This should be a wake up call for him, he needs to leave PSG and join Tottenham Hotspurs

This should be a wake up call for him, he needs to leave PSG and join Tottenham Hotspurs.

Attached: kylian-mbappe_16gxqmbus7z6l1pcw9o89yi4lv.jpg (1920x1080, 1.08M)

Man UTD would be a good fit

Tbh i'd rather win mickey mouse trophies in the farmer's league than go to eternal bottlers like Spurs.

He wouldn't get a game, Rashford, Martial, and Lingard are way better.

Please come to Levski Sofia :)))))

he can replace llorente as kane's backup

he needs to join nottingham forest football club

especially Lingard

He and his ridiculously shaped head can come play at the level he belongs here. He'll be paid in fish.

He should score when he needs to, he would have finished united with his one on one chance

Best youth prospect in the world imo

the literal only clubs he could go to from here are halal and barca

He's so used to teams just letting him score that when United actually tried to stop him he panicked.

he does have a kryten off red dwarf head doesnt he

Why would Ngubu do that?

Son - Kane - Mbappe
That’s a 100 goal a season frontline, >we would be unstoppable. Lloris has already captained mbappe to World Cup glory, now he can captain him to champions league glory

kek

Genuinely laughing uncontrollably

Teams that could actually afford him this summer:

>United
>Real Madrid

That's it. City and Barca has blown their load on transfers the last couple of seasons. Same with Juve.

Bayern would never spend that much on a player. Especially a french one.

Who else has the cash? I'm not even convinced that United would do it unless they have champions league money coming in and get sanchez off the books.

City are gonna spend like 300m this summer lol

he would cost half stadium

Eriksen and Alderweireld leaving should bring in 100m, throw another 50m on top and sorted

What a mistake was to join this meme team.

Come to besiktas

Yeah I reckon be would of been a better player had he stayed at Monaco, at least he would of had to work harder to beat teams.