This is a handball. You’re an ignorant casual if you think otherwise

This is a handball. You’re an ignorant casual if you think otherwise.

Attached: 4940EAD7-899D-4227-9488-721DC461F842.jpg (1137x641, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HoCIw3vVzzc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The stopframe doesn't give it justice, though.
Kimpembe tracks the ball for the whole time, positions himself and stretches his arm in an deliberate attempt at stopping the ball. The other clip that the VAR was playing shows this perfectly.

Of course it's a handball, who would be retarded enough to think otherwise? Literally no one

How about Perisic handball in the final of the WC?

Attached: 1511041780298.png (980x1100, 211K)

This tbqh.
Kimpembe knew. Ferdinand and Owen are idiots.

It is a handball, but it's not a penalty

UNNATURAL
ARM
POSITIONING

how about Griezfag diving as per usual?

Same as Ronaldo last week, foul

A handball penalty is more like this
youtube.com/watch?v=HoCIw3vVzzc

Attached: 1549894134721.jpg (221x250, 9K)

get a better defender. spend millions upon millions and don't buy a solid veteran defender... like Alderweireld

You're his agent or something

>Leap 3ft in the air twirling towards to ball
>Arm in a natural position

Pick one

don't worry, you can cheer for Lloris

>it's raining but it isn't wet outside

Attached: F56B605D-3344-4CBA-B12D-9BB39868E227.jpg (500x472, 37K)

Getting a penulty for a shitty shot that would have gone wide is a hell of a gift.
Indirect free kick were the foul was committed sounds right.

you've never played football in your life, huh

Why would he deliberately block a shot in the last seconds of the game? I get that football players aren't the smartest but come on.

That's nice in fantasy land but right now it's a penalty

he's right mongos, football is not about fairness or justice
you want to make it about video replay ? go for it and kill the game

300 IQ post

Seething abdul

He made the wrong decision.

If he stood on the ground he could have let the ball go over or maybe just let the ball go towards the guy who in the rules is allowed to leap in the air and block the ball with his hands.

Instead he decides to be Buffon himself and I'm afraid that isn't allowed.

Anybody with a webm of the action?

if it was the other way, psg would never get that penalty.

They would, as it is a penalty. Pretty obvious one at that

>football is not about fairness or justice
>the rules don't apply to my team, because they were better

keep seething

>This assmad P$G customer

that's a more than generous penalty given in the very last minutes of a cl ko round, psg would NEVER be booked one for that.

and yet not an argument. I'm not even a PSG supporter. I'm just telling you guys that the VAR will kill the sport with its shitty micro decisions on stuff that should not matter. Look at RM vs Ajax : they had to rewind the video to check if there was a throw in 30 seconds before the goal happened. How far will it go ?

Because he's dumb and thought it would not be called, just like he wasn't booked for a second yellow in the first leg. And it nearly slipped thru.

They wont do that anymore though

He clearly isn't committing a handball deliberately. It is deliberate as far as the rules and rule interpretations go, but it's not like he's literally thinking "i'll just block that shot with my hand and we'll go through to the next round".

Handball as fuck.

No doubt about it.

VAR makes justice.

PSG dominated the game, but this is about scoring goals, and 1-3.

Good luck in the next round Man.United

VAR helps referees, just like that.

The action is so fast. Probably he won't be able to make the right call without the VAR.
He stops the game, checked the video, and make the right call.

About the Real Madrid - Ajax controversy.
(I'm a Real Madrid supporter)

That's not 100% clear in the video, that all the ball went out, so he can't change the call on the field.

VAR is just a help for referees, to make things right.

why do foottballers turn their back on shots? his own fault if he could have seen the ball he could have moved his arm

No, I don't believe he was thinking anything at all.

They only review stuff that happens in the phase of play leading up to a goal.

my take on this is that VAR goes against the philosophy of football, which should be dealt with at true speed, not with video. It was never said that referees should be helped. THe game is like that, period.
And I hate PSG with all my heart, they are a miserable team with no mental strenght whatsoever.

Once again the chad Dalot changed the game. Just like he did against Southampton.

>VAR introduced
>Real and Poo Ass Gay BTFO
coincidence? I think not

It will stop when players stop cheating once they realise they won't get away with it anymore

Retards ITT would be fine with attacking players shooting the balls into the defenders' hands and getting a penalty everytime

Cover your balls. There's nothing more painful that a shot in the balls in football.

retard

Sorry but shit like pic related needed to be addressed. VAR may have drawbacks but it’s better than the alternative.

Attached: DC6BD48C-4C59-4031-A508-59B9C9CAF490.jpg (1920x1080, 573K)

Sadly, football is a business...

That’s not what happened. His arm was in an unnatural position because he decided to do a retarded twist jump. Kimpembe didn’t even complain. He knew he fucked up.

>moves arm over to his left
>jumps and turns around, keeping his arm in the same position
>ball hits arm
clearly a handball, he's a retard for turning his back on it and he probably did it deliberately, forgetting that VAR would catch him

Just, don't be ridiculous, guys.

It's a handball, very clear image, penalty.

Nothing else

ramos did the same last year vs psg nobody ever tought at giving a pen.

Imagine losing 3-1 at home to Man Utd with Herrera, Matic, Lingard, Valencia, Mata, Sanchez, Pogba and Martial all missing though. PSG deserved to get knocked out just for that.

Even PSG supporters agree that it's a handball, why are you trying to turn that into a controversy?

Good thing there's VAR now you absolute melt.

>France

Attached: 46xw35q2z3xw4c57v68b79n08mj.jpg (400x294, 11K)

Funny how everyone forgot that (and all the other dubious refballs), or thinks that it's irrelevant, because Madrid won the CL in the end.

in both cases it should never have been a pen var or not.

No matter how you interpret the rules, the refs decision has now set a precedent for future handballs. Defenders either need to adapt, or give away more and more penalties.

>Funny how everyone forgot that
Nobody has forgotten about Madrid’s refball.

With the VAR, referee would be able to make the right call.

Everybody remembers Real Madrid's refball last year.
(I'm a Real Madrid supporter)

And Barça refball in the past, and the 1966 World Cup with huge refball against Germany, and....

There's always refball somehow. And VAR is tool to try to fix all that

okay, Jacques-N'Gumbo

Attached: 1540567664547.jpg (1024x1004, 211K)

There weren't any fourth officials in ye olde time either. The came changes and the VAR might actually be one of the better changes in football as of late

yeah and it's because shit like that that we now have a VAR

>feelings
hmmmkay

Why would he grab and throw Rashford down, in front of the linesman, when he knows that it's a clear foul and yellow card, when he's already been booked?

Makes you wonder.

It's a clear penalty, his hand is in an unnatural position. First thing a defender learns is to keep your hands close to your body when you attempt to block a shot

i just don't get it, you have a billion dollar budget and your defenders are some germutt kerrer and pretzel kimemembe. and the 41 year old buffon, a historical CL loser

Why would Florenzi pull a Porto player's shirt in the penalty box when VAR exists? Answer: 95% of footballers have double digit IQs.

It's not easy to shoot a ball onto a defenders hand. If attackers had that kind of accuracy, then they'd just be scoring blooters every game...

it's harder to score a long distance shot than touching some defenders illegal parts, even more when the only thing you need is to keep on shooting with strenght.

the only questions worth asking are in this post,
among the rich clubs psg is the worst managed

This, their 3 in a row cl win isn't considered insignificant for nothing.

He was being negligent in ensuring he wouldn't cause a handball. Defenders at that level should never let handball even be a question

Lets take West Ham vs Liverpool from a few weeks ago, which ended 1-1
James Milner recieved an offside pass, which was crossed to Sane who scored. The linesman missed the offside as he was too far back from the kick and other players had obstructed his line of sight. With VAR, another set of eyes covers the pitch, making sure these errors do not happen