Buffons legacy is ruined by this move to PSG. Today’s game was the nail in the coffin...

Buffons legacy is ruined by this move to PSG. Today’s game was the nail in the coffin. Literally will never be remembered as top tier after this pathetic display.

Attached: 80EA0F15-6935-4997-8475-584A6003903F.jpg (711x395, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HOxRFU155M4
youtube.com/watch?v=aHKG5yTIbIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Literally will never be remembered as top tier
He will. But nobody will remember that he ever played at Qatar Saint Germain.

I’ve been watching the sport since I was born in 1993 and don’t remember when he wasn’t pure shit. He sucked at juve the last 4 years he was there single handledly losing them the CL title. Now he’s cost his team here. He’s shite.

This. Who remember that Xavi isn't retired but playing in Qatar? This is the same.

Attached: david-beckham-last-game-psg-champion.jpg (1573x1024, 129K)

this was the most retarded thing I read today
congrats

Most overrated keeper in history. Literally has done nothing outside of Serie A, which hasn't been good since 2005.

Athletes who are too vain to realize they can't cut it anymore are just sad.

It's true. It's happening with Casillas. He's so shit even if Porto just won, it's unbelievable how much he has fallen and destroyed his legacy.

The fact he ended his career at such an embarrassment of a football club is nothing short of tragic

>Buffon: 0 CL
>Navas: 3 CL

he never had any legacy

I didn't even know casillas was still playing

lmao
hes a WC champion brah

>carried Italy to a world cup
Im sure hes fine kiddo.

Müller carried Germany to a WC and was kicked out and told to GTFO yesterday

He is and he's winning another Décima for Porto. At Atleti's stadium.

Toldo, Pagliuca and Abbiati are laughing somewhere

>American "opinions"

>nothing outside of Serie A

Yea except a WC. Fuck off kike

>Müller carried Germany to a WC
Müller wasnt even in the top 10 most important players for Germany in 2014.

>le should have retired 8 years ago man

>tf
>tp
Just fuck off to ape collide threads.

Agreed Germany alone had at least 4 better keepers in the last 20 years
>Kahn
>Lehmann
>Neuer
>Ter Stegen

>this flag
>this post

France were robbed. Buffon was carried to that final anyway.

>France were robbed. Buffon was carried to that final anyway.
Shame you didnt get to experience the 2006 worldcup live. You missed out.

>always 56%er flag

yeah tbf I did fall asleep halfway through, can't remember anything except Zidane's pen.

How many world cups does Navas have, you fucking Algerian nigger?

t. Franz Alto Adige

>Buffon was shit at the 2006 WC
youtube.com/watch?v=HOxRFU155M4
youtube.com/watch?v=aHKG5yTIbIo
fucking newfags I swear

Buffon legacy is a World Cup which was won by Materazzi top tier social engineering skills.
Who cares about his 43 titles in a Juvewins league.

Conceding either of those goals would be a goalkeeping mistake.

Creating the state Israel was a mistake

So fucking overrated. He had the best defense of the Europe in front of him almost his whole career. He got exposed heavily once Juventus' defense started to get weaker and PSG is the final nail in his legacy.

Will never be remembered among Casillas, De Gea and Neuer etc.

>De Gea

based

>remembering Casillas in 2019
>remembering De Gea in 10 years
>remembering Neuer because he had one good world cup
Y I K E S

Buffon tops every single one of these cucks.

t. Jens Agbonlahor-Zelewski

how did you come up with that opinion? Literally did you not watch it?

Some do a
>Hello darkness my old friend
On buffon when those goals go in

>In b4 muh plebbit

what a retarded post

Go watch your burger "sports" you retarded mutt.

If only he could save penalties he'd have won it all

(Reminder that in the meme game before memes existed and 95% of this board existed Italy beat Netherlands with 9 men on penalties after the orange had two pens saved not by Buffon but Toldo)

>Buffons legacy
Is this got something to do wit ha Mafia Script? Pretty sure people like him and Italians in general live in a bubble.

Buffoon is bad at soccer

He will be remembered as one of the greats but he kinda fucked up his rep a bit just like Casillas' appalling last seasons at Real and his move to Porto

fight and win-tier post

He'll be remembered as a great keeper but we won't remember that he was in PSG

We literally will though, Pajeet.

Reminder to never reply to Gypsy, Kiwi, Euro-muslim or kike flags

That's because you were 10 in 2003, clearly retarded and you missed the fact the final was 90% his own achievement. He only lost it because the rest of the team choked.
He was also solid in 2015, the 2-1 that killed the final was 100% Evra shitting himself on Suarez.

Why did he leave Juve? He could have been remembered as one of the greatest one club men of all time. Plastic cunt

After losing the 2017 UCL final mostly because of him (Casemiro's goal which ended the contest should've gone down as "Buffon (OG)") Juventus made it clear to him he was done.
Still, out of gratitude, they gave him one final year for shits and giggles, while testing the new replacement, Scesni, in smaller games. He didn't fuck up bad but he was still slow and sloppy.
tl;dr Juve knew he was too old and shit and had to get rid of him.
(also, rumor has it he made poor investments so he needed the arab money).

is this a meme or don't you know about Parma

Del Piero is greater and will always be the greatest Juventus ever had.

>one club
zoomer

got em

rekt

Correct.

Buffon had nothing to do with it.
Nedved was the reason Jube got into the final.

Attached: sheva_buffon.jpg (2048x1370, 544K)

Thanks to Materazzi.
This fag failed to read Trezeshit's attempt at mimicking Zidane's penalty and dove the wrong way. He was only lucky Trezeshit was retarded and missed.

Buffon is a legend but he's definitely entered the "Jordan playing for the Wizards" stage of his career

Xavi playing in Qatar doesn't compare. He's doing that to help build the organization.

Buffon joined PSG literally to hunt trophies

Does anyone remember when I posted about 5 months ago that Buffon to PSG wasn't a good idea?

I was just wondering if I win any prizes

PSG is China-tier. It's where legends go to kill their legacy in exchange for money.

People of limited intelligence think that Buffon isn't any good because he rarely pulls of spectacular saves. What they overlook - perhaps must overlook - is that he rarely had to make spectacular saves because of his positioning.

He will never be the GOAT goalkeeper because Lev Yashin set the bar so high. But Buffon is certainly the best of his era.

>Casillas
CL quarter finalist
>Buffoon
Literally threw away his team's CL QF spot.

only zoomers think Buffon is overrated, he was untouchable in the early 2000s, no other modern goalkeeper could match his abilities back then

what a waste of quads, fuck off

>Lev Yashin

Go back to your containment board and stop talking about things you don’t understand. You’re just embarrassing yourself for (you)s now.

>I was born 1993

Litterally who

>tf
>tp

Both are saves you would expect of any reasonable keeper.

Based amerigoblin btfo'ing all the yuroopoors beyond oblivion