*waste billions of dollars on a shitty club*

*waste billions of dollars on a shitty club*

Attached: tamim_bin_hamad_al-thani_pays_reuters.jpg (1000x520, 271K)

*gets to host a world cup in the middle of the desert during winter*

is this incentive enough to abandon the project? please fuck off already

>rebrand your dictatorship as really more of a football and airline venture
>waste
Pick one

Can't wait until we move on from fossil fuels. I want to see those useless towelheads at war like they belong.

*fails miserably to win it and makes the worst WC of all time*

Reservaten lopen door tot een jaar of 200 domme kanker mongool

Uae and qatar can easily adopt to that as they are small, saudi arabia may find difficulties tho

They're already buying out every hotel and buildings in Paris. Once fossil fuel is no more they will still jew out every cucks living in the capital

the qatari population can live the next century whitout oil/gaz and whitout working with all their investements and the money they accumulated

also qatar sell gaz not oil

>Spend £400 million on 2 players
>Lose to a bunch of kids managed by some norwegian nobody

AGHHHHHHH MY OIL MONEYYYYYY

TRUE

*shits on an instathot to cheer self up*

How much money will he bribe UEFA to get PSG to play in La Liga?

Not in your lifetime. Also
>shell
Not like your country will ever want to

Gewoon allemaal elektrisch rijden. Opkankeren met die kanker olie sjeiks

which team won last 5 french coups and 5 ligue 1 titles?

Monaco won ligue 1 in 2017.

>Move on

We'll be underwater by then m8

why do you shit on the quataris but love the glazers? i'm sure on french-language forums they're talking shit about united's american real estate developer ownership. it's not like united is community owned or even has many native players.

(ok qwatar i typed what you wanted, now send the wire xfer)

who the fuck says they like the glazers. they're cancer but how are you going to kick them out? they're just as bad as kroenke

No amount of money can buy refs if you're not the big 2 spanish clubs, but we saw with VAR and CR7 Real Madrid doesn't have protection anymore so good riddance imo

>I want to see those useless towelheads at war like they belong.

You're practically begging for refugees

It's fucking nothing

>French coups
>Ligue 1 titles
Oh wow, it's fucking nothing.jpg

This. Closed super-league when?

They will probably make it out of the group if they get a decent draw judging by the Asian Cup.

basado and redpilled

Cringe af comment right here

>tf
>tp
Disgusting, but expected.

disregard that
i suck cocks

Well to be fare it’s better to have the world cup break in the winter some place that way you can play a season from january to november. Hope this becomes a thing in the future. No summer break in football!

This. They're fucking digusting.

Yeah because Europeans never fight each other

>french coups
>ligue title

Those have as much prestige as the annual cups I arrange in my backyard for my kids and their friends.

Literally pocket change for them.
>tfw no arab oil sheik
Literally fuck hot instagram models all day and chill in some dopeass white pajamas.

For all his oil money he couldn't get his teeth fixed?

When you're a billionaire, you stop caring about the opinions of non-billionaires on your appearance.

At least we fight eachother over real shit like some prince getting assblasted by serbs or over getting a piece of that sweet polish land not over who can have black guys in their garden and who cant fucking mutt

why did they buy psg?

>thousands of square km of hot sunny desert
>ridiculous amounts of money being made from a finite resource

if they aren't already building huge solar farms, then they truly are retarded

Forgot to spend a couple millions on the refs

they paid to win the asian cup and beat japan so they can pay to win the world cup. especially considering they paid to host it.

to promote qatar, literally

Daily reminder the owners of MU are Jewish, thus they always win; while those of PSG are Muslim, thus they always lose.

Jews truly are God's chosen people and there's nothing you can do about it.

Attached: Drapeau d'Israël_0_0.png (344x257, 36K)

they won't find a way out of 120° night time temperature though, or 2 meters of sea level rise, the cunts

explain Tottenham and Man City then

their endgame
or a small dispute regarding the Torah

Ajax has jewish roots too.

Can I come?

Daily reminder that MU are English, thus they always win; while those of PSG are French, thus they always lose.