Is this what a billion Euros gets you?

Is this what a billion Euros gets you?

Attached: spg.png (774x391, 527K)

Can't just buy talent.

What makes this even more funny is that if they focused on french ligue talent instead of mercenaries, they would have a much better team now.

>the absolute state of the qatari people

>Zlatan -> Quaeterfinals
>Neymar -> Ro16

In that same timeframe they won 14 out of 18 domestic trophies, which makes it all worthwhile.

You gotta admit though they didn't get all too lucky with their draws. Real or Bayern have had times where they faced their first real CL tier opponent in the semis

It's a huge failure but they have been getting some really shitty draws.

City is approximately the same kek
Fucking petroniggers can go fuck themselves back to their desert

But if you want to win the cup, you'd have to beat those teams anyways. This unlucky draws shit is such a pathetic excuse.

Glorious

Attached: Here+you+go+my+man+_2c833a39b6b86503c756d9968dcfb5ec.jpg (326x326, 23K)

>14 out of 18 domestic trophies
French domestic trophies, so literally worthless

>knocked out by 2 different Spanish clubs
>knocked out by 3 different English clubs

Yep, EPL > Leliga confirmed.

The fact they missed out on 4 trophies despite outspending the rest of the league tenfold should be considered embarrassing desu.

You eventually will have to beat 1 of those teams but you dont have to necessarly beat 4 of them. That's just getting unlucky

not necessarily
>draw teams that are just happy to be there till the semis
>have one good game and get lucky with some refballs and hail mary blooters
>lo you're in the final
and then everything can happen. That's how chelsea won in 2012

Yeah, poor old PSG having to defend a 2-0 lead at home against Man Utd's academy. God must have it in for them.

The state of Dubayy

>tfw it’s blood money generated by literal slavery

Hope they never win anything. Fuck them, not even memeing.

They keep drawing big clubs early tho...never the EZ road

Man United is still Man United. You cry because of >muh academy but do i need to remind you that United's striker costed them 80 million euros? That De Gea costed them god knows how much, Lindelof 30, Dalot, who isnt even a starter, 25, Fred was expensive as fuck too... United "academy" still has more investment behind than all CL team except for 3 or 4 of them

>Man Utd's academy
c'mon ManU has far more depth than PSG, De Gea and Lukaku killed the game.

>zlatan carried those pig farmers year after year to the quarters
based smug swedserb

playing day in, day out in france does not make for a good rehearsal against teams who actually play in competitive leagues

psg have no domestic opponents and zero challenge. you wouldn't expect a boxer who has only ever fought kids to win an adult boxing championsip.

De Gea costed 25m back in 2011, today they wouldn't let him go for less than 100m probably

>The mighty Man Utd

>wanting PSG to buy Thauvin instead of Neymar

Mayweather only sparred with his wife.

REMONTADA 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Attached: 1422819255643.jpg (335x375, 112K)

>also win the final on penalties lol
€2,000,000,000 well spent by Chelsea

How many world class or even good players did united play yesterday?
De Gea...? Rashford is pretty good. Rest is bang average

Same thing with Bayern lad, never prevented them from winning the CL multiple times.

Who do Norf buy now?

Attached: Norf FC.jpg (229x256, 27K)

Porto has had plenty of European success (especially considering the market they play in and the lack of money) and they have had even less challenge in Portugal

Chong has a world-class haircut

Attached: CD2I211321534778309173_thumb.jpg (600x600, 46K)

lol no, there are actually good teams in Germany. Bayern might dominate but it isn't a walk in the park

>Benfica domestic champion in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017

Chong was a headless chicken last night

Yeah, he was too keen to get the ball if anything. Doesn't know how to hold his position

>Ligue 1 in 2018: PSG 93, Monaco 80, Lyon 78
>Bundesliga in 2018: Bayern 84, Schalke 63, Hoffenheim 55

Even more embarassing is that in the time they've been owned by Qatar, they've choked the league twice, once to Monaco and then the French Lesta, Montpellier

this faggot was completely lost yesterday

Now. Go see in the 00s when they won the CL and during the years where they won the EL

By that criteria i remember Montpellier beating PSG for the title recently and Monaco too.

Other than Umtiti and Tolisso who even is there that they could have bought to improve their team? Payet? Thauvin?

This year they choked the League Cup against Guingamp (last in Ligue 1) lol

>2 shots on target in the whole game
>with Neymar, Mbappé and Di Maria
>against literally, unironically farmers

Lyon never sells its players to PSG, so they couldn't have bought Umtiti nor Tolisso.

Payet and Thauvin are too weak for PSG (good enough for the bench though).

Fealure ain't cheap. Real fealure I mean. All that money spent so they can boast of being Ligue 1 Conforama winners and being the experts on losing the unlosable. I'm so happy right now, the butthurt of their "fans" is delicious.

They beat Chelsea twice in the RO16 and Valence once. So Liga > Eplel

>muh blood slavery money
it's LNG with long term contracts to japan, korea, india, spain...
you felt so easily to propaganda

There’s one thing to add to make this even more hilarious. Monaco have made the CL semis in that same time period

tbf, the last three seasons they came up against the biggest three clubs in the world

Rusky kopek > Sand shekels

>Spend more money
>get eliminated earlier
JUST

some nice boipussy

Draw hasn't been kind to them because Real usually fix the piss-easy draws for themselves. Still, P$G's record is harrowing

I've literal'y never eaten in the white man's food shop. Why is this chain smashing it? Looks utter tripe from the outside

Areola
Meunier Marquinhos Silva Bernat
Doucoure Verrati
Pépé Neymar
Mbrap Cavani

Real have had some easy draws but also some tough ones, didn’t they have Juve, Man City and Bayern in one year?

for me it's
Donnarumma
Alves Marquinhos T.Silva Kurzawa
Verrati Paredes
Draxler
Cavani Mbappe Neymar

That's the year they decided to invest in refs rather than draws

It's because they fucked up their groups and ended up second

>american flag
>retarded post

Attached: 1537869551245.jpg (384x395, 19K)

Being second in the group is working out so far. 3/4 runners up have won so far

Why are you thinking only in the past couple of years?

Here's some Ligue 1 talent PSG could have bought over the years: Hazard, Kanté, Varane, Ousmane Dembélé, Lemar, Lloris, Mendy, Fabinho, etc etc etc. you can even go a tier or two below and add players that could've helped them yesterday like Giroud, Sakho and Koscielny

They also let Coman go for free.

They're also going to let Rabiot go for free
Ben Arfa sat on a 4th division bench at PSG for 2 years

>i have a cunning plan

Attached: hm.jpg (967x744, 166K)

Oh my god PShitG is an embarrassment to the french league.
How can you spend so much money, buy so many good players but still never even win the thing let alone hit the fucking semifinals ?

And Krychowiak.

Only to realize they had no defensive midfielders after old man Motta.