Did you know that in Canada it is perfectly legal to fuck a dog?

Did you know that in Canada it is perfectly legal to fuck a dog?

Attached: 1531085261839.png (440x423, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_WcmftJlkYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ofcourse, have you seen their women?

Did you know that in Japan it is perfectly legal to fuck your mum

Nothing wrong with that

threads about sister fucking aren't enough, no, we need threads about bestiality as well

it's also legal in some US states, and many US states have made it illegal only in the last 5 years

green = legal, yellow = misdemeanor, red = felony. Orange = misdemeanor or felony depending on circumstances.

Attached: 800px-Legality_of_Zoophilia_in_the_United_States.svg.png (800x495, 126K)

>Don't believe it
>Google it
>"Sex acts with animals are legal in Canada, so long as there is no penetration involved"
>No penetration

So, just heavy petting?
youtube.com/watch?v=_WcmftJlkYs

Did you know that in 24 of 50 states in the USA, child marriage is perfectly legal and even states that have set a minimum age, it is set at just 14?

But I'm guessing they can't have sex until they grow to the legal age?

No unfortunately they can, it's really fucked up. It is protected by our freedom of religion laws. It is generally muslims, Hindus, and mormons who are allowed to do it. We really need to change it, it ruins these girls lives.

>no penetration
So all these shitposting retards that talk about dog fucking when they flagpost aren't even right then? The state of OP

Did you know that in the rest of the civilized world it is perfectly legal to fuck a hooker?

That doesn't even make sense. Why isn't polygamy legal then?

Hundreds of marriages in the USA every year are between pregnant children and grown men and they don't get arrested. The Southern states are a law unto themselves.

Im assuming its to do with breeding and harvesting semen.

>kentucky and WV
sounds about right

Overwhelming majority of them are 'Christians' who are given a free pass because they are 'good churchgoing folk'.

I bet you feel liberated now. You can go back to snogging your dog now.

better than being locked up for making nazi jokes and being prosecuted for posting rap lyrics.

Attached: 1454388012413.jpg (508x504, 84K)

Why are you so defensive over the subject of not being allowed to fuck children user?

>kissing your pets
Sorry I'm not white

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHA

I feel guilty for not giving you a (You) earlier, that was a solid post well timed.

>flag
So, you prefer to eat them?

Because the UK is so much more cucked and authoritarian than the US and you're acting like it's superior. Better to be free than live in a nanny state.

>eating pets
Sorry I'm not Asian

>flag
Fucking kek

The subject was places where it's legal to fuck children and how raping kids is bad and yet it put you on the backfoot and feeling the need to deflect and change thr subject completely. Have a good long think about that m8.

Yeah we are a fucking nanny state too and I hate it

If you want to shag kids so much, you're not far from one of the SE Asian countries where it's allowed. Treat yourself.

The government tells you what rape is cuck

and you're unhappy that fucking 12 year olds is considered rape, we know. Calm down Rolf.

Based

ad hominem, why lecture me about logical fallacies if you're going to commit them too.
Why is gay marriage allowed but polygamy and a lower legal age isnt? Because all the faggots and hypocritical leftists want it. Apparently the government shouldn't be in our bedrooms but it still is.
Now you have to accept diversity and other cultures while yours dies because "the government knows what's best".

circular reasoning
>fucking a 12 year old rape is rape because it is rape

>put out b8 to catch Canadians
>trigger an Aussie paedo instead
Based

I never said I liked children Nigel

>no penetration
I cant fap to that

Fucking a 12 year old is rape because a 12 year old lacks the emotional maturity to consent to sex with an adult. Surely you don't need a law to explain the difference between that and two consenting adults?

I can't tell if this is a troll or just another retarded faggot that thinks this is /int/ or /pol/

according to who, you? And why do you keep saying 12? What studies prove this?

in the UK it's compulsory for me to fuck your mum.

Nah this has to be a troll at this point, too cringeworthy if it's not.

fdbp

My mum isn't a pillow m8.

How am I a troll? One day someone can't legally consent because they aren't mentally able to and the next they can. Better listen to big daddy government because they know better! Better not make Nazi jokes because the government said that's bad!

Every time you can't argue you attack me. You wouldn't belong on /pol/.

The real question is, is it perfectly legal to eat a dog in Canada yet?

hehe Yea Forums as hell posts :) based

You say that as if it's a bad thing.

who should decide the age of consent if not tha gobament?

You have to draw the line somewhere you autist. Is it that hard to not fuck kids?

not only that, but if they step over a border, a literal line, it is magically legal

btw you are replying to bongs where pedo rape gangs are part of living in a modern society as long as they are marginalized

>implying kids can't rape adults

The legal age of consent doesn't even make sense. Nor does an age limit on drinking or banning drugs. These cucks live in nanny states and it's all they know.

Then don't. It's already legal in the US and most people don't know.

>Being willingly retarded
JUST

>and many US states have made it illegal only in the last 5 years
furries BTFO

Cannibalism is technically not illegal.

too fat for that . more like a big beanbag.

we know

Attached: 1520630646481.png (500x333, 38K)

So you were conceived in Canada then?

It is perfectly legal for a pregnant women to piss in a policeman's helmet/hat in Britain.

>The legal age of consent doesn't even make sense

>people wonder why the Jannies are not respected on Yea Forums

If you think you're right than you would refute me properly

No it isn't, you fucking mong

No. He is too bigbrained and redpilled for that, he needs to join his fellow geniuses on /pol/ for further awakening.

Yea Forums doesn't have jannies, it is known

If you think you're right than you would refute me properly

>this booty blasted pedo Aussie
>this Chad bong rustling his jimmies

This is how I want to start every morning

fuck you that's my meme

I'm too busy fucking kids m8

BASED

>thread about leafs
>bongs makes it about us mutts
Why are they so obssesed

The absolute state of this seething Ausfalian.

Attached: bogan.webm (640x480, 996K)

Tfw you didn’t get fucked by your grade school mommy teacher

t. Bruce with a proxy trying to deflect from his autistic pedoness

Ewwww I am not Australian

Did you know, penis inspection days in schools have been made illegal in France due to overly strict laws around 'child molestation'?

Holy shit

Attached: 3ff1ad417706f38037fd182c1dc37965.jpg (480x365, 22K)

Wtf? Really? Do they want these kids to get STDs and testicular cancer? Macron must go

>be cucked Pom
>gets mad at a shitposting Australian
>gets scared and posts a hilarious chad webm of a bogan
SEETHE

Attached: The STATE of UK police.webm (362x640, 990K)

Will leafs ever recover?

Haha nah only joking, of course they still have PID there.

The fuck is penis inspection day??
At schools? My god I hate nanny states.
I guess you should be allowed to teach these matters at school. But leave the fucking cleaning of the penis to the kids, and leave th inforcement of the action to their parents.
Really hate when the state wants to take the place of the family in the life of a child, disregarding any authority from the parents over their children.

woof woof
;') lads

It's a fucking meme you idiot.

No penetration, but can the dog penetrate me?

>harvesting semen
For export to your semen slurping countries.

No it’s not. Once a month the school janitor would check my cock for skin disease by sucking on it and looking at the skin under my balls. He practically saved my life.

Nice one Romania, fucking noice one

I am most shocked they keep those things in their homes...and that is common! People treat those animals like their children!

It's over for the leafs

Lesotho, what are you doing in Eastern Europe?

Attached: 1548094642901.jpg (596x739, 23K)

good thread

NOOOOO THEY WEREN'T READY

Ouch :(

Top banter la

Attached: North-Korean-leader-Kim-Jong-Un.jpg (615x409, 42K)

If parents refuse to clean their child's penis, regularly check their testicals for lumps and give them release if needed then it is absolutely the responsibility of schools to step in.

The health of our children comes before your feelings.

All joking aside, that is disgusting and I hope you're just trolling. Janitors should have NO part in inspecting a student's penis, only a trained school nurse or teacher is trained to do it properly.

Based mormons

Did you know that Canadian schools dont have monthly prostate exams?

I love this video. Gives me a KEK everytime.

Attached: 1508778100380.jpg (991x902, 60K)

Attached: 00ABCA85-9B7D-4287-860D-16D946F89CE2.png (789x805, 371K)

>D-did you just see that Baz? Just walked up to me and dinked me right on me schnoz! Baz?

Janitors are experts in hygeine.

Attached: 1407101642221.jpg (500x370, 184K)