*ruins football*

Attached: 1200px-VAR_System_Logo.svg.png (1200x786, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/mik51
clippituser.tv/c/dngpae
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PSG GETTING VARD

*saves

*saves

Scenes

OH NO NO NO

*saves

*saves

*bottles it*

>can't handle the truth

Cringe.
Based.

I never thought it'd be this bad

*saves

FUCK THE FARMERS LEAGUE

>Designed to make the game more fair
>Just ends up making the game look more corrupt

What did the Fifa jews mean by this?

*SALVA

That was legitimately awful. Two free throws with :01 seconds left

SAVES FOOTBALL

VAR IS ANOTHER FORM OF REFBALL! KILL ALL VAR CAMERAS!

what did i miss
post webm

Great VAR call YESTERDAY

Florentino go home

Not the VARs fault that the referee is a retard.

I don't think this semen slurping sport is for me

>refballling this hard for lel league

t. Jean-Pierre Loboutin

Man U got a refball penalty in the 93rd minute to go through to the next round

Fucking stupid

VARBALL VARBALL VARBALL VARBALL VARBALL VARBALL VARBALL VARBALL VARBALL VARBALL VARBALL VARBALL VARBALL VARBALL VARBALL VARBALL VARBALL VARBALL VARBALL VARBALL VARBALL VARBALL VARBALL VARBALL VARBALL VARBALL VARBALL VARBALL VARBALL VARBALL VARBALL

Attached: for free.gif (200x200, 2.29M)

It enabled him

SAY OOH AH VAR

LOVE VAR
LOVE FOOTBALL
END OF

*Saves Football

Fixed that for you Ivan

I can't believe it lmao
>PSG

FROGS BTFO

LUV VAR
SIMPUL AS

TECHNOPHOBES ABSOLUTELY BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ALL TECHNOPHOBES MUST DIE

VAR isn't the issue, the issue is that the laws of the game are down to human interpretation.

oh well
it's alright if it cucks frenchies tho

so might as well quit trying to score and just aim at arms in the box, win every game

t. riVAR

Was it legal goal or not?

You never give penalty for this bullshit in last minute especially

Im neutral but Skomina is a terrible ref

What exactly is down for interpretation here? Handball in the box is a penalty. Don't know why lately people are so soft on handballs. "Oh he didn't mean to touch it" who cares it's still a foul

>hehe, nothing personnel PSG

Attached: neymar.webm (640x360, 794K)

it was handball. You can only argue if it was intentional or not, but it was 100% handball, idiots here crying for no reason

*saves

RUINS????? THat was CLEAR handball what the fuck why are these expert niggers talking about controversial, that's just fucking hand plain and simple

Excellent post!

*saves

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING ROBBED.
That ref should have worn a balaclava during that blatant bullshit.
No way it was a penalty.

Yeah it was a clear handball, but for a useless shot that would have missed anyway.

too bad we have VAR now and those things will be called like they should

Video can't fix retarded refs and vague rules

*makes this semen slurping sport watchable*

>tfw technophobe posting died after the wc

unintentional handball isnnot a penalty you dumbfuck, moreso if he was actively trying to prevent it

it's not like the shot would have gotten in

It was a clear handball retard stuck his elbow out

If it had been anyone but PSG getting fucked I would be pretty mad right now

More like saves.

P$G BTFO HAHAHAHAA

Doesn't matter if the shot was going in.

There has never been a fucking intentional handball you nigger stop saying shit like that

shouldn't have used his hands then.

>ABUs committing suicide

Attached: abus.jpg (400x299, 17K)

Why do the refs have it in for psg? Surely they'd be the ones bribing? I'm neutral i can't believe the ref gave it

It was NEVER a penalty. VAR is absolutely pointless if it can make decisions like this.

What the fuck is your point? It's only a handball if the shot would be a goal? That is not how it works

how much did nerman and mbupper cost them again?

Refs have been against PSG in the CL ever since Qatar took the club

At least someone else here gets it.
You are part of the problem. Fuck off

I beg to differ

Attached: 1200.jpg (1200x630, 46K)

What an absolute joke of a penalty.

it was a handball. period

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Attached: 0B5AA602-0C11-49E5-8A97-EDD3445D5CAA.jpg (660x802, 104K)

Exceptions prove the rule

PSG actually got robbed.
No way in hell was that a pen, there wasn't even any reason to look at the footage again. Obvious call from higher up to get PSG kicked out

intentionally flailing your hands away from your body in the penalty box is (see Pique handball, for example)

this guy had his arm pretty close to his body

>Blatant handball
>referee too retarded to see it
>var sees it and calls out the idiot
>REEEEEEEEEE

Good

It's a sending off if it's going to be a goal.

It's still a penalty even if it's not heading toward goal, penalty because it is a foul in the box.

Attached: 1272794369611.gif (315x236, 2.72M)

>Ball goes way too high
>Redirected by a arm, close to body, from back
>Penalty by VAR

Can someone find this, objectively, a good thing?

>There has never been a fucking intentional handball you nigger stop saying shit like
Yes they have you dumb fuck, you can't react to certain shots in time, he didn't push his hands out to block the ball you dumb fuck, he turned his body away to try block but it hit his arms, not the hands. Any ref would be clear on saying that isn't his fault

>You can only argue if it was intentional or no
That's literally the only point of having a hand ball rule.

SAVES FOOTBALL

>There has never been a fucking intentional handbal
I've seen a couple THIS season.

Based retard

yeah but it only ruins it when it's used against a team I like

Great argument. Compelling stuff.

>There has never been a fucking intentional handball
Go back to Syria

*saves

Exactly, this is just absurd now.

>watch again, it wasn't close at all.
You are fooling no one Pierre, go back to Lorraine

>Pretty close
Are you blind? CLOSE to your body means having it ON YOUR FUCKING BODY, TOUCHING or ALMOST touching your body. His elbow was stuck thefuck out and therefore it's clear as day it's a handball. You literally don't even follow the rule you just wrote down.

>React
Guess what you nigger, handballs aren't about reacting, it's aboit body posture. Otherwise I would just always stretch my arms out and if someone fucking hits them up close I can just say Oh well, I couldn't possibly react to that. The nigger had his elbows out and therefore it was hand. You stupid island apes know nothing about football and that is why you will never win a WC again.

Ref Pete walton: arms not out of the way, turned his back. Ifab says the law of the game states it's a handball.

this tbqh
the only way to make var actually half-decent is if it is used as in volley matches, where each team has X calls to spend and can review some decision

>this guy had his arm pretty close to his body
And was turning it AWAY from the ball.

He stuck his fucking elbow out what bigger sign of deliberate action is there?

bodenständig und rotgepillt

i cannot believe it how you can honestly say its a pen. its beyond me

Agreed. Sad thing to see such a grave mistake.

You guys got screwed in the world cup when Kompany fouled Jesus in the box and the shitty ref didn't even bother to review.

He takes a look as he jumps and turns away. He knew what he was doing, that's why he didn't cry to the ref.

>he didn't push his hands out to block the ball you dumb fuck
That is not the point. Almost no one ever does that you idiot. You don't know the rules.

The rule was for intentional handball. Do you propose every footballer should play without arms?

Based German actually staying rational and correctly interpreting the rules.

The nigger did a pirouette with his arm sticking half-way out you frog.

Should of held his arm in more.

Absolutely this. People need to go back and watch it.

It can only count as unintentional if the defender doesn't move.

If you think thats a pen you are a fucking zoomer that should kill himself. Stop ruining the game

You can't really argue against the penalty using a presumption of where the ball was going

I was an irresponsible attempt at a block. He should've simply stood his ground, arms by his side and tried to block it that way.

If the shot were on target, it would've been a clear penalty, given his arms were out

>russians
>accusing something of ruining football

Attached: Your tears are delicious.gif (499x268, 172K)

I haven't watched the match so I don't know what the fuss is about, but not any touch of the ball is a handball.

>Blatant handball
>Coming from La Mano Del Culo
fuck off you retard that was NEVER a penalty, he had his back to the shot while spinning, if you have both arms and played football you will know you can't keep them GLUED to your body

>CLOSE TO BODY
Why are you lying? It was literally his elbow sticking out far from his body.

ITT: SEETHING ABUs

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

FEELS SO GOOD

He made a conscious decision to extend his arms. Should've kept his arms next to his body. It's an intentional block.

The only people saying it wasn't a penalty are barcelona fans from 2009

This is good, the French were getting too cocky again.

don't even remind me of that

the way VAR is setup today clearly benefits only FIFA and referees and not the sport, for it enables them to 1. cheat with a technical excuse 2. wash their hands with a technical excuse

Let them seethe, there seems to be an awful lot of blind psg customers IIT.

>losing
>going out of the competition
>smash a hopeless shot from close range into a defender with his back turned
>penalty
Zoomer football everyone. What's the point of trying to play? Just shoot for pens

Also psg choked so they can't just blame the ref alone

>Sticking elbows out to block shots should be ok

>arm pretty close to his body
Nigger he had his arm fully extended, he knew what he was doing, that's why he facepalm after the ref called for the penalty.

That was some ridiculous amounts of refball.

What an absolute shitshow.

Attached: 1442950296366.jpg (432x454, 22K)

United are BACK baby. I've missed this, the unfiltered rage of the ABU shitter as they vainly shout their anger into the ether.

I don´t care that it technically is a handball by fifa rules but it really isnt fair or make sense it in terms of it being punitive and giving too much advantage.

So do you really want to argue that THIS is what "having your arms close to your body" looks like? His elbow is sticking out. If it was on his body he could not hit the ball with his hand and the ball would go through. Simple decision and the ref did everything right. How blind can you be to think this was refball?

Attached: 1551910242987.jpg (1279x721, 198K)

How the fuck do you jump and keep your arms pressed flush to your body?

La mano de dios is called mano for a reason, inbe thing does not take out the other, you dumb, retarded favela monkey

any touch of the hand or arm, intentional or not, avoidable or not, should be HAND BALL. That's how the game was mean to be. If you are running the risk of the ball hitting your hand, don't stand in front of the shot, there is a skill to avoiding handball as there is in generating one

the reason it was ERA imo is because he clearly looked back as he was turning his body around

people saying he was facing the wrong way are retards - because he had full control and a clear idea of where he was

based (upvoted)

Close enough to me considering he is jumping. No way in hell is that a pen to anyone but Anyone but Qatar memers

Who told him to jump? Not our fault this nigger is dumb

If it hit his left arm i'd give the pen as it was stuck way out, not his right which was down and near his side. If you think that is objectively a pen then i donlt think you ever played footy, or a sport in your life. Like i said, just chop their arms off if such things are a penalty.

>ChEAting IS pARt oF Th3 BeaUTifUL GaME
Boomers please kill yourselves.

Attached: vO7lRZ7_d.jpg (621x702, 19K)

Because they're blinded by the rage of United overturning a 2-0 deficit to go through. Never mind the fact PGS fucked away a first leg advantage AGAIN at the same time.

Easy. Also, maybe if jumping highers your risk of playing handball, don't jump? That's like saying well if I flick flack my hands are not on my body how am I supposed to play football or prevent handballs while doing it? Well here's your answer, if you don't like the risk don't fucking jump.

>Considering he is jumping
Doesn't matter
>Close enough
Wrong, you fucking nigger

FIFA turning football into NBA, where amazing refball happens

what is life like in bermuda?

So the new rule I guess is that every deflection should be looked at with VAR. Otherwise its just unfair.
We could also make the penalty area a no-go zone to keep it simple

Nice UEFA ball

Entirely accurate post.
He watches the ball and seems to make no effort to get his arm out of the way.

ITT: reasonable decent intelligent people and Man U dellusional malaysians

Attached: man4.jpg (770x577, 49K)

kill yourself you fucking zoomer nigger. Stop ruining the sport with this shit.
Clearly not a handball

>flare your elbows out inside the box like a cretin
>I t-turned away that makes it legal
>Hopeless
Fuck off Nigel

FIFA isn't running CL

The year is 20XX
Football has devolved into a match of who can win the most penalties
No attacking exists outside of blasting the ball directly at someone's hands in hopes of a freekick
The "beautiful game" no longer exists, it just serves as mechanism through which the VAR AI god rules, dictating results and ruining our lives

IF the deflection is madde by a hand inside the penalty the VAR will almost always look at it. The ref did NOT even fucking call for VAR, they contacted him that he should look at it. Imagine complaining about this and not even knowing how it works.

I think i have to remind myself this is Yea Forums and everyone is aching for replies and can't discuss nuance. But then again i hear normies and they are just as bad

lol seething

yep, exactly. He knew what he was doing, making himself big like that. He ran the risk and was punished. It is harsh, yes, but fair and accurate

>tucks his left arm
>can't do the same with his right arm

>Chimpembe's handball is a pen
>But this one isn't
lmao, nice semen slurping sport we've got here.

Attached: 1549142387372.webm (1280x720, 2.62M)

>implying they even watched the match
They are just memers, have you learnt nothing?

Have you seen the replay? Look at . I wouldn't call that close to his side at all, that's extending your arms and risking a penalty. And yes, he also raised his left arm, you're at least right about that.

>they contacted him that he should look at it
I know how it works. This is me It was literally rigged

It wasn't a penalty

Attached: download (1).jpg (474x315, 41K)

just make the penalty box smaller
problem solved

should be a pen desu

Some years ago we argued if hand was volontary or not for penalty

Now if the ball hit the arm it's a magic penalty offered by the VARâ„¢

No that is DEFINITELY a pen.

This is also correct

post the full webm, Mohammed. You can clearly see that his arm movement, while spinning, tries to take it closer to the body. There is something called inertia for fucks sake

In what world did PSG deserve to go through? They did absolutely nothing for 80% of the 2 matches. I'm glad based VAR is in place to help the better team go through

i'm pro var, prefer poonited going through to psg, happy with the result, but that's a brutal fucking decision and not a penalty by any stretch of the imagination.

>some random german league shitter didn't award penalty for this
>therefore it isn't penalty for United

That is how it works. The VAR always looks at scenes like these in the back. Are you stupid?

So the new strategy is just to shoot from 20m and hope it hits someone. Then VAR gives you a penalty.
Nice sport we got there

both are pens

Nice hyperbole. Doesn't help you in making a point though, that's too bad.

>it's okay to cheat if it matches my preferences

typical american poster, go back to watching mls

Ride your bike off a bridge faggot.

>Tries to
Should have jumped in a away that doesn't make his arm stick out and now don't say that is impossible you fucking idiot. It's entirely his own fault that he jumped with his arm out even if he wanted to correct it afterwards. How stupid are you?

Heard you were talking shit Yea Forums!

Attached: 65331566_damir-skomina.jpg (600x800, 105K)

I really think unvolontary arm deflection should be punished but NOT by a fucking penalty.

Something like a auto yellow card and/or an expulsion of x min.

It's considered a handball when the arms are extended from the body, for it to NOT be considered a handball, he should've had his arms on his back or at least sticking to his body, like all competent defenders do.
So yeah, it was a handball and the referee took the right decision. Based VAR

Actually seething

Attached: 1537202202391.gif (498x282, 2.45M)

>handball
>ball hits him on the elbow

Attached: crying emoji.jpg (637x493, 40K)

Nice argument.
>But not by a penalty
That is how it has been for the past 100 years you idiot. Fuck off.

niggas here don't understand what the purpose of the arm being "close to the body" is when determining the call

basically try to think the arm away from existence - if it is tucked to the body, the ball would hit the in the scenario of the arm not existing

if the arm is out in the open (like in this case), it's only the arm that is blocking the shot and if didn't exist the shot would go through, thus it's a foul

>shot from distance
>blocked by defender
>no handball
>nobody in either team complained
>ball would have gone 20m over the goal anyway
>VAR gives a penatly
lmaoing at our semenslurping sport.
Technology is going to kill it completely and makes it even easier to rig games

shut up already nerman, it's over.

*removes VAR*

Attached: hm.jpg (967x744, 166K)

>flailing your arms around recklessly like a maniac with your back turned to the ball in the last minute of standard time
>not deserving of a penalty

Hahaha could not have happened to a more deserving team. Fuck Mbappe, Nerman, di Maria and Verratti, scum players. Mbappe had 3 good runs to equalise off of and he bottled each one.

Not even a manure supporter but thank fuck this scum team is out.
Based VAR, based lukaku, based Ole.

>Nice argument.
thanks, glad you agree with me laddy x

If your players are not retarded they will keep their hands closed to their bodies and avoid penalties.

>Technology is going to kill football because correct calls are being made now while before it refs didn't always have the opportunity to lead a game after the rules thanks to human error
Imagine being this retarded. TYour issue is with the rules of the game and not with the technology. Nigger.

VAR @ PORTO VS ROMA
VAR @ PORTO VS ROMA
VAR @ PORTO VS ROMA
VAR @ PORTO VS ROMA
VAR @ PORTO VS ROMA
VAR @ PORTO VS ROMAMA
VAR @ PORTO VS ROMA
VAR @ PORTO VS ROMA
VAR @ PORTO VS ROMA

>no handball
It hit his extended elbow
>nobody in either team complained
Not an argument
>ball would have gone 20m over the goal anyway
Not relevant

Yeah, you can see him staring directly at the ball when he shoots, before jumping and turning.
ERA

webm of handball?

You're making a real stretch of the rule to justify your preference for PSG to go out. It's just ridiculous. If you played football any time you know this happens when people jump. It's a fast sport and his arms are clearly not WIDE OPEN. Justifying this as a penalty just makes the game more referee based and less of a sport, whereas handball penalties are clearly made for when hand/arms are used, intentional or unintentinally, in a way that interferes in the match.

HERE WE GO AGAIN

Here is your new Uniform for the 2022 season

Attached: zwangsjacke--mw-135166-1.jpg (640x868, 46K)

HERE WE GO

>retards trying to argue that that was a penalty

wew, you idiots would be absolutely SEETHING if that was called against you

oooohhh boyyyyyyy

PENALTY PENALTY PENALTY PENALTY PENALTY PENALTY PENALTY

GOD BLESS VAR

>flailing your arms around recklessly

you didn't even watch the match did you

and just like that the Porto match is getting VAR'd as well. So good for the flow of the game. Such great and unbiased decisions

BASED VAR DOES IT AGAIN

HOLY SHIT ANOTHER VAR LMAO

>His arms are not wide open
But that is wrong. Your arugment is so simple, you fail to look at the big picture. Blocking a ball with your hand because the game is fast is not an argument. If you don't like the risk and the consequences don't jump. Fucking brazilian ape.

Just don't commit stupid fouls you autist. Its not that hard

how can you actually hate this?
this is fucking great

*SAVES FOOTBALL*

Reminder the Premier League still doesn't have VAR

Attached: 1541494084657.png (563x597, 799K)

that one was actually deserved, clearly pulling the shirt

TWO UNDESERVED PENALTIES IN QUICK SUCCESSION LMAOING.
All Var defenders KYS, fucking zoomers

One wasnt a handball and on the porto one the ball was already long gone lmao

Is it me or did he flop? lmao

VAR GOD UP IN THIS BITCH CLEANING FOOTBALL

Maybe defenders should be less retarded

might go to sleep

Oh shut the absolute fuck up you mong, he's jumping, trying to block the ball, didn't control his arms PERFECTLY for this high speed action and gets a penalty awarded against him because it was blammed at his arm and slow mo makes the infraction seem worse than it is. It's farcical and you're spinning in circles trying to defend it. I'm sure you don't actually partake in any physical activity to think this is some sort of stonewaller

I went over how mbappe had multiple chances to win the game mate. His arm wasn't close to his body, it's a pen.

ball being long gone doesn't matter. it was still a very soft penalty, looked like a dive.

almighty VAR \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

maybe

If he didn't flop then how would we have seen it?

clear penalty

Coming in next season, lad

KEK football got saved again

Attached: 1551654842392.jpg (363x543, 39K)

>PooSG
>Riomma
JUST

The ball was long gone when zidane headbutted that bastard.

Now that is a clear refball. Stop arguing about the hand VAR because now you got your VAR refball.

attacker had no way to get the ball. Original ref decision to keep playing was correct.

ahahahaha

>Blocking a ball with your hand because the game is fast is not an argument

Literally is, according to the rules of football.
For all we know that shot was headed for the top corner. Let players stand in wall with their heads over their heads. Stupid.

How in the heck is it possible that a Qatari can be in such a position in a *European* body?

>Know the game has VAR
>Pull attackers shirt in the box

>Norway
>Opinion on football
As expected

Nothing Personal, Kid

Attached: VARED.png (960x1435, 1.62M)

Brainlet defenders getting exposed

Always told people that VAR would lead to massively exciting decisions like this which benefits the game immensely. Just think how shitty and unsatisfying that moment would have been with a simple ref decision that is only proven wrong after.

The best part of the NFL has always been those ridiculously tight video decisions where the fate of the game hangs on fingertips having touched the ball or not, or a knee having touched the ground a split second before the ball.

Its pure drama, and a dramatic VAR decision like that can equal the excitement of an important goal, which is usually the only truly climactic moment in a game of football.

>attacker had no way to get the ball
pretty fucking stupid to foul him then

>anyone who doesn't agree with me must be younger than me!!!!CAPSLOOOCK

I've seen people claiming it was a penalty use logical arguments and people who claims it wasn't use very simple arguments based on emotion. Maybe tomorrow when you come back and realized you were wrong after seeing it again you can admit your mistake here.

Guess we can never touch the opposing player ever again because VAR is retarded

>manu
no era penal

>porto
era penal

Attached: b6c83af1.jpg (657x527, 34K)

>every time a player jumps in football he should accept that he can be given a completely arbitrary handball even if his arms did not interfere clearly with the outcome of the match

my argument was in itself not only the speed of the game, but the complex combination of some actions (jumping) and how the body moves in these actions, the speed of the game and the decisions that the football's governing body takes to make the sport better to watch or more prone to referee arbitrary interference. nice one dodging what i said ahmed

>Pulls on Attacker's shirt

Thats a foul outside the box, and a foul and penalty inside the box

VAR Called it correctly.

Keep crying technophobe, VAR is here to stay.

Then why pull his shirt?

>Based VAR saved both games

OH SHIT, ANOTHER

based var fuck roma

another VAR incoming

embarassing

Attached: VAR.gif (200x200, 992K)

Two games UEFA balled in one night, because its so easy to rig the games now in.
Nobody but zoomers would enjoy this

Then literally every corner kick ever should end in a penalty

irrelevant

PORTO ABOUT THE GET VAR'D
AHHAHAHAHAHHA

The best manager in the world is Norwegian.

WHAT THE FUCK THAT WAS PK

Yes hello, is this the VAR room?

Attached: 9785800.jpg (400x400, 24K)

PENALTY

>Potential penalty review

Attached: 8959554+5.jpg (618x412, 29K)

I agree that mbappe choked. That does not make the penalty fair to the rules of the game. It's clearly a stretch. I don't even support either of them, I just get really worried that football becomes more and more refball-centered.

Ajax apparently knows how to properly clear a ball out of a defender's possession in the box. Maybe the rest of the world should learn?

LOL NOPE

>No penalty for Roma
What?

Attached: 1332883197264.jpg (126x124, 3K)

>technophobes STILL mad about VAR

lmao.
truly the most sad people on the planet. i am so glad i grew up as a zoomer that can just embrace change and technological progress.

Based, now they just need to use VAR to go back and card floppers severely.

ERA ERA ERA

based

just keep your fucking hands off the attackers shirt. It's that easy.
If there is a VAR you can't rely on doing your fouls behind the ref's back.
See the retarded Nürnberg player who thought he could punch the other player in the balls after 2 minutes

what
the
fuck

not even LOOKING at the screen

fuck var fuck var fuck var fuck var fuck var fuck var fuck var fuck var fuck var fuck var fuck var fuck var fuck var fuck var fuck var v fuck var fuck var fuck var fuck var fuck var fuck var fuck var fuck var fuck var fuck var fuck var fuck var fuck var fuck var fuck var fuck var fuck var fuck var fuck var fuck var fuck var

>No penalty
Thanks VAR because I am 100% convinced that diving fag would have gotten it without video assistance.

If the first was a Pen in the Porto-Roma game the second one should have been one as well.
Its inconsistent and a complete joke.
Without VAR the game would have been fair since the ref did everything right, with VAR its rigged now

eh it was very weak, but still a penalty, retard shouldn't grab his shirt

Because that's not how its always called you nigger

So, why wasn't that a penalty? And is it me, or is that ref always involved in some sort of controversy?

>If the first was a Pen in the Porto-Roma game the second one should have been one as well.
Wrong premise, you are wrong. First one was a clear foul, second one wasn't.

e x a c t l y

>Without VAR the game would have been fair
lol
imagine being a literal opa like this

Keep crying Hans. Its about time Soccer catch up to the other sports with Video Replay.

>See the retarded Nürnberg player who thought he could punch the other player in the balls after 2 minutes
webm pls

Second one was just as """obvious""" as the first

pooooooortooooooo

>Refball still with VAR review

I betz it was for a blind retard like you

tell me the referee wouldn't call for a foul if someone tricked the legs of florenzi outside the box like they did inside.

they should rename the competition to the UEFA VARs

I mean, yeah it was weak as shit. But Real Madrid has gotten penalties for less. So its fine.

>Without VAR the game would have been fair

No, without VAR somehow Real Madrid would have snuck into the next round.

we should mic up the refs and have them announce the decision over the stadium speakers too. love that

streamable.com/mik51

It was for everyone unless you are a biased retard

VAR just gives more power to referees. It's stupid.

gebaseerd en oranjepilled

>muh Real Madrid
nice obsession

WILDCARD BITCHES!!!

*saves

more power to UEFA you mean. Its obviously not even a sport anymore, but a predetermined decision being played out

Or do like that new American football league and have the assistant referee on a live mic

???

Attached: 65A8FBF9-7E27-4E90-9ADD-83C582708C41.gif (253x197, 929K)

What a fucking tard lmao

Attached: 1546465152023.jpg (400x388, 70K)

I thought the NBA was a joke when they ejected some retard for literally just staring down the court recently, but these VAR decisions have all been awful tonight lmao

>that gif
audible kek

the amount of seethe itt tho
I'm loving itâ„¢

Attached: 1496307245193.png (407x430, 114K)

I honestly don't even think those matches were fixed, just badly refereed really, but the possibility is there if they want to use it under a "technical" disguise.

>second one
This shit was fucking fake as fuck, the porto player didn't even touch him
I agree on the first penalty though, there was a case but it's too soft.

can someone explain the last penalty on porto match pls?

Should be called armball with that logic uefa you corrupt piece of shit

I'm gonna be posting in all the threads laughing at psg, but at least there are some others on this board that have actually played and understand. I realise now zoomers aren't looking for a good/fair game they just want whatever will give the most memes.

>gets paid millions
>too much of a pussy to face the ball like a man
literally no excuse

The roma player pulled the shirt of the porto player so he couldnt reach the ball in time

shirt pull

danke

Based retarded brit still posting his brainlet arguments

Ameritard here... according to FIFA nomenclature, the purpose of a "VAR" is to "Eject Niggers." So, unless your national teams have been replaced entirely by niggers already... why is this ruining football?

Attached: tossing_niggers_out.jpg (543x300, 24K)

Im going to bed now faggots. At least next week all games will be fine because they are all going to be blowouts anyway so VAR cant cheat enough to make up for it.

He had no chance of reaching the ball anyway. If that is a pen then any corner or cross should end in a penalty

This, for that money they shoud stop shots with their face if needed

>He had no chance of reaching the ball anyway.
so what? referees can't suddenly change the fundamental rules of the game on your whim, Mehmet.

The NFL does that. I think Rugby does that too don't they?

>american comedy

>I'm responsible for FIFA nomenclature
>Have everything happen to football that has ruined just about every american sport over the last 25 years
>this_is_fine.tiff

>Jumps 3ft in the air
>Turns his body with his arms facing towards the ball
>Sticks his arm out
But he didn't mean to do it he just increased the chances of the ball hitting his arms as much as possible it's not his fault if the ball hits his arm right?

Also if he didn't do any of the above the ball goes over the bar

ref made the wrong call. if the ball wasnt going directly out of play and over the bar i'd understand maybe giving the pen, but that terrible shot was going straight to the 20th row of the bleachers

t...thats why i said it

Arshavin was based though

the arm is open and deflected the ball from goal. definitely penalty

Doesn't matter if you deliberately handle.

where in the rule book does it say the ref has to make a judgment about the destination of the ball based on its trajectory?
dont @ me if you can't quote any relevant rule

It doesn't, it just means Kimpembe was retarded to jump spinning towards the ball arms flailing

directly from FA's page. There is 1. the description of "deliberate act" 2. the movement (ball to arm =/= arm to ball).

Kimpembe's arm movement was not one to impede the ball, but one of a player FUCKING JUMPING AND SPINNING (and bear in mind that he is not FLAILING HIS ARMS AROUND, they are making a natural movement of the body), thus, the ball hits his arm and not the other way around.

You don't even know the rules, but there you go.

Attached: handball.png (835x297, 26K)

>arms flailing
they weren't. it was a fairly normal stance

A fairly normal stance would be standing on the floor

>players shouldn't jump to block shots in football

>players should be allowed to block shots with their arms in football

>players should be punished for having arms even if they do not deliberately use them towards the ball

jesus fucking christ i don't want some old polish boomer mumbling incoherently about a ruling he made with the other slav refs to a crowd of 30K frenchies and a handful of norf fc types. Should just stick to the hand signals, the language barrier in soccer is too much

>brazilian education

It's considered accidental if the hand is not in motion. Kimpembe was in the air flailing.

and you don't know how to read english, dumb nigger

>Players should be allowed to jump towards the ball and block a shot with their arms

est. 2011
btw

There is absolutely nothing in the section I just posted that states that.

VAR is based. Soon defenders will stop fouling when they realise they can't get away with it anymore

the problem with the handball rule is that refs are never consistent with their calls and this automatically stirs disgress within fans

I cannot see how that is an unreasonable position for your arm. See verrati and bernat in the same pic. It's part of football, not in a million years would anyone give that in a local pickup game

except the being 3ft off the ground part right?
You can't be that stupid.

You are a brainlet.

You made the deduction that the ball goes to his hand and not his hand to the ball.

His movement is his reaction to the shot, , the ball goes towards the goal and he intercepts with his hand.

Attached: KEEEEK.jpg (888x641, 127K)

In what world did MU deserved to go through? They did nothing for 100% of both games

clippituser.tv/c/dngpae

I am making no deductions. Watch his movement. He jumps then collects his arms close to his body.

Watch the movement from other players who also threw themselves towards the ball, their arms were in the same way kinda off their body. It's the natural movement.

How do YOU deduct that he deliberately put his arm toward the ball?

It's ruined everything desu. Baseball's golden era ended with instant replay. Now we have pitch clocks, automatic walks, batter can't step away from the plate. At least soccer has more simple rules and is harder to corrupt.

The handball rule needs clarification and rework. Ref called it today he's not wrong according to the retarded rule.

I didn't say he actively went for a handball. He extends his body and rushes into the trajectory of the ball.

For a handball to be deemed accidental, the player has to stay put.

You said that the ball went to him, did you see him holding his position or trying to intercept?

No it should stay, defenders will eventually always place their hands behind their back which will bring about the age of blooters.

the world where they scored more goals
this one

No, the rule is fine as it is. There have been a lot of instances where defenders flail their hands and a penalty is not given because it's considered an accident.

Watch all the great defenders from last decade like Puyol, Canavaro, Nesta etc, they never flailed their hands when defending.

I really like how VAR introduction didn't stop the drama from football.

is the wig optional?

>harder to corrupt
You poor deluded bastard.

That's why in my opinion there should be an alternative for penalties. No 11 meter kick for fouls that aren't worth a yellow card. My suggestion is a free kick from either of the two corners of the penalty box.

New technology always brings unforeseen consequences. It's getting obvious that there will be a lot more penalties in future since VAR can detect every little foul. That's why I'm for an alternative for penalty kicks.

Attached: penalty area.png (450x777, 10K)

>this guy had his arm pretty close to his body

The pretty close part is why VAR was used in the first place. If you break the rules by a little bit it's still breaking the rules.

you know handballs are yellow cards too?

Why the fuck are people saying this is not a pen
his arm is extended and if they were not the ball would go through, that's as clear pen as you'll ever find when it comes to handballs. What the fuck.

>ignores half the sentence
Swedish mohammad education

It's about time that defenders and goalkeepers start being punished for the fouls they commit. Too many times they can get away with what they do because the refs are scared of calling a penalty.

>"waaahhh, we can't get away with cheating any more!"

???
PSG played like niggers, deserved loss

It's insane how boomers are screeching to defend cheating and bad decisions

If you're jumping your hand is technically in motion.
It was an elbow anyway...

That's the point. Jumping, rushing forward, or trying to intercept sideways means it's a clear penalty.

Kimpembe both jumped and tried to intercept sideways.

>It was an elbow anyway...
he extended on purpose you shithead

Anybody got a decent webm of the incident?

>The year is 2022.
>Everyone wears this .
>The penalty area is still a no-go-zone like half of europe for safety reasons because any shot from 50m out that might hit you is a handball