Rashford > Mbappe

Attached: Rashford.png (500x500, 363K)

Fred > Modric

Chong > Neymar

McTominay > Veratti

De Gay > Buffon

31 year old Messi > every footballer currently playing

I’ve never liked Rashford but he’s won me over with that penalty
The absolute balls on that kid to take a stoppage time penalty to decide the tie with 60,000 disgusting Parisians whistling you, up against the worlds most experienced goalkeeper, one who won the World Cup final in a penalty shootout no less.
And he does a slow mo runup staring him down the whole way and then plants his foot on a wet surface and smashes the ball into the top third of the net at 100km/h, right next to the keeper no less who was beaten for pace.

Pretty fucking based desu

Alexis > Cavani

Was there ever any doubt?

N'gubu > N'gubu

>who won the World Cup final in a penalty shootout no less.
Buffon didn't stop a single shot. We were graced by Trezeguet

His one on one finishing is largely shit so I was worried he'd put it in row Z

more like
Alexis > Di Maria

Ariaga > Ariagatwo

I still don't know why they didn't let Lukaku take it, what an absolute mad lad this Rashford is, the kind you want playing in a WC final.

True, but when you’re facing a gk who’s experienced a wc final shootout you couldnt help but think he has some sort of advantage in terms of experience. Rashfords never experianced anything close to this level of pressure before while Buffon has experienced something thousands of times more intense. And they both know that. Based rashford didn’t get intimidated and stared down Buffon the whole way

There wasn't even a question. Man had the ball in his hands 5 seconds after the pen was given. He wanted it

Right. He fucking LEATHERED that thing

They were both exposed as having no technique or tactical acumen, just athleticism (and bottle in Rashford's case). Mbappe isn't worth a tenth of either Ronaldo

Rashford is a more complete player, but brappers has that ungodly pace going for him for a couple of years more at least. Rashford will have the better career.

Mbappe is Michale Owen 2.0 without as many goals. His future is hamstring problems and slowing down.