Why ? why are we so unlucky ?

Why ? why are we so unlucky ?

Attached: 1530234515907.jpg (226x221, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AyRWDrO5Ofo
youtu.be/OQTsZGvVUbs
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/91303964/#91304256
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If I were your owner I'd sack Kehrer, Buffon and Kimpembe on the spot

It's incompetence at this point.

sold your soul to the devil m8

Kimpembe shouldve seen red in first leg. Karma's a bitch

The french tottenham

this was going to be a fun thread until you showed up

Attached: americans.jpg (174x167, 27K)

>Neymar injured
>MBRRRRRRAAAAAPP

Attached: 1529365775597.jpg (598x415, 60K)

Lmao just feed the ball through to Mbappe so he can score, like why is that so hard.

Attached: 1392886983110.jpg (771x900, 102K)

>we
What part of Qatar are you from?

Don't have European pedigree or an elite mentality. Beta club.

Gas Americans

>Unlucky
Losing mentality, more like.

>Amerifat

this

also get absolutely DABBED ON

Attached: 1352321092396.jpg (338x450, 29K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 254K)

>ligue une

British blacks > French blacks

youtube.com/watch?v=AyRWDrO5Ofo

a weak league makes you complacent

It's not even funny

Quads fucking confirm.

Attached: check em 2.png (729x663, 319K)

Maybe don't play niggers as centrebacks next time?

BASED

Buffon is a fucking joke. Tuchel is too retarded to bring on Cavani in a game where they just need one more goal to see it off.

>]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCK QATAR, FUCK PSG, FUCKING CHEATING TRASH

> this from a die hard Liverpool fan, at least united are our enemies, PSG are fucking aliens, GTFO you cheating PLASTIC FUCKING TRASH.

basado

dios mio...el americANO senoras y senores JAJJAJAJAJA

Allah was english at this match

Legendary

>unlucky
*shit

we're laughing at you, not with you

Cringe

Stop making me feel bad for you. I'm supposed to be happy about this.

because you're a fake oil club fuck off

based /pol/tard

Based. Only /int/ faggots will get triggered by this

I honestly don't remember the last time you got past the round of 16.

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

fpbp

>American calling anyone a mutt

Attached: 1462198576049.png (900x900, 1.51M)

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA allez dans ta gueule la parisienne, le mental ça s'achète pas malheureusement, une équipe qui se chie dessus à tous les matchs retours

Attached: eae.jpg (720x480, 158K)

It was no era penal but it wouldn't have mattered if your team wasn't dogshit and gifted 2 goals

youtu.be/OQTsZGvVUbs

The ironing

Literally no one likes you
Everyone fucking hates your garbage plastic team

*spits on your baguette, then pisses over your camembert*
Take that Pierre

Everyone hates you so you get bad karma, simple as.

dios mio

>we're laughing at you, not with you

Attached: 1247014124.jpg (636x614, 114K)

Cause PSG is a non-team

Shit league with no competition
Filthy Arab money
Shit huge personality players
Located in France
Utterly soulless lacking in any sort of past achievements

Burn in hell PSG

Attached: 1380056760263.jpg (800x450, 294K)

based, but yikes

>2 goals lead
>playing at home
>playing vs literal youngsters
>miss your chances
>making stupid mistakes
>having that Ninja atismo in the audience
you deserve to lose senpai

Attached: g5.png (500x469, 96K)

Holy mother of Based

can we just ban all americans from ever posting on Yea Forums please??? it's not like they know anything about sports anyway

this tbf

DABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDAB

Attached: 497742F7-B901-4929-8302-12A3CCF0A5A9.gif (245x150, 1.25M)

based, but yikes

>Sends in Cavani at 93'

LUKAKA LUKAKA LUKAKA LUKAKA LUKAKA LUKAKA LUKAKA LUKAKA LUKAKA LUKAKA LUKAKA LUKAKA LUKAKA LUKAKA LUKAKA LUKAKA LUKAKA LUKAKA LUKAKA LUKAKA LUKAKA LUKAKA LUKAKA LUKAKA LUKAKA LUKAKA LUKAKA LUKAKA LUKAKA LUKAKA LUKAKA LUKAKA LUKAKA LUKAKA LUKAKA LUKAKA LUKAKA LUKAKA LUKAKA LUKAKA LUKAKA LUKAKA LUKAKA LUKAKA LUKAKA LUKAKA LUKAKA LUKAKA

Based yet bluepilled.

I am physically incapable of feeling bad for PSG fans
Get fucked

Tottenham don't even bottle as much as Liverpool or PSg, it's such an undeserved meme

Attached: 1550653268974.jpg (185x272, 8K)

SHIT CLUB NO HISTORY!
SHIT CLUB NO HISTORY!
SHIT CLUB NO HISTORY!

Obsessed

Attached: 1551910132083.jpg (825x515, 68K)

Hubris and lack of team spirit. Almost every player has been overpaid for and this inflates their ego (not to mention scintillating wins against such intimidating opponents like Reims). They think they're too good to deign to play against Manus c team. Futhermore, you have absolutely no fucking team spirit. Your French core consists of Mbappe and fucking Rabiot. I the language of PSG is brazilian lmfao

I spit on PSG, a disgusting team with disgusting players

Attached: 1390855099672.gif (290x260, 1.91M)

cmon africa did you truly believe you were part of europe? think again

Because of evil Qatar

you're not unlucky, you're weak, pathetic and lack tradition. your plastic club will achieve nothing outside of france

based

>the language of PSG is brazilian
>Brazilian
Polish intellectuals

funny, the faggots that keep saying that the premier league is shit sure got quiet now

Attached: 1517791514154.jpg (673x673, 74K)

what did post?

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/91303964/#91304256

Worked
Based

gracias hermano

It's not luck, it's meme magic.

If I was the prince, I'd sack nasser

>Rabiot
He doesn't know kek

The worst is that they weren't too arrogant for this game, they just were scared shitless with Thiago "best defender in the world" Silva who is tetanized all match long, Presnel "world champion" kimpebe managing to be worst, Kehrer and Mbappe unable to make any differences.

Being too arrogant is one thing, being shit against hairdressers is another one.

Yeah, I mean, look at La Ligas huge lack lf success in the past few years

Attached: 1385944275042.jpg (4000x4000, 604K)

By being arrogant cunts who thought you had the tie wrapped up before the 2nd leg?

>Unlucky
>"""""WE"""""""
Your club is owned by some sand niggers that spend literally billions on it, you actively ruin the sport with it
You deserve everything bad you get
Same thing for the spanish and english top clubs though

you were ruined the moment you made your talisman the grown up version of a moody 10 year old playing fifa who gloats when he's winning

I know it's an am*r*fat but this is honestly very based

You can blame refball for the pen but the team still played the match like frozen deer. Mistake is having silva as captain - huge mistake

EXPOSED
X
P
O
S
E
D

You eat frogs. This angers Kek.

>French League
Wow it's fucking nothing.

Attached: 502b874a29943bb6d364423934cccb12.jpg (540x1014, 62K)

based

quads truths

Lyon wil win against Barça
And Rennes against Arsenal

At least you still have hope. Fuelled by delusion, but hope all the same.