Attached: bos.png (500x500, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hxQS66bygHI
youtube.com/watch?v=zzkf4x1grXY
storiesig.com/stories/kingjames
youtu.be/NHkP-iTbnRs
twitter.com/shaqtin/status/1103720932558934016
strawpoll.me/17566451
247sports.com/Article/College-basketball-coaches-decide-the-Michael-Jordan-LeBron-James-debate-121250051/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

go to the legoat thread

This is a new low C fans. Making a duplicate thread out of pure jealousy that Lebron is passing the Goat tonight. Pretty cringy dudes.

>Lebron is passing the Goat tonight
Nice of you to admit Lebron isn't the goat

Attached: lechoke leairball.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

>PHILLY

FIFTH for FIFTH SEED

How de we save the Nuggets /nba/?

I wish Lebron never signed with my Lakeys or would get shot or something, holy shit.

>Boston is gonna win ANOTHER championship

Attached: 1549832791915.jpg (198x255, 9K)

Good thread

11th for kill the flip poster

REAL EDITION HERE

youtube.com/watch?v=hxQS66bygHI

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

>draft zion
>sign kyrie
>Lebron gets shot and clears up cap space
>sign durant
>trade for AD

who can stop us?

>obligatory reference to the flag of the above poster

>McGee and rondo sitting far away last game
>this game rondo does it
How long until lance and rondo bring guns into the looker room

Fuck Boston

>MJ admits Bill Russell was the GOAT

based

imagine just following a player instead of your lifelong favorite team

>Lakers will not make the playoffs, don’t even bother winning games that are right there
>Celtics are rallying
I fucking hate Lebron more than I ever have before, what a piece of shit

do people really do that?

Too bad they lost too much time paying the corpse of kobe instead of rebuilding.

Why os this a thread? Boston played earlier without their star. Are you guys threatened by Lebron's huge night?

Boomers are notorious bandwagoners. Zoomers turned it up a notch and follow players only.

>Lebron's huge night

Attached: 1548474853271.jpg (1078x1125, 137K)

Everything is coming up rockets

Attached: 920x920.jpg (816x920, 52K)

This is an epic BTFO'ing of Lebronturds. Mike won't selfishly admit he's the greatest of all time. He'll always honor those who came before him. Kobe also did this, when asked about the comparisons.

Attached: rockets_.jpg (320x321, 21K)

Miami will upset whoever they face in the first round because Dwyane Wade will be taking an insane amount of PEDs.

>1 minute apart

Off yourself

busted

>tfw Wade goes into Playoffs while Lebron won't

The rebuild started when Kobe got hurt, paying Mozgov and Deng hurt our rebuild more than paying Kobe since all the players we drafted from that time (Russell, Clarkson, Nance Jr, Randle) were traded for cap space to sign Lebron, who immediately decided it would be a good look to miss the playoffs.

Attached: 1550146209595.jpg (650x650, 105K)

imagine just following a team instead of your lifelong favorite player

>lifelong favorite player

Attached: 1535067548653.gif (500x333, 150K)

lol so true

Attached: 1547148545740.jpg (720x609, 78K)

>imagine just following a team instead of your lifelong favorite player

Dumb Bronsexual poster. Go to bed, Windhorst.

Lol I never liked Lebron but I could not have predicted their season would end like this. Thought they’d be in the playoffs at least but pictured a second round loss, at least.

thats 90% of fans

Zion went live on IG today in FULL ADIDAS get up! Shots fired.

It all started with the AD fiasco. They were slowly gelling into a great team. Lebron got too impatient.

Why is every good team losing

Why Adidas? That brand is cursed.
>T-Mac
>D-Rose
>Duhwight

All star break hurt a lot of teams that were on fire in Feb.

First for I hate my life. (Not a Fraudkers fan btw).

>LeBron took 3202 more 3pt shots and 868 more free throws than MJ with 4842 more minutes

>use total points as an argument when LeShit is 3-6 and out of the playoffs same age MJ won his 5th ring

Attached: 1539712019036.png (420x420, 380K)

I'm pretty sure he has it sitting in his room

oh yeah well MJ was a degenerate gambler who got his dad killed and cheated on his wife soo...

They were gelling before lebron got there.

youtube.com/watch?v=zzkf4x1grXY

Attached: 1522144462395.jpg (249x249, 8K)

About to masturbate and go to sleep bros, big interview in the morning for me

Lebrons couldn't stop his mom from fucking a teammate lmao

who are you jacking to?

My Bullsies :)

just saying that it was the exact time this team imploded. We should've offered the moon to Kawhi or George.

Luke Walton was fine. There were way worse players on that team. Like sasha

>mfw lefraud exposed again

Attached: skip_bayless_0.png (85x122, 19K)

Is there anything more fitting than LeBron moving up the all time scoring list on a night the Lakers get blown out? That just fucking sums up the whole situation right there, doesn't it?

Attached: lebron-james-los-angeles-lakers.jpg (700x437, 253K)

go raptor!

Attached: 1514861194552.jpg (600x472, 158K)

Like poetry

...Sasha at least played. Adam Morrison rode the bench and got a RING out of it BEFORE LEBRON.

Jenna J Foxx, already came

If it's a home game, how will Lakers fans react when LeBron passes Kobe?

If the season is going anything like this one the crowd will be a hot topic on all the hot take shows the next day.
“Are Lakers fans ungrateful?”
Lol actually would enjoy the shit show

he will be booed

At least the Lakers will get all of the FAs this summer to play with LeBron.

>At least the Lakers will get all of the FAs this summer to play with LeBron.
You'd think they'd want to play with the scapegoat maker?

Eye test alone would reveal Jordan is the superior basketball player. MJ is a lot more fun to watch than LeBron. His moves are basketball poetry, he has more hangtime, and can shoot the ball in the most creative ways it's like watching an acrobatic and graceful ballet dancer assassinate opponents. On the other hand, LeBron's moves are somewhat robotic, rigid, and lack fluidity, it's awful to watch.

Jordan is the better scorer than LeBron, has the all-time scoring average of 30.12 ppg (31.5 ppg as a Bull), holder of the all-time Playoffs scoring average of 33.45 ppg, holds the highest points per game average of 43.7 ppg in a single Playoffs series, he's the better free throw shooter (83.5% to LeBron's 74%) which is the reason why LeBron always dreads shooting the last shot in a close game for fear of missing the free throws if he gets fouled.

MJ is the better offensive rebounder, the all-time Player Efficiency Rating (PER) record holder with a 27.91 PER and the all-time Playoffs PER record holder with a 28.6 PER.

Another thing is that LeBron flops a lot. He fakes being fouled just to gain an advantage. He readily falls to the floor with just a token defense. In contrast, MJ had always been true to the game. He ruthlessly decimated his opponents, never lost as a favorite to win a series, never allowed a Game 7 in the Finals, never disappeared in the Finals, never switched teams to have a better chance at winning a title, and he never flopped! Also, You cannot be the GOAT if you have a losing basketball record!

Stats are not the be-all and end-all of athletes. It's the awards, accolades, how you played the game - whether you choked or not, whether you had a meltdown or not, whether you jumped ship just to get a better chance at winning a ring and didn't tough it out when the going got rough -- and most importantly, the chips you won that matters. These are the things that make you a great athlete.

Lebron has proven once and for all this season he is no GOAT.

Attached: B0E35187-8471-44A8-AF18-A5A16AE424B9.jpg (1242x2208, 227K)

I want Kobe to be in attendance. I bet LeBron would have a meltdown.

There is no chance they don't standing o him

>Lakerfags clamor for LeBron for almost a decade
>they get him
>they hate him
Monkey's paw

>loses in finals
>..and that’s a good thing!

Because when LeBron loses, it actually
>improves his legacy
Lebron can do no wrong, if his team wins, he gets all the credit. If his team loses, his teammates get all the blame.... and also he still gets some credit... for losing.... which improves his legacy.... somehow...

Can you think of ANY other athlete that would have a headline written about how his loss helped improve his legacy?!

how many 73-9 teams did MJ beat in the finals?

Exactly.

Super Bowl 52, easy

>Silverbaby
>flopped to get the F2 baby

People were saying the same thing about tom brady after he lost to the eagles last year.

Almost like they're different sports. Don't forget to buy a copy of SpaceJam 2!

Not really, I was being sarcastic. People would rather not play with LeBron under any circumstance it seems outside of AD. Durant, Irving don't want to play with him explicitly. Klay isn't going anywhere and Walker isn't leaving either. he can have Butler and that headache. Kawhi is a fucking mystery, if LeBron wasn't here I think Kawhi would go there.

No serious hoop fan thinks MJ wasn't the biggest commissioner babby in league history

>Can you think of ANY other athlete
>b-b-b-b-but b-b-b-b-but
>actually bothers to change IP as well

I tried to tell em...

Attached: 1523645900536.jpg (564x748, 99K)

So how do the Lakers get to the playoffs

Night losers

extend the playoff seeds to the top 13 teams

Cope harder faggot lol.

The Lebronsexual attempts to diminish the legacy of true GOAT players bc it is the only way they can rationalize comparing him to the greats. They need to diminish the GOATs in order to bring them down to Lebron’s diminished level.

You’ll notice for example when people bring up Jordan they’ll talk about his accomplishments:
Clearly Michael is better. It's not even a close one. But let's go to the facts. Updated after Lebrons 14th season. Michael Jordan has
•3 more rings
•3 more final mvps
•1 more DPOY
•1 more season MVP
•9 more scoring titles
•3 more steals leader
•3 more all defensive team selections
•4000 more points / bron moved past him in playoff points, took longer to do it.
•800 more steals
•Beat 20 50+ win teams in the playoffs (Lebron only defeated 10)
•Jordan never averaged less than 40%
•6/6 (never allowed a game 7)
•Never lost his spark!

...just a few examples. But then when faced with these facts, L3-6ron groupies will boast Lebron’s Greatness by saying well....

•Jordan never beer a 73 win team
•Jordan had more help
•Jordan had Pippen
•Jordan had an easier road
•Jordan had an easier league
•Jordan was a gambling degenerate
•Jordan was a cocky Asshole

Notice how none of these arguments actually say anything to Lebron’s credit, but rather, attempt to slander the great MJ.

If Lebron fans had a true GOAT on there hands, they wouldn’t have to constantly try to distort history.

So please keep bringing up any of the 3 championships Lebron has won. They are the sum of everything he will accomplish in the NBA. 3 wins and 6 losses. 33% win rate. LOSING rate on the biggest stage - The only stage that really matters. None of Lebron’s 3 rings detract or even compare to Jordan’s Two 3peats. 6-0 motherfucker.

Attached: 59E3FC1E-6E46-48AC-BA2F-F2F408A73944.jpg (576x324, 23K)

LeBron ain’t got shit. Worst player ever. I’ve seen him lose more games than he has won. Scoring ain’t shit. Winning is everything

Preach!!!

Attached: halal.jpg (640x539, 80K)

And now he’s jelly of Gainis coping out loud to the media. How embarrassing! Kek!

>Last week, after the Lakers lost to the Milwaukee Bucks in a game in which James led a valiant but ultimately fruitless effort, he said something that essentially summed up the season.

>"Everybody tends to talk about Giannis [Antetokounmpo] so much, but it's the supporting cast that he has, those guys go out and do their job every single night," James said. "Obviously, [Eric Bledsoe] ... then [Khris] Middleton being an All-Star, [Malcolm] Brogdon being a former Rookie of the Year, they've surrounded Giannis with a great cast."

Attached: 193DF337-77DB-4E21-BAFC-C70F455F052C.jpg (960x672, 106K)

>LeBron defender using the NBA finals as a positive
>in a Jordan argument

>MJ hasn't done this thing lebron has
>STOP SLANDERING HIM WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BRING HIM DOWN TO LEBRON'S LEVEL AND DISTORT HISTORY

brainlet

Jordan also had a hotter wife and more kids
>LeBum btfo

You know it's funny, I've felt more heartache this year, now that we're somewhat good, than I have in the last 12 years, when we were terrible

Attached: timeforkingsbasketball.png (609x344, 223K)

Pain doesn't crush people. Hope does.

Im happy to finally have more than 30 wins again, but FUCK, theyre so close to that 8th seed

Attached: 1545807182838.jpg (997x750, 160K)

Lebron in Miami is someone who would have won more than 3. He was a scorer. He didn’t give a fuck about passing too much unless Wade was on the bench. He only gave a fuck about scoring and that was fun to watch.

Too bad it didn’t last long.

The big problem with MJ vs Jordan debate is that it assumes that Lebron belongs in the conversation with Jordan or he is the guy right behind Jordan as the other candidate for GOAT, when, in reality, he's barely even top 10 all time and there are about 5 other GOAT 7 or 8 other GOAT contenders far more worthy of debating vs Jordan than Lechoke.

>The big problem with MJ vs Jordan debate
Meant MJ vs Lebron debate*

>mention one stat in attempt to put Lebron on MJ’s level
>WHY ARENT PEOLE AGREEING WITH ME??!!
>BaeTTER CALL DEMz Brainlets! Hurrr..

You sound like a moron trying to compare LeFraud’s 1 controversial finals win and his losing 3-6 finals record to the great MJ’s 6-0.

As an oldfag that grew up watching MJ play, its painful to see these arguments play out. It makes me weep for our future that something that happened only 25 years ago can be so misunderstood even in a day and age with the Internet and YouTube and all that affords us. You can watch all these games in their entirety. Go watch them for yourself.
MJ was the GOAT. There isn't much debate to be had. Lebron’s game lacks critical aspects that Jordan had that are too important to overlook. Lebron does not have the will to win or, more importantly, not to lose that Jordan had or even Kobe.

Jordan never let you down. He wanted the ball every time in the last seconds where Lebron has proven that he's uncomfortable in those situations. MJ made everyone around him better.

People carry on about Pippen but if you had actually watched those games you'd know that Pippen was a second fiddle and always would be. He would never have been the player he became if he didn't play with Jordan.

Rodman? He was a nice pickup when it was said and done and an important part of the second threepeat but people forget what a huge gamble it was to sign him when nobody else in the league wanted him. The guy was a headcase (pic related). Lebron could never make it work with a guy like Rodman. Other than those two who were the great players he played with? He won 6 rings with an ancient Bill Cartwright and Luc fucking Longley as his centers in an era of dominant big men. I don't understand why people act like Jordan played on stacked teams.
I can go on but, Unless you're purposely being contrarian or edgy, there's no way you could have watched Jordan and Lebrons careers and conclude that Jordan isn't the GOAT.

Attached: A70480B0-999C-4B70-B751-01861D5375C9.jpg (852x640, 186K)

There is someone in my classroom who wears lakers shorts. What should i do?

Kys

How come no one ever points out cavs had 3 allstars?
Draymond arguably should never had made an all-star appearance. No offense and only known for facilitating and defense. Only reason he gets clout for defense is because he’s undersized and can play great D. But that’s the trade off for having no offense. There are players with D and O, aka Kawhi, Gobert, Klay

t. assblasted leshit fan

Pull his pants down and suck his dick, then say “haha you guys arent making playoffs”

Attached: 6D1DCA0C-972C-4A07-8CE9-FBA7AFA3B3BC.jpg (680x1042, 64K)

Don't associate my waifu with your faggotry.

>tfw my team has high expectations this season despite the low odds of success, will most likely lose, and continue to fail to meet expectations for the next decade

At least my team isn't tanking but still it's disappointing and it sucks the Warriors exist or we'd be dominating the West

Attached: 1526184676986.jpg (1023x574, 74K)

>LeBron James: No Other Team Relies More On Young Players Than Lakers

>Lakers average team age is older than the Blazers and Nuggets

LeExcuses

LeBron needs more help. He has only ever won with stacked super teams. A 25 and 12 guy was their third option but everyone ignored it because he was coming home. Biggest fraud in NBA history.

LeBron passed MJ for total points on March 6th.............3-6

It really sucks this has to happen. All because KD left like a bitch. Warriors were totally beatable without KD.

Attached: 1523426378737.png (778x402, 496K)

Why did Rondo join the Lakers if he doesn't like Lebron and they already had Lonzo

Attached: rajon-rondo-lebron-is-a-bitch-530x530.jpg (530x530, 64K)

Amazing

needed that cheque

Motherfucking heat are pissing me off with these pointless wins

that's that
goat talk
that's that
goat talk

greatest of all time check my stats bitch

It would be kinda funny to have the heat make the playoffs and the Lakers not

I think it’s about time the nba should step in and do something about this franchise

Attached: D9FE7CFC-B8EC-4255-974A-F6EE4615F160.png (2560x1600, 343K)

why are you in italiy?

>L3-6on passed MJ's record on March 6

Pottery

NBA should get rid of the cap and extend rookie contracts by 2 years, make the team option a year later, and keep the same extension eligibility date.

Then maybe make Birds rights only exclusive to the team that drafted them.

Lakers

Suck

I finally left the couch

Attached: 1541076862048.jpg (660x495, 109K)

>storiesig.com/stories/kingjames
yikes nigga

>0 rings
He should learn to shut the fuck up.

Show me your rings bitch

You talk a lot of shit for a nobody

God how fucking pathetic can this beta get? This season is singlehandedly destroying his entire legacy

Attached: 25E1B30D-C2E1-4230-B828-BE5C80FC0B13.jpg (828x786, 492K)

How pathetic

Attached: 1530059395287.gif (142x146, 839K)

>BOS: Kyrie Irving (thigh) will not play Wednesday
Will this little shit ever play 70+ again?

Attached: 1520517812948.jpg (287x176, 9K)

Attached: 1498268837514.jpg (1080x1080, 1.37M)

I really wish we’d move Lebron while he has some values, I’d take Chris Paul’s murder contract back if it meant a bevy of 1st round picks from Houston who would rapidly decline with Lebron on their team taking every possession off on defense.

Unfortunately Magic has decided he will prioritize Lebron’s Hollywood ambitions over those of the Lakers.

I thought only /nba/ posters believed in spiritual victories, I have never heard of anyone claim they accomplished something comparable to winning a title while on the outside looking in of the playoff picture.

ironic considering jordan shitted on him for getting a shoe deal straight out of high school

MJ shitted on everybody and is immensely respected by those same guys, except Isiah Thomas.

Kobe is the biggest sports fraud of the century. Somehow he is considered more "clutch" than LeBron but actual stats completely disprove this.

Attached: BWtXfCzCMAE-DEc.png (599x326, 211K)

>Why am I here
>I'm hungry
>my feet hurt

Attached: fuck lebum.png (1300x724, 1.06M)

He go home next year when ainge let Rozier go

What happened to the "WE OUCHEA" posting with the Lelkers? They've been pretty quiet this last week. Wonder why?

Attached: 1498446425692.jpg (1280x720, 1.18M)

Lebron stole their souls

Lebron has taken almost 1000 more free throws than Jordan.
Jordan also played in a league that was far more physical.

is that tj mcconnell?

James Harden plus shooters > Lebron plus shooters and another all star

Well no shit
Harden is way better player

Who the fuck can stop us?

Attached: ff67cba50e4ef7dfd25c8147ae59af5e.jpg (765x1080, 148K)

My Celties :)

Attached: D086DbtW0AAA7iA.jpg (1125x843, 121K)

This is now a Celtics thre- Oh snap, it already was!

Attached: 737533.jpg (960x960, 181K)

Suck his white dick, /nba/

Attached: 668789487474.png (1024x576, 748K)

Mina Celtiker : )

Is there a LeShart ball rolling webm from last night?

This gemeral is pro Lebitch, pro Lakelels so no one will post any. But if Bustgram does some average dunk or some shit you will see like 30 WEBM's

>kobrick was shit
>this somehow makes muh lequeen good
Now let's not use some cherrypicked stats from same tv, that made you believe your boy LeBeta was in GOAT conversation. Let's expose the fraud, as you call him, and show how good is LeNotFraud in comparison? nbacom clutch stats,-shaq threepeat seasons for kobe so that both "in control of their teams", postseason, easy to recheck. We even give LeBoy a pass for playing Jeff Teague, Rondo, Defrozen instead of Kobestoppers doubleteams. LeGOAT couldn't control that.
Here's your "muh stats" per 36 clutch playoff minutes:
Kobrick 34.1 pts, same AST/TO ratio 1.6 with less TO's (which is better), less fouls with same steals
LeRoid 32.8 pts (don't choke on free throws, kids), naturally more rebounds as forward but we're not gonan hold it against him
It's only close because LeChuck can make 3's while Kobe was total fucking ass. Not looking so good for you.
But wait till you see OH NO NO NO championship runs
>pic related
Wow, what a fraud Kobe is. We're sorry we shittalked LeGOAT. He wasn't carried at all in 2013, wow what a perfomance against Kawhi. Totally was not hiding in bench units while Kawhi was breaking offensive efficiency records. And that Kyrie praise, totally undeserved. Hey who started playing Shook Ones? It was all me bitches, check my stats 4 FTA on 21 shots and 33% FG. How bout dem turnovers? Peoples was not educated, almost 3 times worse AST/TO ratio than that chucking fuck Kobrick! Whos is next Magic now???
>you guys do stuff and carry me while I just rebound man
>we gonna needz more helps and shiet
>GOAT
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Kobrick exposed, LeBron GOAT confirmed.png (858x303, 34K)

>tfw when Lakers have given up all hope

Attached: 1551961812089.webm (720x1280, 1.67M)

>hes praying that the Lakers land 2 or more all stars in the offseason

The Lakers wont, because no one wants to play with Lebron.

>4th all time in points
>3rd all time in turnovers
Makes me think

Attached: Screenshot_20190307-073642~2.png (1722x1080, 1.29M)

I remember when I first started posting blueface in here a few months ago and everybody was hating on it, how tables turn

Remaking my Tinder today, had 125 matches on my old one. Really need a white girl that has never been touched by a black man before

webm when.

Also do people unironically believe Kobr was better than >shaw? What the fuck?

Giannis, Westbrook, Dame last of the real ones, Lebron made the league more feminine somehow as a 6’9 muscle bound black dude

Haha you said 69

>99% chance Kyrie will sit out against Lebum

Attached: 2m4cfeq.jpg (590x728, 41K)

He hasn't missed more than two in a row all season

>Lakers gonna suck for 4 more years with LeBron on their team.

They are completely different players, I don't think it's fair to try to say one is "better" than the other

Legay needs to used his crab dribble more.

In all seriousness, Lebron might be the one sitting out now that playoff chance is slim to none and he just passed MJ's record.

Attached: Screenshot_20190307-090533~2.png (1080x698, 100K)

Good morning, /nba/.

Attached: Nikola-Jokic-LeBron-James-1070441.jpg (590x350, 36K)

lmfao just looked up the leball roll. That looks like when I'm drunk playing 2k19 and fuck up the in bounds roll.

Good morning, gowiz

Attached: DxGfV27WoAARgOh.jpg (680x383, 58K)

Why does this nigga like Wilt so much?

This pic is literal bullshit though

How so?

It might be true, note how it says 'averaging', not dropping x or more. Wilt had season with 50PPG averages so it's entirely possible.

Whats the most surprising aspect of this season? For me its Justinse Winslow shooting well from three

For me its D'angelo Russell

Harden never got 20

For me it’s Siakam going from an okay bench player to an ultra-efficient all star shooting 55% and dropping 20 a game

How many Siakam’s are walking around Africa right now?

Well if you seriously take a look at the population estimates, it’s very conservative to say that there are probably thousands of Embiids and Siakams just walking around

>21 points on 20 shots
"Spicy P" isn't that good

He’s LITERALLY averaging 55% from the field which is really good on the volume of shots he takes

>55% for a big man
Okay?

He doesn’t play the 5, idiot

Yeah I'm thinking we're back

I didn't say he did

would yall rather have whiteside or deandre jordan or steven adams?

Adams because he has the right attitude and the other two don't even offer much he doesn't.

Steven Adams, and it’s not particularly close

see you in the finals

Attached: FAF680F7-6CDA-4405-9B4E-A68BF6D2C4BD.jpg (635x797, 145K)

fuck it i why did I put adams in there, should have left it whiteside vs jordan
or vs miles turner

>Spicy Piss

>Brandumb Ingarbage

Jordan over Whiteside, would rather have Turner than either

Pascal Siakam is elite

Spicy Piss isn't elite. DeAndre Jordan doesn't even play defense anymore.

Lebron haters are gay
Lebronsexuals are Gay

That’s is all,

Imagine being so butthurt at Spicy P’s eliteness
Probably a dumb celtshit fan mad that Siakam is way better than Tatum this season

Literally sums up his whole career

Based

Pascal Siakam can defend, hit threes, dribble, score at the basket and knock down FTs. What’s not to like? He’s African and ugly as fuck but so what?

The Celtics are going to eliminate them in the second round
With the garbage Pacers and Tobias Harris being a contract year meme 3 seed is doable

The celtics are getting bounced out the first round by the Pistons

Is it weird that so many people are okay with saying that LeBron should just sit the rest of the season? Wouldn't they give other players shit if they did this?

Makes no sense to risk injury in a lost season. I’m not sure how people would react to other elite players in that situation since none of them are in it. In the NBA the best players make the playoffs

Lmao Celtics ain’t finishing above the 4th seed bucko

NBA isn't a sport, its a soap opera for zoomers

We literally don't have a challenging game left all season

You’re losing to the Lakers soon

A lot of them were upset when AD said he would sit all season this year alone.

Attached: Rapshits.jpg (600x583, 110K)

And yet the Celtics have done nothing but play down to competition ironically after starting the season off having to feed off the weaker teams to get into the 5th seed before the all star break.

This is a meme

Kyrie >>>>> Lowry
Smart = Green
Tatum >> Kawhi
Morris = Siakam
40 year old Horford >>>>>> 56 year old Ibaka

AD is done with Pels. Unless you're trying to imply the same goes for Lelbron.

Nuggets.

My Celtics bench > Malachi Richardson, pocket lint, loose change and shoe strings

By my count 18/30 were draft bust. What went wrong?

Attached: 5B0AA11B-8ED8-4C45-808C-6F142E13417E.jpg (1058x1343, 349K)

Are there retards in here SERIOUSLY thinking you draft for stars past the lottery?

Jeremy Lin = Kyrie
Vanvleet >>>>>>>>> Shart
Norman Powell >Tatum
Siakam >>>>>>>>>>>> Morris
Gasol >>> Horford

Most of these guys aren’t even in a rotation, lottery or otherwise

I guess I only dreamed that bulls game.

larry will come back stronger next season

The Bulls lost by 60

Star, Bust, Star
Bust, Bust, Bust, Solid, Bust
Star/Bust, Solid, Solid, Solid, Bust
Bust, Bust, Bust, Solid, Solid
Bust, Solid, Bust, Bust, Bust
Solid, Bust, Solid, Bust, Bust
Bust, Bust, Bust, Bust

>Winslow is a bust

Winslow is a bust

>praising MJ when he had the best 2nd man in nba history (couldn't even get out of 1st round without him)
>praising MJ when he played weak competition in the finals outside Utah
>could only score and play defense and was terrible passer and meh rebounder
Wew MJ fags are the worst. Yeah keep bragging about the rings, guess Bill Russell is the nba GOAT

Wade is better than Scottie Pippen

>Wade better than Pippen
Offensively (scoring and shooting) yes but Pippen's rebounds, assists, and defense blows Wade out of the water.
I agree with the premise that Lebron would have 4-5 nba titles if he stayed in Miami (but I'm a Cavs fan so id rather have 1 Cleveland champ than 2-3 Lebron champs)

>D Wade career apg: 5.4
>Pippen: 5.2
>Jordan: 5.3
???

>career averages
Kekek fucking newfag

We can still bamboozle some team to believe the hype.

By next season, did you mean May-June?

SOON

Attached: SOON.jpg (1890x1060, 279K)

Will lebron move back east since he can’t even make the playoffs in the west

>We trade him to the Suns.
>for Booker and Peanuts.

>perennial second round exit squad

Do the Lakeshits have the balls to trade LeBron? Hes not an untradable asset anymore.

He didn't post a picture of the raptors

He'll demand a trade to the Magic this offseason. He can literally rest at Disneyworld half the games and still make the playoffs.

>trade Lebron
Why? He's the only one worth a damn on that shit team. Sure he is a superstar prima, but it'd be easier to trade for 1 to 2 more stars and being good for 3-4 years than hoping and praying the current squad can evolve into something that isn't complete shit.

Who's picking up Rondo in the off season

keep seething

>canuck mad that kd will fill the void that lebum left in the east
you better make the finals this year it'll be your last chance...

No one wants to play with him besides AD, who we can’t trade for. We’re not good now so how can you assume we’ll be good 3-4 years?

At least without Lebron we could draft someone who could eventually lead us to the playoffs. Lebron isn’t getting better and he isn’t capable.

Keep never making the finals lmao

Imagine Philly knocking Shitson out in the first round

ROCKS

Attached: p-harden.jpg (800x800, 45K)

>we
I aint a Lakers fag buddy. Drafting is hit or miss and if you are extremely likely to miss the playoffs for a decade.
>nobody wants to play with him
We'll see. AD is a superstar but all you'd need besides him is a few good (not great) players.

Wtf is shitson

ZION SIGNS AN EXCLUSIVE SHOE DEAL WITH BBB!

We’re missing the playoffs now? It is better to miss the playoffs as the 15th worst team in your conference than as a 10th or 11th seed, which is where Lebron has us while getting his numbers.

AD is irrelavent, we could not trade for him because Lebron and Magic are massive cocky retards who openly tamper with other teams best players then act surprised when those same teams don’t operate in good faith with them. You’re simultaneously operating under the delusion we can get AD but also saying none of our youth are any good? How does that work? Either we have the pieces to make an offer that works for both us and the Pelicans to grab their superstar or we don’t and aren’t getting AD.

What good players want to play with Lebron? The team he has now doesn’t even like playing with him.

Name one good player that played with Lebron who wasn't made the scapegoat when things starting going bad you can't

My Cockshits :)

Big Z

Once Kawhi leaves Rapshits will be fighting for #8 lol

Genuine question here. LeBum fans claim 3-1 makes him the GOAT, yet I find it hard to pinpoint his iconic shot or moment in that series. Everyone knows Kyries shot was the most iconic moment, so how can he be the GOAT because that series when he doesn't have a memorable moment or even the most memorable. Even Ray Allens shot overshadows every LeBitch did on the Heat. MJ and Kobe had their moments, yet LeBore has absolutely none. Really makes you think...

Attached: 1551589062183.png (1010x720, 541K)

He was completely dismissed after playing with Lebron, from all star to “trash/no help.” Just that quickly

in the world of narrative-obsessed morons (smith, bayless, etc.) there has been way too much focus on lebron and luke. the most reasonable summation of this lakies' season is that it was plagued with very serious injuries. most playoff teams would struggle like crazy if they had two stars out for a long period of time. look at how many games they've been able to play with their original starting five together (lebron, lonzo, kuzma, ingram and hart or mcgee)

for some reason analysts cannot simply say "the injuries have been bad and they need zo". that would be better than everything i'm hearing

Attached: intime.jpg (686x858, 48K)

Suns' getting fleeced there desu.

Been floating on $7k for over 2 months and I finally hit $8k in savings.
Anyone know when tax refunds arrive? Need more bread

The block on curry

what are the odds any of those 4 are still on the lakers in two years? slim to none I'd say

You can’t really blame anyone on the lakers. Prior to lebron joining, they were in rebuild mode. When lebron joined, they gathered scraps. If anything, it’s lebrons fault. Do you not see his attitude on the court? Fucking Kuzma had to push him to play D. THE KOOZSTERS

How come Lebron can’t beat tanking teams without Lonzo but James Harden can keep his team in the playoff race without Chris Paul or Capela?

youtu.be/NHkP-iTbnRs
KD knows a thing or two about iconic game ending shots...

It’s definitely Lebron’s fault. Lonzo got injured last year, and they still got 35 wins. They had more wins at this time last year than they do now. Lebron added nothing to this roster but the media circus that follows him everywhere and teaching the young how to not play defense.

Harden can actually take a game off the Warriors with KD, hes been a better player for awhile now given neither of them play any defense.

Multiple big blocks asserting dominance on Curry

The spurs

Fucking this.

Lebron is cancer. He’s destroyed every team he’s been on, leaving in his wake the collateral damage of his drama. And for what?? 3 rings and 6 losses. A losing finals record and fucking non-stop woman-tier drama from him the whole time. That guys ego is out of control, and of course he expects the blame for his failures to fall on his team, as always.

Le drama celebrated passing Jordan’s scoring record while his team and he were getting blown out. And He choked down the stretch of that game, AGAIN! Fitting for LeStat-pad to achieve another impressive scoring stat benchmark while proving to be a subpar competitor at the same time.

He's just not built like a GOAT. Doesn't have the mental toughness to rise to the occasion, is incapable of accepting his failures with grace, and is objectively the biggest baby back bitch to ever lace them up.

Lebronsexuals BTFO.

Attached: F9F3E345-C4B9-4D8B-AEB3-1952B23075D4.jpg (573x353, 39K)

>non-stop woman-tier drama
you're moaning like a bitch too. actually, most of /nba/ is.

No way, they meme about high character individuals too much. They’re signing Raul Neto, Omri Casspi and some pocket lint, resigning Rudy Gay to a 5yr/$50m deal and making the playoffs with the 6th seed while Lebron/Kemba’s Lakers capture the 9th seed

KEK! Cope more faggot!

Lebron has been exposed!

Attached: 3ECD8EA4-09AA-4ABD-BAD7-18940001F0A0.jpg (1242x1469, 808K)

Attached: 883D5D67-D2DF-4A50-A7CE-EE183DF93DBA.png (1242x2688, 1.56M)

imagine if space jam 2 bombs how will lebron ever recover from all this

Lakers fans hate LeDrama now.

Attached: C692742A-5223-4180-A37F-25CDB58D8045.jpg (1242x1159, 343K)

I'm honestly not ruling that possibility out. If that happens he's really going to start questioning how the public views him

EXPOSED
>EXPOSED

EXPOSED
>EXPOSED

EXPOSED
>EXPOSED

Attached: DCB85E25-9422-42D4-B398-0A1EDCFBBB9C.jpg (1195x861, 422K)

i shouldn't have bothered with you lot

Attached: 1549173470610.jpg (824x579, 85K)

>LeFraud

Attached: 6BDBF545-F3B0-4082-8779-5F5E5100C1B0.jpg (1242x1063, 673K)

He’ll just tweet about how white racist aren’t supporting black film or something.

Attached: 53220375_603718333432991_6312925265907417088_n.jpg (768x960, 192K)

>DELUSIONS SHATTERED
>DELUSIONS SHATTERED
>DELUSIONS SHATTERED
>DELUSIONS SHATTERED

Attached: B9177D7F-439C-4395-B0FC-8EE6400D47AE.jpg (1242x735, 534K)

>DELUSIONS SHATTERED

Attached: 2741DBBD-696C-437E-8183-3072C7E1D341.jpg (1242x710, 442K)

>DELUSIONS SHATTERED
>DELUSIONS SHATTERED

Attached: E663B5B5-6347-4BAD-81D2-B83329D83B4D.jpg (1242x1987, 1.41M)

my lakeshits (:

>MAGAzoomer spamming

Attached: bilb.gif (450x186, 866K)

1 year contracts. It was a 2 year project in terms of free agency. Look up who was available that year, nobody of value

why the hell did this get so many (You)s

"There was a message sent out from the NBA headquarters to not show basketball before 1992"- Dr J.

Attached: Ds-2vywXoAA-OEM-1.jpg (960x1200, 223K)

If Wilt played today, would he have that many?

Why do you like Wilt so much? There’s no way you saw him play

Because people would want to rip their eyes out?

based

my absolute lakeshits to be honest :)

This. Lebron is a glorified bully ball player

Should raptors fans love Zaza for getting Kawhi in Toronto?

Attached: npc-meme.jpg (2500x1250, 152K)

my buckies are going to SNAP this losing streak tonight. expect a bloodbath

Attached: 789789890=0.jpg (750x699, 49K)

This tweet tells you all you need to know about the Celtics.

Brad plays Gordon for 30 minutes a night, and on well over half of them he can’t even get to twelve points.
Imagine if he wasnt stinky garbage shit this year.

Attached: C872C35C-E9CC-4761-879D-BD7FBAA6363B.png (750x1334, 1.54M)

his wife chewed him out suddenly he's playing well

spam shit

Harden coming for wilt

What drugs make your voice deep as shit?

asked a feminist about her dad and she stopped answering my texts lol

uh oh, sure sounds like some teenager feels threatened in his masculinity

What’s spiritual about stats?

I’m 24, I just want my shit deep and evil so I can make certain type YouTube videos

Stats aren’t spiritual, the claim is he won a spiritual title because he got longevity stats

>Celtics absolutely rape the Warriors at home
>Lestatpad and self proclaimed GOAT passes MJ in all time scoring then proceeds to roll the ball out of bounds after fucking up what was at one point a one possession game
>Rondo is so pissed he sits on the bench 12 seats down from his teammates staring off into space with a pained, angry expression

Its been a good couple of days for basketball. Like pottery.

Be happy with who you are, user.

But to answer your question, "testosterone," which will make your voice deeper but also your balls shrink and make your hairier. Honestly just practice like a goddamn adult instead.

I’m cool with my shit, I just want to make African warlord videos but on 2k instead of COD. So you saying I can’t get my shit low off a pill?

You just have to get older
The older you are the deeper your voice is

Joke: Lebron sucks now, he's old and broken he can't play!

Broke: Lebron doesn't care about basketball anymore he's only there for Hollywood connections!

>WOKE:::::::Lebron is taking for a high pick, two years from now he's bringing a chip and a future to da LALAland

I wish we could have seen more out of Gilbert's prime before he was injured.

Attached: 566312-gilbert_arenas.jpg (894x960, 55K)

>injured
gunjured

He's in his prime now, prime of shitposting on IG lol

your generation disturbs and unsettles me.

They already have a bunch of high picks on the roster in LA, still missed the playoffs

The fact you think this is response makes any sense makes me want to question your sanity.

Kiddos like you showing your age. The gun thing didn't happen until he was way past his prime and the wizards were trying to get off his contract.

>tank for a top pick on a roster stacked with top picks that had been tanking the last five years for top picks
What sense does that make to tank when you’re 34?

>mfw my Cavs drafted a 6'2" less athletic John Wall instead of Shai Gilgeous Alexander long Kentucky boy

I really wanted the Cavs to draft SGA or Mikal Bridges. Sexton...doesnt seem very good. He has poor vision, a small body, and he hesitates on so many 3s. The plus side is his speed (he's legit up there with Fox and a healthy John wall) but he's too small to actually poster people. So far he's shooting 38% from 3 and over 80% on his free throws, but he's not winning games. His rim finishing sucks and while his defensive hustle is there, he just doesn't have the physical tools.

>he’s not winning games
He’s a rookie PG on the worst roster in all history, how can he win?

>my Cavs
Stop posting. Only relevant teams allowed.

what did rondo mean by this?

Attached: sit.jpg (1132x593, 81K)

Is SGA not going to be a fucking monster? The way he moves around the rim is really impressive, he just cuts through guys, finishes with the left or the right confidently, high ball IQ, great size and wingspan, the Clippers really lucked out with him. Doc Rivers is beginning to trust him more, especially as his shot improves. All thats left is to bulk him up and hes going to be something special.

The Cavs were the last team not named the Warriors to win a championship

In open mutiny against Lebron and the front office/coach. He’s very uppity and has a lot of attitude

Lebron and the Lakeshits playoff mode ACTIVATED unironically.

Attached: 46B7E303-48C3-4049-AD8E-13B9537CE8B2.jpg (1242x557, 765K)

tonight the realest niggas in the nba will shit on russel westfraud and fraud george

>LeFinished

Attached: 3F1C811C-91C6-49AF-9B40-529EE8688FE1.jpg (1234x553, 416K)

>LeFraud

Attached: 54DA7DC8-1A3A-4766-BFE0-69AD3DAAD699.jpg (1242x410, 244K)

Lebron is a nigger, I’m black and I’m saying this with no hatred in my heart or bias he’s just a nigger as the day as long.

>LakeTurds

Attached: 87281642-DDF3-4436-8602-15F00640EDF6.jpg (2048x1536, 401K)

Yep

Attached: 1AF85064-ACFE-46B5-89CD-0C4F0947CBA5.jpg (1242x1203, 562K)

Lakers need a guard who can shoot badly. Should have kept Jerry West

Imported all clutch playoff data nbacom has. This is the last nail in the coffin. If there's a fucking lebrosexuals after that, they must be paid shills. You can't be this bad playing against this weak of an opposition.2 generation of players, LeGOAT is number fucking THIRTY NINE in points per possession.
>Le Shoot Worse than AI man
>Le Can't Play Defence Like John wall man
>Le Shoot Worse than Rondo man
>Le Only Draw Fouls and Block better than Jeff Teague man
>Le Worse AST/TO ratio than Steven Jackson man
>Le Worse Foul Drawer than Defrozen man
>Le Worse than AI, Dirk, Pau, CP3, Horford, Kawhi, Dwight, Shaq, Billups, Kidd, Ginobili, Nash, Deron Williams man
>Le 6th in assists but 35th in AST/TO ratio because I always chocke and next Magic man
>Le Outside top10 in pts per FGA among high volume shooters man
>Le Have my championships becase I played against Wesbrick (7th worst), PG13 (9th), Klay (12), Defrozen (18), Wall (19), Prince (20), Rose (21) literally fucking row of chockers
>Le Have my championships because my chockers Kyrie (8) and Ray Allen (27) made shots in biggest moment
RIP LeShit. Would never make in West. In clutch moment MJ would turn this shook turning ball over motherfucker into dust.

Attached: are you fucking kidding me.png (1238x541, 138K)

LeNeeded-a-push
Kek!

Attached: 8F9C83C3-AB3B-429C-9D97-FF6399A30608.jpg (1242x457, 192K)

Do you guys actually care about team building/watching the sport or do you guys just care about narratives and cowherd takes?

Attached: kevin-love-pic.jpg (400x600, 43K)

>LeTeamCancer

Attached: E2562523-49F8-4C3F-948F-407AE1596A7F.jpg (1242x1007, 601K)

>LeEXPOSED

Attached: 76FAB484-14C4-41CA-A9F6-CFF3B0158023.jpg (1242x674, 383K)

Does Lebron deserve to live? All biases and narratives aside, does his presence actively make the world a better place? He seems to be a poor role model despite his influence and unfaithful husband by all accounts.

Even Lebron haters that have always hated Lebron still hate Lebron now! When will it end!?

Attached: 0CEA5F58-EB0B-4B4E-BEB2-FDC82EF3D02C.jpg (1242x608, 394K)

Jesus Christ this thread is aids.

Yeah it’s way better when we talk about off topic shit or half the thread is pictures from the 70s

>all those retarded pretending that before the injury the lakers were playoff secured
>retarded forget that the injury happened in a win against GSW

honestly it is all Magic and the organization fault, when you offer your whole squad for AD, it just shows that the Lakers have no desire to win anything this year, and the players realize this.

Also trading Zubac for Muscala is maybe the worst trade of the season so far

I should’ve known better when I saw Celtics as OP

>Everyone who was secretly praying for Lebron to die is now openly praying for him to die.

>Everyone who was openly praying for him to die is now actively plotting to murder him.

What’s the Vegas +/- that Lebron even makes it to the end of this week before getting gangraped and murdered by his own fellow LA niggers in regular LA nigger fashion?

Attached: 89571570-7906-4B1C-A95E-27BB08D6AE68.jpg (1242x865, 527K)

Should I make a pure playmaker in 2k, what height and position?

So who will the Lakers realistically get? They can trade Kuzma + Ball + 1st rounder for Beal. They can sign Jimmy Butler or Tobias Harris. The ability to trade for AD will be there this summer, but they could end up trading AD for a lottery pick, or a Celtics package.

Big free agents that will likely not be interested are Durant, Leonard, and Irving.

Other role player free agents that are available
>Danny Green
>Pat Bev
>Brook Lopez
>Bojan (pacers)
>Thad Young
>Tyreke Evans
>Niko Mirotic
>Redick
>Randle
>Rubio
>Rudy Gay

>aids
Why are we talking about the Lakers again? Can we just leave Magic out of it and keep this thread about what an exposed fraud LeBum has become?

Attached: A8E265F3-E966-45FD-8F4F-E1CF4D0423FD.jpg (1242x724, 476K)

Management think they’re ice cold poker champs when really, they’re Patrick star with 3 dollars.

I believe the AD trade talks also affected the Celtics. Can’t be cool to be Tatum and hear how the owners doing everything he can to derail the Lakers “strategy” and offer his own young folks for AD

This off season is going to be hilarious.

They’re getting Kemba, that’s it

Kemba is one Michael Jordan office visit and max contract away from staying in Charlotte.

And that makes them relevant how? 2nd to last in the standings is not relevant

are you autistic or what? Am I not allowed to talk about a team in the NBA in /nba/ ? Would you rather I circlejerk around the Lakers throughout the entire thread?

Is there ANYTHING LeBron could do at this point in his career to achieve goat status?

Attached: 1468949331451.png (599x717, 82K)

Newfag

Win multiple titles with the lakers

Are you tired of winning yet?

Attached: netters.png (860x843, 668K)

You need to go to reddot for discussion about ape ball

Take a paycut to allow the Lakers to draft a more talented supporting staff and a decent center, then win 3 titles in three years before retiring to be a movie star.

Everything in the above paragraph is 100% guaranteed not to happen, as he'll more likely be a movie producer.

And the lakeshits LOST to the suns

He is already is the goat. The level of play in 00s and 10s is leagues above what it was 90s. Jordan to LeBron is what Wilt was to Jordan - a talented player playing against farmers

>Nets fans
>being real

He needs to win out this season, make the playoffs, then win the ship. That's the only way

lmao, look at the defense in the 90s, it's miles ahead of these lazy goofs. I don't mean hand checking either, just footwork alone.

Why is passing MJ considered a record? Dude is was 4th all time and never was all time scorer

The GOAT status is just a popularity contest.

Attached: D1FTyWCWoAARhAR.png_large.png (552x472, 48K)

>When speaking about the record after the game, however, he did not seem overly excited. “Just wins,” Brady said when asked if there is one particular record he would be particularly proud of. “That’s what we’re here for, to win games. I’m trying to be a part of as many of these as I can and I love being out there with my teammates and working hard trying to figure out how to get the job done each week. It’s not easy, but we’re just here to win.”

Attached: thomas brady.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Moving goalpost, Lebron fans saw their husband miss the playoffs and are getting desperate to try and save his legacy

>Kobe more votes than Kareem/Saq/Magic/Russell
Sad

>Comparing a man to a monkey
Do you expect your dog to do homework as well?

One finals win against modern GSW is leagues better than 7 rings that Jordan won

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Someone should kidnap one of Lebron’s kids desu

He didn't win against modern GSW

Reported your ip to the DNC. Have fun in the pokey.

What team would the NBA recommend for me?

Lakers

Miami Heat

New York Knickerbockers

Nets

Reminder that the only thing LeBron can do to surpass Jordan is win 3 championships in a row

Attached: 55EE5244-82F8-44D1-9019-B1114DB438B4.jpg (1080x846, 150K)

Suns. Let’s wallow in shame until Zion or Ja completes the core.

my lakies pls make playoffs

I do not like teams that have ever been champion

And why should I be a fan of the nets?

Watch the Blazers shit all over the Thunder tonight then join the realest.
Dame is gonna go off.

Attached: 1399097740072.jpg (620x349, 64K)

twitter.com/shaqtin/status/1103720932558934016

>three LeBron Shaqtin options

You should never cheer for a New York team. Cancer incarnate awaits you only matched by California and Boston.

However, nets have finally paid for the sins of billy king and are pretty cool to watch. They’re on the come up in the east

By next year, there will be 6 watchable teams instead of just 5 in the east.

sorry.

only teams without championships.
only losing teams
and only teams that are so pathetic, that the people of the city where that team prefers to watch Major League So

Lakers? More like fakers

>this snowflake
This isn’t Twitter you fragile little Lebrony

Attached: 5BFEEA6C-A097-4C0A-9824-67F53D7DDBE7.jpg (1242x497, 300K)

>he doesn't know
nu fags leave

>replying to obvious bait
Shameful

*dabs on /nba/*

>this isn't twitter

Attached: file.png (991x583, 507K)

A samefag

>@ChrisBHaynes reports Lakers will put LeBron on a minutes restriction and likely won't let him play back-to-backs.

He gettin' traded

That's why he's the goat

Of course we get the piece of shit Lebron

No that would be too good and silver isn't cool enough to allow that to happen

Why the fuck are there almost no games today?

Rumours are stirring

>silver isn't cool enough to allow that to happen
Why do people just say random ass shit

So what if the Clippers and Kings lose 5 straight, is there any possibility of the Lakers making the playoffs? I believe they could knock out Denver if they finish 1st.

Honestly the only record I care for LeBron to get is all time scorer I want him to get 40,000 just because it's such a stupid number.

The Twolves would have a better chance

He’ll never make it

how would the lakers make the playoffs if they dont win

OFFICIAL P.L.O.P. power rankings as of March 7th, 2019.

1. Warriors
2. Bucks
3. Raptors
power gap
4. Thunder
5. Rockets
6. Celtics
7. 76ers
8. Trailblazers
9. Nuggets
10. Pacers
power gap
11. Jazz
12. Spurs
13. Nets
14. Pistons
15. Clippers
16. Kings
17. Timberwolves
18. Magic
19. Heat
20. Hornets
21. Pelicans
22. Wizards
23. Lakers
power gap
24. Mavericks
25. Hawks
26. Grizzlies
27. Bulls
28. Cavs
29. Suns
30. Knicks

Don't worry, next season he'll be 35 years old

That's not even believable. Any Celtics fan would drop Tatum and Morris for Siakam and Kawhi in a heartbeat

Undo 2011 and not fake cramp in 2014 to avoid getting blown out again

Hes pretending to be retarded

Source?

Why? He's on pace right now. Legit give me a reason why and not just >LeMEME posting

I feel like Irving will reunite with Lebron. I don't see him staying in Boston or going to NYC and putting up with the media there.

Kylie isn’t the smartest guy around, he likely hasn’t calculated what the media will be like in NYC. Same with KD

It’s gonna be better than when Deron Williams broke down on the Nets

Lakers would need to win at least 5 straight and they haven't won 2 in a row since mid January, they have ZERO chance

He’d have to actually be good for like 4 more years, not happening

Shut it down. He has to rest up to film Space Jam in June

>He gettin' traded
Only shit teams with no culture would take a chance on him at this point with that price tag and drama. He has a no trade clause so LA is stuck with LeDecline

He doesn’t have a no trade clause, stop saying this you dumb fucks

>the realest

THE PORTLAND TRAILBLAZERS ARE SO FUCKING REAL HOLY SHIT!

YOU GOT DAMIAN "HOLD ON AFTER I HIT THIS WET ASS JUMPER I'M GONNA DROP THE HOTTEST MIX TAPE OF 2019" LILLARD

CJ "AFTER I BUTTFUCKED DUKE I BUTFUCKED AUSTIN RIVERS GIRL" MCCOLLUM

JUSUF "I'LL PUT YOUR HEAD ON MY MOTHER FUCKING MANTLE" NURKIC

AL-FAROUQ "I LOOK SO SLEEPY CAUSE I REFUSE TO BE WOKE" AMINU

MO "SHUT YOU THE FUCK OUT WITH MY D AND DROP TREYS IN YOUR RETARDED FACE" HARKLESS

ENES "POLITICAL EXILE STATUS DON'T MEAN SHIT WHEN I'M ASS RAMING YOUR FRONT COURT" KANTER

RODNEY "I PLAYED LIKE SHIT IN CLEVELAND CAUSE FUCK HELPING THAT BITCH LEBRON" HOOD

JAKE "OUT WORKING YOU ON THE COURT AND FINISHING STRONG IN YOUR MOM" LAYMAN

EVAN "I GET PAID TO RUN THE BEST BENCH IN THE LEAGUE" TURNER

ZACH "TELL YOUR SISTER TO STOP CALLING ME I'M BUSY SHITTIN ON THESE BITCHES" COLLINS

MEYERS "7 FOOT TALL JUSTIN BEIBER" LEONARD

HOLY FUCK THESE ARE THE REALEST NIGGAS IN THE NBA!

JUST ANOTHER FUCKIN DAY IN RIP CITY!

Attached: realest.gif (400x285, 18K)

Reminder Lebron has 1200 less shots than MJ and more points

Morey would do it but lebron hates the city houston apperently

You sound like a Tom Brady denier

I don’t watch tacklethrow

A lot more free throws and threes to make up for it

Lebron will be great for another 3 seasons

Attached: facts_over_legend.jpg (1080x952, 99K)

Lebron is pretty mediocre at free throws but yes I know MJ wasn't as good as Lebron at shooting 3s

can my lakies win the lottery

MJ fags btfo

Not just that, Lebron shot more frees and threes, the league wasn’t built around three point shooting when MJ played as it is today. At that point a team might have one guy on the floor who could consistently shoot from three

Whose fault is it that no one was dumb enough to figure out 3 was more than 2?

3-6 | 6-0

>no one was dumb enough
Calm down, your frustration is bleeding through the screen. The league didn’t even have a three point line until 79, no one was building their offense around what coaches and NBA players considered to be an ABA gimmick for another two decades.

>conveniently leaves out the minutes played stat, ring count, finals MVPs, DPOYs, etc etc.

James has played almost 5000 more minutes at this point and only has half as many things to celebrate

Attached: 1551989316891.jpg (2442x555, 372K)

>ring count

Horray >Jordan
7>6

How many FMVPs between the two?

>the court is curved
kyrie BTFO

Why do Lebron stans always conveniently leave out Jordan won every single FMVP award through two threepeats? Nobody ever seems to forget Shaq won three in LA, but Lebron fans genuinely believe Jordan was a role player on his championship squads. I guess the idea of consistently being the best player on a team that actually wins escapes them since Lebron has never done it.

>MJ was a role player
I never said that

Suns gonna be a playoff team next year, Lakers will miss again.

Screenshot this

No, you only suggested his six rings were less impressive than Horry’s seven despite the fact Horry didn’t even start the majority of those and never won the FMVP award.

Comical the same people who would diminish Kobe’s legacy for not having won the FMVP in his first three runs, or Curry’s for no FMVPs, can fix their mouths to try and shit on Jordan who was perfect through six finals and won every FMVP.

What will happen to LeGacy if he never makes the playoffs once in the west

6-0 with 6 Finals MVPs

Made 1st team NBA defensive player list at the current age of Lelbrown

So they were dumb?

strawpoll.me/17566451

I could see it, Lakers have a bad reputation right now as does Lebron. If they strike out on a top FA and panic for Kemba Walker or Tobias Harris while Lebron takes another dip in athleticism (not sure his defense could get any worse) it’s really unlikely they’re better than teams like the Mavs, Suns, Kings. It’s a given they’ll be worse than the Spurs, Clippers, Warriors, Jazz, Thunder, Blazers, Rockets, and Nuggets. There’s just not an available playoff spot for the Lakers.

No I stated that rings are a team accomplishment that shouldn't merit ones success. You really gonna tell me Adam Morrison is better than Bakrley or Malon cause he has 2(two) rings? One player does not and will not ever win titles. Wanna know what MJ was winning when he tried that? Getting is ass floored by the pistons.

Great?

>Great players make the playoffs

>eliminated from playoffs in March

Great?

>played against weak competition
Wew, MJ is a great player but come on Lebron was the MVP in the last 2 championships too but they don't give it to you if you lose

His legacy remains the same.

Top 10 player, not GOAT and not 2nd.

Truth and will happen when the Suns get a PG to pair with Book, Ayton, Bridges and Oubre

Another strawman argument where you neglect to mention the FMVP award, something Adam Morrison never won while not playing a minute in either Finals. It’s almost like we can appreciate context while determining how much someone attributed to a title.
>MJ tried to win on his own against the Pistons
He had Grant and Scottie, they just weren’t good enough. MJ didn’t beat the Pistons until he became the unquestionable best player in the league and developed strength over the offseason to take an ass whooping.

Yep, ask Leshits 6 finals losses.

As many losses as MJ wins.

>really activates the almonds

that's because he carried four scrubs on his back to a title or close to it, that's not nothing.

he's the basketball equivalent of rami malek

SOON

Attached: Seattle_Supersonics_Logo.jpg (1365x1024, 227K)

>longevity is bad
Please stop.

Red Auerbach forgot more while taking his morning shit about basketball than you’ll ever know about it and didn’t want the three point line added to the NBA. Why would he scheme for a gimmick implemented into the NBA that the near entirety of his roster and the league hadn’t focused on to that point?

The three was fun at the end of quarters but not your bread and butter.

>that file name

cherry picking again huh??

In the LEastern conference.

He has a better team now and is ELIMINATED from the playoffs this year dipshit.

2019 Lakers>>> Cavs

He just isn't that great. Your argument why MJ didn't win in the beginning is biting you in the ass.

MJ actually took sorry teams to the playoffs in a harder conference.

>Longevity is the end all be all
John Stockton couldn’t hold Magic Johnson’s jock

Win 3 titles

michael jordan is a psychopathic bum who feasted on terrible teams, literally joined the MLB to avoid competition, and then resumed feasting on terrible teams. lebron james on the other hand managed to dominate against top-tier competition and with little to no support

there's a reason lebron is considered the GOAT on and off the court

Attached: 1517582846906.png (500x575, 216K)

MJ played in college you dipshit.

MJ made 1st team all defense at the same age as LeShit is today.

Thunk your hero qualifies for that this season?

And erase 6 losses, pick up some defense and Finals MVP's while he is at it

Well the man has aids so I wouldn't want to hold his jock strap either

>managed to dominate
>3-6
>considered the GOAT
247sports.com/Article/College-basketball-coaches-decide-the-Michael-Jordan-LeBron-James-debate-121250051/

Not by people who know anything about basketball, not by casual niggers on Twitter.

Nice straw-man, I expect nothing less from LeBronlets.
Btw at he same age as James now, 34, MJ was first team all defense and won a finals MVP while getting his 6th ring, and since longevity is the topic MJ was still able to shit on opponents at age 39, James won't even be in the league at that age

Attached: how come the beard.jpg (220x230, 9K)

Good one, I kek'd

Stockton was better than Magic, ask anyone who played against both you fucking flaming AIDS having faggot.

Also, hi Magic, John was and will always be better than you.

>straw man
>proceeds to use ad homium

Oof

What exactly was Stockton better at than Magic Johnson?

Fun fact: OKC will be the team to officially eliminate the Lakers from playoff contention

>Bird not even an option

kids these days

gonna need someone to move a team

Shooting?

Shooting, passing, driving, BBIQ, defense, the game of basketball and being white

Ask Gary Payton if you want

Also, not being gay and getting AIDS

Why is longevity considered bad?

Attached: 1545604299696.jpg (720x870, 60K)

>One third of people on Twitter are braindead
I thought it was worse tbf

Stockton only shot a three a game his entire career, Magic Johnson was automatic from within 18 feet anyway. Magic was the better finisher inside, Stockton was the better defender but Johnson was the better NBA player. Stockton never walked away with an MVP award and was overshadowed by his own teammate.

And who wants to be a cracker on the basketball court? Blacks won the Lakers-Celtics race rivalry in the 80s

except that wasn't ad hominem user, where did I attack the character of the LeBronlet??

It's not but it does affect how we see a player. A guy dominating for a few years leaves a better impression than the same guy would if he waned and turned mediocre over another decade of playing.

NEWWWWWWWWWWWW

Why aren't LeBron fans just happy knowing their guy is a top 20 player of all time and leave it at that?
Why the need to argue he's the greatest of all time?

>durr it's worse to lose in the finals vs da first and second round like MJ did his first 6 years
Oh shit look at that 6 years without getting past the eastern conference championship, pretty sad stuff

It's so they can feel they didn't waste their time following him all of these years. They want the guy they like to also be the greatest of all time. Ignorance is bliss.

Peak > Longetivity. Longetivity isn't a bad thing it's just not as important as peak performance.

Stockton for example played a very long time, but was never a top 10 player in the league and never good enough to be a #2 option on a championship team. I'd much rather have a PG like Curry with a monster peak that can win a team multiple championships as a #1.

MJ is only considered the GOAT for the culture surrounding him in the 90s.
Hell I'd put Kareem above MJ

No, Stockton made his teammates better as a PG. The actual role of a PG you dipshit. Stockton could have won multiple MVP's he jus played his position better than Magic and was better from anywhere on the court than Magic

Keep drinking the E!SPN juice though instead of listening to opponents of both or watching games.

Your stupid ass thinks Lelshit is better than MJ, your opinon is retarded all around.

>top 20
Absolutely pathetic. Lebron is better than MJ (Kareem is too) and if you don't have Lebron in your top 5 you are just doing it for the /nba/ lols

At least he made the playoffs. How is your boy at 34?

MJ was winning finals and Finals MVP

And you are potato

Hakeem isn't even on Lou's level

Wrong, enjoy your helmet you drooling fucktard.

>MJ is only considered the GOAT for the culture surrounding him in the 90s.
That and the six titles.

>MJ made the playoffs at 34 with Pippen and Rodman.
Real impressive there... MJ left the Bulls in 93 and they were only 2 games worse. Lebron leaves the Cavs and they have 16 wins.
It's ok to admit that you only like MJ because you were growing up in the 90s

>Stockton for example played a very long time, but was never a top 10 player in the league
I wouldn't go that far. He was rated the second best PG only behind Magic and was considered the best in his position after Magic got sick. He was definitely top 10 between 1989-95.

Impressive argument MJ homers
Champ man Bill Russell would like a word with you.

Bill Russell is only looked upon fondly because of the culture surrounding him in the 1970s.

wanna know how I know you're a zoomer?

kek

That's because Lebron makes himself the focus on any team he's on. He actively makes other players worse.