Exposed when?

Exposed when?

Attached: olegunnarsolskjaer-croppe_1g2ejqo7r86331l29p5bwcs40b.jpg (1920x1080, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A8JGH6es7DE
skysports.com/football/news/11835/10634043/cristiano-ronaldo-reveals-ashley-cole-is-the-toughest-opponent-he-has-ever-faced
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NEVER

The final will be Atleti vs Man Utd, the battle of the unexposables.

EVER

I cannot fathom a matchup more boring.

THIS
NEVER EVER

>atleti take a 1-0 lead 20 minutes in
>dive and foul for 70 minutes

Nah, Utd - Ajax

What's there to expose? Face it he's leet.

What will happen if Zidane and Solskjaer ever face off?

Next season when the meme wears off and the players are no longer motivated by him.

>its just PSG

>players are no longer motivated by him.

Ole is a club legend that shit will never wear off

So was di Matteo and look what happened a Chelsea.

he was exposed horribly in the first leg, but learned and improved, which is probably a bigger plus in terms of his long term management career

>but learned and improved
Not really. Every Man U goal tonight was through a PSG error rather than a demonstration of tactical nous by OGS

Di Matteo is a nobody, Solskjaer is a football legend.

Oh look, the zoomer opinion.

Never ever in the history of football have I seen a team as lucky as United.

Oh look, an ABU opinion.

Probably.
Would say Real Madrid in the last five years

>That flag
>100% Scouser
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: YouJustKnow.jpg (468x531, 51K)

What about pointing out that di Matteo is a Chelsea legend do you think is ABU? You literally aren't making any sense, you underage tit.

That isnt comparable.

Solskjaer is our Zidane lad.

technically isn't scholes your zidane?

state of this surrey paki ahahaha

Oh look its the salty "scouser"

Attached: 1523823219365.jpg (541x521, 83K)

Because you think literally who is a football legend like Solskjaer.

Ole is a bigger United legend than Di Matteo is a chelsea legend

This. It's more of an unbelievable choke by PSG than anything else. Both Lukaku goals were comical. It was incredibly lucky for Solskjaer but in fairness you do make your own luck. Only thing is I can't see how they pull something like that off against a proper European team (PSG are the biggest frauds in modern football who choke every year anyway).

Seething ABU

Except it is comparable. Di Matteo is a Chelsea legend who would never have been given a job at the club if he wasn't. Exactly like OGS.

The fact you think di Matteo is a literal who, and conflate club legend and football legend shows what a dumb zoomer spastic you are.

Irrelevant. Di Matteo *is* a Chelsea legend. OGS *is* an Man U legend. The honeymood period will wear of with OGS next seasons and he'll be out on his arse by Christmas.

How are the new united boring?

They already did vs Juve in the group

Seething shitskin

I can't believe that people are actually comparing that lucky Di Matteo Chelsea team to Solskjaer's well drilled, tactically perfect United team.

Idiot

Well I don't believe luck is thing. More due to PSG's arrogance thinking the first leg won them the tie. And their dreadful 2nd performance is really the wrong way to go about being in a situation like that.

>gets intellectually BTFO
>resorts to racism
Go back to /pol/

Di Matteo was already a Chelsea legend before he became manager

I actually don't mind United, I'd much rather them win it than the other English clubs left. When it comes to the CL I'm anything but City, that'd be horrible to see them win it. At least United and Liverpool are proper football clubs

>taking that game seriously
Juve already knew they'd top the group and were treating it as a training match second half

Chelsea 2012

You're a zoomer spastic, you obviously don't remember di Matteo at Chelsea in 2012. It's fair enough calling people "idiot" but when you were still sucking on your mammy's titty, your opinion is irrelevant.

He just learned to take advantage of mistakes.

>Di Matteo at Chelsea
>Wins a couple of FA cups and the tin pot cup

>Solsjkaer at Man Utd
>Wins the champions league by scoring in injury time, meaning that Utd win the treble that year

Go back to Lahore you paki.

Seething ABU

It's more of the boards' fault desu, shouldn't have sacked him too early. He won a CL for god's sake

Comparing a nobody like Di Matteo to a legend like Solskjaer? ABUs have hit a new low.

Luck was on >our side that year but it was fully deserved after literally being the most unlucky team in Europe for a decade prior.

>2005 ghost goal
>2007 lost on pens in SF
>2008 lost on pens in final, hitting woodwork 3 times
>2009 lost in probably the most controversial CL game of all time

Chelsea were due luck for somehow not winning it before 2012, but more importantly deserved it for fighting valiantly against the odds

Di matteo was a Chelsea legend but i feel he got fired so they could get a more experienced manager even though he won a CL.

Again, I don't expect you to understand as you're clearly underage, but di Matteo is a Chelsea legend it's just a fact. What he won there in comparison to what OGS won at Man U is utterly irrelevant and the sort of argument underage Redditors make when they get befuddled by facts.

And you still haven't explained what I said qualifies as "ABU".

>Di Matteo
>Scores a wonder goal

>Solshit
>Scores a tap in

Idiot

There's a certain part of that I agree with, but he just completely failed during the 2012/13 season with Chelsea and it became increasingly obvious that he was out of his depth managing a top club.

/thread

You have no argument. Go play with your knives, little boy.

didn't end well couple years ago for Ajax

Ole lacks the vamos

In all seriousness, it's similar to when Fergie won a champions league game with no midfielders. I can't find the image, but the lineup was full of B squad defenders and Michael Owen up front and he won.

Solskjaer has done the same but with a shit line up too

>seething
Liverpool '05, Chelsea '12, Greece '04. Cry more cunt.

Attached: Your tears are delicious.gif (499x268, 172K)

THE UNDERLYING STATS DO NOT SUPPORT THESE RESULTS
THIS SUCCESS IS UNSUSTAINABLE

Attached: 1445695409441.jpg (633x758, 68K)

I'm not the original guy you were arguing with. I'm just saying that Di Matteo was not on the same level of legend compared to OGS. Dennis Wise is probably closer to OGS than Di Matteo. Also stop being obsessed with reddit/underage lad, I'm depressingly unironically 30.

Nonce

Look forward to seeing him spending a fortune and fucking it up.

oh dear always so negative

It simply is that di Matteo is though. He was pretty much their big game player when they won their first bits of silverware in decades back in the 90s.
Why you're undermining him as a Chelsea legend and making moronic comparisons is exactly what one expects from a zoomer retard.

>Di Matteo
>3 goals in cup finals when they meant a lot more to Chelsea
>175 games as a key player
>provided club's greatest ever moment as a manager, oh and beat Liverpool in an FA Cup final too

>Solskjaer
>scored that goal
>126 apps, mostly off the bench
>hasn't actually won anything yet as a manager, despite what people will have you believe

>"heh, good evening kid"

Attached: gettyimages-1033601238.jpg (644x428, 34K)

>126 apps, mostly off the bench
?

Solskjaer played 366 games for United. 126 was his goal tally, you dink.

Di matteo only played like 120 games for chelsea?

My mistake, it was 175. Still only 6 years compared to Ole's 10 and Solsjkaer had over 300 utd appearances

I have no idea where he's getting his stats from but di Matteo played about 175 games for Chelsea.

Idiot zoomer

Di Matteo is a chelsea legend like Denis Irwin is a Man United legend.
Except Irwin won 7 Premier League Titles, 3 FA Cups and a Champions League.

Now if Man United got Irwin in after Mourinho left I'd have expected a bounce and then a decline afterwards like Di Matteo.

Solskjaer is a different level

Shouldn't have bothered explaining this to him, he knows but it goes against his ABU narrative.

>Juve already knew they'd top the group and were treating it as a training match second half
Monumental cope

Denis Irwin is a top 10 all-time United legend? Didn't know that one

Ole has already won more games than di matteo did and won them in better fashion

would be kino

>better fashion than the two most dramatic games in Chelsea history

Comparing rophies won has nothing to do with it. I don't know why you zoomer spastics keep trying to use this as some metric when it's already been explained to you how stupid it is.

You're completely out of your depth here and your knowledge of the role di Matteo played in Chelsea's success as a player and his position as a club legend is embarrassingly ignorant. Now fuck off.

Irrelevant. WTF is it with your retarded zoomers?

Who cares about Chelsea? Fuck off rent boys.

youtube.com/watch?v=A8JGH6es7DE

Reminder that this is still the GOAT FA Cup final goal, and still the fastest (Saha's shouldn't have stood)

this

YID ARMY

Denis Irwin is the best full-back to grace the British game. Fuck you

So now we know which fans are the most jealous of United's newfound success. You'd think it would be Liverpool fans but it's actually Chelsea lmao

t. Salty rent boys
Fuck off back to r.ddit with your buzzwords

>Greece '04
100% pure skill

That'd be Ashley Cole.

lel

>zoomer logic

If it isn't Irwin, then it's certainly Ashley Cole.

They fear a strong United because they know they can't compete with Spurs, City or Liverpool.

They'll never see top 4 again

Zoomer this, zoomer that.

Probably when Pogba leaves in the summer, and maybe Rashford too.
Suppose it all depends in they qualify for the CL next season.

>buzzwords

grow up

Typical zoomer response.

>being this young and stupid
Cole's not fit to lick the dogshit off Dinny's boots though.

Neither's going anywhere m8. Pogba WAS going to go, if Mou was still there, but he's changed his mind, since Ole took over, strangely.

Joke opinion, and a United fan should know this, considering Cole's performances against you
skysports.com/football/news/11835/10634043/cristiano-ronaldo-reveals-ashley-cole-is-the-toughest-opponent-he-has-ever-faced

Yes of course you're going to spout meme words in response like some edgy 14 year old keen to rebel against his superiors. I'll allow you to continue being a retarded sheep who spouts buzzwords they find on the internet to feel secure, there will probably be a new buzzword coming out soon that you can latch onto and start calling people all the time when you lose arguments and get cranky ;)

Didn't Ronaldo put him on his arse repeatedly.
I know for a fact that Ronaldo never put Irwin on his arse

>buzzwords
They sum you up perfectly.

are you kidding. cholo got exposed not in one but two ucl finals as a fucking coward.