The debate is over

The debate is over.

Attached: marcus-rashford-manchester-united-2018-19_ghhl8yyq70z819sen0ywghtbr.jpg (1920x1080, 286K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YCB_0ibu7bo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can’t argue his confidence

Him and mbappe both had a garbage game tho

Jesus christ how is he so ugly? Is he a mutt?
I feel bad for him

Yeah but one scored when it really mattered while the other slipped

Time for another Polenfeldzug.

yeah he scored a penalty against a 60 year old cursed GK. the only good player on the entire pitch today was lukaku for capitalising on mistakes

>rashkek
>mbrap

When it was Lingard, Rashford and Ibrahimovic up front it looked like a muslim jew flanked by two black jews

>rashford
>mbappe
>dembele
>sancho
>vinicius
The future of footy is bleak

Mbappé gave an assist, and also scored in the first leg. Not his fault if he's playing with absolute memes that gave three goals to MU on a platter.

>b-but he blew clear chances away
He also did this in the WC final, but no one remembers these embarrassing misses because he won.

So did Rashford or did you have amnesia about the first goal from lukaku

>lukaku capitalising on mistakes

Rashford pressured and caused the backpass that Lukaku pounced on

yes, but one made it out of his football skills the other made it out of defenders huge mistakes, if your ambition is to be the goat hoping for your oponnent slip at every match you'll not going that far.

"We had to give everything on the pitch. Now it's over, we cannot say 'You had to do that, you had to do this'.

"These are still details, and it's always the case at the high level. I think it's a good time not to talk too much. As we say in Brazil, it's time to eat our own sh*t.

"It's a sh***y moment and we have to keep working."

>It's time we eat our own shit

What did marquinhos mean by this?

>pressuring and closing down is not a skill

Ok reddit.

Attached: IMG_20190307_001100.jpg (1024x724, 105K)

I know this is Yea Forums, but showing Mbappé's accomplishments isn't meant to disparage Rashford.

Smalling and Fred were the true MVPs

One has 4 goals and 4 assists in this years CL and the other has 2 goals 1 assist

>sopa de your own shit

>nothing personal kid

WHEN will they learn?

Ruud van nistelroy made a pretty good career out of it

So did pippo inzaghi and romario

Ruud was FAR more talented that Lukaku.

>i made a good press once therefore i'm better than the other nigger that actually showed skills
lmao

I wouldn't say that, he didn't have the pace or trickery to make his own chances and basically supported by two generational talents on the wings and a Scholes in midfield and be the sole focal point for the attack and still win relatively little there.

>showed skills
Is slipping at the vital moment at home a skill?

>I'm a flair babby who runs into dead ends and loses the ball while looking good but not helping the team

>do well for most matches
>defence falls apart in a game that should’ve been buried

that's unfortunate, but yes kylian don't need a penalty to score vs a team from a farmer lesgue or wait for his opponent slip to give assists.

The fact that he didn't have pace shows just how good of a footballer he was if anything. He was brilliant.

>you shouldn't capitalise on opponents mistakes
face it, you team has no bottle

youtu.be/YCB_0ibu7bo

it's not about the team it's about mbappe vs rashford debate and there is not, mbappe is miles better.

Maybe if he played more than one big game a season we'd find out for sure.
Guess we'll have to wait for next march

You can compare both of their cl performances and get a good idea though

so rashford played so much more tough games than mbappe he should be already miles better than him and score hat tricks on ease vs farmer league teams, why he can't ?

>mbappe is miles better
So is he in the UCL quarter final?

Rashford made mbappe his bitch desu

he's not because psg defenders are more trash than manu defenders, doesn't make him better retard.

He’s on a meme team and that’s his mistake. He still has 2 more goals and 3 more assists in within the same 8 games though. If rashford was on this psg team instead of mbappe they still would’ve lost

how ?

I don't see Mbappe scoring a 93rd minute penalty to send his team through to the quarter finals of the most important club competition.
I see Mbappe being happy that he doesn't have to play in anymore big games for a year so his meme status can't be challenged.

Group stage games don't really count friend. The competition doesn't start until the knockouts.

By not slipping and winning.

how does this makes him his bitch ? that doesn't make sense, if rashford was a midfield or a defenders that locked mbappe why not but scoring a penalty and wait for a slip makes you tough ?

>his meme status
ok edge lord

Smalling made Mbappe his bitch

shhhhh

Knockout stage he still does better than him because he has an assist over him mate. Don’t forget that we’re looking at individual performance here and both of them were extremely mediocre this game

Don't forget McTominay. He was pulling a Busquets that night

that makes more sense, still managed to assist.

>ngubu vs ngobo
both of these will be washed up in 2 years

nothing wrong with that rashford is a good lad.

and because he scored

Seething jock

yeah he is bubble