Okay he's definitely a managerial genius, he has all it takes to surpass even Fergie

Okay he's definitely a managerial genius, he has all it takes to surpass even Fergie.

Attached: ole-gunnar-solskjaer-manchester-united_1rhkrmaazpjc31jkqil4qy6yjb.jpg (533x300, 77K)

how did he make bailley get injured so he could take him off and win the match?

Dalot is good la

>park the bus
>hoof it long to the paceniggers
>get two goals gifted by opposition
>get massive refball in your favor

Pure genius.

He is Fergie.

He told him beforehand to pretend to be injured? Jokes aside it's more to do with him being able to adapt to any situation, he could be forced to play with the Man United's under 15s and he'd still find a way to win.

I insist that he is shit.
I was proven right about Mbappe, who the rest of Yea Forums insisted that he was the new messi or some shit.
By this time next year, United will be in search of a new manager, screencap this.

Seething Dortmundfag

Made PSG play in front of them, not every game has to be a brainlet gegenpress

>screencap this

No. You obnoxious, idiotic cunt.

He's the Chosen Son

Attached: fergie and the lad.jpg (1719x2030, 554K)

It was literally the gameplan. Ole knows Bailley would be shit today, that weakness would let PSG score.
That seems like a bad thing but it's exactly what Ole wanted. The 1 goal PSG scored gave them false confidence to try and see out the game, while all United needed was to equalise and go through.
He planned this.

Attached: 1504612889632.png (898x790, 279K)

I'm not even going to dispute this.

it's been too long with too many good results to say he's shit

this.

it's worked a lot desu

>pulls a mourinho
>it works
absolute madman

Not a mou

>Fergie's so-called 'brain haemorrhage' was literally his soul being transferred to Ole
At last I truly see

Pretty impressive given he was working with the reserves team

it is desu even though PSG were shite

>You're a fucking idiot, now take a photo of my post

Attached: mark_zuckerberg_barbeque.jpg (720x669, 88K)

wew