The beautiful game

The beautiful game.

Attached: 209B8DB0-E897-4292-9160-CC1BF579A80B.jpg (640x411, 35K)

Paris suicide every now and then, just like they did against >Guingamp. Gutless players and club.

more evidence showing all the zoomer managers being brainwashed by Poop Guardiola and his shitty possession tactics

French tears are beautiful

The absolute state of PSG. That is unironically worse than Chelsea beating Barca in the final. The quality they have they should have been able to break them down.

>muh possession

possession ball has been dead since 2012

Reminds me of Spain in the world cup with the record amount of passes.

I honestly believe they would get out of a group stage made of Juventus, Atleti and City, and lose a knock-out against Limasol. It's a loser club. It's in the DNA now. Everyone from players to higher ups wet their pants when faced with adversity

What good is possession if you do nothing with the ball?

it's not how much you have the ball it's what you do with it

It is called epigenetics. It is not in your ADN, but it is transmitted over and over : functionally relevant changes to the genome that do not involve a change in the nucleotide sequence. PSG transmits defeat and humiliation one season to another, irrevocably untill they stop playing football.

>tf
>tp

PSG did some great things with the ball, but:

>Mbappé fucking slips
>three goals offered to MU as a welcome gift for their Parisian sojourn

But Manchester literally did nothing with it
They did not have one single dangerous action in the game
Just three fuck ups from PSG that's just crazy

Reminder that even Leeds United have got to the semis of the Champions League since PSG last did

Thanks for the input Reddit.

Yes and they took advantage of them brilliantly.

Of course they would, these fuck ups are unacceptable at professional level
Especially Kehrer and Buffon, the ball just landed in the striker's feet with basically an empty goal

is it just me, the rain or this match looked weird? as a bunch of down syndrome children got a ball for the very first time trying to play a game they hadn't known before?
The level was so low, compared to, for example, Juve-Milan 2003 final
Or it was just this rain

Attached: Macaco-de-Dollman.jpg (565x626, 46K)

Reminder Monaco have made the Cl semis since PSG became an oil club

one season wonders though
I miss the Lyon era

Reminder France won 2 World Cups and 2 Euros since England won its first and last trophy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

excuse me, sir, but are your best players (les meilleurs joueurs) from the Ligue 1? (Conforama in french)

England won 54 British Home Championships

*Africa

Addendum: in just 25 years since independence Croatia has 2 medals at the FIFA World Cup. It has been twice as many years since England saw their last medal.

Do they at least get a possession trophy?

And a Le Tournoi

>But Manchester literally did nothing with it
Put it in the net 3 times to be fair mate

Their best players aren't even from France

Better a one season wonder than a constant failure

Leicester City > Liverpool

You’re damn right
And Spurs > Arsenal. Spurs have made the QFs twice since arsenal last have done so

born n raised though

What a beauty.

Attached: aYFRj.jpg (600x450, 54K)

Ah the typical Norf football. Possession is a meme desu.