Won't play a game that matters for 6 months

has an equipo ever been justed this hard? I can't even

Attached: item_XXL_6849193_4552502.jpg (432x608, 56K)

Both Milans

At least their youngsters like Vinicius Jr will get some play time...

psg

Its perfect actually gives them more time to select and find their way again this summer i hope real rebuilds and we might see a brand new real.

yeah you're right, next year in europe we might see real betis

Yea, the Netherlands going in such long droughts. They weren't even at the world cup.

In fact, since they lost in penalties in 2014 they're currently on year 5 and have to wait another 3 more years before even dreaming of their team on the big stage.

They cant get too comfy, if they blow enough games, they lose the UCL spot

The Euros are next year and we're serious contenders

Lainez is going to take them to the next level.

somebody tell him

yea but think about it, you even missed the Euros, while the other 3 countries who missed the world cup still played their continental tournaments

Lets be honest, Real is going through a transition and this was definitely going to be a difficult season with aging players, winning 3 Champions leagues making them less invested and having a World Cup last summer. But at least the youngsters got game time and players like Eder Militao and possibly Hazard are coming in.

Lol

We're winning it Hans

this is a transitional season with the sole purpose of purging dead meat such as bale, isco, marcelo, kroos, benzema, modrić etc. we'll be fine. enjoy while you can.

Attached: 145021201587.png (1246x666, 1.18M)

Before Mourinho they had few seasons in a row where they couldn't get past the 1st round in champions league.

>youngsters like Vinicius Jr

he will miss two months for an injury

Who the fuck are they even going to sign to repair the team?

>Eden “8 good games a season then get the manager sacked” Hazard

>Mo Salah. Pace and nothing else, just Usain Bolt with slightly more football ability

>Dybala. He’s good on FIFA so he must be good in real life guys.

Unless Neymar and Mbappe are already fed up of Paris and their customary last 16 embarrassment then I don’t see anyone they could even bring in.

Neymar is more injured than Bale and Mbappe is overrated

Its coming home la

It’s La Liga. Overrated or not Mbappe would still score 30+ a season playing against the fishermen the make up 60% of the league. He’d just go missing against Barca and Atleti.

Based

I can't remember another team losing 3 trophies in the span of a week

There's more and more talk of them bringing Mou back which will definitely end any hope of Hazard going there

I can't remember another team winning 3 CL in the span of a 3 years