There is a reality where Aguero missed the shot against QPR and Man Utd won the league

>there is a reality where Aguero missed the shot against QPR and Man Utd won the league

>There is a reality where Stevie G didn't slip and Liverpool won the league

>There is a reality where 7-1 never happened

>There is a reality where PSG are in the Quarter finals of the Champions League

Attached: tlNzE2djp-VDBg0-OFpA7PPTlCdylIeC.jpg (768x432, 150K)

The boring reality. We’re currently in the best timeline

>there is a reality where England wins more than one WC before the universe dies

Because everything is supposed to be connected I wonder whether Steven Gerrard slipping inadvertently lead to the formation of ISIS

>there is a reality I wasn't forcibly brought into this world

Attached: 1493530507094.jpg (658x523, 58K)

>There is a reality where PSG are in the Quarter finals of the Champions League
I'm all for science fiction and parallel universes but I just can't suspend my disbelief for this.

I mean you might have a point, they did started causing a ruckus in Syria and Iraq in that summer

The era of 6ix9ine

PSG went to quarters in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 my man

There is a reality where Messi scored the sitter against Germany and he's the undisputed GOAT

There's only one reality

Please try to pay attention to the verb tenses he is using. He did not use any form of past tense. I know english is hard but we can get through this.

You're not teaching a class now, lad. Take the day off.

No there isn't, this whole multiverse thing is just fiction.

Sounds like the sort of thing a government agent would say

I suppose the Earth ain't flat either?

>there is a reality where Drogba didn't score from their only corner in the CL Final

Attached: 1429571223250.gif (600x600, 48K)

>the timeline where missi is not pumped full of hgh
>tsunaldo sitting with more doors and CLs he can count and football is considered solved
>uefalona disgraces never happened

the individual context of each 3 goals of ManUre is a proof of god desu.

You're right about there not necessarily being universes where that happened, but for the wrong reasons. Infinite possibilities doesn't mean all possibilities

>there's a reality where bayern didn't refball everything
>there's a reality where bayern didn't dismantle every team

>There is a reality where retarted brits do not believe in multiple realities
Oh wait, there isn't becuse there is only one reality, in which Englel gets knocked out by Swiss in Nations League

Interdimensional traveler here. You live in a universe where

>37-0-1 never happened
>9-8 never happened
>Messi and Ronaldo's WC Final fistfight never happened
>Tommy Brooks never even existed

PSG still aren't in the quarterfinals though.

I suppose you're right.

There isn't a reality where Polish people don't go to the UK to clean shitty toliets

>that timeline where Messi is accidentally pumped with estrogen instead of growth hormones
>that timeline where he fucks up and is kicked out of Barca at a young age and goes home
>that timeline where he sells his tight twink man hole on the streets of Buenos Aires for .50 a fuck just to afford more crack
>that timeline where he ends up getting so pozzed that they have to quarantine him since his ass leaks toxic waste like niagara falls all the time
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
the smell

>there is a reality where Barça won 2010 and 2012 UCL and Guardiola is still there winning all possible titles

Sad