Explain this to me

So United have had Louis Van Gaal and Jose Mourinho, two highly decorated managers who have managed some of the biggest clubs in the world and have Champions League trophies to their name. They win a couple of cups but otherwise their tenure at United is an utter failure.

Then United bring in this guy, who doesn't even have the level of managerial experience that >Moyes had, never mind the sheer amount of honours that those two have won in their career. And after five years of mostly shit football and shit results, he instantly fixes them and turns them into an unstoppable force, basically overnight.

This makes no sense.

Attached: skysports-ole-gunnar-solskjaer_4536763.jpg (768x432, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Empire_Mu/status/1103453069688344576
twitter.com/AnonBabble

simply more proof that top clubs need a good motivator & respected former club icon than an actually skilled tactician who nobody listens to

it's something called luck

Studied under Ferguson himself.

good man management
old school training coach (mike phelan)
high intensity football
playing talented players in their natural positions unrestricted

results in success? its truly a mystery

Van gaal and Mou are out of touch.
They are just too old and cant control zoomers.
Zoomers already know how to play ball no need for that tactic nonsense what they need is a good motivator to unlock them.

Everybody likes him and wants to do well for him. He gives out positive energy. Plus he's a smart guy and a few months at a hopeless Cardiff doesn't fully represent his tactical abilities.

Sometimes to be a great leader to a specific group of players or at a specific club, it’s simply about WHO you are. Solskjaer is a legend, a disciple of Ferguson, understands everything about what’s expected of a Utd manager, is adored by the fans and immediately commanded the respect of the players. Zidane did the exact same thing at Madrid (obviously he had a lot more success) where a group of primadonna players were in need of a leader who’s authority was beyond reproach. Tactics don’t mean anything in the long term unless you also have personality and command respect. See Fergie.

This. Without Kipembe's arm, we would not be here posting in your non existent thread.

Ah yes, of course he's been lucky since December. You brainlet

the power of the ring

he instills confidence, probably by being a good communicator on a simple level, rather than a moody, esoteric strategist. Players are happier and left with a better mental game when they leave the pitch and know they wont have to navigate eggshells and worry about politics with the coach. Maybe the ownership, but not the coach

There is a fine line people like Ole have to straddle though to make sure they don't become a pushover

>luck

This hidden stat is underrated desu senpai

Mike Phelan’s presence is underrated

>Without kipembe's arm

What about the 2 goals that they conceded in the first half?

He brought the chips back

This. United went to pieces when Moyes told him to fuck off.

Ma puši si kurac

Is Ole exposing the "Manager" meme before our very eyes?

Is Pep a bald fraud after all? is every manager a fraud?

Attached: memes.png (459x448, 283K)

That's karma. Kimpembe shouldn't be there in the first place, should have been sent off in the first leg.

It's because top players dont need fucking "tactics" this isnt the NFL.

This guy gets it.

dont worry bong, it will run out and when it does I'll be here to laugh at you.

They are still playing shit football m8.

I mean, you can't deny today there was some kind of voodoo magic going on. Also Liverpool is super poor lately. Rest i don't know, didn't match all united games

ubij se smradu

He has the most points in Europe since arriving at Utd. And he just put PSG out of the CL with a bunch of reserve players. He also put Arsenal and Chelsea out of the FA Cup.

fergie's soul possessed his body

>playing talented players in their natural positions unrestricted
Why do so many managers refuse to do this?

these

ole says vamos in his weird manc accent and phelan whips them into shape

they both command fuckloads of respect because one was a player that did it all and the other is a trainer/manager duder who has worked with the best when the club was at its best

>He has the most points in Europe since arriving at Utd.
means absolute shit
>with a bunch of reserve players
lul
>Arsenal and Chelsea out of the FA Cup
doesn't amout to shit

Di Matteo won a CL.

Enjoy trying to watch it happen in your dogshit country

Attached: 5354980-6310971-Cristiano_Ronaldo_poses_for_a_photo_with_legendary_former_manage-a-9_1540373983970.j (634x642, 42K)

Ole knows United. That's all that was needed.

Fergie unlocked him for exactly this moment.

Yes it is. But to be fair United sent most of their B team, even the youngsters and achieving victory at Paris is impressive. Then again Guingamp also won at Paris so i dunno

Ubi se srbendo

UNLOCK ME OLE

Van Gaal and Mourinho were dinosaurs who refused to adapt to the modern game. Whether Ole is actually a gifted manager remains to be seen but he's shown he knows how to get a team to play fast, attacking football.

Reminder that Paul Ince could have done just as good a job.

>unstoppable force
lmao sure

>SAF passes away in the stands
>his spirit blesses OGS
>the man behind Fergie time and the man that scored during Fergie time are finally reUnited
>man city don't win the league again for 30 years

>means absolute shit
Alright Slovakia I'll bite. What actually means something to you other than results?

All he did, literally, was copy what Ferguson used to do. He set up his team against Arsenal like he was playing the Arsenal of his time ,and it fucking worked.

GOAT

Still undefeated

>parks the bus and hoofs it long
>fast attacking football

wat?

>Implying Ole hasn't been a skilled tactician
kek

Back to plebbit for you lad

Fuck me the absolute fucking state of you

Now you get it when Sarri keeps harping on about the weight of motivation. A bit of good wind can blow a team a long way. Let's see at the end of next season how good a coach OGS really is, when the momentum has waned.

Except Guardiola all the others are meme coaches

Mourinho ruined the players so literally anyone could have come in and done this because the potential was there it's just the players weren't happy so they didn't perform. How they're playing now is how was expect them to considering the players they have. They're not going to win anything this season but they're at least playing good football again.

OLE OLE OLE OLE

Because >muh tactics.

This being true makes me want to shoot myself because it's everything I loathe about the modern world but it seems to be true

These

because managers usually only have 5-10 or so years where their tactics actually work well, so and this newbie is at just the start of this time. it's also why managers who can adapt are so highly rated like ferige and pep

>undefeated
>2-0 defeat at home doesn't count because

This. Tactics for a match can usually be explained in a few sentences. There are only so many ways to play. You try to get your best players 1 v 1 with their worst ideally and prevent them from doing the same.
United sucked ass under Van Gaal and Mouyes because they didn't have a right winger. That meant the other team only had to defend 2/3rds of the field.
Ole is making the team attack down the right as well. That's basically the only tactical change he made from Mou's time.
Otherwise it's just down to the players being more confident and finally taking shots, taking on defenders, making key passes, and trying to win rather than worrying that they'll lose the ball and be benched for the next 6 months like they would under Van Gaal and Mourinho

You might be right. They basically play the same as under Mouyes.

>good football
lel

No Paul Ince is black, he would never have commanded the same level of respect that Ole does.

srbe na vrbe
hrvat je tat

*liverpool

It all comes down to motivation. There’s only so many times a manager can say SCORE SOME FAKKIN GOALS to the worlds best players before it loses its meaning. But when OGS is in the room at half time telling the boys this isn’t over. He’s literally been there and done it in the Champions League for the same club they’re representing. He knows and believes in the magic of the club and he’s making the players believe it too.

He's literally a stooge for Fergie, everyone surely knows this?

United have an ethos, a spirit and an identity that Ole was steeped in for his tenure at the club, both as player and then reserve team coach. He knows how SAF ran things and saw first hand what wonders it worked. Since he came back, he's been rebuilding that framework that Fergie had going on and trusting in the parts running as they should, so he can focus on other things. He's taken us back to how we should have continued after SAF, by going back to what wasn't broken until Moyes.

It doesn't count because it's 2 legs you absolute bellend, he won the tie.

This. SAF won the league with an absolute shit team before he retired because of the aura, belief and stature he had. Ole worked under him, understands and loves the club and the fans love him in return. It's not rocket science

Managers are literally meaningless. It's football. There's only so much you can do and nothing that your average professional player doesn't already know.
The only things they do is a) motivating and b) deciding whether to play defensively or offensively.
They're exactly the same as active fonds managers.

>Moyes
Out of his depth, too defensive and put negativity into the club.

>Van laal
Moyes got sacked and needed a quick replacement, he had a good world cup with his 3-5-2 and brought in a couple of players from said world cup which have not planned out that well but just never went that well.

>Mou
A proven top manager, but once he lost the players that was it, lost the fans too i would say and did play more negative football.

>Ole
Club legend, nothing to lose, plays a more positive attacking way, is utd through and through and understands the club from its roots, seems to instill confidence in everyone around him and is consistantly positive, tactically not too bad atm and brought back some of the old backroom staff and yes has had luck but sometimes you get it and sometimes you dont

>It doesn't count if I make up my own definition of undefeated
Right. Whatever the case, you're going to get absolutely shit on in the next round unless you draw Porto.

Phelan's also a PL winner too, don't forget.

Van Gaal and Mourinho were very disciplined managers who established rigid systems of play and defensive solidity. That sort of thing can work very well with highly determined professionals and old school pros. However, it also stifles talented forwards and young players - this tension is what brought down both of the previous regimes. Solskjaer has come in and freed the attacking players and youth. They feel free to express themselves and play proactive football. What's more, the defensive work has already been done for him. The foundations of the previous regime are still very much in place. The players have already had a disciplined approach to the game drilled into them. This is the perfect moment for their squad and it's no wonder the team is riding high.

The real challenge comes next season and the season after that. As the tactical focus and defensive discipline of the previous regime erodes naturally, we'll begin to get a sense of Solskjaer's true strengths as a manager. Right now he's enjoying the honeymoon effect of coming in after two extremely rigid, conservative managers.

Attacking football is always good football. Under mourinho they'd pass sideways and defend the whole game. They're more committed to throwing players forward now.

>seething little sóyboy

Because that wasn't said 10 times already, Tottenham, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, PSG... all were supposed to be the big test and beat Ole yet here he is

Get unlocked, m8

>Van Gaal and Mourinho were very disciplined managers who established rigid systems of play and defensive solidity. That sort of thing can work very well with highly determined professionals and old school pros.

But it amounted to nothing when they shipped loads of goals.

Defensively United are still pretty crap and concede almost every game, and that's the first thing that needs to be addressed in the summer. But with a squad that features the likes of Rashford, Martial, Pogba, Lingard, Lukaku, Sanchez, Herrera, Shaw and Dalot, it's pretty simple. Just attack.

>when the momentum has waned
You niggers have been saying this since his 8th game in charge, when the "it's the new manager bump" meme was finally killed. Ole's mint and there will be no drop in momentum as long as he keeps telling them what he's been telling them since he came in.

Hello Paul. Stop talking bollocks please.

Maybe he brings in someone else that knows the club (Mike Phelan), and actually just tells the players to go and play fast, counter-attacking football that United have been known for.

I mean I'm an Arsenal fan but I really envy how he's come in and worked nothing short of a miracle so far.

>Attacking football
lel

As I said before, it's not really different from Mouyes. They are still defending the whole game and hoofing it to the paceniggers.

They're not beating arsenal this weekend.

Because a lot of them have inflated egos and insist that their way of playing is the superior way than to what the players/fans want.

he is the locksmith

They didn't play the United way

Attached: fed.jpg (1024x1024, 166K)

You can be pragmatic and attacking

Most people here already hit the mark. All I can add (has been said to some degree) is that the players and culture of Man United is unprofessional and undisciplined. They are a bunch of players who literally lack hard working, red pill, disciplinary traits. It's the zoomer hallmark. Other clubs enable the coach to bring down the hammer. They don't buy players as if they are some kid picking FUT cards. It's kind of like Chelsea but even weirder. Fascinating to watch to be honest, watching United play is witnessing a bunch of high school/college guys having a make-a-wish day and they get to play professional ball with the big boys. Only they kind of sort of are good themselves. I can't describe it any other way, feels like their all just winging it and the previous coaches conflicted with this ideology while this one embraces it. Momentum is a powerful thing but all it takes is a blow out in the quater finals and some tough games in the league and the club is in shambles again.

Phelan's a huge part of it too another Fergie disciple and a top-notch coach besides. Even if Ole doesn't get the job (it's his, we just haven't been told yet, is my opinion), I can't see them letting Phelan walk out the door again.

One of these days, m8, one of these days

>being this mad

Attached: Your tears are delicious.gif (499x268, 172K)

Kek

Di Matteo was shit in the league.

Wtf man I don't care lol? My club won big time last night I was rooting for Chaos United to fuck those Parisian niggers up, rather facing a rematch with United and all. Wtf man?

Vamos tier manager like Zidane and Ole are now elite...
The new trend of management has begun

>This cope

Moyes was a fucking idiot to replace all the coaching staff there. I know he inherited a pretty average squad when he arrived, but at least he would have got sound advice from them all about what to do. Pretty sure if he kept them all, all he would have had to do was just stand up and clap after every game...

Pep was the same case (a footballer from barcelona, not as legendary as zidane was in Madrid). And he one sextete first year. Then he evolved to a mad autistic tactical cunt.

Hi Louis. Aren’t you supposed to be in Portugal?

You are defending Mouyes again but whatever. You guys never seem to learn.

It’s true but mouyes was so toxic he would bench a player for a month if he missed a pass which meant they wouldn’t even hoof it. The team all played terrified. By the end they couldn’t make a 5 yard pass with no pressure.

Are tactics in football a meme? Overall team plays high pressure, defensive, or somewhere in the middle. Formation seems to be the biggest meme, basically we attack right, middle or left, agressive or defensive. I feel like usually when there's these huge "le tactical games/descions" it just comes down to "oh the other team has huge gaps on their left flank for some reason, pressure there" or i subbed on this false 9 while the other team is chasing a goal, ohlala tacitcal genious. It's also shines through when you watch pundits, they all have different takes of the game, usually comments individual errors, good runs, some good passes, a couple of shots missed etc. and then "oh yeah team 1 is really pressing for a goal, but team 2 is defending well", it's all so vague not at all the "mind chess game" some makes it out to be, like you never have proper indept analysis of the games, and if you do you always end up feeling like the author is reaching / partially talking out his ass.

Nice argument, Liverpool customer.

>respected former club icon

This has happened a few times with my club and it rarely works as well as this.

>he wore a yellow bib on the touch line so the linesman on the opposite side wouldn’t confuse him for a PSG player and put up his flag when Rashford and Lukaku were running in behind

HOLY SHIT. Truly 4D.

>I know he inherited a pretty average squad when he arrived
That had won the league by 20 points a couple of months prior.

is this true?

Gareth Bale won footballer of the year that season. Not Robin Van Persie who almost won that title single handed.

wew

Attached: formation.png (316x353, 70K)

He's the true mastermind behind all this.

Attached: mike-phelan-banner-2.jpg (680x373, 69K)

Quality side.
Chich was a legend til Van Gaal destroyed him for missing a single shot

This is my opinion. Tifo Football is particularly guilty of reaching in their analysis, case in point was their analysis of the Croatian midfield and its intricate, meticulous design which would produce certain results. Actually watching them play, however, and it was obvious Tifo were just seeing possible positive consequences of player positioning and then ascribing these consequences as tactical motivations for Croatia's placement.

Yes. He said in his press conference that he didn’t want the linesman on the opposite side to confuse him for a PSG defender.

200IQ managing

Barely. Ferguson managed to get the best out of them but other than that, that is an aging squad that needed seeing to. Especially that dreadful defence.

He was still good in RM and Leverkusen though
What killed his carrer off were some bad choice of friends.
He´s now a diva who posts more on Instagram than he scores goals.

But they were only 3 months older

In football and sports overall psychology and people management>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tactics.

First of all, that wasn't the team. The regular team when they won the title, going by most league starts with sub appearances as a tie breaker, was
De Gea
Rafael Evans Ferdinand Evra
Carrick Cleverley (seriously)
Valencia Rooney Kagawa
van Persie

Moyes inherited
>jones or rafael at rb
>kagawa as a dm
>rooney already in decline
>N-NANI?
>cleverley
>vidic beyond crocked
>ferdinand ripe for the qpr bench
>rvp just about to go over the hill (last hurrah was world cup 2014)
Welbeck was first choice in 2012 before RvP signed. Scholes came out of retirement to help out in the year they finished behind City. What Ferguson did with that squad was incredible, but he saw the writing on the wall.

I knew that nigger did something in the first game but couldn't remember what he did.

This is grade A karma

this reminds me why I like Croatians so much more than Serbs

Havier Hernandez?

There are a lot more variables to a team's tactics than formation and whether they drop deep or press. There are other factors like:

- how the team presses, a team like Tottenham press if the ball is advanced up the pitch but Liverpool press when they lose the ball. It's where vs when
- how high the defensive line is
- whether the full backs push forward or not
- whether the full backs stay wide or come in closer to the centre backs if they want to force the opposing team to go wide
- distance between defensive line and midfield, organised teams like Newcastle will keep the gap small to deny the other team space
- speed of buildup play
- whether the team passes short or just hoofs it
- whether they attack down the centre or just cross it
- whether the striker runs in behind like Vardy or if they drop back to get involved in buildup play like Kane or Griezmann
- individual players being given specific man marking duties
- freedom of movement of players, i.e how rigorously players stick to their formation. Bale was given a free role in his last season at Spurs and excelled. I remember the game against Villa in December where he assisted himself and from then on, he was class
- set pieces like corners and free kicks tend to planned out in advance during midweek training. These would be the closest to an NFL style play
- etc.

I think it's wrong to say tactics are a meme and they account for nothing, rather you just don't think of them when watching a game. That said, tactics aren't going to win a game alone. Telling a player what to do isn't much good if the player lacks ability. As for tonight's game, United didn't look threatening at all in the 2nd half. This was a case of luck and not Ole being a genius. As for his success in general, you can give him credit for not over-complicating things like Mourinho did I suppose. No need to be overly defensive against teams like Cardiff. Just saying VAMOS works better in these situations

Breaking Bad ended so he was free to return

Sir Mike Phelan if we win the Champions League

Odin was clearly watching

It's pretty simple. He's a student of the game, like the others of course. The difference being, Ole isn't a cunt.

Van Gaal and Mou are old and cant deal with zoomers

>91307913
>91307913
Uhh Sweaty, what's the final aggregate score of the PSG tie?

This.
The days of a dictator like manager are done because zoomers are fucking cry babies thats why guys like mourinho are becoming out of touch. Not even Fergie could succeed in this climate.

Manure always had an absurdly good team but they were playing like shit on purpose

Based and redpilled

VAMOS

LET'S GO

>Not even Fergie could succeed in this climate.
Nonsense. Pep and Simeone are both dictatorial.

Kek

They have a stubborn locker room full of incredible talents. They want a motivator l, not a dictator. What that says about their professionalism aside, they were mismanaged

Weirdly Mou is known for being least tactical and purely strategic (he doesn't. believe in "automations" in his words belieivng football is too chaotic to prepare in much depth). What he does believe in is being anti-possession, his philosophy is based on making the fewest mistakes.

People have OGS and Mou backward. Likely MP is doing a lot more prescriptive coaching.

He unlocked VAR.

Simple as.

Attached: ole.jpg (480x270, 14K)

Sods law obviously, OGS wins for the same reason toast lands butter side down, some forces supercede physics.
Utd board bricking it with every win, tonight will push them over the edge.

God damnit I miss Fergie lads
Cross him and you got sacked, no matter who you were
>Be David Beckham, global superstar and sex icon
>have a shitty game
>get told off
>Say something disrespectful like the smartass you are
>get a boot thrown immediacy at your head by an old Scotsman
>Sold to Real Madrid shortly after
Absolutely based

Ole is the main character

>Pereira, McTominay, Fred, Dalot, Chong, Greenwood

He literally did it with a box of scraps in a cave

Dalot is good though

Because most managers barely had playing careers, and if they did, played for literal who's. Then they get assemble big money squads and think they are geniuses. Then actual successful players like Zidane and Ole come in and aren't egolets that do retarded shit like turn Center mids into strikers and strikers into center backs

>Implying that's a bad thing

Van Gaal memed too much and Mourinho is a cunt, good players only need motivation.

>unstoppable
U wot.
Let them beat a few actual clubs first.

CLINICAL
twitter.com/Empire_Mu/status/1103453069688344576

Regarding the entire football tactics discussion, I think it comes down to the fact that some people like to attribute everything that they see on the pitch to the coaches. They see football as some sort of elaborate chess match, not an insanely chaotic sport played by actual humans. At the end of the day it comes down to a multitude of factors:

>the tactical pre-match plan, and its adaptations throughout the match
>the innate characteristics and playstyle of every footballer on the pitch
>the subconscious behaviours that are drilled into players during training sessions
>the psychological state of the team
>and finally what the opponent is doing

When coaches are confronted with tactical analysis, they are often surprised by how much of it is attributed to them. At the end of the day, the daily work of the coach isn't done on matchday, it's done during the 5 days before on the training pitch. A team that trains well is a team that plays well, and on matchday the coach assembles those pieces and throws them on the pitch.

Regarding OGS in particular, I think what's often understated is how good most of his players are. We see time and time again that players perform like shit in a toxic and stifling environment, and really step their game up when they get their transfer away. 3rd season Mourinho was holding the team back on the psychological level, but even at Chelsea in 15/16, the players themselves were still quality, as they won the league just one season later. At the same time OGS also has the authority that comes with being a club icon and knows the environment inside-out, so he's no clown or pushover.

The reactivation of key parts of Fergie's setup like Mike Phelan must be playing its part as well. United had a proven title winning coaching team, that they trashed for whatever reason as soon as Moyes came in.

/thread

and yet today Ole made 4 tactical switches ingame, on the hoof. you could tell this as he was instructing the players from a piece of paper he had written on.

compare this to mourinho - in one of his last matches in charge v liverpool there was a massive tactical problem down the right wing (expecting Mata to be a wing back. yeah that didnt work). he did nothing. and utd lost because of it.

ITT: Yuros openly admit their sport has no tactics

Either that or their players are too childish and retarded for tactics to matter

Dont listen to the paddy. Tactics are a meme, and it's just about putting your best players in a position to succeed. If they try to counter that, put your next best player in a position to succeed. Play to your strengths and their weaknesses.

Two years later Rio was at QPR getting relegated

there's few things quite as dictatorial as rule by pure charisma
if anything coaches are concentrating ever more power, especially since nowadays most of them have a 4-8 "assistant" entourage coming into a club

Hardly. Zoomers just can't execute them correctly.

He hasn't won jackshit though

I'm going to piss and shit myself in anger if he beats Arselel though, which he will

nigger

this only proves that players can easily sabotage managers careers, Mou had the same shit in Madrid when he decided to bench keksillas and all the prima donas went against him, Solskjaer is a noob that probably doesn't force things and lets all this big star players do whatever they want.

Managers are a lot less important than people assume they are.
Probably the most consistent example of this is in the midtable teams, where they keep changing managers over and over without barely improving.

The best qualities for a manager are knowing who to buy, where to play them, and knowing how to deal with people.
Even Pep follows this pattern, he knows which players he should want to play his system. He may make some mistake, everyone does, but they are not the absolute baffling decisions that some other managers do.

>It's also shines through when you watch pundits
90% of pundits are awful, former players put there to repeat something obvious for the masses. They are the first one to feed the fickle fans, all they care about is attention, like journalists.

>IT'S ONLY CARDIFF
>IT'S ONLY HUDDERSFIELD
>IT'S ONLY BOURNEMOUTH
>IT'S ONLY NEWCASTLE
>IT'S ONLY READING
>IT'S ONLY TOTTENHAM
>IT'S ONLY BRIGHTON
>IT'S ONLY ARSENAL
>IT'S ONLY BURNLEY
>IT'S ONLY LEICESTER
>IT'S ONLY FULHAM
>IT'S ONLY CHELSEA
>IT'S ONLY LIVERPOOL
>IT'S ONLY PALACE
>IT'S ONLY SOUTHAMPTON
>IT'S ONLY PSG
>IT’S ONLY LUCK

Oh, shut the fuck up.

Ole is the motivator and Phelan is the tactician. Phelan is the key here and if he doesn't stay in summer United will be back to being shit.

Zoomers are still quite lacking in football. Most United players are millenials born around 1990.

Genuinely worried they could win it and get one step closer to
>5 times la'
Dammit even when they're shit they still churn out the trophies

I hope manure get barcelona in quarters, it would be a massacre

They won't Liverbro. PSG is a paper tiger. Manure is still technically deficient which you can't get away with in the CL. Shitty, Atletico, Barca, even Ajax can take care of them

also with literal who players
shit is magical

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-07-13-09-38-341_com.fifa.fifaapp.android.png (1080x1920, 158K)

Zoomers are also generally indistinguishable technique wise. Most Boomers had trademark signature moves

Makes modern games pacebabby track meets where many times whichever team gets a lucky bounce wins

it would be worse if they played atletico
just imagine a hyped utd thinking they can beat anyone then comes atleti and counter attacks them into oblivion and shuts them down completely

Has Solskjaer won anything yet with United? And if you didn't know that he won the Norwegian league you're a filthy customer.

If Fergie was managing today he'd be a VAMOS type manager instead. Prove me wrong.

but he is, solksjaer is just a proxy
its like saf is romania and ole is kiwi

>OLE GUNNER WAS ABLE TO BEAT THEM FROM CARRINGTON.
>WITH A BUNCH OF SCRAPS!

You mean players ARE the tactic and it takes 20-25 years to build each one.

And Chelsea appointed Di Matteo in 2012 and went on to win the Champions League. This is not unique.

>be Roy Keane
>club legend
>club captain
>rule Manchester with a fair but iron fist
>feared by all
>annoy Fergie
>get sold to Celtic

He used to say no player is bigger than the club, and the moment their ego reaches a level where they start believing that, they're told to fuck off to somewhere else.

Kagawa wan't really a starter since Fergie didn't really know how to use him. Welbeck and Young mostly played at the left, sometimes Rooney too. And 68 year old Giggs sometimes though he played more at the middle.

>Not rating Rafael

Fucking hate LVG for selling him.

This seems true.

One more thing I'd like to add to prove your point is that Fergie (the GOAT manager) had a tactical coach in Carlos Queiroz. Tactics weren't his strong point.

Poch did it first.

But ManU was very poor in both legs. They got away with it because its PDF and that's about it

Attached: Screenshot_20190307-092658_Chrome.jpg (1080x1671, 501K)

That's 60m euros brazil national team player Fred to you. Kurva.

Both these.
The right man, in the right place, at the right time. Just like Zizou for Real Madrid and completely unlike Henry for Monaco.

I do hate man u but I do have a grudging like and respect for ole, he seems like a decent enough guy and has a funny accent so he is fun to listen to
I know history dictates giving the permanent job to a caretaker doesn't work out the vast majority of the time but they're mad if they don't give him the job now

>Scum fans some how think that their squad isn't the same pacebabby half and half oreo zoomer shit that Manure is.

Attached: 1266951141487.jpg (191x214, 8K)

there is only one race the human race

Ahahahah all these seething psg fans and bitter comments

Suck my fat cock

They were so fucking cocky and got what was comming to them. The fans and the team.

Your tears are so delicious please tell me more

Arselel have Europa League tonight, they'll be the more tired team at the weekend.

Honestly think Van Gaal would do well with the current squad

Kek
>Be Jaap Stam
>Treble winning defender
>Perhaps the worlds greatest centerback
>tougher than Sheffield steel, makes Vinnie Jones look like Jack Wilshere
>inspirational icon for bald men worldwide
>international man of history and culture, speaks a dozen languages
>casually mention to a teammate that Amsterdam was once the seat of global financial power, not the UK
>Anger Fergies sense of Anglo patriotism and gets sold to the Italians

Fergie really was something else wasn’t he

I dont support PSG you pathetic bandwagonner

He's pretty based to me but they aren't unstoppable in any way to me. Actually got lucky with a pen (even though it WAS a penalty).
I'm eager to see their next games now, this one was good and they held rather well against the arab mercenaries

doopin' mental la

Ofc you dont, I also dont support man united ;)

>be wayne rooney
>blackmail united and fergie
>they can't say no
>now they are your bitches

Attached: Soccer_DC_United_Rooney_55752.jpg-9a6bc_c0-186-4445-2777_s885x516.jpg?6546a2e7c3ff39e561053bbfca6377 (885x516, 44K)

Fergie was ready to sell him after the 'greener grass' comment and signalled to do that after the 20th title, but then Moyeseh came in and gave him new contract.

True, if Fergie stayed for one more year Rooney was deff out. But in 2009-2010 he blackmailed them and they couldn't say no, it was the first player to succeed such thing against fergie and utd

Believe what you want you plastic faggot

Attached: IMG-20180324-WA0012.jpg (4032x2268, 887K)

If he tried that now he'd get sacked first.

>itt: plebs not noticing how ole switched to 541 after 60 minutes to throw qsg off balance and lure thiago and pretzel into fake playmaking

starting to see more people realise this. I hope the board does as well. let ole remain the face and mick do his work

I’ll admit: your stupidity make me annoyed.

yeah no. while the penalty let us go through, without it we'd still have beaten P$G away despite missing 10 first team players. that's not luck faggot