud to be English
Why not m8?

>genetics = ethnicity

Attached: 1519734731190.jpg (543x443, 29K)

>Thinks english are an ethnicity before a nationality
>getting this confused by semantics
Maybe the cool climate has softened your Mediterranean brain?

nationality is not the same as ethnicity and ethinicity is also different from genetic ancestry

Poland is Poland because of the Slavic-Lechitic people residing in it. Poland wasn't Poland before the arrival of the Slavs into the region in the 5th-6th centuries.

>nationality is the same as ethnicity
>burgers now are automatically irishmen, englishmen, germans and italians as nationality

So that makes you Saudi?

I said
>nationality is NOT the same as ethnicity
nice reading comprehension

absolute state of this entire post, you managed to fuck up literally everything

assmad poles kek, go clean up my toilet

Either /int/ newfag who doesn't like to be associated with Anglo's or retarded reddit progeny. Just ignoring his posts.

That's brave coming from a Swede

if I go up my family tree up to my great grandparents, I could say I'm less than 50% Polish if I were a >muh heritage burger
But I'm 100% Polish ethniccally because I grew up in Poland, amongst Poles, with Polish parents, learned Polish as my native language and was always perceived as such by other Poles
Ethnicity is a cultural concept, what happened 1500 years ago is mostly irrelevant to it. There are plenty of poles who descend from polozined or self-polonized Ruthenians, Germans, Jews etc, that doesnt make then any less Polish now

>be Swedish
>either sub-saharan or being cucked by sub-suharans
I don't even feel like insulting you, your existence does that for itself

Attached: ministerofculture.jpg (239x211, 12K)

>This guy makes me proud to be English

Attached: 11.jpg (700x250, 32K)

Poland wasn't Poland during the Auatro-Hungarian Empire either. Poland wasn't Poland before the industrial revolution. It was a kingdom.

You brits are the biggest cuckholds on the planet.

>tf
>tp

What is worse than a white rasta ?

>tf
O I am laffin

Attached: German nationalism on the fall.gif (320x180, 1.56M)

Living in Poland doesn't make you pole retard, it makes you polish citizan at best, 1500 years ago is more relevant then the fact that parasites like you are still being feeded,

way to cherrypick not even one sentence, retard
read the whole post fucking idiot

he's obviously first generation with two solid hardworking Caribbean immigrant parents

however his children will be light skinned Rashford-Slagsworths

How long until this fast paced negro gets exposed as well?

He has more than pace, so, about 2x as long as Sterlel

OH NO NO NO NO NO

LMAO