Reminder that WE are going to win the CL

Reminder that WE are going to win the CL.

Attached: atletico_de_madrid_shield_detail.png (1000x1325, 39K)

this is actually possible

*chokes against Messi in the final*

No, it's not. They're Atleti. They choke on supernatural levels.

>we

>lose 1-3 to Real at home

Real is out though who would they job to? City? They’re clearly the strongest team left

I hope they, or Ajax, win. Would be nice since they’ve come so close before.

>Patetico de Madrid

but all the best teams are choking. I just don't see how they can choke

>Get reffballed heavy

God I hope so. Based kit, based manager, (some) based players, based fans. Atletico have always been my team of choice when Chelsea aren't in the CL, possibly because they feel somewhat like the Spanish Chelsea. They deserve to win it too, probably the most unlucky team in the past 5 years.

either Messi or Pep's City will cuck them in their own stadium, never been so sure of anything in my life

>City
>Getting passed a SF

Thanks for the support bro

No.
Those fucking losers didn't make it three times and they even lose against other inferior teams, they are cold chested just like PSG

With Juve there were 2 good VAR calls and it could've been 3. They'll go through, but I wouldn't be surprised if they get 2 more calls next leg. Their murderball style won't help them against a more technical team.

Doesn't look like based Ajax "fans, please stop being so jewish" Amsterdam

Based USA delegation

Fuck off Sabina

make it one
var not telling the ref that costa dived was even worse than the pen called off

Their murderball style won't help them against a more technical team.
>embarrassed the shit out of 2016 uefalona
>next round ass raped Poop's Bayern
>out played and technically were better tsuuuuventus
>implying Atleti aren't and haven't been one of the most technically sound and disciplined teams in the last 5 years.

murderball defeats the weak technically gifted players sterling, sane and bernardo don't have the huevos to stop atleti

It's either "you" or Juve. Or maybe Ajax pulling a 1995 again.

I believe, i believe that , i believe that we, I believe that we will, i believe that we will win

Literally who is left, if Barcelona and Buyern go out then it's only chokers and teams that never make it this far left. And let's face it, Buyern at least will probably get dabbed on.

>We live in a Timeline where this is an actual possibility.

I am conflicted.

Attached: bbeed8caa174df1de6c9467a8b1e3404b160e332b808bfe27942e9968926d91d.jpg (543x403, 74K)

*Blocks your path*

Attached: 220px-FC_Schalke_04_Logo.svg.png (220x220, 13K)

SNEED

Nah dude. Ajax will win it. 100%

Finals will be Ajax vs Atletico Madrid

Ziyech will score in the first 30 minutes and then Ajax will play full fucking defense the entire game.

Clap clap clap, VAMOS, EL BEAR!

For me, it's Based GODin

>WE

>Blocks your path

Attached: IconicDuo.jpg (465x265, 26K)

This is a good thing, hopefully Atletico can win this.

good old atleti will always be there to ruin what has been the most entertaining champions league we've ever had by being boring as fuck to watch.