How good was prime Kaká?

How good was prime Kaká?

Attached: F32E8E58-7081-41A4-9B7A-BA818C3697DD.jpg (768x432, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=netnCC2UDMw
youtu.be/BvLsR5EevB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he won the ballon d'or over prime Messi and Ronaldo, what do you think?

highest peak ever seen in foottball

Too young to have seen him play. Honestly don’t know.

that's ronaldinho

He was pretty good but his prime lasted like 27 minutes, then he got injured.

>2007
>peak Ronaldo
>peak Messi
How fucking dense are you?

He was inhuman in 2007. He could pass a defender with a simple burst of speed and they just couldn't stop him, and he had a talent to place the ball in the top corner on the net easily

in 2007 they were already the 2 most expensives players after Kaka, and they were ranked 2 and 3 in the ballon d'or with both having 200 votes each. They were already peaking skill wise, maybe not marketing and popularity wise

Remember him going through leltic like a hot knife through butter. Class act in his prime Real ruined him.

>that's ronaldinho
Imagine thinking this

Good enough

I still remember the first leg of the 2007 semifinal in Old Trafford after United scored the first goal i said fuck it game over. Then i came back a couple minutes later it was 1-2 and saw kaka scored both goals i couldn't believe it. Then I saw the replay for the goals and almost had an orgasm. Fuckers ended up winning 3-2 but kaka AGAIN scored the first goal in the second leg to open the game. He was like a one man army in a team full of near retirement players

05/06 Ronaldinho was a lofty peak though. Him and Eto were terrifying.

Elite. Sadly, his prime only lasted for about nine games.

Based Ricardo Leite, he was so cute too!!

that's Eder

Attached: 7C896202-28D9-4ED0-9C34-B733D86FB1BA.jpg (300x239, 22K)

True, I rate 2006 Barcelona above 2009,2011 and 2015 ones.

>tf
>tp

really good
he had an insane burst speed, kick power and accuracy was top tier and genius tier passing skills
too bad he imploded his hips real bad

Bullshit. 2009 and 2015 would beat 2006 Barca easily. 2011 would rape them manita style

Could be better if his prime could help him to not slip on shit like Depotrivlol and Leverpoo

>imagine not

Attached: 1519949295483.png (292x390, 7K)

>He doesn't mention that ucl barca 2009 and 2011 was a fix

Attached: ZWcFcrP.jpg (900x948, 260K)

youtube.com/watch?v=netnCC2UDMw

I'll give you 2009, but do you think Barca doesn't score vs fcking Arse at home without V Persie getting sent off?

1:13
1:38
2:12
2:34

>2009
That's a myth. The only bad call was Pique's hand ball. Etoo's handball happens literally every game. And none of Drogba's falls were fouls. Screeching like an autist because you get tackled cleanly everytime you're through on goal doesn't mean you got robbed. He just escalated the situation by crying like a bitch to the ref every time he got tackled

Barca gets the most refball in CL overall, but the funny thing is they didn't need it either time against United because United tend to be shit technically

The handball at the end where Ballack went nuts is yesterday's incident just far worse and more obvious. Would be given 100% under today's rules and with VAR.

>Would be given 100% under today's rules and with VAR.
Doubt that. Being obvious isn't what counts when it comes to awarding pentalties for handballs. It's more whether it could be avoided. VAR doesn't change intention. It's more useful for objective decisions like offside

'no'

Attached: c21833b322e9494316cfd19ecbcd0742.jpg (280x411, 27K)

pace merchant

>le doesn't win club trophies man

You are wrong. Referees have been instructed to give penalties like that, after the Otamendi call to have some consistency. He has the arms above his head ffs, the is no debate.

The man was something else. He had this Aurora about him were he seemed to just glide past opponents, almost effortlessly. He was such an elegant player, it was beautiful to watch him run with the ball.

Attached: images-18.jpg (619x495, 25K)

He has 2 la ligas

Caca

Kaka>Rivaldo>Ronaldinho>Ronaldo>Romario

If you're ranking them from worst to best

He's like a Brazilian player effectively transposing the European style of play during 2007. He has insane speed, can turn fast and most of all his passing is pinpoint accurate.

good headers too

Kaka was shit with headers

I am a soccer noob. What are the five most important attributes when evaluating how good someone is? I’m guessing here.

Ball security, passing, durability, shot, and vision?

I think he's cute :3

He was one of the best, I had the pleasure of watching him back then.

1. Meme potential
2. Strong mind
3. Penalties
4. Speed to reach the ball before your teammate does
5. Tapin before your teammate does

That's all you need to win a Ballon Dor

You forgot about a good catchphrase. TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

1) pace
2) acceleration
3) agility
4) quickness
5) vertical leap

See number 1

1. Straight line acceleration
2. Lateral accelleration
3. Straight line stop and go
4. Straight line decelleration
5. Lateral decelaration
6. Corner Speed
7. Turn-in Speed
8. Turn-in circle

That’s physical. What about skill and game IQ?

Was great,but not remarkable. Not enough to be remembered of.His physics aspects was the most impressive about him,but still was great in skills and technique

For the art of footy i personally have Baggio >>>>> the rest

This is what happens when astronauts attempt a conversation at sports. Try keeping the conversation on topic or get back to fixing some hole leaking oxygen on the station

Funny, that's the exact opposite.

Kaka vs Manchester United
/thread

Attached: C-B9FzkXcAcEin8.jpg (900x731, 86K)

>God given biomechanics
>lose virginity to a whore
>cursed by injuries
hmm

He was pretty great, kind of a 10 mixed with an 8 so he was tactically great but he wasn't Riquelme slow.

He was incredibly fast and agile
For a man that size with that playstyle, injuries are pretty much inevitable
CR7 got very lucky with injuries, had Kaka been as lucky he would've won the balloon dors up to 2013

Attached: XVM3e8c86a6-6f7e-11e6-859c-124814303559-300x200.jpg (300x200, 6K)

Didn’t physically ruined Kaká basically dominate MLS for 3 years?

>physically ruined Kaká
It's a bit like those former billionaires who are "broke" because they only have $100 million now

he always seemed two or three gears faster than everyone else

l believe 2014 brazil should have called him, they needed a WC winner to lead them. they could have avoided 7-1 and 3-0 with someone like him

He is the proof that Brazil can be white.

He is also proof that catholicism is the right path.

Spot on.

Cambiasso said he was the hardest player to mark he ever faced.
But his short prime makes me suspect his biggest talent was his speed

He didn't have a short prime, but kaka until 2007 played in shevchenko shadow

my childhood hero desu

Reminder abidal was unfairly sent off

Love him, precious guy and one of the best footballers I've seen play.
I remember Mourinho always chose the likes of Granero, Altintop, Callejon, Essien above him, while Real played so much better with him and Ozil both playing together.

Attached: 1513538356523.jpg (312x360, 53K)

kys zoomer.
Peak Kaka was best in the world, one of the last Balon D'ors that were truly deserved.

He was simply unplayable. If you go watch some video of his goals you see players just standing there after he scored with that "the fuck i'm supposed to do?" look on theyr faces

youtu.be/BvLsR5EevB4

>when he outruns messi while controlling the ball

Attached: 1387032275933.jpg (251x251, 13K)

>unmatched speed with the ball
>godlike touch and control
>could finish after his magical runs and even score big blooters
one of the most fun players to watch when he was in his prime

>Top level intelligence
>burst of speed oveer 5 yards
>insane close controll and dribbling

Injuries fucked him up, but Kaka was fucking amazing. Could dance past players, run right past them and could bury from close or long range.

In 2007 Ronaldo still played for Manchester United. Nice revisionist history though.

>He doesnt know that late manu ronaldo was best ronaldo

>Smokes 20 fags a day
>Man marks you out of the game
>Scores penalty with broken foot

Kaka who?

Attached: hamann.jpg (753x1024, 734K)

He was terrifying in 2007

I remember that goal. Heads it down, darts in between them. Puts it behind VDS. The guy shredded everyone, didn't matter who it was.

He was desu. He was brilliant against us in 2005 until Dietmar came on and bullied him.

Attached: hamann2.jpg (612x408, 30K)

>2007 to today is what 1995 was to 2007
In 2007 I would think 1995 was so long ago that nobody could remember a thing from it. Now here I am talking to Zoomers about Kaka winning the Champions League and remember even the smallest details

Attached: QPIXXcB.jpg (550x366, 33K)

Bait

Iktf bro

>Real ruined him

Attached: verysadtbh.jpg (560x399, 36K)

>Early 07 was not peak Ronaldo, 07-08 Ronaldo was which was months after this ballon d'or was awarded and even longer after it would have been relevant idiots

And saving Pepe the Frog pictures on your harddrive to use for effect

Which one of modern footballer is the most like Kaka?

>real ruined him
Indian opinion his weak body and manlet mentality was his downfall, he ruined himself

Not that good. Had a short peak, was nowhere near Ronaldinho during most of it and won the Ballon d'Or in the one gap year after Ronaldinho/Henry were past their peak, but before Messi and Ronaldo hit theirs. Died after 2007. Was a waterboy for Brazil too and never delivered for them. Vastly overrated by nostalgia freaks and current gen-hipsters who fell for the aesthetics of a man unironically named Kaka.

peak Adriano >= Dinho >= Ronaldo >>> the rest

Didn't kaka break his back diving into the shallow end of a pool?

He was nothing like Ronaldinho
Might as well compare Firmino to Aguero

>the brazilian aaron ramsey

kaka is overrated as fuck.

Yeah, I never said he was anything like Ronaldinho, just that he wasn't on Ronaldinho's level. Same way someone like Hazard is nothing like Ronaldo, but isn't on his level at the same time. Wasn't hard to grasp.

cringe

yes but Jesus saved him

it depends on each position really, but for me broadly speaking, it's:

>teamwork
>delivering under pressure
>technique (first touch above all)
>resilience
>versatility/intelligence