LIGUE 1

HOW
>HOW

Attached: +64.png (467x486, 65K)

land cultivators

Plant babysitters

You can spend 3 billion on the best players in the world but if you play against farmers week to week they'll don't know what to do against actually decent opponents

i wonder what will this do to the coefficient

Attached: XVM8ef7db52-3760-11e9-a30d-dd78185c2706.jpg (805x453, 82K)

cheese curders

Fashion designers

You only get better by playing good opponents. Play farmers every week and you become shit.

literally this. why can't they learn

Shite league. Marseille are 4th and their team is full of West Ham/Newcastle rejects.

Mickey mouse league

Why do sandniggers invest in that shitty league?

Cheaper to buy and tax evasion is more tolerated

it thought that was spain or italy

>tax evasion is more tolerated
Nigga taxes are tearing down this ligue 1 apart

Based Lille with the incoming 80m check for Pepe.

Not really, Monaco is doing just fine

Attached: farmersleague.png (598x668, 552K)

>Monaco are already out of the relegation zone
ugh

Redpill me on Pepe, is he that good?

For me, its Reims

Because it's literally another "country" though. Tax in heavier in France than in any other country, especially towards the "rich" (footballers).
Sandniggers invested in PSG because Sarkozy asked them too. And because they're trying to work on their image. One of the most visited city in the world only has one football club, and a cheap one too because they were terrible for years. It was a golden occasion to improve Qatar's image before the world cup. It has obviously failed.

>It has obviously failed

I dunno man, now they have pity points

Qatar will leave after the world cup and ligue 1 will regain its unpredictability status that was comfy before Aulas ruined everything post 2000

If you league has a relegation play off it's a meme

No, just another pacey black guy.

who'd they lose to?

>It has obviously failed.

they developped the PSG brand
PSG never had more fans worldwide, they conquered the North America & Asian market
they boosted their shirt sales by 400%

not saying it’s a good thing but their plan is obviously working

Are you retard?

>Monaco 6 points away from relegation
What, I thought they were the 2nd best team there, did they sell all their best players?

Norf FC

Not sure that being ridiculous worldwide twice is good for the image of Qatar.

sure but being associated with the most visited & glamorous city in the world definitely helped to better their image of dirty camel owners

>glamorous
a city full of niggers trying to sell you trash

shhhh most of these taiwanese chinks don’t know that yet

You can't improve without worthy rivals, doesn't matter if you play the CL if you play weaker teams all year long

What the fuck happened to Monaco?

Check the dutch league

Sold all their good players.
Bought some young players that were shit (fuck Tielemans that piece of shit), and the experienced ones like Glik, Jemerson or Sidibé have been abysmal.

I just left paris yesterday, did I just miss riots?

Jesus fucking Christ

like every ligue 1 team they get all their best players stollen by big europeans clubs

If there weren't riots you weren't in Paris la

lol I still am trying to figure out why I liked it so much.

its a weird city that is both fucking dirty as fuck and it has a lot of sketchy people. but the city is cool with a lot of things to do and people have a different personality

Oh yeah, and I forgot the meme Henry.

PSG should find a way to buy their way into La Liga.

Because contrary to what most people say on Yea Forums, Paris has a lot of nice areas with good restaurants and bars, nice theatres, museums, and cultural events.
But yeah, it's quite dirty, and some areas are really terrible.

>decent opponents
>manure
lets not get carried away

>Paris has a lot of nice areas with good restaurants and bars, nice theatres, museums, and cultural events.
Nothing of this is attractive to shut-ins, the main demographic of the site, so they of course hate the city and base all their opinions on YouTube videos

You do realize that nobody in the civilized world views Paris as a romantic or desirable city anymore, don't you? Even the normie women that I know think it's a dump now.

Has more muslims than the uk and germany

Yea Forums XI would finish 4th in ligue oui

The idea of Paris is beautful. In actuality its overrun and a stinky piece of shit.

Owner's wife divorced him and took his money so they have to be a normal club now

>
>

Yes

They're not trying to conquer what you call people though, they're going for the third world audience, >us included

>PSG never had more fans worldwide, they conquered the Asian market
How? I never met a single one who really watch one single match of ligue 1 in real life or online, not even ironically.
Dont count Chineses, they will watch anything their government tells them to.

They won't be in the ligue un once Super League goes live. Give the sandnigs some credit for thinking long term.

Ligue 1 is not better than Eredivisie, which is full of stupid kids.

Attached: 1551401374091.jpg (232x293, 11K)

Yeah, I can't believe PSG actually lost to someone.

Because our league sucks

>spend over a BILLION
>comfortably win a mediocre league
The mind boggles.

The French league was better when the PSG was a nobodies-team and Lyon was at the top

This

They lost to Lyon

>It was a golden occasion to improve Qatar's image before the world cup. It has obviously failed.
Not like Qatar need that now that they've won the Asian Cup.