Who will be the new absolute champ of the world, and why is it Frenkie de Jong?

Who will be the new absolute champ of the world, and why is it Frenkie de Jong?

Prove me wrong

>protip: you cant

Attached: New best player.jpg (1920x1080, 1.72M)

Not even a top 5 Ajax player

Attached: Ajax.png (729x578, 38K)

What kind of parens name their son "Frenkie"?

Attached: 8I0KvP.png (999x945, 775K)

Attached: frenkie-the-new-star.jpg (900x760, 125K)

He's too white, they will never allow it.

Attached: 1502293309997.jpg (408x411, 28K)

I like it

Attached: jong.jpg (694x463, 97K)

He would actually need to win the WC for that, which will never happen to you country.

Why does he have a Chinese last name?

Attached: Mao.jpg (604x800, 59K)

Ianis Hagi

save us dutchmen

Attached: static1.squarespace.com.jpg (1500x2318, 925K)

Overrated as fuck. He might get to Van Dijk levels of stardom but that's about it. Not even the new Van Persie, let alone the new Cruijff.

Matthijs de Ligt

This fucking post

van Dijk is considered one of the best defenders of today, if he makes that level of "stardom" then he did very well

Also the fuck are you comparing him to Cruijff or van Persie for, theyre attackers, de Jong is a DM

Fuck off dumb cockroach, go jerk off to your meaningless 6-2 win

I was talking about stardom, not positions you fucking retard. And I'm not a cockroach. Suck some more De Jong cock like he's the fucking messiah.

>implying

just stop posting nerd, you're the reason Yea Forums hates toothpaste posters

Well it's pretty obvious that even the best dm in the world is not going to be as big of a star as a top attaccking player.

Also reminder that he did his very best to gift Real goal with absolutely retarded dribbling as the lowest Ajax player.

Nice arguments fuckstick. Really impressive.
>I'm not [blank]
>HURR DURR YES YOU ARE YOU ARE THE REASON EVERYBODY HATES YOU

are you fucking 12 moron?

He'll win Nations League, which is more prestigious than WC anyway

De Ligt is better at the moment.
Based burger

Heel leuk en aardig, maar we zullen het zien, zodra deze 2 negers het moeten waarmaken in de ''grotere'' clubs.

Kys

He actually keeps playing well for his current team even after his transfer has been finalized, unlike most nog mercenaries who have their heads turned even before their transfers are desu

And thank fuck I won't have to think of Nigel every time I hear "de Jong" from now

he's a bit off lately though, made a big mistake almost costing a goal(the benzema slip). Not suprising. He's a young guy and has a future at barca ahead.