Lmao

Attached: img_lbaquero_20190307-073633_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_mundodeportivo750-kSCC--980x554@MundoDeportiv (449x546, 59K)

what does pena mean en ingles

mutts absolutely btfo

His name was De La Pena

Top Banter

Good one, lil bro

Attached: Zecuck.png (433x660, 249K)

I don't get it

Real deserves this, they were never a team famous for hiring black players (They might hire a mulato here and there but very rarely full blown sub-saharans), the second they are one their team goes to shit.

Meanwhile Barcelona is hiring aryans to make the team more attractive for the asian market, good move.

Ah yes Dumbélé and Coutinho, famed aryans

(Of) pity

as in "a tale of pity" or something

but it has a double meaning

it could also be (of) embarrassment

so they are attacking them without attacking them

In this context, it means embarrassment

Why would Barcelona want De Ligt? Umtiti and Lenglet will be the best CB pairing in the world

these Dutch cuties I mean

wow you're fucking dumb lmfao
>Zidane go away
>shitty manager in
>Ronaldo go away
>Marcello can't play because he got fat
>30 yo team on the decline
>IT CUZ THAT GUY BE BLACK
this what /pol/ does to your brain

they made a mistake, they need to eel him he sucks, they need a fresh young attractive face with nice fee too.

they need to sell*

>Umtiti
>Lenglet
I guess Alderweireld and Vertonghen dont exist...

You mean Pique and Lenglet?

Pique will retire soon

t. Pierre Nugombo, new Parisian

prove it.

>Forza Juve!
jajaja xD

Attached: hahhahah.gif (360x346, 170K)

Because two left footed centerbacks is an aberration that rarely works, Umtiti has been gravely injured one year and nobody knows at which level he will return (and his personality has shifted into that of a lazy cunt), Piqué is 32 and despite being at his best level on years he started the season like shit and he is not getting any younger. And most important of all De Ligt is a genetic freak that despite being 19 years old looks like a 25 yo man into culturism with legs thicker than tree trunks when normally a kid as tall as him, playing football and on that age looks like an awkward lanklet. He stopped Lucas Vázquez the other day on a sprint just putting his hand on his chest, no need to push or even exert himself.

De Ligt is an absolute monster that WILL definitely be the best centerback of the world for a long time, he isn't a prospect. He has all the qualities to shine and dominate. I'm not even exaggerating the kid is a genetic anomaly. You should definitely pay more attention to him if you have the chance, *WAIN

Both are old and Alderweireld is leaving
Pique is getting old. Umtiti is the future and De Ligt is good enough to be starting; wouldn't be happy stuck on the bench of the big games

it doesn't say that anywhere

Wut. Is that Sport's? Post it

problematic post

I didn't say he was going to be bad dumbass, I know he'll be one of the best, but how do they plan to afford him when they keep blowing so much money of shit like Coutinho?

He's 32 so I doubt he will make a good pairing with Lenglet in the future

>two(2) years ago

Attached: being this butthurt.jpg (681x791, 115K)

Sell Umtitties, duh. Otherwise they would break the fair play rule transfer balance anyway and having three high wages on that position is suicide when you also need to get a striker soon

it's based though that they don't pretend they support Real just cause it's from the same country.
Marca should do the same, but they want to pretend they are not pro-Real

>two (2) days ago

Attached: AJA 4 AJAJAJA.png (720x510, 130K)

Not even the same newspaper. I noticed who you are now. Only one person with a spanish flag would confuse Sport and MD. Don't you have to prepare for the 4c.c spring cup?

Just sounds like a Barcelona wet dream. He'll go to a big club like Madrid instead

Explain.

You are thinking Kane, selling Umiti, buying De Ligt (the golden boy) and dropping who?

Wasn't Varane world class and Ramos a Chad as your shilling has tried to convince us? De pena.

Attached: LA DECIMOCUARTA.png (1408x410, 913K)

Kane would be too expensive, no way. They need a younger striker to learn from Suárez two seasons and take his place. Jovic or whoever you can get. Mbappé is a fraud, he can go to Halal

top banter, I say this as a blanco

>Kane
Varane is world class dumbass, and Ramos is still good but is getting old. Varane + De Ligt would be the only pairing that could surpass Barcelona's

stick to the all blacks.... you know them best. (i love sonny bill btw)

>implying MD and Sport are not literally the same
go back to suck Junqueras butifarra mon amic

What did I say that was wrong?

I don't care about Halal lad, I support Sevilla.

that you hate sonny bill williams... you fucking what m8?

De Nada lmao

What?

De Ligt huh? That'll be another 100 million my Catalonian friends.

He's worth more than that

I dont think Real Madrid will cope if they let Barca snatch De Ligt. Expecting 100+ mil from halal

When you say something is "de pena" you're saying it's bad, ridiculous, embarrassing, pitiful, generally shitty. Pretty tasteless and classless to use an image of the kid crying there, and I say this as a catalufo and a culé.

Viva VOX viva Franco viva Chueca y vivan los gitanos mi hamijo culé

si, pero que vivan lejos

real journalism xd

Dutchies dont really like madrid user (except moroccans and van gaal weirdly) and ajax players have some influence on where they want to go. De jong didnt want to go to paris and he didnt have to.

Because you just indirectly admitted that a real American athlete would dominate world football.
Yesterday I saw a 300 pound man run 40 yards in 4.5 seconds. That is a genetic freak, not your baby faced twink in the OP.
>in b4 gridiron cuck pasta
Doesn't apply, I'm half Nigerian and I'm a better athlete than 90% of you.

>he forgot that americans are fucking manlets

>Nigerian
The best American athletes are from the shores of Sierra Leone, Ivory Coast, Ghana, and Liberia.
Someone did a genetic study and found that all the world’s best sprinters came from one population in that region.
You’re probably a dirty Igbo Jew anyways I doubt you’re good at sports

Igual que los gitanos que moderan foros de internet y hacen hilos de puta mierda para mantener el tráfico del sitio sin cobrar y pretenden ser españoles/neozelandeses/brasileños ;^)

>Selling the future GOAT defender for 100 million

catalonian press = shittiest press

Attached: 1048943.jpg (1280x800, 143K)

>Un Bombón

I laugh everytime

Attached: portadas_Sport_.jpg (401x401, 79K)

Sport is waaaaaaaaay shittier than MD though

kek

1-4

Attached: f2ddbe7a5622d2c72fa62d24b603a91f-90481-1546066689.jpg (498x610, 77K)

Caldara and Romagnoli*

lol

insane how the football press is shit all over the world

Umtiti is actually garbage I swear he's the main reason barca lost 3-0 to roma

I hope you're not implying Marca or As are any less cancerous

marca and as are like

>player XXX to Madrid
>as WE have advanced before player XXX will sign in the next few weeks
>really... player XXX WILL sign... eventually
>yeah... he really is, just wait and see because we advanced the news before the rest
>well... maybe he is coming next season
>player XXX signed with ManU for 60 millions

Fucking spoilers dude

>Umtiti

it's ogre

>tf
>tp
even if you're right